NATION

PASSWORD

Who is the biggest threat to America in your opinion?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Which country is the biggest threat to America?

China
108
70%
Russia
16
10%
Israel
18
12%
Iran
5
3%
North Korea
4
3%
ISIS
4
3%
 
Total votes : 155

User avatar
Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister
 
Posts: 3197
Founded: Dec 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:10 pm

We have found 4 irrational antisemites here.
Welcome to the Nekostan-e Gharbi. Our ancestors were a group of genetically enhanced Israeli cats raised by two Iranian Jewish women, Rachel Davidi and Esther Moshel. We are a constitutional monarchy where a line of benevolent and powerless feline queens “guide” the citizens or more precisely are the subject of their constant gossiping.

Current Queen: Sarah IV (House of Moshel)
Current Prime Minister: Dr. Elisheva Cohen (she is fine with Elizabeth for non-Hebrew speakers) from Likud
Cats rule; dogs drool; Israel rocks; China sucks.
Abolish China and save lives.
What is Sinostatism?
Must read on China by David Goldman https://www.tabletmag.com/amp/sections/ ... ina-empire

User avatar
Freiheit Reich
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5510
Founded: May 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Freiheit Reich » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:11 pm

Kowani wrote:Americans

Sanghyeok wrote:
Would you care to explain what you mean by that?

Lemme save you some time:
He doesn’t know what communism is
There, just shaved off 3 pages


Officially, Vietnam and China are communist (although in reality they are not purely communist).
Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: 3.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.87

User avatar
Feyrisshire
Envoy
 
Posts: 268
Founded: Nov 27, 2019
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Feyrisshire » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:11 pm

Sanghyeok wrote:
Feyrisshire wrote:It's very cute to ask which foreign polity threatens America the most considering that almost all the response of countries to American foreign policy have been reactive.

Almost all of the nations asked in the poll (with the curious exception of Israel) are objectively threatened by America actually.


But we must acknowledge that any large nation will become imperialist as a necessity with late capitalism. It's unfair for us to only blame America for this issue, even if American government decisions have led to much destruction.


Generally true.

But imperialism had a tendency to weaken when faced with inter-power competition - something that America is experiencing only now, and increased Russian and Chinese strength would be welcome as a bulwark against American imperialism and reduce its tendency to screw around the Third World.
Last edited by Feyrisshire on Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unironically supports ☭FULLY AUTOMATED LUXURY GAY ANIME CATGIRL COMMUNISM☭ | Pronouns: She/Her | Weeaboo? Sovietboo! ☭ | See also Danschien Ryeifinsshire, Feyrisshire's PT version. | What pop music in Feyrisshire sounds like
The Communist Bloc Ministress for World Assembly Affairs
Chocolate strawberry parfaits given to people with amazing F7 responses (since 19/7/2020): 80

Froggy News| Feyris Covid vaccine renamed from "Furrycures" to "Reifinvacs", first name "ridiculous"| High Princess: "People's protracted war" vs coronavirus successful, 8 m vaccinated| Sexy sorceress blesses Covid vaccine with magic spell, claimed to be more effective| Navy catgirls throw 3 Chinese fishermen off the sea, China demands explanation|

User avatar
Trollzyn the Infinite
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5458
Founded: Aug 22, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Trollzyn the Infinite » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:19 pm

Where's the "Cult 45" option?
☆ American Patriot ☆ Civic Nationalist ☆ Rocker & Metalhead ☆ Heretical Christian ☆
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right."

Reminder that Donald J. Trump is officially a traitor to the United States of America as of January 6th, 2021
The Paradox of Tolerance
永远不会忘记1989年6月4日天安门广场大屠杀
Ես Արցախի կողքին եմ
Wanted Fugitive of the Chinese Communist Party
Unapologetic stan for Lana Beniko - #1 Sith Waifu

User avatar
Adamede
Minister
 
Posts: 2765
Founded: Jul 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Adamede » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:19 pm

Americans.

No nation can destroy us without destroying themselves.
21yo male. Like most everyone else my opinions are garbage.

Pro: Democracy, 1st & 2nd Amendments, Science, Conservation, Nuclear, universal healthcare, Equality regardless of race, creed, or sexual orientation.
Neutral : Feminism, anarchism
Anti: Left and Right wing authoritarianism, religious extremists & theocracy, monarchy, nanny & surveillance states

User avatar
Western Fardelshufflestein
Senator
 
Posts: 4401
Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:20 pm

Feyrisshire wrote:
Sanghyeok wrote:
But we must acknowledge that any large nation will become imperialist as a necessity with late capitalism. It's unfair for us to only blame America for this issue, even if American government decisions have led to much destruction.


Generally true.

But imperialism had a tendency to weaken when faced with inter-power competition - something that America is experiencing only now, and increased Russian and Chinese strength would be welcome as a bulwark against American imperialism and reduce its tendency to screw around the Third World.

How about Russian and Chinese imperialism? America is not the only imperialist nation. Heck, in 2014, Russia invaded Crimea!
The Constitutional Monarchy of Western Fardelshufflestein
Always Has Been. | Rules of the Internet | NSG is Budget Twitter
Tiny, Shakespeare-obsessed island nation northeast of NZ settled by HRE emigrants who thought they'd landed in the West Indies. F7 Stuff Somewhat Not Canon; RP is in real time; Ignore Stats; Still Not Kenneth Branagh.
The Western Fardelshufflestein Sentinel | 23  April 2021 | Festivals and Playacting Abound as WFians Celebrate Shakespeare's Birthday | King to be Transferred to Rehab Within a Month

User avatar
Trollzyn the Infinite
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5458
Founded: Aug 22, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Trollzyn the Infinite » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:26 pm

Feyrisshire wrote:
Sanghyeok wrote:
But we must acknowledge that any large nation will become imperialist as a necessity with late capitalism. It's unfair for us to only blame America for this issue, even if American government decisions have led to much destruction.


Generally true.

But imperialism had a tendency to weaken when faced with inter-power competition - something that America is experiencing only now, and increased Russian and Chinese strength would be welcome as a bulwark against American imperialism and reduce its tendency to screw around the Third World.


Because that worked so well with the Soviet Union, which definitely didn't also screw around the Third World.

And China and Russia definitely don't screw around the Third World right now anyway, no sir, nope, not at all. :roll:
☆ American Patriot ☆ Civic Nationalist ☆ Rocker & Metalhead ☆ Heretical Christian ☆
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right."

Reminder that Donald J. Trump is officially a traitor to the United States of America as of January 6th, 2021
The Paradox of Tolerance
永远不会忘记1989年6月4日天安门广场大屠杀
Ես Արցախի կողքին եմ
Wanted Fugitive of the Chinese Communist Party
Unapologetic stan for Lana Beniko - #1 Sith Waifu

User avatar
Super Cool Florida
Secretary
 
Posts: 34
Founded: Dec 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Super Cool Florida » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:30 pm

I don’t think we should idolize any of the 3 nations
China puts African countries into debt traps, fucking them over for more influence
America has fucked over many countries elections, interfering in them and changing the results
Russia has fucked over Ukraine, and it’s leader is fucking over the Russian population with his amendments to stay in power
Last edited by Super Cool Florida on Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Florida, but it united with Mexico and got independence.
How? Only Mexico knows
still working on the story
*I am trying my hardest to deliver high quality replies! That’s why I may post walls of text. If I am posting low effort please let me know, I’m not too good at socialising yet.
NEWS; There’s no news today. A kitten was born though.

User avatar
Feyrisshire
Envoy
 
Posts: 268
Founded: Nov 27, 2019
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Feyrisshire » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:32 pm

Western Fardelshufflestein wrote:How about Russian and Chinese imperialism? America is not the only imperialist nation.

This veers into whataboutism because I doubt that you are prepared to accept that America is imperialist.

Western Fardelshufflestein wrote:Heck, in 2014, Russia invaded Crimea!

Imperialism is not "one country goes to another to do things".
Last edited by Feyrisshire on Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unironically supports ☭FULLY AUTOMATED LUXURY GAY ANIME CATGIRL COMMUNISM☭ | Pronouns: She/Her | Weeaboo? Sovietboo! ☭ | See also Danschien Ryeifinsshire, Feyrisshire's PT version. | What pop music in Feyrisshire sounds like
The Communist Bloc Ministress for World Assembly Affairs
Chocolate strawberry parfaits given to people with amazing F7 responses (since 19/7/2020): 80

Froggy News| Feyris Covid vaccine renamed from "Furrycures" to "Reifinvacs", first name "ridiculous"| High Princess: "People's protracted war" vs coronavirus successful, 8 m vaccinated| Sexy sorceress blesses Covid vaccine with magic spell, claimed to be more effective| Navy catgirls throw 3 Chinese fishermen off the sea, China demands explanation|

User avatar
Feyrisshire
Envoy
 
Posts: 268
Founded: Nov 27, 2019
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Feyrisshire » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:36 pm

Trollzyn the Infinite wrote:Because that worked so well with the Soviet Union, which definitely didn't also screw around the Third World.

And China and Russia definitely don't screw around the Third World right now anyway, no sir, nope, not at all. :roll:


Another whataboutism - "What about China and Russia? they imperialist too?!!??"
Unironically supports ☭FULLY AUTOMATED LUXURY GAY ANIME CATGIRL COMMUNISM☭ | Pronouns: She/Her | Weeaboo? Sovietboo! ☭ | See also Danschien Ryeifinsshire, Feyrisshire's PT version. | What pop music in Feyrisshire sounds like
The Communist Bloc Ministress for World Assembly Affairs
Chocolate strawberry parfaits given to people with amazing F7 responses (since 19/7/2020): 80

Froggy News| Feyris Covid vaccine renamed from "Furrycures" to "Reifinvacs", first name "ridiculous"| High Princess: "People's protracted war" vs coronavirus successful, 8 m vaccinated| Sexy sorceress blesses Covid vaccine with magic spell, claimed to be more effective| Navy catgirls throw 3 Chinese fishermen off the sea, China demands explanation|

User avatar
National Capitalist United States
Diplomat
 
Posts: 522
Founded: Dec 07, 2020
Corporate Police State

Postby National Capitalist United States » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:36 pm

Feyrisshire wrote:
Western Fardelshufflestein wrote:How about Russian and Chinese imperialism? America is not the only imperialist nation.

This veers into whataboutism because I doubt that you are prepared to accept that America is imperialist.

Western Fardelshufflestein wrote:Heck, in 2014, Russia invaded Crimea!

Imperialism is not "one country goes to another to do things".

Stop sucking china's dick, Xi isn't going to call you to congratulate you
Last edited by National Capitalist United States on Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Entrepreneurial Freedom Zone

─╤══̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╦︻ Put this in your sig if you are a war profiteer ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

User avatar
Trollzyn the Infinite
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5458
Founded: Aug 22, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Trollzyn the Infinite » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:37 pm

Feyrisshire wrote:
Western Fardelshufflestein wrote:How about Russian and Chinese imperialism? America is not the only imperialist nation.

This veers into whataboutism because I doubt that you are prepared to accept that America is imperialist.

Western Fardelshufflestein wrote:Heck, in 2014, Russia invaded Crimea!

Imperialism is not "one country goes to another to do things".


The last act of imperialism committed by the United States was the Spanish-American War.

The term you're looking for is "interventionist", but maybe that's not sensationalist enough for you.
☆ American Patriot ☆ Civic Nationalist ☆ Rocker & Metalhead ☆ Heretical Christian ☆
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right."

Reminder that Donald J. Trump is officially a traitor to the United States of America as of January 6th, 2021
The Paradox of Tolerance
永远不会忘记1989年6月4日天安门广场大屠杀
Ես Արցախի կողքին եմ
Wanted Fugitive of the Chinese Communist Party
Unapologetic stan for Lana Beniko - #1 Sith Waifu

User avatar
Japan and Pacific States
Diplomat
 
Posts: 623
Founded: Apr 09, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Japan and Pacific States » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:38 pm

America's biggest threat is an internal one. Atleast, in my own opinion it is.

The Democrats. I have reasoning for this, this is no troll, no sort of gas lighting, it's just in my own opinion. Trump won the 2016 election. Throughout his tenure as president, the democrats with support from media such as CNN and all forged a campaign belittling his supporters with name calling, from acclaims to them being nothing more than "Russian bots" or outright, as Hilary Clinton put them. Deplorables. From there, they pursued an investigation which factually did not get the result they wanted, and merely wasted US taxpayer dollars with the claim this investigation would oust trump(Yes, I am referring to the "Russiagate" investigation). For the whole time of his tenure they acclaimed he won the election only due in part to election fraud and other means with interference, which they screamed endlessly about for the whole of the four years he was president.

Now with multiple mathematical anomalies being outright dismissed as "nonsense" and even those who claimed the 2016 election was meddled with or that there was election fraud at the time. They say "The 2020 election was the most secure election in the nation's history" or alternatively(ironically), that there was no possibility of election fraud or meddling. Ultimately they're outright gas lighting anyone who says otherwise while preaching "unity", only to people they turn to and essentially spit in the faces of for eluding to the possibility that the 2020 election may not have been as sound as they(the democrats) acclaim, and dare to ask for investigations to ensure it is secure. Now with Big tech joining in the mix with booting off what they claim to be nothing more than lunatics who refuse to accept the election or alternatively, conspiracy theorists of the same calibre.

It is only further deepening the divide between the two political camps in the United States. And from my perspective as an Brit looking inwards into the US, the democrats as well as blatantly aligned media and big tech are causing this. It's not an outside force the US at this moment needs to worry about, it is it's own political tribes, which I dare to say, tribes is at this moment the most accurate description of either side. There's been a couple attempts at reaching out from one side in good faith while the other has "tried" while acclaiming a couple politicians on the otherside are the equivalent of Joseph Goebbles.

In my own opinion, as the above has been and merely is. The "great experiment" that was the American Republic is coming to an end unless there is a radical change is both parties where they atleast make the attempt to be entirely cordial to one and another, if not then the experiment that was America will be guaranteed to come to a close, how it does, I have no clue. But I do know that the best example to draw on for comparison at this moment is Yugoslavia, after the death of Tito.

Even then it's quite easy to see. Neither side is seeking to reconcile with the other, and is only escalating quite... Unnerving talks against one another, this leads no where productive.
Nationstates Stats not Used
Everyone's favourite Alt-history Japanese empire with advanced tech and a new Shogunate.. And domination over half the world.
Current Events:The Shogunate officially revokes it's recognition of the United States of America, the Shogun herself stated this was "Due in part to their choice of letting an old foolish man with early stage dementia, win." And "The divide between both sides in America is as deep as the divides in Yugoslavia after Tito passed.".

User avatar
Intaglio
Envoy
 
Posts: 265
Founded: Jan 16, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Intaglio » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:39 pm

Increasing divisions and the reactions to them.

User avatar
Trollzyn the Infinite
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5458
Founded: Aug 22, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Trollzyn the Infinite » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:40 pm

Feyrisshire wrote:
Trollzyn the Infinite wrote:Because that worked so well with the Soviet Union, which definitely didn't also screw around the Third World.

And China and Russia definitely don't screw around the Third World right now anyway, no sir, nope, not at all. :roll:


Another whataboutism - "What about China and Russia? they imperialist too?!!??"


It's not whataboutism. You're being a hypocrite. You're denouncing American "imperialism" (interventionism, actually) while simultaneously hoping two notorious imperialist powers rise to positions of sufficient strength to challenge America. You can't denounce "imperialism" and then stand by imperialists. If you're going to condemn "imperialism" then at least be consistent for fucks sake.
☆ American Patriot ☆ Civic Nationalist ☆ Rocker & Metalhead ☆ Heretical Christian ☆
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right."

Reminder that Donald J. Trump is officially a traitor to the United States of America as of January 6th, 2021
The Paradox of Tolerance
永远不会忘记1989年6月4日天安门广场大屠杀
Ես Արցախի կողքին եմ
Wanted Fugitive of the Chinese Communist Party
Unapologetic stan for Lana Beniko - #1 Sith Waifu

User avatar
The Federal Government of Iowa
Diplomat
 
Posts: 671
Founded: Oct 17, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Federal Government of Iowa » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:41 pm

china.
it's not even an opinion this is just a fact at this point
Right-leaning American Christian. Guns are fun. Space is fun too.

User avatar
Feyrisshire
Envoy
 
Posts: 268
Founded: Nov 27, 2019
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Feyrisshire » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:43 pm

Trollzyn the Infinite wrote:The last act of imperialism committed by the United States was the Spanish-American War.

The term you're looking for is "interventionist", but maybe that's not sensationalist enough for you.


This is simply a too strict narrowing of the word. If you would define it to simply military takeover leading to explicit colonization then it loses its meaning through memorialization which is the same issue with the word "fascism".

I would argue that the concept of imperialism still has its parlance in the essence of "interventionism" and influencing a country for economic interests, but it is more complicated.

Thats the same issue for "interventionist", its too vague that it could mean anything, like sending the Seals to save a cat from a tree in Togo or something. A coherent POV is not sensationalism.
Unironically supports ☭FULLY AUTOMATED LUXURY GAY ANIME CATGIRL COMMUNISM☭ | Pronouns: She/Her | Weeaboo? Sovietboo! ☭ | See also Danschien Ryeifinsshire, Feyrisshire's PT version. | What pop music in Feyrisshire sounds like
The Communist Bloc Ministress for World Assembly Affairs
Chocolate strawberry parfaits given to people with amazing F7 responses (since 19/7/2020): 80

Froggy News| Feyris Covid vaccine renamed from "Furrycures" to "Reifinvacs", first name "ridiculous"| High Princess: "People's protracted war" vs coronavirus successful, 8 m vaccinated| Sexy sorceress blesses Covid vaccine with magic spell, claimed to be more effective| Navy catgirls throw 3 Chinese fishermen off the sea, China demands explanation|

User avatar
The Federal Government of Iowa
Diplomat
 
Posts: 671
Founded: Oct 17, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Federal Government of Iowa » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:44 pm

Japan and Pacific States wrote:America's biggest threat is an internal one. Atleast, in my own opinion it is.

The Democrats. I have reasoning for this, this is no troll, no sort of gas lighting, it's just in my own opinion. Trump won the 2016 election. Throughout his tenure as president, the democrats with support from media such as CNN and all forged a campaign belittling his supporters with name calling, from acclaims to them being nothing more than "Russian bots" or outright, as Hilary Clinton put them. Deplorables. From there, they pursued an investigation which factually did not get the result they wanted, and merely wasted US taxpayer dollars with the claim this investigation would oust trump(Yes, I am referring to the "Russiagate" investigation). For the whole time of his tenure they acclaimed he won the election only due in part to election fraud and other means with interference, which they screamed endlessly about for the whole of the four years he was president.

Now with multiple mathematical anomalies being outright dismissed as "nonsense" and even those who claimed the 2016 election was meddled with or that there was election fraud at the time. They say "The 2020 election was the most secure election in the nation's history" or alternatively(ironically), that there was no possibility of election fraud or meddling. Ultimately they're outright gas lighting anyone who says otherwise while preaching "unity", only to people they turn to and essentially spit in the faces of for eluding to the possibility that the 2020 election may not have been as sound as they(the democrats) acclaim, and dare to ask for investigations to ensure it is secure. Now with Big tech joining in the mix with booting off what they claim to be nothing more than lunatics who refuse to accept the election or alternatively, conspiracy theorists of the same calibre.

It is only further deepening the divide between the two political camps in the United States. And from my perspective as an Brit looking inwards into the US, the democrats as well as blatantly aligned media and big tech are causing this. It's not an outside force the US at this moment needs to worry about, it is it's own political tribes, which I dare to say, tribes is at this moment the most accurate description of either side. There's been a couple attempts at reaching out from one side in good faith while the other has "tried" while acclaiming a couple politicians on the otherside are the equivalent of Joseph Goebbles.

In my own opinion, as the above has been and merely is. The "great experiment" that was the American Republic is coming to an end unless there is a radical change is both parties where they atleast make the attempt to be entirely cordial to one and another, if not then the experiment that was America will be guaranteed to come to a close, how it does, I have no clue. But I do know that the best example to draw on for comparison at this moment is Yugoslavia, after the death of Tito.

Even then it's quite easy to see. Neither side is seeking to reconcile with the other, and is only escalating quite... Unnerving talks against one another, this leads no where productive.

dang, finally found someone with a brain. good on you!
Right-leaning American Christian. Guns are fun. Space is fun too.

User avatar
Apersitan
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Dec 29, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Apersitan » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:45 pm

Americans in general are to blame for all the shit in this country. If i had the money i'd move to france, rather than this fucking shithole.

User avatar
Dangine
Envoy
 
Posts: 332
Founded: Nov 02, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dangine » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:45 pm

America is the biggest threat to themselves but based on the pole I would say China.
Dangine is a Socialist nation that has a lot of political freedom and civil rights. This nation is mainly based on my political views, but extremer. My nation is Socialist so I could get rid of the high unemployment.
Thank you Brusseldorf for redesigning my official flag. They did so without me asking.
Organized factbook of all my factbooks
Member of LITA

User avatar
Feyrisshire
Envoy
 
Posts: 268
Founded: Nov 27, 2019
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Feyrisshire » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:45 pm

Trollzyn the Infinite wrote:
It's not whataboutism. You're being a hypocrite. You're denouncing American "imperialism" (interventionism, actually) while simultaneously hoping two notorious imperialist powers rise to positions of sufficient strength to challenge America. You can't denounce "imperialism" and then stand by imperialists. If you're going to condemn "imperialism" then at least be consistent for fucks sake.


You're also using double standards - apparently the last act of imperialism by US is Spanish-American War, yet Russia and China has no formal colonies today. Why would they be considered "imperialist" from your POV?

I have already stated a coherent POV earlier that inter-power conflict tends to weaken imperialism - meaning that if Russia and China are both imperialists - competition with the United States would weaken them all.

I would also argue that Russia and China's imperialist tendencies are still emergent - compared to the United States, which is fully developed.
Unironically supports ☭FULLY AUTOMATED LUXURY GAY ANIME CATGIRL COMMUNISM☭ | Pronouns: She/Her | Weeaboo? Sovietboo! ☭ | See also Danschien Ryeifinsshire, Feyrisshire's PT version. | What pop music in Feyrisshire sounds like
The Communist Bloc Ministress for World Assembly Affairs
Chocolate strawberry parfaits given to people with amazing F7 responses (since 19/7/2020): 80

Froggy News| Feyris Covid vaccine renamed from "Furrycures" to "Reifinvacs", first name "ridiculous"| High Princess: "People's protracted war" vs coronavirus successful, 8 m vaccinated| Sexy sorceress blesses Covid vaccine with magic spell, claimed to be more effective| Navy catgirls throw 3 Chinese fishermen off the sea, China demands explanation|

User avatar
Disgraces
Diplomat
 
Posts: 848
Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Disgraces » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:46 pm

The US is the biggest treat to the Americas

User avatar
The Federal Government of Iowa
Diplomat
 
Posts: 671
Founded: Oct 17, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Federal Government of Iowa » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:46 pm

Feyrisshire wrote:
Sanghyeok wrote:
But we must acknowledge that any large nation will become imperialist as a necessity with late capitalism. It's unfair for us to only blame America for this issue, even if American government decisions have led to much destruction.


Generally true.

But imperialism had a tendency to weaken when faced with inter-power competition - something that America is experiencing only now, and increased Russian and Chinese strength would be welcome as a bulwark against American imperialism and reduce its tendency to screw around the Third World.

Chinese and Russian f###ery is nearly guaranteed to be magnitudes worse than anything the US has ever done.
Right-leaning American Christian. Guns are fun. Space is fun too.

User avatar
United Latin American States
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 62
Founded: Sep 16, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby United Latin American States » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:47 pm

America is the biggest threat to America.
Economic Left/Right: -8.38 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.15

"If it's total freedom you want, then I shall demonstrate to you the barbarity and cruelty that freedom allows." - Former Chief Schwarz Officer, Second Social Engineer Jozefina Safira Venka
"Those who rally against the marching progress of science and innovation, are, ironically, the same people who benefit the most from its discoveries and inventions" -- First Speaker of the STEM Ministry, Davido Ozmano Ernandezmo
"I tread where I f*cking please!"-- First Leader of the ULAS, Grand Social Engineer Yozefo De Stellumo

User avatar
The Federal Government of Iowa
Diplomat
 
Posts: 671
Founded: Oct 17, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Federal Government of Iowa » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:47 pm

Apersitan wrote:Americans in general are to blame for all the shit in this country. If i had the money i'd move to france, rather than this fucking shithole.

Ah yes, France, where knives were nearly banned because knife violence went up after they banned guns. Yes, what a great place.
Right-leaning American Christian. Guns are fun. Space is fun too.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexatian, Bobanopula, Britannic New England, Comerciante, Comfed, Fartsniffage, Galloism, Grinning Dragon, Ifreann, Kilobugya, Nakena, New yugoslavaia, Political Geography, Resilient Acceleration, Saiwania, Shrillland, The Holy Therns, The Huskar Social Union, The New California Republic, Tinhampton, Valtamaria

Advertisement

Remove ads