Page 5 of 501

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:51 pm
by Nazeroth
Page wrote:
Nazeroth wrote:
anyone with a flag other than the united states is displaying treasonous activity and should be arrested, this nation has no place for traitors like the confederates.


Are you role-playing or do you have some weird totalitarianism fetish?


I have seen the light, the american people have spoken

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:51 pm
by Alentejozinho and Algarvezinho
Is the civil war going to be televised? Or maybe streamed on netflix?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:51 pm
by Senkaku
The Emerald Legion wrote:
Nazeroth wrote:
anyone with a flag other than the united states is displaying treasonous activity and should be arrested, this nation has no place for traitors like the confederates.


Ok. Time to round up the LGBT crowd then, and BLM, along with the neoconfederates.

Call me when they’re using the rainbow flag as a battle standard for a rebel army in the US lol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:52 pm
by Kowani
Nazeroth wrote:
Kowani wrote:Health issues.
1 self inflicted heart attack, 1-flash bang inflicted heart attack, 1 cause I don’t know.


one unarmed person shot in the neck who died, it's on camera in HD

Yes, that was the Woman that Salus mentioned. He asked about the other 3.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:52 pm
by Asherahan
The Emerald Legion wrote:
Senkaku wrote:Is it demonizing if they were literally traitors though


I mean, there is a significant difference between 'Yes these people were traitors but we got over it and came back together as a nation.'

And

'Confederate scum, that flag is treason.'

See I would agree with you if the your latter statement wasn't literal factual truth.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:52 pm
by Senkaku
The Emerald Legion wrote:
Senkaku wrote:Is it demonizing if they were literally traitors though


I mean, there is a significant difference between 'Yes these people were traitors but we got over it and came back together as a nation.'

And

'Confederate scum, that flag is treason.'

“We got over it and came back together as a nation”? That’s your take on the Civil War?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:52 pm
by Tranzoria
Nazeroth wrote:
Kowani wrote:Health issues.
1 self inflicted heart attack, 1-flash bang inflicted heart attack, 1 cause I don’t know.


one unarmed person shot in the neck who died, it's on camera in HD

Two guns, one grenade, and a self-inflicted Heart Attack.
Lovely....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:52 pm
by Necroghastia
Nazeroth wrote:
Istoreya wrote:Pretty sure they meant in the Capitol building. Got any LGBT/BLM flags in there you wanna show us?


Nope, any other flags cannot be tolerated

The confederate flag I get. Why anything else?
when the democrats have the means they should expand the court and remove the constitution

lol why
Individuality cannot come before the collective good.

I fail to see how your proposals have any good.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:53 pm
by Kexholm Karelia
Nazeroth wrote:
Page wrote:
Arresting people for violation of pandemic measures is incredibly stupid. Arrest requires very close contact, not just with the arresting officers but also with staff at the police station and jail and then if people are incarcerated in close quarters that will definitely turn into a superspreader event.

In fact it would be common sense to arrest and incarcerate as few people as possible right now. Anyone who isn't dangerous should just be given a notice to appear in court.

Also let's keep mask mandates within reason. I wear a mask on dense public streets but I'm not going to put on a mask when I'm walking through the forest.


"within reason" is a reactioary response, these people need to be shown their "freedoms" are limited.

:eyebrow:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:53 pm
by Kowani
Alentejozinho and Algarvezinho wrote:Is the civil war going to be televised? Or maybe streamed on netflix?

Live-streamed and posted on Twitter.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:53 pm
by The Emerald Legion
Senkaku wrote:
The Emerald Legion wrote:
Ok. Time to round up the LGBT crowd then, and BLM, along with the neoconfederates.

Call me when they’re using the rainbow flag as a battle standard for a rebel army in the US lol


That happened already.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:53 pm
by Necroghastia
Senkaku wrote:
The Emerald Legion wrote:
I mean, there is a significant difference between 'Yes these people were traitors but we got over it and came back together as a nation.'

And

'Confederate scum, that flag is treason.'

“We got over it and came back together as a nation”? That’s your take on the Civil War?

The people flying confederate flags never got over that's the whole point of waving them around lmao

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:53 pm
by Page
Kowani wrote:
Alentejozinho and Algarvezinho wrote:Is the civil war going to be televised? Or maybe streamed on netflix?

Live-streamed and posted on Twitter.


At least for the first day before Disney copyrights it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:54 pm
by Gravlen
These words really do say a lot:

“This is not America,” a woman said to a small group, her voice shaking. “They’re shooting at us. They’re supposed to shoot BLM, but they’re shooting the patriots.”

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:54 pm
by Tranzoria
The Emerald Legion wrote:
Senkaku wrote:Call me when they’re using the rainbow flag as a battle standard for a rebel army in the US lol


That happened already.

So you guys are just talking about "Battle of the Meaning of Flags?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:54 pm
by Nazeroth
Necroghastia wrote:
Nazeroth wrote:
Nope, any other flags cannot be tolerated

The confederate flag I get. Why anything else?
when the democrats have the means they should expand the court and remove the constitution

lol why
Individuality cannot come before the collective good.

I fail to see how your proposals have any good.


The constitution gives too much freedom for extremists to gather and propagate as well as arm themselves

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:54 pm
by Cannot think of a name
Senkaku wrote:
The Emerald Legion wrote:
I mean, there is a significant difference between 'Yes these people were traitors but we got over it and came back together as a nation.'

And

'Confederate scum, that flag is treason.'

“We got over it and came back together as a nation”? That’s your take on the Civil War?

I mean, if we 'got over it' there wouldn't be jackasses waving the battle flag talking about the Lost Cause n' shit.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:54 pm
by Kowani
Very normal signage

Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:54 pm
by Gravlen
Alentejozinho and Algarvezinho wrote:Is the civil war going to be televised? Or maybe streamed on netflix?

Livestreamed on Twitch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:54 pm
by Salus Maior
Kowani wrote:
Alentejozinho and Algarvezinho wrote:Is the civil war going to be televised? Or maybe streamed on netflix?

Live-streamed and posted on Twitter.


I'll be writing my letter to the Windsors in the meantime.

Maybe they can spare a prince.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:54 pm
by La Paz de Los Ricos
Gravlen wrote:These words really do say a lot:

“This is not America,” a woman said to a small group, her voice shaking. “They’re shooting at us. They’re supposed to shoot BLM, but they’re shooting the patriots.”


What the legitimate, genuine fuck?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:54 pm
by Geneviev
Kowani wrote:Very normal signage

(Image)

That's very concerning.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:55 pm
by San Lumen
https://www.masslive.com/politics/2021/ ... ssion.html

If Walsh is confirmed as Labor Secretary Kim Janey will become the first woman first black mayor of Boston.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:55 pm
by The Emerald Legion
Senkaku wrote:
The Emerald Legion wrote:
I mean, there is a significant difference between 'Yes these people were traitors but we got over it and came back together as a nation.'

And

'Confederate scum, that flag is treason.'

“We got over it and came back together as a nation”? That’s your take on the Civil War?


Yes? As evidenced by Lee's total surrender and refusal to entertain the idea of Guerilla war.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:55 pm
by Tranzoria
Kowani wrote:Very normal signage

(Image)

French Revolution reincarnated, I knew it!