NATION

PASSWORD

The Rise of China

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Washington Resistance Army
Post Czar
 
Posts: 47599
Founded: Aug 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Washington Resistance Army » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:03 pm

Not like it matters. Industrial civilization is rapidly heading towards the cliff and not even attempting to hit the brakes.
Greco-Roman Polytheist
Marcus Aurelius, Meditations 12:28 wrote:To those who ask 'Where then have you seen the gods? What conviction of their existence leads you to this worship of them?', I reply first that they are in fact visible to our eyes. Secondly, and not withstanding, that I have not seen my soul either, and yet I honor it. So it is with the gods too: from my every experience of their power time after time I am certain that they exist, and I revere them.
Julian the Apostate wrote:I feel awe of the gods, I love, I revere, I venerate them, and in short have precisely the same feelings towards them as one would have towards kind masters or teachers or fathers or guardians or any beings of that sort.

User avatar
Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire
Diplomat
 
Posts: 739
Founded: Oct 27, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:06 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
Khoronzon wrote:westerners may cope as hard as they like but china will continue to advance :bow: :bow: president xi jinping will usher in the new chinese century for global prosperity :D deng gang stay winning


I hope it won’t.

I keep saying that China has to be abolished since its very existence just like the existence of slavery has very serious socioeconomic consequences worldwide.

Looks like we found the "destroy China" advocate.
Washington Resistance Army wrote:Not like it matters. Industrial civilization is rapidly heading towards the cliff and not even attempting to hit the brakes.

Based AnPrim? Reject humanity, return to monke?
I'm a master at arguing right after I hit "submit"

Veni, Vidi, Vici. I came, I saw, I conquered.

User avatar
Washington Resistance Army
Post Czar
 
Posts: 47599
Founded: Aug 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Washington Resistance Army » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:08 pm

Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire wrote:
Washington Resistance Army wrote:Not like it matters. Industrial civilization is rapidly heading towards the cliff and not even attempting to hit the brakes.

Based AnPrim? Reject humanity, return to monke?


Not an AnPrim. Just someone who follows the news and science and sees the writing on the wall.
Greco-Roman Polytheist
Marcus Aurelius, Meditations 12:28 wrote:To those who ask 'Where then have you seen the gods? What conviction of their existence leads you to this worship of them?', I reply first that they are in fact visible to our eyes. Secondly, and not withstanding, that I have not seen my soul either, and yet I honor it. So it is with the gods too: from my every experience of their power time after time I am certain that they exist, and I revere them.
Julian the Apostate wrote:I feel awe of the gods, I love, I revere, I venerate them, and in short have precisely the same feelings towards them as one would have towards kind masters or teachers or fathers or guardians or any beings of that sort.

User avatar
Punished UMN
Minister
 
Posts: 2721
Founded: Jul 05, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Punished UMN » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:08 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
Khoronzon wrote:westerners may cope as hard as they like but china will continue to advance :bow: :bow: president xi jinping will usher in the new chinese century for global prosperity :D deng gang stay winning


I hope it won’t.

I keep saying that China has to be abolished since its very existence just like the existence of slavery has very serious socioeconomic consequences worldwide.

"Abolish China" is fundamentally not a useful suggestion.
Still lurking in the community, but don't expect much engagement.
Rawlsian socialist and Constitutional Monarchist. Absolute pacifist. Proud member of the Napoleon Bonaparte fandom.
I have borderline personality disorder, if I overreact to something, try to approach me after the fact and I'll apologize

User avatar
Punished UMN
Minister
 
Posts: 2721
Founded: Jul 05, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Punished UMN » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:09 pm

Washington Resistance Army wrote:
Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire wrote:
Based AnPrim? Reject humanity, return to monke?


Not an AnPrim. Just someone who follows the news and science and sees the writing on the wall.

^This, I'm not an Anprim either, but unbridled consumption of natural resources is neither environmentally nor economically sustainable.
Still lurking in the community, but don't expect much engagement.
Rawlsian socialist and Constitutional Monarchist. Absolute pacifist. Proud member of the Napoleon Bonaparte fandom.
I have borderline personality disorder, if I overreact to something, try to approach me after the fact and I'll apologize

User avatar
Luziyca
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36394
Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:10 pm

Punished UMN wrote:
Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
I hope it won’t.

I keep saying that China has to be abolished since its very existence just like the existence of slavery has very serious socioeconomic consequences worldwide.

"Abolish China" is fundamentally not a useful suggestion.

Damn right it isn't.

If we want to abolish China just because of its "serious socioeconomic consequences," we should have abolished Britain for causing serious socioeconomic consequences when they industrialized in the first place.
|||The Kingdom of Rwizikuru|||
[13:38] Vnik [Hardhiara] Luz is obviously the worst scout Kylaris has
IIwikiFacebookTwitterKylaris: the best region for five years runningAbout meYouTubePolitical compass

User avatar
Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister
 
Posts: 3197
Founded: Dec 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:10 pm

Punished UMN wrote:
Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
I hope it won’t.

I keep saying that China has to be abolished since its very existence just like the existence of slavery has very serious socioeconomic consequences worldwide.

"Abolish China" is fundamentally not a useful suggestion.


How is that not useful? It is useful in the same sense that “take Richmond and abolish slavery” is.
Welcome to the Nekostan-e Gharbi. Our ancestors were a group of genetically enhanced Israeli cats raised by two Iranian Jewish women, Rachel Davidi and Esther Moshel. We are a constitutional monarchy where a line of benevolent and powerless feline queens “guide” the citizens or more precisely are the subject of their constant gossiping.

Current Queen: Sarah IV (House of Moshel)
Current Prime Minister: Dr. Elisheva Cohen (she is fine with Elizabeth for non-Hebrew speakers) from Likud
Cats rule; dogs drool; Israel rocks; China sucks.
Abolish China and save lives.
What is Sinostatism?
Must read on China by David Goldman https://www.tabletmag.com/amp/sections/ ... ina-empire

User avatar
Kexholm Karelia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1997
Founded: Sep 22, 2020
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kexholm Karelia » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:11 pm

Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire wrote:
Aeritai wrote:Oh wonderful... Another China thread. Yeah something tells me this is going to end the same way as other threads about China.

Pro-CCP communists clashing with moderates clashing with those wanting China to be fractured?

Tbf the last one is just one user, a very vocal one but still
Right wing conservative
Media is the enemy of the people
CCP delenda est
orange man bad. diversity is our strength. real communism hasn’t been tried yet. the hong kong protestors are paid by the cia. antifa protestors are good, hong kong protestors are american bootlickers. China is a better alternative to America. uyghur genocide isn’t real, and it is western propaganda. Trump should not have killed Soleimani. gender is a social construct invented by white supremacists.

User avatar
Luziyca
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36394
Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:14 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
Punished UMN wrote:"Abolish China" is fundamentally not a useful suggestion.


How is that not useful? It is useful in the same sense that “take Richmond and abolish slavery” is.

There is a vast difference between taking Richmond and abolishing slavery, as you are attacking the seat of government to abolish a reprehensible economic system, and abolishing China, which is getting rid of the Chinese nation to replace it with... what, exactly?
|||The Kingdom of Rwizikuru|||
[13:38] Vnik [Hardhiara] Luz is obviously the worst scout Kylaris has
IIwikiFacebookTwitterKylaris: the best region for five years runningAbout meYouTubePolitical compass

User avatar
Punished UMN
Minister
 
Posts: 2721
Founded: Jul 05, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Punished UMN » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:14 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
Punished UMN wrote:"Abolish China" is fundamentally not a useful suggestion.


How is that not useful? It is useful in the same sense that “take Richmond and abolish slavery” is.

How is it useful? What do you want us to do? Pass a UN resolution? Do you have blueprints for a Mass-Balkanization-Ray-Gun? How are we gonna abolish China?
Still lurking in the community, but don't expect much engagement.
Rawlsian socialist and Constitutional Monarchist. Absolute pacifist. Proud member of the Napoleon Bonaparte fandom.
I have borderline personality disorder, if I overreact to something, try to approach me after the fact and I'll apologize

User avatar
GermanNationalRepublic
Attaché
 
Posts: 82
Founded: Dec 30, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby GermanNationalRepublic » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:15 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
Punished UMN wrote:"Abolish China" is fundamentally not a useful suggestion.


How is that not useful? It is useful in the same sense that “take Richmond and abolish slavery” is.

I say the same thing, as long as Taiwan can go back to the mainland and Xinjiang and Tibet get independence. But there will be violence, but India is already projected to pass China in population, and China’s expected population decline.
.Communications Seized.Regular Programming Returning Shortly.Deutschland Uber Alles.

2026... The World has gone to ashes...
!NOTE: This nation does not represent my views IRL!
(Forgot to do things correctly, working to become a police state)

User avatar
Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister
 
Posts: 3197
Founded: Dec 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:18 pm

GermanNationalRepublic wrote:
Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
How is that not useful? It is useful in the same sense that “take Richmond and abolish slavery” is.

I say the same thing, as long as Taiwan can go back to the mainland and Xinjiang and Tibet get independence. But there will be violence, but India is already projected to pass China in population, and China’s expected population decline.


I agree about everything except for this. Austria and German-speaking Switzerland do not have to be in Germany, Moldova does not have to be in Romania, North Macedonia does not have to be in Bulgaria and Taiwan & Hong Kong & Macau & Singapore do not have to be in China. Monoethnostatism does not make any sense.
Last edited by Nekostan-e Gharbi on Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to the Nekostan-e Gharbi. Our ancestors were a group of genetically enhanced Israeli cats raised by two Iranian Jewish women, Rachel Davidi and Esther Moshel. We are a constitutional monarchy where a line of benevolent and powerless feline queens “guide” the citizens or more precisely are the subject of their constant gossiping.

Current Queen: Sarah IV (House of Moshel)
Current Prime Minister: Dr. Elisheva Cohen (she is fine with Elizabeth for non-Hebrew speakers) from Likud
Cats rule; dogs drool; Israel rocks; China sucks.
Abolish China and save lives.
What is Sinostatism?
Must read on China by David Goldman https://www.tabletmag.com/amp/sections/ ... ina-empire

User avatar
GermanNationalRepublic
Attaché
 
Posts: 82
Founded: Dec 30, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby GermanNationalRepublic » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:20 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
GermanNationalRepublic wrote:I say the same thing, as long as Taiwan can go back to the mainland and Xinjiang and Tibet get independence. But there will be violence, but India is already projected to pass China in population, and China’s expected population decline.


I agree about everything except for this. Austria and German-speaking Switzerland do not have to be in Germany, Moldova does not have to be in Romania, North Macedonia does not have to be in Bulgaria and Taiwan & Hong Kong & Macau & Singapore do not have to be in China. Monoethnostatism does not make any sense.

So you are advocating for another Warlord Period, yes?
.Communications Seized.Regular Programming Returning Shortly.Deutschland Uber Alles.

2026... The World has gone to ashes...
!NOTE: This nation does not represent my views IRL!
(Forgot to do things correctly, working to become a police state)

User avatar
Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister
 
Posts: 3197
Founded: Dec 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:21 pm

Luziyca wrote:
Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
How is that not useful? It is useful in the same sense that “take Richmond and abolish slavery” is.

There is a vast difference between taking Richmond and abolishing slavery, as you are attacking the seat of government to abolish a reprehensible economic system, and abolishing China, which is getting rid of the Chinese nation to replace it with... what, exactly?


How does that not also apply to China which incarcerated Uyghurs in concentration camps simply for being Uyghurs and force them to work in factories? China has no labor rights for ethnic Han Chinese either. Products produced almost everywhere else on this planet are more ethical than Chinese and North Korean products (though the shrimp industry in SEA uses slaves which is equally hellish).
Welcome to the Nekostan-e Gharbi. Our ancestors were a group of genetically enhanced Israeli cats raised by two Iranian Jewish women, Rachel Davidi and Esther Moshel. We are a constitutional monarchy where a line of benevolent and powerless feline queens “guide” the citizens or more precisely are the subject of their constant gossiping.

Current Queen: Sarah IV (House of Moshel)
Current Prime Minister: Dr. Elisheva Cohen (she is fine with Elizabeth for non-Hebrew speakers) from Likud
Cats rule; dogs drool; Israel rocks; China sucks.
Abolish China and save lives.
What is Sinostatism?
Must read on China by David Goldman https://www.tabletmag.com/amp/sections/ ... ina-empire

User avatar
Luziyca
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36394
Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:21 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
GermanNationalRepublic wrote:I say the same thing, as long as Taiwan can go back to the mainland and Xinjiang and Tibet get independence. But there will be violence, but India is already projected to pass China in population, and China’s expected population decline.


I agree about everything except for this. Austria and German-speaking Switzerland do not have to be in Germany, Moldova does not have to be in Romania, North Macedonia does not have to be in Bulgaria and Taiwan & Hong Kong & Macau & Singapore do not have to be in China. Monoethnostatism does not make any sense.

Last time I checked, Singapore got expelled from Malaysia after the British manacled the two states together, and that Singapore has remained independent ever since...

That said, I do think Hong Kong and Macau will inevitably be integrated after 2047/2049, while in the long term, the only viable solution to Taiwan's political situation is either for it to be a mere province within the Chinese nation, or for Beijing to give it a special administrative region status.
|||The Kingdom of Rwizikuru|||
[13:38] Vnik [Hardhiara] Luz is obviously the worst scout Kylaris has
IIwikiFacebookTwitterKylaris: the best region for five years runningAbout meYouTubePolitical compass

User avatar
Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister
 
Posts: 3197
Founded: Dec 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:22 pm

GermanNationalRepublic wrote:
Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
I agree about everything except for this. Austria and German-speaking Switzerland do not have to be in Germany, Moldova does not have to be in Romania, North Macedonia does not have to be in Bulgaria and Taiwan & Hong Kong & Macau & Singapore do not have to be in China. Monoethnostatism does not make any sense.

So you are advocating for another Warlord Period, yes?


Do you think the existence of Bavaria and Free City of Lübeck is inherently problematic?
Welcome to the Nekostan-e Gharbi. Our ancestors were a group of genetically enhanced Israeli cats raised by two Iranian Jewish women, Rachel Davidi and Esther Moshel. We are a constitutional monarchy where a line of benevolent and powerless feline queens “guide” the citizens or more precisely are the subject of their constant gossiping.

Current Queen: Sarah IV (House of Moshel)
Current Prime Minister: Dr. Elisheva Cohen (she is fine with Elizabeth for non-Hebrew speakers) from Likud
Cats rule; dogs drool; Israel rocks; China sucks.
Abolish China and save lives.
What is Sinostatism?
Must read on China by David Goldman https://www.tabletmag.com/amp/sections/ ... ina-empire

User avatar
Ithalian Empire
Minister
 
Posts: 3411
Founded: Jan 19, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ithalian Empire » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:23 pm

GermanNationalRepublic wrote:
Khoronzon wrote:with coping westerners? yeah sounds about right they're perpetually jealous and afraid of deng gang 8) the proud chinese dragon will eat the fat obese uncle sam :bow: :bow:

Well, hopefully the future generations will put up a fight against China, an oppressive nation.

If violence does break out, hopefully there is less nukes than I expect


Future generations wont be able fight it, they will grow up in a world with China being the global power. They will grow up in a plugged into an internet that suppresses anti-CCP opinion, buying brands that spew pro-CCP slogans and listening to celebrates that promote the propaganda of the CCP and will learn a history void of China's faults. What stand will a generation like that take. You need to make the stand now, while we still have time.
Eat ,Drink, and be mary, for tomorrow we die.
PRAISE THE FOUNDERS

User avatar
Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister
 
Posts: 3197
Founded: Dec 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:24 pm

Luziyca wrote:
Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
I agree about everything except for this. Austria and German-speaking Switzerland do not have to be in Germany, Moldova does not have to be in Romania, North Macedonia does not have to be in Bulgaria and Taiwan & Hong Kong & Macau & Singapore do not have to be in China. Monoethnostatism does not make any sense.

Last time I checked, Singapore got expelled from Malaysia after the British manacled the two states together, and that Singapore has remained independent ever since...

That said, I do think Hong Kong and Macau will inevitably be integrated after 2047/2049, while in the long term, the only viable solution to Taiwan's political situation is either for it to be a mere province within the Chinese nation, or for Beijing to give it a special administrative region status.


That’s essentially a might makes right argument. If that’s the case then why do we even oppose human rights abuses? I mean, the only viable solution to the problem of Jews existing is the Holocaust, said Nazis..
Welcome to the Nekostan-e Gharbi. Our ancestors were a group of genetically enhanced Israeli cats raised by two Iranian Jewish women, Rachel Davidi and Esther Moshel. We are a constitutional monarchy where a line of benevolent and powerless feline queens “guide” the citizens or more precisely are the subject of their constant gossiping.

Current Queen: Sarah IV (House of Moshel)
Current Prime Minister: Dr. Elisheva Cohen (she is fine with Elizabeth for non-Hebrew speakers) from Likud
Cats rule; dogs drool; Israel rocks; China sucks.
Abolish China and save lives.
What is Sinostatism?
Must read on China by David Goldman https://www.tabletmag.com/amp/sections/ ... ina-empire

User avatar
GermanNationalRepublic
Attaché
 
Posts: 82
Founded: Dec 30, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby GermanNationalRepublic » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:25 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
GermanNationalRepublic wrote:So you are advocating for another Warlord Period, yes?


Do you think the existence of Bavaria and Free City of Lübeck is inherently problematic?

No, as long as there peaceful with eachother and Germany, which in a developed country like that is likely. But in Asia? The stakes are MUCH higher.
.Communications Seized.Regular Programming Returning Shortly.Deutschland Uber Alles.

2026... The World has gone to ashes...
!NOTE: This nation does not represent my views IRL!
(Forgot to do things correctly, working to become a police state)

User avatar
Borderlands of Rojava
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10424
Founded: Jul 27, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:25 pm

At least as shitty as it was under America. The CCP are bad faith actors and the rest of the world is so pissed at the US that they don't even see the snake in the grass that is Xi and his ilk.
Leftist, commie and Antifa Guy. Democratic Confederalist, Anti-racist

"The devil is out there. Hiding behind every corner and in every nook and cranny. In all of the dives, all over the city. Before you lays an entire world of enemies, and at day's end when the chips are down, we're a society of strangers. You cant walk by someone on the street anymore without crossing the road to get away from their stare. Welcome to the Twilight Zone. The land of plague and shadow. Nothing innocent survives this world. If it can't corrupt you, it'll kill you."

User avatar
Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister
 
Posts: 3197
Founded: Dec 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:25 pm

Ithalian Empire wrote:
GermanNationalRepublic wrote:Well, hopefully the future generations will put up a fight against China, an oppressive nation.

If violence does break out, hopefully there is less nukes than I expect


Future generations wont be able fight it, they will grow up in a world with China being the global power. They will grow up in a plugged into an internet that suppresses anti-CCP opinion, buying brands that spew pro-CCP slogans and listening to celebrates that promote the propaganda of the CCP and will learn a history void of China's faults. What stand will a generation like that take. You need to make the stand now, while we still have time.


+1

We are the last generation of people who can still criticize China.
Welcome to the Nekostan-e Gharbi. Our ancestors were a group of genetically enhanced Israeli cats raised by two Iranian Jewish women, Rachel Davidi and Esther Moshel. We are a constitutional monarchy where a line of benevolent and powerless feline queens “guide” the citizens or more precisely are the subject of their constant gossiping.

Current Queen: Sarah IV (House of Moshel)
Current Prime Minister: Dr. Elisheva Cohen (she is fine with Elizabeth for non-Hebrew speakers) from Likud
Cats rule; dogs drool; Israel rocks; China sucks.
Abolish China and save lives.
What is Sinostatism?
Must read on China by David Goldman https://www.tabletmag.com/amp/sections/ ... ina-empire

User avatar
Borderlands of Rojava
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10424
Founded: Jul 27, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:26 pm

Ithalian Empire wrote:
GermanNationalRepublic wrote:Well, hopefully the future generations will put up a fight against China, an oppressive nation.

If violence does break out, hopefully there is less nukes than I expect


Future generations wont be able fight it, they will grow up in a world with China being the global power. They will grow up in a plugged into an internet that suppresses anti-CCP opinion, buying brands that spew pro-CCP slogans and listening to celebrates that promote the propaganda of the CCP and will learn a history void of China's faults. What stand will a generation like that take. You need to make the stand now, while we still have time.


The CCP is just another set of tyrants with their rifle sites on me.
Leftist, commie and Antifa Guy. Democratic Confederalist, Anti-racist

"The devil is out there. Hiding behind every corner and in every nook and cranny. In all of the dives, all over the city. Before you lays an entire world of enemies, and at day's end when the chips are down, we're a society of strangers. You cant walk by someone on the street anymore without crossing the road to get away from their stare. Welcome to the Twilight Zone. The land of plague and shadow. Nothing innocent survives this world. If it can't corrupt you, it'll kill you."

User avatar
Khoronzon
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 171
Founded: Jul 31, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Khoronzon » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:26 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:That’s essentially a might makes right argument. If that’s the case then why do we even oppose human rights abuses? I mean, the only viable solution to the problem of Jews existing is the Holocaust, said Nazis..

we don't. human rights are fake which means there's no such thing as a human rights abuse :D 8)
↯ ↯ ↯ THE DIVINE SUPREMACY OF KHORONZON ☭☭☭
Leader
Figures
Culture
Cities
Military
World
"Gaze into what lies beyond. Behold its vast desolation, its seas of madness. Tell me if it pays any heed to what you think you deserve."

♚ ⚒ ВСЁ В ГОСУДАРСТВЕ - НИЧЕГО ВНЕ ГОСУДАРСТВА - НИЧЕГО ПРОТИВ ГОСУДАРСТВА ⚒ ♚
△▽△
Theocratic quasi-eusocial ethnostate of anthropophagic transhuman supremacists in the scarred, isolated wastelands of Siberia
Ruled by an all-powerful part-man, part-extrauniversal-larva, and part-artificial-superintelligence worshipped as a messianic demigod
With human civilisation falling into atrophy, the Supremacy bides its time to sweep it all away
▽△▽
quirky compass meemay #1 & #2
Does Khoronzon represent my views?
kiu's inspired me to do something horrible, stay tuned

Q&A thread | Flag credit | Theme | CHALICEwave

User avatar
GermanNationalRepublic
Attaché
 
Posts: 82
Founded: Dec 30, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby GermanNationalRepublic » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:27 pm

Borderlands of Rojava wrote:
Ithalian Empire wrote:
Future generations wont be able fight it, they will grow up in a world with China being the global power. They will grow up in a plugged into an internet that suppresses anti-CCP opinion, buying brands that spew pro-CCP slogans and listening to celebrates that promote the propaganda of the CCP and will learn a history void of China's faults. What stand will a generation like that take. You need to make the stand now, while we still have time.


The CCP is just another set of tyrants with their rifle sites on me.

And me, as I hate them... We may have to team up. It may be the only way!
.Communications Seized.Regular Programming Returning Shortly.Deutschland Uber Alles.

2026... The World has gone to ashes...
!NOTE: This nation does not represent my views IRL!
(Forgot to do things correctly, working to become a police state)

User avatar
Borderlands of Rojava
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10424
Founded: Jul 27, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:27 pm

Washington Resistance Army wrote:Not like it matters. Industrial civilization is rapidly heading towards the cliff and not even attempting to hit the brakes.


Yeah tbh China's glory days will probably last 5 minutes before the climate induced dark ages go global and all of mankind (except people who live in Burlington Vermont and Manchester New Hampshire) is plunged into 1000 years of chaos and darkness.

Actually 999 but 1000 sounds better.
Leftist, commie and Antifa Guy. Democratic Confederalist, Anti-racist

"The devil is out there. Hiding behind every corner and in every nook and cranny. In all of the dives, all over the city. Before you lays an entire world of enemies, and at day's end when the chips are down, we're a society of strangers. You cant walk by someone on the street anymore without crossing the road to get away from their stare. Welcome to the Twilight Zone. The land of plague and shadow. Nothing innocent survives this world. If it can't corrupt you, it'll kill you."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aequalitatis ac Libertatis, Auphelia, Bing [Bot], Chia Dal, Comerciante, Estado Novo Portugues, Infected Mushroom, Kromi, Majestic-12 [Bot], Monsone, Necroghastia, Picairn, Prussiaboos, Punished UMN, The 189, The Alma Mater, The Orson Empire, TRIEADMORE, Umeria, Washington Resistance Army

Advertisement

Remove ads