NATION

PASSWORD

The Rise of China

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:24 am

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
An Alan Smithee Nation wrote:It's a shame we can't have a nuanced debate about China, but instead we just get this 'China needs to be abolished' horseshit over and over again.

We can have a nuanced debate about a post-Chinese East Asia.

We can also have a "nuanced" "debate" about the imaginary workings of some alien species living around a yellow dwarf on one of the arms of Andromeda. It's completely meaningless. And in your case it stokes your racist ideas.
The Holy Romangnan Empire of Ostmark
something something the sole legitimate Austria-Hungary larp'er on NS :3

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Founded: Dec 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:26 am

Picairn wrote:
Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:We can have a nuanced debate about a post-Chinese East Asia.

Nope, I prefer discussions in the real world over discussions about hypotheticals.

Hence we need to discuss how to abolish China.
Welcome to the Nekostan-e Gharbi. Our ancestors were a group of genetically enhanced Israeli cats raised by two Iranian Jewish women, Rachel Davidi and Esther Moshel. We are a constitutional monarchy where a line of benevolent and powerless feline queens “guide” the citizens or more precisely are the subject of their constant gossiping.

Current Queen: Sarah IV (House of Moshel)
Current Prime Minister: Dr. Elisheva Cohen (she is fine with Elizabeth for non-Hebrew speakers) from Likud
Cats rule; dogs drool; Israel rocks; China sucks.
Abolish China and save lives.
What is Sinostatism?
Must read on China by David Goldman https://www.tabletmag.com/amp/sections/ ... ina-empire

An Alan Smithee Nation
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby An Alan Smithee Nation » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:44 am

What possible motive could someone have to frustrate meaningful discussion on China with this 'abolition' red herring? The only people I can see it helping is the Xi Jinping and his friends.
Everything is intertwinkled

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:52 am

An Alan Smithee Nation wrote:What possible motive could someone have to frustrate meaningful discussion on China with this 'abolition' red herring? The only people I can see it helping is the Xi Jinping and his friends.

Nope. A stern solution is necessary to China. As for its rulers it is not that hard to tackle them. I just can’t break the rules and discuss how this can be achieved.
Welcome to the Nekostan-e Gharbi. Our ancestors were a group of genetically enhanced Israeli cats raised by two Iranian Jewish women, Rachel Davidi and Esther Moshel. We are a constitutional monarchy where a line of benevolent and powerless feline queens “guide” the citizens or more precisely are the subject of their constant gossiping.

Current Prime Minister: Dr. Elisheva Cohen (she is fine with Elizabeth for non-Hebrew speakers) from Likud
What is Sinostatism?
Must read on China by David Goldman https://www.tabletmag.com/amp/sections/ ... ina-empire

An Alan Smithee Nation
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby An Alan Smithee Nation » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:00 am

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
An Alan Smithee Nation wrote:What possible motive could someone have to frustrate meaningful discussion on China with this 'abolition' red herring? The only people I can see it helping is the Xi Jinping and his friends.

Nope. A stern solution is necessary to China. As for its rulers it is not that hard to tackle them. I just can’t break the rules and discuss how this can be achieved.

So abolition is just code for calling for their death. That's the sum of the fucking stupid posts you keep repeating?
Everything is intertwinkled

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:05 am

An Alan Smithee Nation wrote:
Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:

So abolition is just code for calling for their death. That's the sum of the fucking stupid posts you keep repeating?

Nah. China abolition devices are definitely necessary and they can be used to abolish China. Everyone can build some. Just release some abolitionist drones to cut down PRC flags in Beijing and deface the Mao portrait on Tian’anmen lol.

Electronic billboards in China are often hackable. We can hack them and spread anti-PRC messages.

The mass surveillance devices in China are vulnerable to abolitionists.
Last edited by Nekostan-e Gharbi on Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

What is Sinostatism?

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:11 am

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
An Alan Smithee Nation wrote:

Nah. China abolition devices are definitely necessary and they can be used to abolish China. Everyone can build some. Just release some abolitionist drones to cut down PRC flags in Beijing and deface the Mao portrait on Tian’anmen lol.

Electronic billboards in China are often hackable. We can hack them and spread anti-PRC messages.

The mass surveillance devices in China are vulnerable to abolitionists.

This idea is nutso.
The Holy Romangnan Empire of Ostmark
something something the sole legitimate Austria-Hungary larp'er on NS :3

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

The Horror Channel
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 27, 2006
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Horror Channel » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:08 am

An Alan Smithee Nation wrote:It's a shame we can't have a nuanced debate about China, but instead we just get this 'China needs to be abolished' horseshit over and over again.

Tell me about it. I even put that person on ignore, but that doesn't stop me from seeing his rantings when people quote him.

At this point, I believe they might be mentally ill.

It really feels like we should be asking "show us on the doll where China touched you"
Last edited by The Horror Channel on Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImperialRussia
Ambassador

Founded: May 16, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby ImperialRussia » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:16 am

China is rising and China UN Security Council blocked condemning the coup in Myanmar Coup so the Us is useless In Burma foreign affairs in which it has little to no attention too.

Lamenia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Lamenia » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:35 am

The Horror Channel wrote:

Tell me about it. I even put that person on ignore, but that doesn't stop me from seeing his rantings when people quote him.

It really feels like we should be asking "show us on the doll where China touched you"

"Name highschools after elements and numbers"

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Visayan Islands » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:31 am

Given your history, I am issuing you a *** warning for flamebait. *** There is no need to take potshots at a poster's mental health.

Thanks!
NVI
Let "¡Viva la Libertad!" be a cry of Eternal Defiance to the Jackboot.
My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

The Horror Channel
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Horror Channel » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:41 pm

New Visayan Islands wrote:

Given your history, I am issuing you a *** warning for flamebait. *** There is no need to take potshots at a poster's mental health.

Thanks!
NVI

Whatever floats your boat.

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:10 pm

ImperialRussia wrote:China is rising and China UN Security Council blocked condemning the coup in Myanmar Coup so the Us is useless In Burma foreign affairs in which it has little to no attention too.

China is a problem.

What is Sinostatism?

Raioge
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Raioge » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:43 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:And you won't have contributed a diddly-squat to it by being here.

Not really. I will do my part to make abolition happen. China can not be reformed. Instead it has to be abolished.

You know what is{ "China" and "CCP System"} 's difference.
But You still want to abolish China, Why?
Did you think of poor Chinese?

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:45 pm

Raioge wrote:
Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
Not really. I will do my part to make abolition happen. China can not be reformed. Instead it has to be abolished.

You know what is{ "China" and "CCP System"} 's difference.
But You still want to abolish China, Why?
Did you think of poor Chinese?

That’s precisely why China needs to be abolished. China treats its own subjects worse than foreigners. How can it be allowed to exist?
Last edited by Nekostan-e Gharbi on Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

What is Sinostatism?

Yuzu China
Attaché

Founded: Jan 03, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuzu China » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:55 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
ImperialRussia wrote:China is rising and China UN Security Council blocked condemning the coup in Myanmar Coup so the Us is useless In Burma foreign affairs in which it has little to no attention too.

China is a problem.

Because it's none of other country's business to dictate a foreign country's affairs. Their affairs are their affairs, not anyone else's, no one else can run Myanmar or tell these adults what to do. China doesn't believe in day care centers for adults. You have not figured that out after 3000 years of those "enlightened" Greek philosophers?

You are the problem.
Last edited by Yuzu China on Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Raioge
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Raioge » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:55 pm

New Visayan Islands wrote:Given your history, I am issuing you a *** warning for flamebait. *** There is no need to take potshots at a poster's mental health.

Thanks!
NVI

So, what do you think of China?
Could you say straightforward?

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:15 pm

Yuzu China wrote:
Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
China is a problem.

Because it's none of other country's business to dictate a foreign country's affairs. Their affairs are their affairs, not anyone else's, no one else can run Myanmar or tell these adults what to do. China doesn't believe in day care centers for adults. You have not figured that out after 3000 years of those "enlightened" Greek philosophers?

You are the problem.

No matter what happens in Burma China needs to be abolished.

What is Sinostatism?

The Horror Channel
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Horror Channel » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:41 pm

Raioge wrote:

So, what do you think of China?

I don't see China as the threat that many others do. Yes, they do have issues with human rights abuses, but it's really the pot calling the kettle black when the U.S. tries to make it an issue. I see Israel as a much greater threat to global stability and security than China.

The Horror Channel
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Horror Channel » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:42 pm

Yuzu China wrote:
Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
China is a problem.

You are the problem.

Well put

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:49 pm

Raioge wrote:So, what do you think of China?

I don't see China as the threat that many others do. Yes, they do have issues with human rights abuses, but it's really the pot calling the kettle black when the U.S. tries to make it an issue. I see Israel as a much greater threat to global stability and security than China.

That’s of course absurd. The thing about China is that it’s most brutal in its core which is the opposite of most societies.

What is Sinostatism?

Yuzu China
Attaché

Founded: Jan 03, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuzu China » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:36 pm

Ignoring feudal superstitions which have been repeatedly posted/debunked here for the umpteenth time.

My aunt sent me EBC’s “Bling Empire.” I can’t imagine Western beauty standards being considered attractive in Asia, not at all: https://www.marieclaire.com/culture/a35 ... ng-empire/
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1410371679314339 Or whatever this is: https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/thicc

The white bowtie in particular, what kind of fashion is this? Trying to look like a penguin? This isn't a children's zoo animal party, yet another reason why I burst out laughing (in my head).
I find this the most brutal type of oppression: having adults dress up as children's party animals.

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:40 pm

Yuzu China wrote:Ignoring feudal superstitions which have been repeatedly posted/debunked here for the umpteenth time.

My aunt sent me EBC’s “Bling Empire.” I can’t imagine Western beauty standards being considered attractive in Asia, not at all: https://www.marieclaire.com/culture/a35 ... ng-empire/
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1410371679314339 Or whatever this is: https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/thicc

The white bowtie in particular, what kind of fashion is this? Trying to look like a penguin? This isn't a children's zoo animal party, yet another reason why I burst out laughing (in my head).
I find this the most brutal type of oppression: having adults dress up as children's party animals.

The need to abolish China is not religious nor feudal in nature. Instead it is completely materialistic and modern.
Last edited by Nekostan-e Gharbi on Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

What is Sinostatism?

Cordel One
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Cordel One » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:48 pm

So today I googled "sinostatism" because I'd never heard the term before Nekostan repeatedly ranted about it in just about every thread here. It only came back to me with 2 websites, so it looks like Nekostan might be the only person on the face of the earth to use that term.

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:32 pm

Cordel One wrote:So today I googled "sinostatism" because I'd never heard the term before Nekostan repeatedly ranted about it in just about every thread here. It only came back to me with 2 websites, so it looks like Nekostan might be the only person on the face of the earth to use that term.

You have already used it hence your claim is not true unless we are the same person.
Last edited by Nekostan-e Gharbi on Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

What is Sinostatism?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General