NATION

PASSWORD

The Rise of China

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Founded: Dec 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:59 am

Yuzu China wrote:
Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
For East Turkestan it is much better for them to ally with those who are actually culturally similar to them such as Iranians and Turks. For Tibetans their nature allies are indeed India, Nepal and Bhutan.

The main reason why China mistreats them a lot is that as a self-isolationist entity it can not understand people different from what it is familiar with.

You are not Tibetan unlike me, you understand nothing. India is one of the world's poorest, backwards and illiterate countries. It can't handle itself much less Pakistan or whatever. It is on the brink of collapse after the massive Covid lockdown protests. You must explain exactly how this country who has completely failed Covid control has to teach Tibet, who under China has one of the world's best responses? I don't feel very 「free」 choking to death from Covid, do you? Tibetans are ultimately not South Asian at all, there is no commonality at all. Mistreat what, go back to banning modern science while practicing literal monastic slavery?

I don't have to get started on the Central Asian/Iran basketcases? Check the covid charts/econ indicators

Well, I personally know many Indians. In terms of the economy they are doing pretty well in the long run. They are very competent at tech too.

Iran is anything but a basket case. To think so requires one to be completely ignorant of history including modern history.
Last edited by Nekostan-e Gharbi on Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to the Nekostan-e Gharbi. Our ancestors were a group of genetically enhanced Israeli cats raised by two Iranian Jewish women, Rachel Davidi and Esther Moshel. We are a constitutional monarchy where a line of benevolent and powerless feline queens “guide” the citizens or more precisely are the subject of their constant gossiping.

Current Queen: Sarah IV (House of Moshel)
Current Prime Minister: Dr. Elisheva Cohen (she is fine with Elizabeth for non-Hebrew speakers) from Likud
Cats rule; dogs drool; Israel rocks; China sucks.
Abolish China and save lives.
What is Sinostatism?
Must read on China by David Goldman https://www.tabletmag.com/amp/sections/ ... ina-empire

Shanghai industrial complex
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Shanghai industrial complex » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:14 am

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
Yuzu China wrote:
You are not Tibetan unlike me, you understand nothing. India is one of the world's poorest, backwards and illiterate countries. It can't handle itself much less Pakistan or whatever. It is on the brink of collapse after the massive Covid lockdown protests. You must explain exactly how this country who has completely failed Covid control has to teach Tibet, who under China has one of the world's best responses? I don't feel very 「free」 choking to death from Covid, do you? Tibetans are ultimately not South Asian at all, there is no commonality at all. Mistreat what, go back to banning modern science while practicing literal monastic slavery?

I don't have to get started on the Central Asian/Iran basketcases? Check the covid charts/econ indicators

Well, I personally know many Indians. In terms of the economy they are doing pretty well in the long run. They are very competent at tech too.

Iran is anything but a basket case. To think so requires one to be completely ignorant of history including modern history.

Indian work attitude is the worst in the world. They are lazy, careless and boastful.My friend came back from a business trip to Qualcomm,they have a very low opinion of all Indian programmers.This can also be seen from the quality of the code submitted by the Indian team.Is India technologically advanced and not just in ppt or developed by foreign companies?
In addition, their economy, whose GDP growth rate has dropped to 4.1% in 2019, may drop by about 23% last year.The investment environment there is very bad, at any time someone will want to extort a sum of money from you
Last edited by Shanghai industrial complex on Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
多看空我 仮面ライダークウガをたくさん見てください Watch more Masked Rider Kukuku Kuuga!

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:20 am

Shanghai industrial complex wrote:
Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:

Indian work attitude is the worst in the world. They are lazy, careless and boastful.My friend came back from a business trip to Qualcomm,they have a very low opinion of all Indian programmers.This can also be seen from the quality of the code submitted by the Indian team.Is India technologically advanced and not just in ppt or developed by foreign companies?
In addition, their economy, whose GDP growth rate has dropped to 4.1% in 2019, may drop by about 23% last year.The investment environment there is very bad, at any time someone will want to extort a sum of money from you

Indian programming quality is not remotely as bad as you think. Otherwise why exactly are stuff such as Facebook and Google even online at all? They should have been buggy as hell.

Ever heard of companies such as Tata?
Last edited by Nekostan-e Gharbi on Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Welcome to the Nekostan-e Gharbi. Our ancestors were a group of genetically enhanced Israeli cats raised by two Iranian Jewish women, Rachel Davidi and Esther Moshel. We are a constitutional monarchy where a line of benevolent and powerless feline queens “guide” the citizens or more precisely are the subject of their constant gossiping.

Current Prime Minister: Dr. Elisheva Cohen (she is fine with Elizabeth for non-Hebrew speakers) from Likud
What is Sinostatism?
Must read on China by David Goldman https://www.tabletmag.com/amp/sections/ ... ina-empire

Shanghai industrial complex
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Shanghai industrial complex » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:39 am

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
Shanghai industrial complex wrote:Indian work attitude is the worst in the world. They are lazy, careless and boastful.My friend came back from a business trip to Qualcomm,they have a very low opinion of all Indian programmers.This can also be seen from the quality of the code submitted by the Indian team.Is India technologically advanced and not just in ppt or developed by foreign companies?

Indian programming quality is not remotely as bad as you think. Otherwise why exactly are stuff such as Facebook and Google even online at all? They should have been buggy as hell.

Ever heard of companies such as Tata?

Maybe because Facebook and Google are not in India?Tata, yes, they don't even have air conditioning in their car, in tropical India
多看空我 仮面ライダークウガをたくさん見てください Watch more Masked Rider Kukuku Kuuga!

Picairn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Picairn » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:13 am

Shanghai industrial complex wrote:Indian work attitude is the worst in the world. They are lazy, careless and boastful.My friend came back from a business trip to Qualcomm,they have a very low opinion of all Indian programmers.

Yuzu China wrote:You are not Tibetan unlike me, you understand nothing. India is one of the world's poorest, backwards and illiterate countries.

Do I smell racism?

The Horror Channel wrote:No, but thanks for playing

Why haven't you gone back to Twitter yet?
Picairn's Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Minister: Edward H. Cornell
WA Ambassador: John M. Terry (Active)
Factbook | Constitution | Newspaper
Social democrat, passionate political observer, and naval warfare enthusiast.
More NSG-y than NSG veterans
♛ The Empire of Picairn ♛
-✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯-—————————-✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯-
Colonel (Brevet) of the North Pacific Army, COO of Warzone Trinidad

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:01 am

Picairn wrote:
Shanghai industrial complex wrote:Indian work attitude is the worst in the world. They are lazy, careless and boastful.My friend came back from a business trip to Qualcomm,they have a very low opinion of all Indian programmers.

Yuzu China wrote:You are not Tibetan unlike me, you understand nothing. India is one of the world's poorest, backwards and illiterate countries.

Do I smell racism?

The Horror Channel wrote:No, but thanks for playing

It’s actually a very absurd belief. A lot of modern companies have a large part of their code written by Indians and I haven’t observed any universal decline in the quality of the internet. We must wonder why do major tech companies exist at all with Indian CEOs. Similarly it is amazing that a large number of Indians as authors of research papers on Nature, Science and other journals hasn’t broken the quality of scientific research.

Conclusion: this is one of the absurd ethnat beliefs on this planet. A high amount of ignorance about India, tech and research is necessary to sustain such beliefs.

P.S. Isolationism leading to such factually inaccurate beliefs is one of the “features” of China which has to be abolished along with China itself.
Last edited by Nekostan-e Gharbi on Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:17 am, edited 6 times in total.

What is Sinostatism?

Kexholm Karelia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kexholm Karelia » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:49 am

'Our souls are dead': how I survived a Chinese 're-education' camp for Uighurs

It seems posts with this link are being removed from other social media platforms such as Reddit, Twitter, and Facebook
Right wing conservative
Media is the enemy of the people
CCP delenda est
orange man bad. diversity is our strength. real communism hasn’t been tried yet. the hong kong protestors are paid by the cia. antifa protestors are good, hong kong protestors are american bootlickers. China is a better alternative to America. uyghur genocide isn’t real, and it is western propaganda. Trump should not have killed Soleimani. gender is a social construct invented by white supremacists.

Yuzu China
Attaché

Founded: Jan 03, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuzu China » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:48 am

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
Picairn wrote:

Do I smell racism?

It’s actually a very absurd belief. A lot of modern companies have a large part of their code written by Indians and I haven’t observed any universal decline in the quality of the internet. We must wonder why do major tech companies exist at all with Indian CEOs. Similarly it is amazing that a large number of Indians as authors of research papers on Nature, Science and other journals hasn’t broken the quality of scientific research.

Conclusion: this is one of the absurd ethnat beliefs on this planet. A high amount of ignorance about India, tech and research is necessary to sustain such beliefs.

We are discussing the Governance of India specifically, which is itself the joke of the century. As a Tibetan I don't want them to govern me at all, that is a terrifying suggestion. I'll repost the context of my quote which you conveniently cut out:

「You are not Tibetan unlike me, you understand nothing. India is one of the world's poorest, backwards and illiterate countries. It can't handle itself much less Pakistan or whatever. It is on the brink of collapse after the massive Covid lockdown protests. You must explain exactly how this country who has completely failed Covid control has to teach Tibet, who under China has one of the world's best responses? I don't feel very 「free」 choking to death from Covid, do you? Tibetans are ultimately not South Asian at all, there is no commonality at all. Mistreat what, go back to banning modern science while practicing literal monastic slavery? Go recheck the covid charts/econ indicators」

「P.S. Isolationism leading to such factually inaccurate beliefs is one of the “features” of China which has to be abolished along with China itself"」
Go look in the mirror. I'm not going to waste time redebunking stuff like who studies abroad in what numbers or who's publishing the papers because you refuse to read what others like me write at all, as proven above, so you end up wasting other people's time. Since you'd like to play the racism game: true racism is forcing this aforementioned failed incompetence onto us Tibetans, whether it's Indian or Western.

「Freeze don’t move, bring them all
It’s noisy, stop talking now
Your mind and heart
Even your every minute and second
Someone asks us who we are
We don’t necessarily have to explain
But proudly now freeze this stage
And break everything with a hand gesture」

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpIG9dq ... l=TOPMEDIA
Last edited by Yuzu China on Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:01 am, edited 5 times in total.

No State Here
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby No State Here » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:52 am

Yuzu China wrote:
Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:

We are discussing the Governance of India specifically, which is itself the joke of the century. As a Tibetan I don't want them to govern me at all, that is a terrifying suggestion. I'll repost the context of my quote which you conveniently cut out:

「You are not Tibetan unlike me, you understand nothing. India is one of the world's poorest, backwards and illiterate countries. It can't handle itself much less Pakistan or whatever. It is on the brink of collapse after the massive Covid lockdown protests. You must explain exactly how this country who has completely failed Covid control has to teach Tibet, who under China has one of the world's best responses? I don't feel very 「free」 choking to death from Covid, do you? Tibetans are ultimately not South Asian at all, there is no commonality at all. Mistreat what, go back to banning modern science while practicing literal monastic slavery? Go recheck the covid charts/econ indicators」

「P.S. Isolationism leading to such factually inaccurate beliefs is one of the “features” of China which has to be abolished along with China itself"」
Go look in the mirror. I'm not going to waste time redebunking stuff like who studies abroad in what numbers or who's publishing the papers because you refuse to read what others like me write at all, as proven above, so you end up wasting other people's time.

As a North Korean, I can confirm that this is indeed the best country in the world to live in and all of the things you are hearing are Western propaganda
Abolish NSG

New York Anarcho-Capitalist Minarchist, not an Ancap anymore
Theme
Anthem

Yuzu China
Attaché

Founded: Jan 03, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuzu China » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:54 am

No State Here wrote:
Yuzu China wrote:

Go look in the mirror. I'm not going to waste time redebunking stuff like who studies abroad in what numbers or who's publishing the papers because you refuse to read what others like me write at all, as proven above, so you end up wasting other people's time.

As a North Korean, I can confirm that this is indeed the best country in the world to live in and all of the things you are hearing are Western propaganda

As a postWestern intervention Syrian, I can confirm that this country is indeed the best country in the world to live in and all of the things you are hearing are Western propaganda :D I can't wait for Tienjin (天津) to become Damascus
Last edited by Yuzu China on Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:56 am, edited 5 times in total.

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:17 pm

Yuzu China wrote:
No State Here wrote:As a North Korean, I can confirm that this is indeed the best country in the world to live in and all of the things you are hearing are Western propaganda

As a postWestern intervention Syrian, I can confirm that this country is indeed the best country in the world to live in and all of the things you are hearing are Western propaganda :D I can't wait for Tienjin (天津) to become Damascus

For Tianjin to become Damascus it will actually be a major improvement as the latter has much longer and much more interesting history and that Assad is at least less brutal than Xi.

What is Sinostatism?

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:18 pm

Yuzu China wrote:
Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:

Go look in the mirror. I'm not going to waste time redebunking stuff like who studies abroad in what numbers or who's publishing the papers because you refuse to read what others like me write at all, as proven above, so you end up wasting other people's time. Since you'd like to play the racism game: true racism is forcing this aforementioned failed incompetence onto us Tibetans, whether it's Indian or Western.

Your mind and heart

Can you write some Tibetan?

What is Sinostatism?

The Holy Britainnian Empire
Secretary

Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Holy Britainnian Empire » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:30 pm

Shanghai industrial complex wrote:
The Holy Britainnian Empire wrote:No, the issue with Trump supporters is that they've been lied to for 3 months by Trump and his allies in the Congress and media who continued to insist, with no evidence at all, that the election was somehow stolen from them or unfair to them; that was the reason they stormed the Capitol, not any kind of economic suffering. I am curious, however, how they're victims of neoliberalism and globalization?

They are not baby.They know what they're doing. There are at least 75 million supporters of trump.The impact on the Capitol is not a problem, but a consequence of their unresponsive demands and unsolved problems.Can trump lie so many people believe in it?No,they hope.Either the American idiots are too many, or because they hope trump brings change.Trump said what they wanted to say, so they supported him.The reality is that the data shows that American capitalists are getting richer, while the number of middle class is declining.They were bitter, they were angry, and trump discovered and used this. So Hillary lost and Biden won hard.

Yes, I've heard that narrative. My problem with it is that I find it ridiculous. Trump himself is a millionaire (billionaire?) whose company has dealings all over the world; he benefits from globalism, despite his words against it. Not to mention, if what you say is true and the middle class is still declining while the rich are getting richer, doesn't that mean Trump has failed in the very duty that they tasked him to do? Either way, it was always foolish of them to put so much on the shoulders of one man, even if that man is president; the problems affecting the middle class are many and complex and Trump could have never fixed it all.
A nation chronicling the fate of the world after the end of Code Geass. Despite the name, the British Isles are not part of the Empire (see the history factbook for more information).

The Holy Britainnian Empire
Secretary

Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Holy Britainnian Empire » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:53 pm

Asoliea wrote:
Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
Dog?

What exactly do you think the Japanese military & industries are? South Korea also has a very strong military. Japan likely already have designed nuclear weapons lol. So nope Japan is not a canine of the United States. It does not even always support US in international problems.

Why do you want to pay taxes to be transferred to East Turkestan and Tibet? These are very poor provinces that don’t want to be Chinese anyway. Let them go and everyone will be happier. The only concern is with the source of Yangtze and Yellow Rivers that are currently in Qinghai. If Tibet ever takes it it must never be allowed to dam the rivers.

I can remember countless times when China,ROK and Japan come together and discussing free trade agreement. Either ROK's or Japan's economy minister get some accident. Like suddenly resign or "sucide".
Japan have strong arm industry. Why not just declare independence and get raid of US Army? Or they're just in the same situation like Taiwan?
Just like you said,water supply must be secured. But who can be so sure that Dalai Lama won't fell to India and give you a punch?
Nobody want to see a country at war which is beside you.

I'm sorry, are you accusing the U.S. of trying to interfere in East Asian trade agreemnts by killing off their ministers? Or did I misread that? Also, Japan is very much an independent country; the U.S. having army bases there doesn't change that.

Asoliea wrote:
New haven america wrote:So if it's not a massacre why is it called The Tiananmen Square Massacre and why were there 1000-5000 confirmed deaths?

Ask you Westerners for so called "confirmed deaths"
My father WAS there and everything he had is bear hands.

No offense, but have you ever considered that your father was either a) not being truthfully or b) was not witness to everything that happened and therefore has a limited narrative?
Last edited by The Holy Britainnian Empire on Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A nation chronicling the fate of the world after the end of Code Geass. Despite the name, the British Isles are not part of the Empire (see the history factbook for more information).

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:55 pm

The Holy Britainnian Empire wrote:
Asoliea wrote:
I can remember countless times when China,ROK and Japan come together and discussing free trade agreement. Either ROK's or Japan's economy minister get some accident. Like suddenly resign or "sucide".
Japan have strong arm industry. Why not just declare independence and get raid of US Army? Or they're just in the same situation like Taiwan?
Just like you said,water supply must be secured. But who can be so sure that Dalai Lama won't fell to India and give you a punch?
Nobody want to see a country at war which is beside you.

I'm sorry, are you accusing the U.S. of trying to interfere in East Asian trade agreemnts by killing off their ministers? Or did I misread that? Also, Japan is very much an independent country; the U.S. having army bases there doesn't change that.

They will need to provide evidence for such claims.

What is Sinostatism?

Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:06 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
Shanghai industrial complex wrote:Well,You'd better give up arguing with him.He's just repeating the same thing over and over again.No matter what you say, he will repeat what he said again final,Even if it doesn't matter logically at all.That's why many people initially suspected it was a robot account.
By the way,If ROC can really manage China well, they will not only have Taiwan as a small territory.Under ROC rule, China's industry was destroyed, the rural economy was washed away by imports, and drugs, prostitutes and bandits were everywhere.More than half of ROC's government revenue comes from tariffs, and most of the rest comes from salt taxes.Both the bourgeoisie and the proletariat are against them.In their hands, the national currency issue index reached 144565531914.9, and Shanghai even reached 36807692307691.3 from 1937-1949.Which country will have such inflation?Taiwan's economic development was only at the time of industrial transfer in the United States, 1970s-1990s, and is now very weak
In addition, there is no fixed traditional culture in China.Now their so-called tradition is just a habit of the Qing Dynasty.The Chinese tradition is not to follow the tradition.If you want to talk about traditions, what traditions would you like to talk about in detail?Aggressive and successful?Let it be and improve itself?Loving and selfless?Or "The who offended the mighty Han Empire, shall be eliminated regardless of distance"?

ROC obviously didn’t work, nor does PRC lol. Though in practice the cultural vacuum left by Maoism does allow new ideas to develop even though it was clearly not Mao’s intention to allow the people in China to be liberated mentally. Ironically since people can even be indoctrinated in communism they can also learn to abolish China and establish Sangleyia.

RoC didn't work because of corruption, not because they governed China.

Stop twisting things to fit your narrative of "abolish China."
I'm a master at arguing right after I hit "submit"

Veni, Vidi, Vici. I came, I saw, I conquered.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:14 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
Nilokeras wrote:
It does just fine here, I don't know what you're talking about.

The goal is the abolition of the institution of 'the police', not the destruction of law enforcement. By breaking it up we are erasing the institutional histories and cultures that promote abuse and corruption, and ensuring that its successor organizations are fully disconnected from one another.

Your argument is almost identical to my argument of abolishing China. Thanks for letting me know that China abolitionism is actually pretty popular.

Thanks for proving that you haven't read Chinese history.

Tell me, which part of the Chinese government has historically led to corruption and abuse and, now that it's abolished, has only left power-hungry dictators as the people we need to overthrow in China?

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:14 pm

Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire wrote:
Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
ROC obviously didn’t work, nor does PRC lol. Though in practice the cultural vacuum left by Maoism does allow new ideas to develop even though it was clearly not Mao’s intention to allow the people in China to be liberated mentally. Ironically since people can even be indoctrinated in communism they can also learn to abolish China and establish Sangleyia.

RoC didn't work because of corruption, not because they governed China.

Whether a gov is corrupt is obviously related to its previous level of corruption.

Since China is historically brutal to its own subjects its abolition is beneficial to lead to a clean break.

What is Sinostatism?

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:23 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire wrote:RoC didn't work because of corruption, not because they governed China.

Whether a gov is corrupt is obviously related to its previous level of corruption.

Since China is historically brutal to its own subjects its abolition is beneficial to lead to a clean break.

Corruption in the RoC uniquely only existed in order to consolidate power, and it didn't stop until they lost. If they won the Chinese Civil War, then Chiang Kai-Shek's regime wouldn't have been so corrupt since they would've finally consolidated China (as the warlords were destabilized and effectively collapsed during the second phase of the civil war). Therefore, corruption would've ceased and, as a result, it's not actually true that corruption depends on a previous regime and, had the right government been in charge, China wouldn't be so authoritarian, wouldn't have as many issues, and most importantly, would've been truly democratic after Chiang's death or even during his rule.

tl;dr corruption in the RoC has nothing to do with Imperial China's previous levels of corruption and everything to do with, ironically, not ruling all of China
Last edited by Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire on Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Picairn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Picairn » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:24 pm

Yuzu China wrote:We are discussing the Governance of India specifically, which is itself the joke of the century. As a Tibetan I don't want them to govern me at all, that is a terrifying suggestion. I'll repost the context of my quote which you conveniently cut out:

「You are not Tibetan unlike me, you understand nothing. India is one of the world's poorest, backwards and illiterate countries.

The racist part is where you claimed that India is "one of the world's poorest, backwards and illiterate countries", which is blatantly untrue according to statistics. India doesn't even make it in top 10 in any of these categories you cited. The only explanation for that statement is racial prejudice. If ypu are familiar with Indian history, they made great strides in improving their citizens' lives through the Green Revolution and the 1990s economic liberalisation.

And no, India is not collapsing. Not even the US is collapsing despite all the Covid deaths, riots and the storming of the Capitol.

Don't say things that can be debunked with just Wikipedia.
Picairn's Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Minister: Edward H. Cornell
WA Ambassador: John M. Terry (Active)
Factbook | Constitution | Newspaper
Social democrat, passionate political observer, and naval warfare enthusiast.
More NSG-y than NSG veterans
♛ The Empire of Picairn ♛
-✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯-—————————-✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯-
Colonel (Brevet) of the North Pacific Army, COO of Warzone Trinidad

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:25 pm

Picairn wrote:
Yuzu China wrote:We are discussing the Governance of India specifically, which is itself the joke of the century. As a Tibetan I don't want them to govern me at all, that is a terrifying suggestion. I'll repost the context of my quote which you conveniently cut out:

「You are not Tibetan unlike me, you understand nothing. India is one of the world's poorest, backwards and illiterate countries.

The racist part is where you claimed that India is "one of the world's poorest, backwards and illiterate countries", which is blatantly untrue according to statistics. India doesn't even make it in top 10 in any of these categories you cited. The only explanation for that statement is racial prejudice. If ypu are familiar with Indian history, they made great strides in improving their citizens' lives through the Green Revolution and the 1990s economic liberalisation.

And no, India is not collapsing. Not even the US is collapsing despite all the Covid deaths, riots and the storming of the Capitol.

Don't say things that can be debunked with just Wikipedia.

They don’t have access to Wikipedia though since China blocks it.

What is Sinostatism?

C h ina
Civilian

Founded: Jan 12, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby C h ina » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:26 pm

Yuzu China wrote:
Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:

Your mind and heart

Hello. Greatest enemy here.

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:27 pm

Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire wrote:
Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:

Corruption in the RoC uniquely only existed in order to consolidate power, and it didn't stop until they lost. If they won the Chinese Civil War, then Chiang Kai-Shek's regime wouldn't have been so corrupt since they would've finally consolidated China (as the warlords were destabilized and effectively collapsed during the second phase of the civil war). Therefore, corruption would've ceased and, as a result, it's not actually true that corruption depends on a previous regime and, had the right government been in charge, China wouldn't be so authoritarian, wouldn't have as many issues, and most importantly, would've been truly democratic after Chiang's death or even during his rule.

tl;dr corruption in the RoC has nothing to do with Imperial China's previous levels of corruption and everything to do with, ironically, not ruling all of China

That’s a pretty absurd claim. According to your claim the phrase “all of China” is meaningful and that whenever the class of China satisfies the singleton pattern aka there is one and only one China the China magically becomes more benign and less corrupt. This is clearly not true historically.

What is Sinostatism?

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:28 pm

C h ina wrote:
Yuzu China wrote:

Your mind and heart

Hello. Greatest enemy here.

China needs to and will be abolished.

What is Sinostatism?

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:29 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire wrote:Corruption in the RoC uniquely only existed in order to consolidate power, and it didn't stop until they lost. If they won the Chinese Civil War, then Chiang Kai-Shek's regime wouldn't have been so corrupt since they would've finally consolidated China (as the warlords were destabilized and effectively collapsed during the second phase of the civil war). Therefore, corruption would've ceased and, as a result, it's not actually true that corruption depends on a previous regime and, had the right government been in charge, China wouldn't be so authoritarian, wouldn't have as many issues, and most importantly, would've been truly democratic after Chiang's death or even during his rule.

That’s a pretty absurd claim. According to your claim the phrase “all of China” is meaningful and that whenever the class of China satisfies the singleton pattern aka there is one and only one China the China magically becomes more benign and less corrupt. This is clearly not true historically.

Thanks for once again proving that you haven't fully read everything and have just scrambled to type a response.

Reread my post and then maybe rebut it. In context with imperial corruption being different. I even said that it "uniquely existed," ergo it was an unusual circumstance.
Last edited by Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire on Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General