NATION

PASSWORD

The Rise of China

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Founded: Dec 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:38 pm

Khoronzon wrote:
Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:There are numerous groups on this planet and no matter how much they hate each other they usually accept human rights.

that's because they aren't cool and based like china which doesn't need to suck up to western ideology 8) deng gang stay winning

Ithalian Empire wrote:This is a bit right?

no i'm 100% serious now say hello to the organ harvesting box

Why do you even want it to win? Because you enjoy murdering people?
Welcome to the Nekostan-e Gharbi. Our ancestors were a group of genetically enhanced Israeli cats raised by two Iranian Jewish women, Rachel Davidi and Esther Moshel. We are a constitutional monarchy where a line of benevolent and powerless feline queens “guide” the citizens or more precisely are the subject of their constant gossiping.

Current Queen: Sarah IV (House of Moshel)
Current Prime Minister: Dr. Elisheva Cohen (she is fine with Elizabeth for non-Hebrew speakers) from Likud
Cats rule; dogs drool; Israel rocks; China sucks.
Abolish China and save lives.
What is Sinostatism?
Must read on China by David Goldman https://www.tabletmag.com/amp/sections/ ... ina-empire

GermanNationalRepublic
Attaché

Founded: Dec 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby GermanNationalRepublic » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:39 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
Khoronzon wrote:that's because they aren't cool and based like china which doesn't need to suck up to western ideology 8) deng gang stay winning

Woah, really dropped the box on that one, chief
.Communications Seized.Regular Programming Returning Shortly.Deutschland Uber Alles.

2026... The World has gone to ashes...
!NOTE: This nation does not represent my views IRL!
(Forgot to do things correctly, working to become a police state)

Khoronzon
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Khoronzon » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:39 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:Why do you even want it to win? Because you enjoy murdering people?

i prefer slavery but yes.
Vʏʜʜ Xsʜʀ Xsʜʀɪɴ Tʜʀʜ
Leader
Figures
Culture
Regions
Military
World
The world is no longer as it once was, moulded beyond recognition by the hands of its coming masters. Humanity is faced with a simple choice: evolve, or die.

△▽△
[all lore is under reconstruction]
▽△▽
ooc: they/them/girl/boss - notorious wumao - blowfly creature
flag homies: the celestial shurayu republic and uij, checkem out they're v based
all rise for the national anthem

中国共产党万岁

Senkaku
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Senkaku » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:40 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
GermanNationalRepublic wrote:Iran? Hello? Almost caused WW3 exactly a year ago!

The Indo-Pakistan War will have devastating effects for India and Pakistan, but don’t forget damage won’t be just limited to them.

North Korea has also almost started WW3

Iran War would not cause WWIII.

Making categorical statements about plausible hypotheticals is a very risky business

All the former Indo-Pakistani Wars were not like that.

Not seeing how they’re relevant
They have a nuclear hotline and know what they are doing.

India and Pakistan: famous for knowing what they are doing

NK is something else lol since it is a small China.

On what basis do you say this lmao
The current DPRK needs to be overthrown and a new liberal democratic North Korea should be established.

Seems like a straightforward task
Biden-Santos Thought cadre

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:40 pm

Khoronzon wrote:
Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:Why do you even want it to win? Because you enjoy murdering people?

Thanks for your honesty. I do appreciate it.
Welcome to the Nekostan-e Gharbi. Our ancestors were a group of genetically enhanced Israeli cats raised by two Iranian Jewish women, Rachel Davidi and Esther Moshel. We are a constitutional monarchy where a line of benevolent and powerless feline queens “guide” the citizens or more precisely are the subject of their constant gossiping.

Current Prime Minister: Dr. Elisheva Cohen (she is fine with Elizabeth for non-Hebrew speakers) from Likud
What is Sinostatism?
Must read on China by David Goldman https://www.tabletmag.com/amp/sections/ ... ina-empire

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:41 pm

Khoronzon wrote:

NSG is Out of Character. We don't pretend to be our nations here.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

GermanNationalRepublic
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby GermanNationalRepublic » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:41 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
GermanNationalRepublic wrote:Iran? Hello? Almost caused WW3 exactly a year ago!

The Indo-Pakistan War will have devastating effects for India and Pakistan, but don’t forget damage won’t be just limited to them.

North Korea has also almost started WW3

All the former Indo-Pakistani Wars were not like that. They have a nuclear hotline and know what they are doing.

NK is something else lol since it is a small China. The current DPRK needs to be overthrown and a new liberal democratic North Korea should be established.

1) Russia and Iran support China, they will declare war on USA, NATO supports USA.

2) I think you are overestimating humanity

3) Why not let Korea unite under the South? North Korea is in the same situation as Iran
.Communications Seized.Regular Programming Returning Shortly.Deutschland Uber Alles.

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:41 pm

The Free Joy State wrote:
Khoronzon wrote:i prefer slavery but yes.

NSG is Out of Character. We don't pretend to be our nations here.

I do bet they are actually sincere.

What is Sinostatism?

Khoronzon
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Khoronzon » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:42 pm

The Free Joy State wrote:NSG is Out of Character. We don't pretend to be our nations here.

i know :D
Vʏʜʜ Xsʜʀ Xsʜʀɪɴ Tʜʀʜ
Leader
Figures
Culture
Regions
Military
World
The world is no longer as it once was, moulded beyond recognition by the hands of its coming masters. Humanity is faced with a simple choice: evolve, or die.

△▽△
[all lore is under reconstruction]
▽△▽
ooc: they/them/girl/boss - notorious wumao - blowfly creature
flag homies: the celestial shurayu republic and uij, checkem out they're v based
all rise for the national anthem

中国共产党万岁

Disgraces
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Corporate Bordello

Postby Disgraces » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:43 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
The Free Joy State wrote:NSG is Out of Character. We don't pretend to be our nations here.

You think everyone is a CCP member, please.
The nation that represents my views is Tidaton

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:44 pm

GermanNationalRepublic wrote:
Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:

All the former Indo-Pakistani Wars were not like that. They have a nuclear hotline and know what they are doing.

NK is something else lol since it is a small China. The current DPRK needs to be overthrown and a new liberal democratic North Korea should be established.

1) Russia and Iran support China, they will declare war on USA, NATO supports USA.

3) Why not let Korea unite under the South? North Korea is in the same situation as Iran

1) Likely nope. That didn’t happen in Yugoslav Wars when genuine long-term ties between Russia and Serbian nationalists exist.
2) Given the historical record there is no evidence that India and Pakistan are fighting over anything beyond Kashmir. They are not going to genocide each other since they already had opportunities to do that for 70+ years and it has never happened.
3) Maybe it is because of China but I’m now wary of any form of “unification”. Do you actually think former East Germany should be in Germany?
Last edited by Nekostan-e Gharbi on Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

What is Sinostatism?

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:44 pm

Disgraces wrote:
Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:

You think everyone is a CCP member, please.

Sinostatism is not actually just about the CCP and it is clearly not actually about Marxism. Instead it is a far right social ideology. There are numerous Sinostatists who oppose the CCP. That does not make their Sinostatism less dangerous.
Last edited by Nekostan-e Gharbi on Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

What is Sinostatism?

GermanNationalRepublic
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby GermanNationalRepublic » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:46 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
GermanNationalRepublic wrote:1) Russia and Iran support China, they will declare war on USA, NATO supports USA.

1) Likely nope. That didn’t happen in Yugoslav Wars when genuine long-term ties between Russia and Serbian nationalists exist.
2) Given the historical record there is no evidence that India and Pakistan are fighting over anything beyond Kashmir.
3) Maybe it is because of China but I’m now wary of any form of “unification”. Do you actually think former East Germany should be in Germany?

1) There is a difference between a CIVIL WAR and an INTERNATIONAL WAR

2) Yes, but it’s a very “hot topic” among them

3) Yes, I do think the frmr East Germany should be in Germany, and a North-South unification will happen sooner or later, unless something VERY, VERY terrible happens.

Nakena
Post Marshal

Founded: May 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nakena » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:48 pm

Khoronzon wrote:

Nasty but baysed.

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Visayan Islands » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:49 pm

Khoronzon wrote:
Aeritai wrote:Yeah something tells me this is going to end the same way as other threads about China.

with coping westerners? yeah sounds about right they're perpetually jealous and afraid of deng gang 8) the proud chinese dragon will eat the fat obese uncle sam :bow: :bow:

Khoronzon wrote:
Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:There are numerous groups on this planet and no matter how much they hate each other they usually accept human rights.

that's because they aren't cool and based like china which doesn't need to suck up to western ideology 8) deng gang stay winning

Ithalian Empire wrote:This is a bit right?

These right here? These are how you get one day *** THREE DAYS off for trolling; *** take the time off to read and review the Rules.

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
Khoronzon wrote:that's because they aren't cool and based like china which doesn't need to suck up to western ideology 8) deng gang stay winning

I suggest you tone it down.

Thanks, and have a Happy New Year!
NVI

PS: This post has been edited to reflect an upgrade made after the initial ruling.
Last edited by New Visayan Islands on Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited the sentence to reflect the upgrade made after my initial ruling.
Let "¡Viva la Libertad!" be a cry of Eternal Defiance to the Jackboot.
My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:51 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
2) Given the historical record there is no evidence that India and Pakistan are fighting over anything beyond Kashmir.

1) There is a difference between a CIVIL WAR and an INTERNATIONAL WAR

3) Yes, I do think the frmr East Germany should be in Germany, and a North-South unification will happen sooner or later, unless something VERY, VERY terrible happens.

1) Sure but given that Soviets did not resort to WWIII because of Middle Eastern conflicts I don’t think it will happen.
2) Eliminating each other? I have only seen one article by an Indian arguing that Pakistan shouldn’t exist but even that view is not annexationist. Instead they argued that Pakistan needs to be split according to ethnicity.
3) The “reunification” is not going to be good for quality of life of South Koreans. Moreover crazy synthetic authoritarianism can infect South Korea and ruin elections.

What is Sinostatism?

Jershaland
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Jershaland » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:52 pm

I sometimes wonder why America worries about Russia, Iran, and North Korea so much. China is obviously the MUCH bigger threat. It has already taken over the vacuum the US has left in Asia, and is using its economic power to influence Africa. The US is being left behind, and the isolationist bent of the Republicans under Trump isn't helping. Say what you will, but I'd rather the US be the world leader than China.

China is going to continue to grow. It has freed up its economy, and is effectively a capitalist nation in all-but name (which is good), but unlike the predictions of what a free economy produces, it has only grown more authoritarian as time goes on. I'm not opposed, in principle, to a strong state, but China takes it to the extreme. The Uighur situation is scarily reminiscent of Nazi Germany, and the global community isn't do anything. China's economic influence is too important to threaten for most world leaders. And war is not an option most would consider, and war with China would not be pretty.

I honestly don't know what can be done to stop what China is doing and to curb its influence. I'm hoping companies will continue investing in places like India, Vietnam, and Bangladesh rather than China.
Last edited by Jershaland on Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a liberal | My nation DOES NOT represent most of my views
I'm A social democrat on some days. I'm a statist. An eclectic pagan and sometimes Episcopalian. Bill Clinton is my favorite president of recent history. My favorite philosopher is Nietzsche. I'm not a fan of democracy, although it's the best system we've currently got.

8values - liberalism

GermanNationalRepublic
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby GermanNationalRepublic » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:54 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
GermanNationalRepublic wrote:1) There is a difference between a CIVIL WAR and an INTERNATIONAL WAR

1) Sure but given that Soviets did not resort to WWIII because of Middle Eastern conflicts I don’t think it will happen.
2) Eliminating each other? I have only seen one article by an Indian arguing that Pakistan shouldn’t exist but even that view is not annexationist. Instead they argued that Pakistan needs to be split according to ethnicity.
3) The “reunification” is not going to be good for quality of life of South Koreans. Moreover crazy synthetic authoritarianism can infect South Korea and ruin elections.

1) So?

2) What about Pakistanis?

3) You could say the same thing about Germany and Yemen

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:55 pm

Jershaland wrote:I sometimes wonder why America worries about Russia, Iran, and North Korea so much. China is obviously the MUCH bigger threat. It has already taken over the vacuum the US has left in Asia, and is using its economic power to influence Africa. The US is being left behind, and the isolationist bent of the Republicans under Trump isn't helping. Say what you will, but I'd rather the US be the world leader than China.

China is going to continue to grow. It has freed up its economy, and is effectively a capitalist nation in all-but name (which is good), but unlike the predictions of what a free economy produces, it has only grown more authoritarian as time goes on. I'm not opposed, in principle, to a strong state, but China takes it to the extreme. The Uighur situation is scarily reminiscent of Nazi Germany, and the global community isn't do anything. China's economic influence is too important to threaten for most world leaders. And war is not an option most would consider, and war with China would not be pretty.

I honestly don't know what can be done to stop what China is doing and to curb its influence.

Ironically China is actually what’s closest to fascism on this planet now. Unlike communism I don’t think fascism has a tendency to collapse on its own. This is why it probably has to be abolished by the rest of the world.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/is-chi ... ist-state/

What is Sinostatism?

Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:55 pm

The Free Joy State wrote:
Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire wrote:Don't forget their active suppression of any dissent (as well as their ridiculous censorship of calling Xi Jinping "Winnie the Pooh"). China's rise to global power will only lead to the rise of authoritarianism.

And their wanting to force "Ji Xinping Thought" onto their own children, their forced sterilisations and abortions, their forced organ removal from political dissidents (and the fact they even lock people up for political dissent).

A future with China under Xi Jinping at its helm would be very grim indeed.

Fortunately, many companies see the road China's on for what it is and have moved production out of China. One third of companies have moved, or plan to move imminently, out of China (including Apple, Microsoft and Google).

Change won't happen overnight, but it will happen.

This is something I've been advocating for for years. Companies should move their production away from China and towards countries like India (which has a similar population and much greater development potential). Plus, India is a historic pro-western and anti-Chinese power, so bolstering their industry will be a great step towards halting the rise of Chinese authoritarianism.

I know India has a lot of corruption in their government right now, but if India plays their cards right and deals with their government's issues, I could see them becoming a major player in Asia to rival China.
Last edited by Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire on Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a master at arguing right after I hit "submit"

Veni, Vidi, Vici. I came, I saw, I conquered.

Vaspelia
Attaché

Founded: Mar 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaspelia » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:55 pm

just say you all wanna nuke china, straight up. No need to coat it.
Also, China is rising because the internationalist system allows them to fortify and grow. China isn't a issue on it's own, but a symptom and a element of the (incredibly-based i must admit) globalist framework that oppress us. China is just a prototype of what shall be followed and applied in the rest of the world. China is what our all-mighty western elites desire. It will followed if everything goes right. But what if it goes wrong?, then we shall be free!. The only way to stop China is aiming and destroying the system that feeds it: AKA The whole Planet-wide 21st Century Post-Industrial Capitalist System.
Last edited by Vaspelia on Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
La Unión de Vaspelia
hispanic savannan directorate with sino-japanese-inspired cultural and philosophical elements. That's the plan.
this nation is wip and raw as fuck, pls don't look at it yet
but i appreciate TGs, no matter asking about my ideas for vaspelia or just to hang out
no ns stats here brah
The F7-Supremacist Zoomer that the Globalists and Reds warned you about
You may win all debates, but you shall never win happiness
add 1685 posts
you can call me eru baby
in NS since 01/10/2016
listen to this song

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:57 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:

1) So?

1) Russia is weaker than the Soviet Union. Why would it start WWIII over the Islamic Republic of Iran which isn’t even domestically that popular?
2) Can Pakistan eliminate India? Nope. It is much weaker than India. If anything if Pakistan is crazy enough to nuke India it will be occupied and abolished by India. Its rulers will go to The Hague.
3) Yes. Is having East Germany in Germany fun?
Last edited by Nekostan-e Gharbi on Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

What is Sinostatism?

GermanNationalRepublic
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby GermanNationalRepublic » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:00 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
GermanNationalRepublic wrote:1) So?

1) Russia is weaker than the Soviet Union. Why would it start WWIII over the Islamic Republic of Iran which isn’t even domestically that popular?
2) Can Pakistan eliminate India? Nope. It is much weaker than India. If anything if Pakistan is crazy enough to nuke India it will be occupied and abolished by India. Its rulers will go to The Hague.

1) The US started a war in Iraq, even though it wasn’t that popular. Also Putin is a madman

2) They both have around the same number of nukes, thats what Im looking at

3) Can’t say myself

Jershaland
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Jershaland » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:00 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
Jershaland wrote:I sometimes wonder why America worries about Russia, Iran, and North Korea so much. China is obviously the MUCH bigger threat. It has already taken over the vacuum the US has left in Asia, and is using its economic power to influence Africa. The US is being left behind, and the isolationist bent of the Republicans under Trump isn't helping. Say what you will, but I'd rather the US be the world leader than China.

I honestly don't know what can be done to stop what China is doing and to curb its influence.

Ironically China is actually what’s closest to fascism on this planet now. Unlike communism I don’t think fascism has a tendency to collapse on its own. This is why it probably has to be abolished by the rest of the world.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/is-chi ... ist-state/

I would absolutely classify China as fascist. From its state-controlled capitalist economy, the totalitarianism, imperialism and expansionism, the nationalism, one-party state, and the one-man rule of Xi. I don't see China collapsing anytime soon, its people are very supporting of the government, as its policies have contributed to reduced poverty and prosperity for them. They have become a strong and powerful nation under the Communist Party. That's all that matters to most of them.

I don't abolishing China is a good idea, or that China collapsing would be good in the long run. I think a new leader after Xi could turn things around for the better, but that remains to be seen. Could you imagine if China collapsed, the wars and conflicts, the economic disaster that would cause?
Last edited by Jershaland on Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a liberal | My nation DOES NOT represent most of my views
I'm A social democrat on some days. I'm a statist. An eclectic pagan and sometimes Episcopalian. Bill Clinton is my favorite president of recent history. My favorite philosopher is Nietzsche. I'm not a fan of democracy, although it's the best system we've currently got.

8values - liberalism

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:07 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:

1) The US started a war in Iraq, even though it wasn’t that popular. Also Putin is a madman

2) They both have around the same number of nukes, thats what Im looking at

3) Can’t say myself

1) I won’t consider someone capable enough to be a KGB chief a madman. He is likely sociopathic but not insane.
2) I agree. This is indeed a problem. However Pakistan has no motives to use them since that will result in their defeat.
3) The thing is: I’m usually very wary of “unification”. If it has to happen it has to take some time. Quality of life needs to improve and Sinostatism & Nazism & communism etc need to be gradually eliminated.

What is Sinostatism?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General