NATION

PASSWORD

The Rise of China

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Borderlands of Rojava
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:27 pm

GermanNationalRepublic wrote:
Borderlands of Rojava wrote:
The CCP is just another set of tyrants with their rifle sites on me.

And me, as I hate them... We may have to team up. It may be the only way!

Could be
Leftist, commie and Antifa Guy. Democratic Confederalist, Anti-racist

"The devil is out there. Hiding behind every corner and in every nook and cranny. In all of the dives, all over the city. Before you lays an entire world of enemies, and at day's end when the chips are down, we're a society of strangers. You cant walk by someone on the street anymore without crossing the road to get away from their stare. Welcome to the Twilight Zone. The land of plague and shadow. Nothing innocent survives this world. If it can't corrupt you, it'll kill you."

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Founded: Dec 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:28 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
Do you think the existence of Bavaria and Free City of Lübeck is inherently problematic?

No, as long as there peaceful with eachother and Germany, which in a developed country like that is likely. But in Asia? The stakes are MUCH higher.

Hmm why?

China is a global problem precisely because it is strong and that Chinese people do have a lot of positive traits which when used for evil can be formidable. A similar entity in Africa for example can be taken out without a global conflict when it becomes too insane (e.g. Amin and Bokassa).
Welcome to the Nekostan-e Gharbi. Our ancestors were a group of genetically enhanced Israeli cats raised by two Iranian Jewish women, Rachel Davidi and Esther Moshel. We are a constitutional monarchy where a line of benevolent and powerless feline queens “guide” the citizens or more precisely are the subject of their constant gossiping.

Current Queen: Sarah IV (House of Moshel)
Current Prime Minister: Dr. Elisheva Cohen (she is fine with Elizabeth for non-Hebrew speakers) from Likud
Cats rule; dogs drool; Israel rocks; China sucks.
Abolish China and save lives.
What is Sinostatism?
Must read on China by David Goldman https://www.tabletmag.com/amp/sections/ ... ina-empire

GermanNationalRepublic
Attaché

Founded: Dec 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby GermanNationalRepublic » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:28 pm

Khoronzon wrote:
Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:That’s essentially a might makes right argument. If that’s the case then why do we even oppose human rights abuses? I mean, the only viable solution to the problem of Jews existing is the Holocaust, said Nazis..

we don't. human rights are fake which means there's no such thing as a human rights abuse :D 8)

So Water, Food, and Dignity are not a right? I don’t feel like I shouldn’t go with food and water, just like everyone else should (except for people who are REALLY bad, like genocide bad.)
.Communications Seized.Regular Programming Returning Shortly.Deutschland Uber Alles.

2026... The World has gone to ashes...
!NOTE: This nation does not represent my views IRL!
(Forgot to do things correctly, working to become a police state)

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:29 pm

Khoronzon wrote:
Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:That’s essentially a might makes right argument. If that’s the case then why do we even oppose human rights abuses? I mean, the only viable solution to the problem of Jews existing is the Holocaust, said Nazis..

we don't. human rights are fake which means there's no such thing as a human rights abuse :D 8)

You are likely from China then.

There are numerous groups on this planet and no matter how much they hate each other they usually accept human rights.
Welcome to the Nekostan-e Gharbi. Our ancestors were a group of genetically enhanced Israeli cats raised by two Iranian Jewish women, Rachel Davidi and Esther Moshel. We are a constitutional monarchy where a line of benevolent and powerless feline queens “guide” the citizens or more precisely are the subject of their constant gossiping.

Current Prime Minister: Dr. Elisheva Cohen (she is fine with Elizabeth for non-Hebrew speakers) from Likud
What is Sinostatism?
Must read on China by David Goldman https://www.tabletmag.com/amp/sections/ ... ina-empire

Disgraces
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Corporate Bordello

Postby Disgraces » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:29 pm

Authoritarianism is based
The nation that represents my views is Tidaton

Ithalian Empire
Senator

Founded: Jan 19, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ithalian Empire » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:30 pm

The CCP is just another set of tyrants with their rifle sites on me.

And me, as I hate them... We may have to team up. It may be the only way!

Hurt them economically. Stop buying made in china, stop supporting companies that tow the line of the CCP. I don't hate the Chinese, I hate there government and what they stand for.

Also good idea to keep your rifle by your side.

Khoronzon wrote:

This is a bit right?
Eat ,Drink, and be mary, for tomorrow we die.
PRAISE THE FOUNDERS

The poster licks five public door handles a day to compare there taste.

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:30 pm

Khoronzon wrote:we don't. human rights are fake which means there's no such thing as a human rights abuse :D 8)

So Water, Food, and Dignity are not a right? I don’t feel like I shouldn’t go with food and water, just like everyone else should (except for people who are REALLY bad, like genocide bad.)

From a Sinostatist POV they are not a right. If China wants you to starve to death you’d better voluntarily starve to death without complaining. After all that’s how China “worked” in history.
Last edited by Nekostan-e Gharbi on Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

What is Sinostatism?

Ethics Committee of the SCPF
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Ethics Committee of the SCPF » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:30 pm

Washington Resistance Army wrote:Not like it matters. Industrial civilization is rapidly heading towards the cliff and not even attempting to hit the brakes.

Yeah tbh China's glory days will probably last 5 minutes before the climate induced dark ages go global and all of mankind (except people who live in Burlington Vermont and Manchester New Hampshire) is plunged into 1000 years of chaos and darkness.

Actually 999 but 1000 sounds better.

Why those specific cities? I would think people who live in Iceland and Switzerland would be safe.
Keep the money in and the money makers out

GermanNationalRepublic
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby GermanNationalRepublic » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:31 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
GermanNationalRepublic wrote:No, as long as there peaceful with eachother and Germany, which in a developed country like that is likely. But in Asia? The stakes are MUCH higher.

Hmm why?

China is a global problem precisely because it is strong and that Chinese people do have a lot of positive traits which when used for evil can be formidable. A similar entity in Africa for example can be taken out without a global conflict when it becomes too insane (e.g. Amin and Bokassa).

Why?

1) The Middle East
2) India and Pakistan’s inevitable sh*itshow
3) North Korea
.Communications Seized.Regular Programming Returning Shortly.Deutschland Uber Alles.

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:31 pm

Washington Resistance Army wrote:Not like it matters. Industrial civilization is rapidly heading towards the cliff and not even attempting to hit the brakes.

Yeah tbh China's glory days will probably last 5 minutes before the climate induced dark ages go global and all of mankind (except people who live in Burlington Vermont and Manchester New Hampshire) is plunged into 1000 years of chaos and darkness.

To address climate change abolish China.

What is Sinostatism?

GermanNationalRepublic
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby GermanNationalRepublic » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:32 pm

Ethics Committee of the SCPF wrote:

Why those specific cities? I would think people who live in Iceland and Switzerland would be safe.

And Siberia, as increased temperatures make for MORE farmland

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:33 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
Hmm why?

Why?

1) The Middle East
3) North Korea

All entities in the Middle East, ISIS included, are not remotely as amoral as China. They just believe in Medieval ethics, not absence of ethics.

The India vs Pakistan issue is really a border conflict no different from Armenia vs Azerbaijan, not an existential one.

NK is a small China.

What is Sinostatism?

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:33 pm

Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire wrote:
Jershaland wrote:China is an authoritarian state arguably currently committing genocide against its Muslim population. It is also imperialistic. So if your looking for peace they aren't the ones that are going to bring it.

Don't forget their active suppression of any dissent (as well as their ridiculous censorship of calling Xi Jinping "Winnie the Pooh"). China's rise to global power will only lead to the rise of authoritarianism.

And their wanting to force "Ji Xinping Thought" onto their own children, their forced sterilisations and abortions, their forced organ removal from political dissidents (and the fact they even lock people up for political dissent).

A future with China under Xi Jinping at its helm would be very grim indeed.

Fortunately, many companies see the road China's on for what it is and have moved production out of China. One third of companies have moved, or plan to move imminently, out of China (including Apple, Microsoft and Google).

Change won't happen overnight, but it will happen.
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

Senkaku
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Senkaku » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:33 pm

How many of these fucking threads do we need
Biden-Santos Thought cadre

Luziyca
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:34 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:

If anything, given America has emitted more CO2 than any other country, at 25% of historical emissions, roughly twice that of China, America should probably be abolished instead of China.
|||The Kingdom of Rwizikuru|||
Your feeble attempts to change the very nature of how time itself has been organized by mankind shall fall on barren ground and bear no fruit
WikiFacebookKylaris: the best region for eight years runningAbout meYouTubePolitical compass

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ethics Committee of the SCPF » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:34 pm

Ethics Committee of the SCPF wrote:Why those specific cities? I would think people who live in Iceland and Switzerland would be safe.

And Siberia, as increased temperatures make for MORE farmland

Can’t wait to start a farm in Siberia while the word suffers from Chinese Authoritarianism

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:34 pm

Senkaku wrote:How many of these fucking threads do we need

Arguably, the one last month was one too many.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ethics Committee of the SCPF » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:35 pm

Oops mistake
Last edited by Ethics Committee of the SCPF on Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:35 pm

Luziyca wrote:
Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:

If anything, given America has emitted more CO2 than any other country, at 25% of historical emissions, roughly twice that of China, America should probably be abolished instead of China.

The issue of climate change denial in America is also a serious problem, yes. It does need to be addressed but America does not have to be abolished to address it.

What is Sinostatism?

GermanNationalRepublic
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby GermanNationalRepublic » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:35 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:
GermanNationalRepublic wrote:Why?

1) The Middle East
3) North Korea

All entities in the Middle East, ISIS included, are not remotely as amoral as China. They just believe in Medieval ethics, not absence of ethics.

The India vs Pakistan issue is really a border conflict no different from Armenia vs Azerbaijan, not an existential one.

NK is a small China.

Iran? Hello? Almost caused WW3 exactly a year ago!

The Indo-Pakistan War will have devastating effects for India and Pakistan, but don’t forget damage won’t be just limited to them.

North Korea has also almost started WW3

New haven america
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New haven america » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:36 pm

Infected Mushroom wrote:I’ve just read that China’s economy may overtake the US economy as world number one by 2028.

I am very excited about this and I would hope that China can avoid some of the pitfalls (ex fighting expensive and controversial wars to topple governments oceans away) that other top economic powers have run into. I am hoping for a new century of peace, economic cooperation and global growth. While Chinese economic partnerships in Africa and elsewhere have created some inequality (which in my view is inevitable), they have also objectively brought up the GDPs of those countries by providing capital. I would hope that China continues its trademark policies of encouraging win-win economic solutions and opportunities for everyone.

Sources:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co ... a-55454146

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.scmp.c ... vertake-us

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... my-earlier

NSG, what do you think the world will look like? I am very optimistic.

Yes, because the closest thing we have to modern day Nazi Germany is so interested in peace and cooperation.
Human of the male variety
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2024

That's all folks~

GermanNationalRepublic
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby GermanNationalRepublic » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:36 pm

Ethics Committee of the SCPF wrote:
GermanNationalRepublic wrote:And Siberia, as increased temperatures make for MORE farmland

Can’t wait to start a farm in Siberia while the word suffers from Chinese Authoritarianism

Same, im actually learning Russian rn just for that!

Khoronzon
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Khoronzon » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:36 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:There are numerous groups on this planet and no matter how much they hate each other they usually accept human rights.

that's because they aren't cool and based like china which doesn't need to suck up to western ideology 8) deng gang stay winning

Ithalian Empire wrote:This is a bit right?

no i'm 100% serious now say hello to the organ harvesting box
Vʏʜʜ Xsʜʀ Xsʜʀɪɴ Tʜʀʜ
Leader
Figures
Culture
Regions
Military
World
The world is no longer as it once was, moulded beyond recognition by the hands of its coming masters. Humanity is faced with a simple choice: evolve, or die.

△▽△
[all lore is under reconstruction]
▽△▽
ooc: they/them/girl/boss - notorious wumao - blowfly creature
flag homies: the celestial shurayu republic and uij, checkem out they're v based
all rise for the national anthem

中国共产党万岁

Major-Tom
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Major-Tom » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:36 pm

Another China thread? Shit.

Nekostan-e Gharbi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nekostan-e Gharbi » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:37 pm

Nekostan-e Gharbi wrote:

NK is a small China.

Iran? Hello? Almost caused WW3 exactly a year ago!

The Indo-Pakistan War will have devastating effects for India and Pakistan, but don’t forget damage won’t be just limited to them.

North Korea has also almost started WW3

Iran War would not cause WWIII.

All the former Indo-Pakistani Wars were not like that. They have a nuclear hotline and know what they are doing.

NK is something else lol since it is a small China. The current DPRK needs to be overthrown and a new liberal democratic North Korea should be established.

What is Sinostatism?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General