NATION

PASSWORD

What Do You Look Like? Part VI

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:59 am

Pulsroth wrote:I think it's time to finally get involved in this thread. After all, I love how my eyes look in this picture.

(Just in case you're wondering, I don't dress this well typically. This was just for a party.)

I agree.

You're a sight for sore eyes.
The Blaatschapen should resign

Pulsroth
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 07, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Pulsroth » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:41 am

The Blaatschapen wrote:
Pulsroth wrote:I think it's time to finally get involved in this thread. After all, I love how my eyes look in this picture.

(Just in case you're wondering, I don't dress this well typically. This was just for a party.)

I agree.

You're a sight for sore eyes.

Thank you so much! :blush:
The greatest Asian meritocracy of the 2040's, run by NS's resident vaguely aristocratic English rose.

Visit my futuristic and Lovecraftian themed nations as well, why don't you? Wip3d Out, Esterhill

I'm newly married, so I'm well and truly blessed right now. And whoever else ends up reading this, may you live a blessed life too!

Previous

Return to General