NATION

PASSWORD

China posts sick image mocking ADF

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shanghai industrial complex
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Shanghai industrial complex » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:47 am

Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:
Shanghai industrial complex wrote:But I remember that 130 countries, including China, agreed to the who led origin survey, used the European Union's proposal, and refuted Australia's proposal.Why trust Australia, because it is the conscience and impartial judge of the world?
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science/article/3096958/who-will-start-its-investigation-coronavirus-origins-wuhan-says

Very well. What's your explanation of the CCP treating Australia so badly?

It sure as hell isn't about 36 war crimes. The CCP lives in a glass palace on the subject of human rights: it's about the stupidest and most hypocritical thing they could be goading us about.

Come,It's just eight products. Australia limits the import of more than 100 kinds of goods from China, as well as the investment of Chinese businessmen.Did you see anyone mention it? Now the fire's burning down yourself and you start yelling?Money is mine. I'll buy whatever I want. You are so unfriendly to me and expect me to buy your things?When your stupid Prime Minister tries to profit from the game between China and the United States, you should expect such a day
多看空我 仮面ライダークウガをたくさん見てください Watch more Masked Rider Kukuku Kuuga!

Ausinia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:04 am

Picairn wrote:
Ausinia wrote:Unlike America, I cant think of many (if any) of China attempting to create a 20th and 21st century empire outside of Asia. Its just not their foreign policy.

China do want to create an empire, but they can't, not until the US loses its superpower status. However, they have been ramping up their imperialist influence, through island-building in South China Sea and the Belt & Road Initiative.

I again go back to my post
Unlike America, I cant think of many (if any) of China attempting to create a 20th and 21st century empire outside of Asia. Its just not their foreign policy.

I will fully admit, China is attempt to create a sphere of influence in Asia. They makes sense from a defence and foreign policy perspective. America has attempted (and successfully) spread its influence all around the world, for beter or for worse.
[url]Discord, cus why not [To be fixed][/url]
-Astoria wrote:‘WE'RE NOT COMMUNISTS, DAMMIT!’

Then explain the hammer-and-sickle on your flag. Otherwise, X.
This nation does not completely agree with my views.
Cooperation, Command, Control
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
The Ausinian National:Due to recent baby booms in Ausinia, a general board has being formed, the leaders in new ways of fair population control. Suggested methods already include standardised testing in schools, for the most fit and intelligent to stand out.

Nobel Hobos 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nobel Hobos 2 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:07 am

Shanghai industrial complex wrote:
Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:

It sure as hell isn't about 36 war crimes. The CCP lives in a glass palace on the subject of human rights: it's about the stupidest and most hypocritical thing they could be goading us about.

Come,It's just eight products. Australia limits the import of more than 100 kinds of goods from China, as well as the investment of Chinese businessmen.Did you see anyone mention it? Now the fire's burning down yourself and you start yelling?Money is mine. I'll buy whatever I want. You are so unfriendly to me and expect me to buy your things?When your stupid Prime Minister tries to profit from the game between China and the United States, you should expect such a day

Excuse me? If China is getting a bad deal from Australia, go to the WTO. So ... no, it's not about that either.

You think Australia started the "unfriendliness" ..?

That just leads to the same thing. The CCP does not want the covid-19 origins investigated. That's an unbelievably petty reason to start a trade war unless there's something to hide.

Or it's a whole new thing.
Trying to break the ties between Australia and the US.
We should be better friends to China or else.
But that's too dumb. I can't believe it.
I report offenses if and only if they are crimes.
No footwear industry: citizens cannot afford new shoes.
High rate of Nobel prizes and other academic achievements.

Willtime
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Willtime » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:11 am

Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:
Shanghai industrial complex wrote:But I remember that 130 countries, including China, agreed to the who led origin survey, used the European Union's proposal, and refuted Australia's proposal.Why trust Australia, because it is the conscience and impartial judge of the world?
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science/article/3096958/who-will-start-its-investigation-coronavirus-origins-wuhan-says

OK,have a moment to recall what happened before.
Just few years before,the US start a trade war against China.
China is far away from victory,too far,everyone knows that,China lose this war.
And what other country did at that time?Some stayed out, some joined.
Australia joined the US's side.
Such a good ally of the US.

But story does not have a happy end,it never ends.
China has not been completely collapsed.
But China cannot immediately retaliate against the United States or Australia.
Why?Because if you fight back for a war you losed one time,you are near to lose the second time.
China is just not so warm to Australia as before,and Australia do not care about it.

Then the COVID-19 came.
AAAAAAgain,Australia choosed to follow the US.
And this time they did make some mistakes.
For example,their wood does have insects inside.
And China find some other suppliers.
Everything happens logically.

Australia is far away from China,and, god knows ,when John Winston Howard's time,China and Australia tried to be friends.
At that time ,Australia and China did become friends,not so good, not so close, but at least they would not shoot each other.

Picairn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Picairn » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:14 am

Ausinia wrote:I again go back to my post
Unlike America, I cant think of many (if any) of China attempting to create a 20th and 21st century empire outside of Asia. Its just not their foreign policy.

I will fully admit, China is attempt to create a sphere of influence in Asia. They makes sense from a defence and foreign policy perspective. America has attempted (and successfully) spread its influence all around the world, for beter or for worse.

That's fair but I don't think China will stop at Asia when the US loses its power.
Picairn's Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Minister: Edward H. Cornell
WA Ambassador: John M. Terry (Active)
Factbook | Constitution | Newspaper
Social democrat, passionate political observer, and naval warfare enthusiast.
More NSG-y than NSG veterans
♛ The Empire of Picairn ♛
-✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯-—————————-✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯-
Colonel (Brevet) of the North Pacific Army, COO of Warzone Trinidad

Chemgota
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Chemgota » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:15 am

Bloody Communists
| Respublika Chemgota |

Former member state of the ICDN
NS stats are canon.
Modern and Sci-Fi.
Anti-Communist and Anti-Fascist.
'Nos unum sumus, sed multa'

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Shanghai industrial complex » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:26 am

Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:
I am in no way a Chinese sympathizer,China can not deny the human rights abuses or its imperialist intentions,but what the world must focus today,is not why and how the virus originated,but on the ways to prevent it.

There should have been an international investigation in March or so, but the sooner the better anyway. Evidence doesn't hang around forever, in fact human memory doesn't. If they're even allowed to interview doctors and other citizens in private.

Right from the start I have accepted medical info from China. I never had a reason to doubt it. But the CCP's extreme reluctance to have it checked by an international team has just made me more and more suspicious. That habit of wanting to control and censor all information is perilous to them and to China: those who can't handle the truth will get lied to.

How about think about what you were doing in February and March?Ban the export of masks to China, imagine the collapse of China and celebrate the victory of the West.Investigation? The infected people in China are not in other places. Who cares.No one doubts where it originated. Now that the fire has burned yourself, you begun to quickly blame China for all the mistakes.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Ban+on+export+of+masks+to+China&tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:1/1/2020,cd_max:3/1/2020&tbm=nws&sxsrf=ALeKk03a3HKGjsLcMfEsbNyePo8VwZZFxQ:1606823732845&ei=NC_GX8ejM8zahwODhLeADg&start=10&sa=N&ved=0ahUKEwjHjcDu3KztAhVM7WEKHQPCDeAQ8tMDCIcB&biw=1920&bih=977&dpr=1
https://www.google.com/search?q=COVID+China&tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:1/1/2020,cd_max:2/1/2020&tbm=nws&sxsrf=ALeKk010TOvjRDCUckRPb7ekGVKvnRcueg:1606824181797&ei=9TDGX8CkMJqtoATIoYfgAg&start=0&sa=N&ved=0ahUKEwiA88nE3qztAhWaFogKHcjQASw4MhDy0wMIhgE&biw=1920&bih=977&dpr=1
https://www.google.com/search?q=China+crisis&tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:1/1/2020,cd_max:2/15/2020&tbm=nws&sxsrf=ALeKk03tFITgx7m7TniasIyWlH9T4PXnEg:1606824366400&ei=rjHGX6T3F4us0QTHl7GQCA&start=0&sa=N&ved=0ahUKEwikhs2c36ztAhULVpQKHcdLDII4FBDy0wMIhgE&biw=1920&bih=977&dpr=1

https://www.google.com/search?q=China+Australia&tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:1/1/2020,cd_max:2/15/2020&tbm=nws&sxsrf=ALeKk01J1O6_qHRx-LqbH1fd88NsckSs2w:1606824504862&ei=ODLGX_aaNJD8wQO6rafYDw&start=0&sa=N&ved=0ahUKEwj2ltDe36ztAhUQfnAKHbrWCfs4KBDy0wMIhgE&biw=1920&bih=977&dpr=1

China doesn't care what origin investigation. China only cares that the United States and its servants do not in it . Look, we are very happy to cooperate with EU, ASEAN, Arab and African countries.There are also South Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Russia, and other Central Asian and South American countries that also cooperate with China on medical supplies, vaccines and the prevention of disease transmission.But the United States and Australia, as the conscience of this world, are the defenders of the Christian world.Obviously, it is not suitable to cooperate with despicable China.Australia has to stick to its own justice and not give in,and stop trying to call China's foreign ministry.

Willtime
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Willtime » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:28 am

Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:
Shanghai industrial complex wrote:Come,It's just eight products. Australia limits the import of more than 100 kinds of goods from China, as well as the investment of Chinese businessmen.Did you see anyone mention it? Now the fire's burning down yourself and you start yelling?Money is mine. I'll buy whatever I want. You are so unfriendly to me and expect me to buy your things?When your stupid Prime Minister tries to profit from the game between China and the United States, you should expect such a day

Excuse me? If China is getting a bad deal from Australia, go to the WTO. So ... no, it's not about that either.

You think Australia started the "unfriendliness" ..?

That just leads to the same thing. The CCP does not want the covid-19 origins investigated. That's an unbelievably petty reason to start a trade war unless there's something to hide.

Or it's a whole new thing.
Trying to break the ties between Australia and the US.
We should be better friends to China or else.
But that's too dumb. I can't believe it.

Economically, Australia has followed the US sanctions against China.
Diplomatically, how many times has Australia mocked China? human rights? hegemony? spy?

Then this time, China said something, something that Australia revealed, investigated, and admitted by itself—and this became ‘the CCP treating Australia so badly’.
What about Australia treated China?Not so badly?

Australia has a best chance.
Yes,Australia revealed, investigated, and admitted this thing by itself!
Isn't this the performance of a good country?
And Australia throws it away.
They act like they want to say the thing never happened.
After they revealed, investigated, and admitted this thing by themselves.
What will happen to David Mcbride?

Ausinia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:28 am

Picairn wrote:
Ausinia wrote:I again go back to my post

That's fair but I don't think China will stop at Asia when the US loses its power.

Do you have any evidence to support that? Is that just speculation?

The Ausinian National:Due to recent baby booms in Ausinia, a general board has being formed, the leaders in new ways of fair population control. Suggested methods already include standardised testing in schools, for the most fit and intelligent to stand out.

Willtime
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Willtime » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:31 am

Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:

There should have been an international investigation in March or so, but the sooner the better anyway. Evidence doesn't hang around forever, in fact human memory doesn't. If they're even allowed to interview doctors and other citizens in private.

Right from the start I have accepted medical info from China. I never had a reason to doubt it. But the CCP's extreme reluctance to have it checked by an international team has just made me more and more suspicious. That habit of wanting to control and censor all information is perilous to them and to China: those who can't handle the truth will get lied to.

How about think about what you were doing in February and March?Ban the export of masks to China, imagine the collapse of China and celebrate the victory of the West.Investigation? The infected people in China are not in other places. Who cares.No one doubts where it originated. Now that the fire has burned yourself, you begun to quickly blame China for all the mistakes.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Ban+on+export+of+masks+to+China&tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:1/1/2020,cd_max:3/1/2020&tbm=nws&sxsrf=ALeKk03a3HKGjsLcMfEsbNyePo8VwZZFxQ:1606823732845&ei=NC_GX8ejM8zahwODhLeADg&start=10&sa=N&ved=0ahUKEwjHjcDu3KztAhVM7WEKHQPCDeAQ8tMDCIcB&biw=1920&bih=977&dpr=1
https://www.google.com/search?q=COVID+China&tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:1/1/2020,cd_max:2/1/2020&tbm=nws&sxsrf=ALeKk010TOvjRDCUckRPb7ekGVKvnRcueg:1606824181797&ei=9TDGX8CkMJqtoATIoYfgAg&start=0&sa=N&ved=0ahUKEwiA88nE3qztAhWaFogKHcjQASw4MhDy0wMIhgE&biw=1920&bih=977&dpr=1
https://www.google.com/search?q=China+crisis&tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:1/1/2020,cd_max:2/15/2020&tbm=nws&sxsrf=ALeKk03tFITgx7m7TniasIyWlH9T4PXnEg:1606824366400&ei=rjHGX6T3F4us0QTHl7GQCA&start=0&sa=N&ved=0ahUKEwikhs2c36ztAhULVpQKHcdLDII4FBDy0wMIhgE&biw=1920&bih=977&dpr=1

https://www.google.com/search?q=China+Australia&tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:1/1/2020,cd_max:2/15/2020&tbm=nws&sxsrf=ALeKk01J1O6_qHRx-LqbH1fd88NsckSs2w:1606824504862&ei=ODLGX_aaNJD8wQO6rafYDw&start=0&sa=N&ved=0ahUKEwj2ltDe36ztAhUQfnAKHbrWCfs4KBDy0wMIhgE&biw=1920&bih=977&dpr=1

China doesn't care what origin investigation. China only cares that the United States and its servants do not in it . Look, we are very happy to cooperate with EU, ASEAN, Arab and African countries.There are also South Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Russia, and other Central Asian and South American countries that also cooperate with China on medical supplies, vaccines and the prevention of disease transmission.But the United States and Australia, as the conscience of this world, are the defenders of the Christian world.Obviously, it is not suitable to cooperate with despicable China.Australia has to stick to its own justice and not give in,and stop trying to call China's foreign ministry.

Calm down,no one say about 'the Christian world'.
冷静点,没人说什么基督教世界的事。

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:32 am

So basically: nation commits war crime and another nation(despite all their own war crimes and ethnic cleansing) mocks it? Yeah that seems pretty typical for international relations. Australia would be best off ignoring it and instead focus on punishing those behind the killings.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Picairn
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Picairn » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:34 am

Ausinia wrote:Do you have any evidence to support that? Is that just speculation?

A speculation drawn from historical examples. When an empire collapses, another one rises. The Macedonian empire replaced the Persian empire, then Rome replaced Macedonia, then Charlemagne and the Byzantines replaced the old Rome, and so on. New empires expand and consolidate upon their predecessors' ashes.

So yeah, once the US withers away, China will expand its empire to outside of Asia.

Willtime
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Willtime » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:36 am

Ausinia wrote:
Picairn wrote:That's fair but I don't think China will stop at Asia when the US loses its power.

Do you have any evidence to support that? Is that just speculation?

Objectively speaking, if China becomes the only world power, then we cannot expect China to do better than the United States. Maybe China will, maybe China will not, but it is very...naive to HOPE this.

However, it is impossible for China to suddenly become the only world power. From [the United States is the only world power] to [China is the only world power], at least one step is [there are many powers in the world].
In fact, I think [there are many powers in the world] is better.

Willtime
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Willtime » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:45 am

Picairn wrote:
Ausinia wrote:Do you have any evidence to support that? Is that just speculation?

A speculation drawn from historical examples. When an empire collapses, another one rises. The Macedonian empire replaced the Persian empire, then Rome replaced Macedonia, then Charlemagne and the Byzantines replaced the old Rome, and so on. New empires expand and consolidate upon their predecessors' ashes.

So yeah, once the US withers away, China will expand its empire to outside of Asia.

Rome did not replace Macedonia.After Macedonia, it is the successor countries.
And many of them stopped Rome for a long time.
Rome was not built in a day.(and was not destroyed in a day)
Byzantines is a part of Rome,the east one.
Charlemagne?Charles the Great;742.4.2--814.1.28
West Rome?Ends in 476.

Picairn
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Picairn » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:48 am

Willtime wrote:Rome did not replace Macedonia.

I mean Rome replacing Macedonia as the new superpower of the age.

Byzantines is a part of Rome,the east one.

Yes, but they were no longer the original mighty old Rome.

Charlemagne?Charles the Great;742.4.2--814.1.28
West Rome?Ends in 476.

Timeline certainly can't stall a trend. New empires continue to rise.

Ausinia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:54 am

Picairn wrote:

Based on Chinese policy, and previous examples of China, including the 19th century back, has there been an example of China attempting to influence outside of Asia? Just become a nation has been elevated to the status of empire mean it will have an ethos of previous empires. Your examples are of middle eastern/european ethos' and cultures, which were, for the most part, developed outside of Chinese influence.
Willtime wrote:Objectively speaking, if China becomes the only world power, then we cannot expect China to do better than the United States. Maybe China will, maybe China will not, but it is very...naive to HOPE this.

However, it is impossible for China to suddenly become the only world power. From [the United States is the only world power] to [China is the only world power], at least one step is [there are many powers in the world].
In fact, I think [there are many powers in the world] is better.

I can, Chinese media already know their place as a propaganda tool for the government, most western media outlets do not, there are a plentitude of examples of this.
China, as I stated before, does not wish to expand out of Asia. Can I expect that they will do better then the American empire? Given their critisicms of the US, and the lessons that can be learned, a conclusion could be drawn, but once again, I dont expect much beyind what I see now, i.e. Tibet, Hong Kong.

It doesnt have to be impossible, but that isnt the case anyways, so it doesnt matter. Chinais already undeniably gaining influence and power, economically, and politically. If and when America collapses to a regionalpower, similar to Russia's situation, it will become the only influence for the next 50 or so years, until another power rises to take its place.

There just cant be 'many powers in the world'. While it would be ideal, to keep each other in check, it just isnt realistic. One power will gain more resources then the others, will end up victorious over the others, until another power comes along, and emerges victorious.
Last edited by Ausinia on Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Shanghai industrial complex » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:55 am

Picairn wrote:

Yes, all of these empires are short-lived, impulsive and at a loss for the enormous power that suddenly comes.They don't know what to do with power .America, in particular, is the youngest and most powerful.It's as powerful as putting a weapon in a child's hand.China knows that these external reputations and rights are fleeting. How long will the order last? several tens of years? Half a century?A hundred years? Like the United States, spending a lot of resources to maintain a hegemonic position is a loss making business.History shows that when China is in the strongest period, it is the most peaceful period in East Asia. There was no war, wealth, openness and trade, and a series of amazing things were invented.When China was in decline, the Mongols come, the European colonists come, the war of the Japanese Empire come
Last edited by Shanghai industrial complex on Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Insaanistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 18, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Insaanistan » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:56 am

Okay, this is bad and all, but GHK, I think the millions of people in concentration camps might be a bigger problem. I know you hate them for being Muslim, but still.
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركته-Peace be with you!
BLM - Free Palestine - Abolish Kafala - Boycott Israel - Trump lost
Anti: DAESH & friends, IR Govt, Saudi Govt, Israeli Govt, China, anti-semitism, homophobia, racism, sexism, Fascism, Communism, Islamophobia.

Hello brother (or sister),
Unapologetic Muslim American
I’m neither a terrorist nor Iranian.
Ace-ish (Hate it when my friends are right!)
TG for questions on Islam!

Willtime
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Willtime » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:03 am

Picairn wrote:A speculation drawn from historical examples. When an empire collapses, another one rises. The Macedonian empire replaced the Persian empire, then Rome replaced Macedonia, then Charlemagne and the Byzantines replaced the old Rome, and so on. New empires expand and consolidate upon their predecessors' ashes.

Yes, all of these empires are short-lived, impulsive and at a loss for the enormous power that suddenly comes.They don't know what to do with power .America, in particular, is the youngest and most powerful.It's as powerful as putting a weapon in a child's hand.China knows that these external reputations and rights are fleeting. How long will the order last? several tens of years? Half a century?A hundred years? Like the United States, spending a lot of resources to maintain a hegemonic position is a loss making business.History shows that when China is in the strongest period, it is the most peaceful period in East Asia. There was no war, wealth, openness and trade, and a series of amazing things were invented.When China was in decline, the Mongols come, the European colonists come, the war of the Japanese Empire come

I personally prefer this because China's ruling power at the time was limited and not enough to rule more places.
But the conclusion is the same, because now China's ruling power is also limited.

Kexholm Karelia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kexholm Karelia » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:10 am

China: "The west is evil! They practice human rights abuses and genocide!"

"So how are the Uyghurs doing?"

China: "Uh…"
Right wing conservative
Media is the enemy of the people
CCP delenda est
orange man bad. diversity is our strength. real communism hasn’t been tried yet. the hong kong protestors are paid by the cia. antifa protestors are good, hong kong protestors are american bootlickers. China is a better alternative to America. uyghur genocide isn’t real, and it is western propaganda. Trump should not have killed Soleimani. gender is a social construct invented by white supremacists.

Insaanistan
Postmaster-General

Democratic Socialists

Postby Insaanistan » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:13 am

Kexholm Karelia wrote:China: "The west is evil! They practice human rights abuses and genocide!"

“We don’t talk about that.”
Anti: DAESH & friends, IR Govt, Saudi Govt, Israeli Govt, China, anti-semitism, homophobia, racism, sexism, Fascism, Communism, Islamophobia.

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:15 am

Kexholm Karelia wrote:China: "The west is evil! They practice human rights abuses and genocide!"

#AndYouAreLynchingNegroes
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Ausinia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:17 am

Willtime wrote:OK,have a moment to recall what happened before.
Just few years before,the US start a trade war against China.
China is far away from victory,too far,everyone knows that,China lose this war.
And what other country did at that time?Some stayed out, some joined.
Australia joined the US's side.
Such a good ally of the US.

Its not by choice, at least not anymore, that Australia has joined America's side. ANZUS, as well as politcal pressuring causes this everytime.
But story does not have a happy end,it never ends.
China has not been completely collapsed.

America also stood to lose, and did lose, China wasnt the only one.
But China cannot immediately retaliate against the United States or Australia.
Why?Because if you fight back for a war you losed one time,you are near to lose the second time.
China is just not so warm to Australia as before,and Australia do not care about it.

Then the COVID-19 came.
AAAAAAgain,Australia choosed to follow the US.

Again, ANZUS and politcal pressuring, its no coincidence.
And this time they did make some mistakes.
For example,their wood does have insects inside.
And China find some other suppliers.
Everything happens logically.

Australia is far away from China,and, god knows ,when John Winston Howard's time,China and Australia tried to be friends.

Gough Whitlam tried to further relations with other nations, and distance ourselves from America, look how that went. Kevin Rudd attempted to further relations, same thing. Funny how as sooon as a liberal does it...
At that time ,Australia and China did become friends,not so good, not so close, but at least they would not shoot each other.

Even just a preliminary look at defence policy of both nations will tell you that neither want conlfict. They are too inter-dependant for it. The only thing that could reasonably cause the two to clash in a convential conflict is ANZUS, funny that.

Insaanistan
Postmaster-General

Democratic Socialists

Postby Insaanistan » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:18 am

Vassenor wrote:

Oh, yeah. I remember hearing about that Soviet tactic.

I mean, were they wrong?

Kexholm Karelia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kexholm Karelia » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:19 am

Insaanistan wrote:
Vassenor wrote:

Oh, yeah. I remember hearing about that Soviet tactic.

I mean, were they wrong?

Yes, they tried to justify their own genocide by pointing out hate crimes in America, that’s wrong because you can’t justify genocide.
Right wing conservative
Media is the enemy of the people
CCP delenda est
orange man bad. diversity is our strength. real communism hasn’t been tried yet. the hong kong protestors are paid by the cia. antifa protestors are good, hong kong protestors are american bootlickers. China is a better alternative to America. uyghur genocide isn’t real, and it is western propaganda. Trump should not have killed Soleimani. gender is a social construct invented by white supremacists.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General