NATION

PASSWORD

Israeli/American Strike on Iran? Now With Murdered Scientist

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mannixa Prime
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Mannixa Prime » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:45 am

Glorious Hong Kong wrote:Donald Trump should formally recognize Taiwan and order a strike on China. I would love to see the fallout from that. Joe Biden will have no choice but to acquiesce and finish what his predecessor started. CCP delenda est.

Nakena wrote:
The first attack on Syria in April 2017 caused severe disruption amongst the alt-right at the very least and beyond.

Alex Jones lost, or pretended to lose, his shit on Infowars. Those fake tears. Lol. I supported those limited and purely symbolic airstrikes at the time and considered Trump to be more ballsy than his spineless predecessor whose second-in-command will be taking office soon. I was still of the view (and still am in some ways) that the deaths of Syrian civilians at the hands of Assad's henchmen must be brutally avenged. Especially the children. I can't unsee those graphic videos and images of their slow and very painful final moments or describe the rage and sorrow I felt. Their deaths literally changed me as a person.

Nakena wrote:
Yes. Quite a few did abandon him over it or at least realized at this point he wasnt their guy. It marked the end of the honeymoon. They later, sorts of, found together again. But it wasnt the same as before.

Good. Because Donald Trump isn't "alt-right".

Well we found a neoconservative!

Order a strike on China? You are whining about civilian deaths in Syria yet advocate for a conflict that would kill millions.

Assad didn’t kill his own people. Sunni terrorists backed by Israel and America did.
Progressive, cosmopolitan, gay, a firm believer in science and extremely against neo-liberalism. African-American with Somalian background.

Nakena
Post Marshal

Founded: May 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nakena » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:56 am

Glorious Hong Kong wrote:Alex Jones lost, or pretended to lose, his shit on Infowars. Those fake tears. Lol. I supported those limited and purely symbolic airstrikes at the time and considered Trump to be more ballsy than his spineless predecessor whose second-in-command will be taking office soon. I was still of the view (and still am in some ways) that the deaths of Syrian civilians at the hands of Assad's henchmen must be brutally avenged. Especially the children. I can't unsee those graphic videos and images of their slow and very painful final moments or describe the rage and sorrow I felt. Their deaths literally changed me as a person.

Alex Jones actually reacted very, very calm to the whole thing. Probably he knew this wasnt going his way so he actually acted mature that one occassion. The freakouts came much later, over another attack. Around that time in arpil 2017 though, he didn jumped the trump train yet.

Besides all he did was firing some Tomahawks at some emptied hangers. The attack came with several hours of warning time ahead to the russians and the syrians, allowing them to remove all personal and sensitive material from the targeted site.

The effects of the attack were near zero from a military viewpoint.

Glorious Hong Kong wrote:Good. Because Donald Trump isn't "alt-right".

Interestingly a lot of people on the far right and far left believe that however.
Last edited by Nakena on Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Stellar Colonies
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Stellar Colonies » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:16 pm

This is rather unlikely.
Floofybit wrote:Your desired society should be one where you are submissive and controlled
Primitive Communism wrote:What bodily autonomy do men need?
Techocracy101010 wrote:If she goes on a rampage those saggy wonders are as deadly as nunchucks
Parmistan wrote:It's not ALWAYS acceptable when we do it, but it's MORE acceptable when we do it.
Theodorable wrote:Jihad will win.
Distruzio wrote:All marriage outside the Church is gay marriage.
Khardsland wrote:Terrorism in its original definition is a good thing.
I try to be objective, but I do have some biases.

North Californian.
Stellar Colonies is a loose galactic confederacy.

The Confederacy & the WA.

Add 1200 years.

Alcala-Cordel
Senator

Founded: Dec 16, 2019
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Alcala-Cordel » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:18 pm

Glorious Hong Kong wrote:Donald Trump should formally recognize Taiwan and order a strike on China. I would love to see the fallout from that. Joe Biden will have no choice but to acquiesce and finish what his predecessor started. CCP delenda est.

This is kinda irrelevant to the topic, but I'd prefer Trump doesn't start World War 3.
Last edited by Alcala-Cordel on Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA

Partash
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Partash » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:20 pm

Oh god, a war with Iran? I can only imagine what the poor zoomers if they got conscripted would say.

"It's a plane, it's a bird it's..shooting at us?"
You know, it'd be kinda based if we lived in a geothermal, free love, off the grid commune in Chiapas.

Hippy scum. Please advise.

Glorious Hong Kong
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious Hong Kong » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:25 pm

Mannixa Prime wrote:

Alex Jones lost, or pretended to lose, his shit on Infowars. Those fake tears. Lol. I supported those limited and purely symbolic airstrikes at the time and considered Trump to be more ballsy than his spineless predecessor whose second-in-command will be taking office soon. I was still of the view (and still am in some ways) that the deaths of Syrian civilians at the hands of Assad's henchmen must be brutally avenged. Especially the children. I can't unsee those graphic videos and images of their slow and very painful final moments or describe the rage and sorrow I felt. Their deaths literally changed me as a person.

Order a strike on China? You are whining about civilian deaths in Syria yet advocate for a conflict that would kill millions.

Assad didn’t kill his own people. Sunni terrorists backed by Israel and America did.

Well we found an Assad apologist. "Didn't kill his own people." Yeah right.

As for China, I'm personally invested in the CCP's utter demise. I have an entire childhood of fond memories in Hong Kong. What's happening to the city now is absolutely horrifying and I can honestly say I did not foresee the lengths China would go to destroy Hong Kong as a nation, and so soon and so suddenly, no less. Liberate Hong Kong. Revolution of our Times.
LIBERATE HONG KONG. REVOLUTION OF OUR TIMES. CCP DELENDA EST.
VIVE LE FRANCE. JE SUIS SAMUEL PATY. I STAND WITH EUROPE AND ISRAEL AGAINST RADICAL ISLAM.
ALL LIVES MATTER.
Wuhan coronavirus is racist but Japanese encephalitis is A-OK. The CCP has nothing to do with this double standard whatsoever. Nothing to see here.
The case against communism
Definition of radical Islam

Stellar Colonies
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Stellar Colonies » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:00 pm

Glorious Hong Kong wrote:
Mannixa Prime wrote:

Well we found an Assad apologist. "Didn't kill his own people." Yeah right.

As for China, I'm personally invested in the CCP's utter demise. I have an entire childhood of fond memories in Hong Kong. What's happening to the city now is absolutely horrifying and I can honestly say I did not foresee the lengths China would go to destroy Hong Kong as a nation, and so soon and so suddenly, no less. Liberate Hong Kong. Revolution of our Times.

I agree that Hong Kong is being negatively impacted by the PRC's strengthening grip, but that issue isn't relevant to a thread focused on a highly speculative hypothetical about the US and Israel attacking Iran.
Last edited by Stellar Colonies on Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Floofybit wrote:Your desired society should be one where you are submissive and controlled
Primitive Communism wrote:What bodily autonomy do men need?
Techocracy101010 wrote:If she goes on a rampage those saggy wonders are as deadly as nunchucks
Parmistan wrote:It's not ALWAYS acceptable when we do it, but it's MORE acceptable when we do it.
Theodorable wrote:Jihad will win.
Distruzio wrote:All marriage outside the Church is gay marriage.
Khardsland wrote:Terrorism in its original definition is a good thing.
I try to be objective, but I do have some biases.

North Californian.
Stellar Colonies is a loose galactic confederacy.

The Confederacy & the WA.

Add 1200 years.

Glorious Hong Kong
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious Hong Kong » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:04 pm

Nakena wrote:
Glorious Hong Kong wrote:Alex Jones lost, or pretended to lose, his shit on Infowars. Those fake tears. Lol. I supported those limited and purely symbolic airstrikes at the time and considered Trump to be more ballsy than his spineless predecessor whose second-in-command will be taking office soon. I was still of the view (and still am in some ways) that the deaths of Syrian civilians at the hands of Assad's henchmen must be brutally avenged. Especially the children. I can't unsee those graphic videos and images of their slow and very painful final moments or describe the rage and sorrow I felt. Their deaths literally changed me as a person.

Alex Jones actually reacted very, very calm to the whole thing. Probably he knew this wasnt going his way so he actually acted mature that one occassion. The freakouts came much later, over another attack. Around that time in arpil 2017 though, he didn jumped the trump train yet.

Besides all he did was firing some Tomahawks at some emptied hangers. The attack came with several hours of warning time ahead to the russians and the syrians, allowing them to remove all personal and sensitive material from the targeted site.

The effects of the attack were near zero from a military viewpoint.

Glorious Hong Kong wrote:Good. Because Donald Trump isn't "alt-right".

Interestingly a lot of people on the far right and far left believe that however.

Jones crying

This was April 2018 I think?
VIVE LE FRANCE. JE SUIS SAMUEL PATY. I STAND WITH EUROPE AND ISRAEL AGAINST RADICAL ISLAM.
ALL LIVES MATTER.
Wuhan coronavirus is racist but Japanese encephalitis is A-OK. The CCP has nothing to do with this double standard whatsoever. Nothing to see here.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:09 pm

Mannixa Prime wrote:And finally let us not forget the biggest wildcard of them all. A desperate, unstable, incompetent and isolated President Donald Trump. This might be the perfect opportunity for him to seize an excuse to remain in office and provide a distraction from his various and damning legal issues.

You know he already gave the order to begin the process of transitioning to Biden like 3 days ago right?

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:56 pm

Romextly wrote:
Mannixa Prime wrote:And finally let us not forget the biggest wildcard of them all. A desperate, unstable, incompetent and isolated President Donald Trump. This might be the perfect opportunity for him to seize an excuse to remain in office and provide a distraction from his various and damning legal issues.

You know he already gave the order to begin the process of transitioning to Biden like 3 days ago right?

But if we lived in reality then we couldn’t speculate about such stupid things!!
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Mannixa Prime
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Mannixa Prime » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:21 pm

Thermodolia wrote:
Romextly wrote:You know he already gave the order to begin the process of transitioning to Biden like 3 days ago right?

But if we lived in reality then we couldn’t speculate about such stupid things!!

And yet here you are running your mouth

Foe list remember?
Progressive, cosmopolitan, gay, a firm believer in science and extremely against neo-liberalism. African-American with Somalian background.

Postauthoritarian America
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 07, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Postauthoritarian America » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:39 pm

It's hard to know where to come down about this. I want to say that the Israeli military, given the unpredictability of the situation and its nearness to the action, is just taking proper precautions. Are Trump and the lickspittles he has installed at the Pentagon capable of disregarding the national interest and the advice of experienced, dedicated military professionals in order to launch an ill-considered, wasteful, pointless and petulant military attack on a nation that poses no threat? The question answers itself. Would it go well for the US? Remember the last time it happened? This would be ten times worse.
"The violence of American law enforcement degrades the lives of countless people, especially poor Black people, through its peculiar appetite for their death." | "There are but two parties now: traitors and patriots. And I want hereafter to be ranked with the latter and, I trust, the stronger party." -- Ulysses S. Grant, 1861 | "You don't get mulligans in insurrection." | "Today's Republican Party is America's and the world's largest white supremacist organization." | "I didn't vote to overturn an election, and I will not be lectured by people who did about partisanship." -- Rep. Gerry Connolly |"Republicans...have transformed...to a fascist party engaged in a takeover of the United States of America."

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:34 pm

Mannixa Prime wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:But if we lived in reality then we couldn’t speculate about such stupid things!!

And yet here you are running your mouth

Foe list remember?

If you don’t want to see me posting your more than welcome to foe me. I can post where ever I want in general
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:44 pm

Iraq war 2.0 time. Say hello to isis 2.0 in 2030.

This is very shitty news but atleast the Trumpers cant hide behind the "BuT TrUmP dIdnt StArT A wAr" defence anymore.

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:47 pm

Glorious Hong Kong wrote:Donald Trump should formally recognize Taiwan and order a strike on China. I would love to see the fallout from that. Joe Biden will have no choice but to acquiesce and finish what his predecessor started.

---

I too would like to start ww3 for no good fucking reason.

"Trump not alt right"

If he isn't alt right then I pronounce myself king of spain, the moon and offical royal jester of mars.

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:49 pm

Romextly wrote:

After he whined for days and tryed to subvert democracy.

Dont act like doing the utter bare minimum for looseing an election is now somehow a grand noble act.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:16 pm

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:Iraq war 2.0 time. Say hello to isis 2.0 in 2030.

This is very shitty news but atleast the Trumpers cant hide behind the "BuT TrUmP dIdnt StArT A wAr" defence anymore.

It’s not happening. It’s just speculation that it might happen
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:17 pm

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:
Glorious Hong Kong wrote:Donald Trump should formally recognize Taiwan and order a strike on China. I would love to see the fallout from that. Joe Biden will have no choice but to acquiesce and finish what his predecessor started.

---

"Trump not alt right"

If he isn't alt right then I pronounce myself king of spain, the moon and offical royal jester of mars.

Trump isn’t alt-right. He might pander to them but he’s not alt-right
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Pope Saint Peter the Apostle
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Pope Saint Peter the Apostle » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:18 pm

From what I understand, Israel has ordered it's military to be ready for conflict because no-one knows what Trump might decide to do in his final days. He has realised he has lost and is seemingly capable of the most insane decisions, so who knows?

Ultimately, this is unlikely. Israel won't start it, only respond if Trump does, and I don't think he will. Even if Trump does, it would be a targeted strike, not a full-blown invasion.

Silly fearmongering.
Keep alert, stand firm in your faith, be courageous, be strong. 1 Cor. 16:13 (NRSVCE)
Deputy Minister of World Assembly Affairs, The North Pacific
Author of GAR 513

Pro: Catholicism, Consistent ethic of life, Second Amendment, Welfare, Zionism.
Anti: Fascism, Sedevacantism, Socialism, Trump, Utilitarianism.
WA member. IC comments made by patron saints, representing the Holy See.

The Reformed American Republic
Powerbroker

Founded: May 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Reformed American Republic » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:22 pm

North American Imperial State wrote:
Borderlands of Rojava wrote:How about if Israel wants to strike Iran, they fight their own war? Cause frankly we shouldn't even be in the region, and our troops shouldn't be dying and killing in the middle east again.

Thatll be a big no from me. No Iran strike.

Well the US has been in the region for decades, may as well call it you 2nd home

unfortunately
"It's called 'the American Dream' 'cause you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
Older posts do not reflect my positions.

Holocene Extinction

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:24 pm

Pope Saint Peter the Apostle wrote:From what I understand, Israel has ordered it's military to be ready for conflict because no-one knows what Trump might decide to do in his final days. He has realised he has lost and is seemingly capable of the most insane decisions, so who knows?

Ultimately, this is unlikely. Israel won't start it, only respond if Trump does, and I don't think he will. Even if Trump does, it would be a targeted strike, not a full-blown invasion.

Silly fearmongering.

Pretty much. Though israel is likely to do their own strike if Trump looks the other way
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Iranian Union States
Envoy

Founded: Nov 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Iranian Union States » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:09 pm

Over here in Iran the military really doesn't think any kind of invasion is probable.

I quote from the Chief of Staff of Sepah: "The enemy has long been hopeless of a militaristic invasion. War is not an viable option for them anymore. They fight with targeting the peoples hearts and minds and their livelihood."
Looking over the propogandic crap they tend to spew with every breath they take. They would have been riling people up with talks of a take over, civil war, degradation, "defending the homeland", "we are all brothers at the end of the day" even if you were killing you all in the streets a few months ago if they thought a military strike is possible. Bottom line is the regime doesn't really think an invasion is going to happen. Take of that what you will.

link (Farsi)
1-I have a romantic nationalist power fantasy.
2-I have bad grammar, no creativity, almost no manners and no sense of role playing.
3-I have a strong urge to make my fantasies come true. (Just not in the real world)

1+2+3 = what you see above.
I wholeheartedly apologize to anyone that has to role play with me, reply to me or even remotely interact with me.

Glorious Hong Kong
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious Hong Kong » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:42 am

---

Being from HK and watching it slowly disintegrate at the hands of the CCP is reason enough for me.

"Trump not alt right"

Sounds nice.

Romextly wrote:You know he already gave the order to begin the process of transitioning to Biden like 3 days ago right?

After he whined for days and tryed to subvert democracy.

Dont act like doing the utter bare minimum for looseing an election is now somehow a grand noble act.

It definitively proves that Trump isn't the existential threat to democracy that Democrats have made him out to be, on top of the four years Trump could've subverted democracy and established a fascist, white supremacist, neo-Nazi dictatorship but didn't. He's a sore loser but he's no tyrant.
ALL LIVES MATTER.

Nobel Hobos 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nobel Hobos 2 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:34 am

"Let's you and them fight!"

Frankly, Malaysia should deport you. To Hong Kong. Why should they tolerate someone who probably isn't even a citizen, wishing harm on China?

Shit like this -- wishing for war between two other countries -- is only really tolerated in the US. Anywhere else it's correctly seen as a sociopathic attitude which should be investigated, treated if possible or punished if not.
I report offenses if and only if they are crimes.
No footwear industry: citizens cannot afford new shoes.
High rate of Nobel prizes and other academic achievements.

Nobel Hobos 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nobel Hobos 2 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:41 am

Glorious Hong Kong wrote:

Being from HK and watching it slowly disintegrate at the hands of the CCP is reason enough for me.

That's a problem then. Wishing for unlimited numbers of deaths ("CCP delenda est", requires millions at least) just to make a point you personally believe very strongly in, is the thinking of a terrorist.

You have become more radicalized, notably since the US election. Clearly it was very disappointing to you ... oddly more than most actually-American posters ... but you will get over it. You've got a whole life to make your mark on society, so don't do anything desperate OK?
I report offenses if and only if they are crimes.
No footwear industry: citizens cannot afford new shoes.
High rate of Nobel prizes and other academic achievements.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General