NATION

PASSWORD

Angels & Demons

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

SD_Film Artists
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 10, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby SD_Film Artists » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:22 pm

Witiland wrote:
SD_Film Artists wrote:
Do you mean fate or DNA? If it's the latter you'd be correct* but I'm not sure where the jail part would fit in there, or indeed why you said "cancer" and "jail" rather than "blonde hair". Did you choose negative things because you mean that autistic people are literally cursed to have that? Does that mean neurotypicals are not cursed? :eyebrow: Autism is part of who I am and I wouldn't change it. I don't feel cursed at all; indeed the biggest negative effect of it is the stigma which isn't helped by insinuating that I'm cursed or that evil sprits are influencing me. And if indeed you were comparing autism with cancer I'll have you know that the US autism organisation 'Autism Speaks' tried to do that in a video to scare parents into giving cure money, which was quickly and publically condemned by other autism charities/organisations such as the UK's National Autistic Society. At least to my knowledge Autism Speaks didn't repeat that mistake again. There's still a lot of things wrong with Autism Speaks but that's for another thread.

*However it's not as simple as 'two autistic parents = autistic child'. Autistic parents may have neurotypical children and neurotypical parents may have autistic children.

God can use anything, even the so called "negatives traits".

That autism is this bad thing when it can be used for the benefit if the world

Would you mind clarifying on what you mean by these two things?
Lurking NSG since 2005
Economic Left/Right: -2.62, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.67

When anybody preaches disunity, tries to pit one of us against each other through class warfare, race hatred, or religious intolerance, you know that person seeks to rob us of our freedom and destroy our very lives.

Witiland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:33 pm

SD_Film Artists wrote:
Witiland wrote:God can use anything, even the so called "negatives traits".

That autism is this bad thing when it can be used for the benefit if the world

For one, I have autism myself, and I love myself. I feel in fact it’s given me advantages in lots of things. And it’s not really a curse, I Wallis consider a blessing in many ways. But I feel as some people out there who struggle with it and we’re not meant to have it. Others I believe are meant to and others no, so it depends on a glass empty and glass full mindset. I did not like I said want you to think that your cursed or anything. In fact if your fine with it I’ll see as a blessing. God can use anything and anyone for his glory
Our leader is a WEREWOLF deal with it
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

SD_Film Artists
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby SD_Film Artists » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:35 pm

Witiland wrote:
SD_Film Artists wrote:

For one, I have autism myself, and I love myself. I feel in fact it’s given me advantages in lots of things. And it’s not really a curse, I Wallis consider a blessing in many ways. But I feel as some people out there who struggle with it and we’re not meant to have it. Others I believe are meant to and others no, so it depends on a glass empty and glass full mindset. I did not like I said want you to think that your cursed or anything. In fact if your fine with it I’ll see as a blessing. God can use anything and anyone for his glory

That's good to hear. :)
Lurking NSG since 2005

When anybody preaches disunity, tries to pit one of us against each other through class warfare, race hatred, or religious intolerance, you know that person seeks to rob us of our freedom and destroy our very lives.

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:36 pm

I can't see any evidence for Angels or Demons existing. Just humans being human.

So no, I don't believe in either.

Nakena
Post Marshal

Founded: May 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nakena » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:38 pm

Albrenia wrote:I can't see any evidence for Angels or Demons existing. Just humans being human.

The thread title should be fixed to Angels vs. Demons including a poll with whom you side.

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:40 pm

I want to legitimately know what NCR believes in when it comes to god
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:40 pm

Nakena wrote:
Albrenia wrote:I can't see any evidence for Angels or Demons existing. Just humans being human.

The thread title should be fixed to Angels vs. Demons including a poll with whom you side.

Well, if I had to choose I'd go Angels since a benevolent dictatorship is better than a rebellion whose sole goal is to cast everything into eternal suffering.

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:43 pm

Albrenia wrote:
Nakena wrote:

Well, if I had to choose I'd go Angels since a benevolent dictatorship is better than a rebellion whose sole goal is to cast everything into eternal suffering.

Exactly, imagine liking the art more than the artist who made it, supporting demons are supporting the creation not the creator
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:44 pm

Ivan De Witte wrote:I used 'demon' as a metaphor for benzoylmethylecgonine better known as cocaine.

Yeah we got what you meant.

Witiland wrote:I want to legitimately know what NCR believes in when it comes to god

To be fair the title of the thread isn't "Angels & Demons & Gods."
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

SD_Film Artists
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby SD_Film Artists » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:44 pm

Nakena wrote:

They're the same thing, just that the angels have some tropes going in their favour
Lurking NSG since 2005

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:47 pm

SD_Film Artists wrote:
Nakena wrote:

They're the same thing, just that the angels have some tropes going in their favour

Your right they are, just the only difference is one tried to rebel, and the other obeyed, also some demons are actually half man half demon and I forgot what they were called but when they died they became demons
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:48 pm

Witiland wrote:
SD_Film Artists wrote:

Your right they are, just the only difference is one tried to rebel, and the other obeyed, also some demons are actually half man half demon and I forgot what they were called but when they died they became demons

Saintn'ts?

Nakena
Post Marshal

Founded: May 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nakena » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:52 pm

I side with the Demons as they are way cooler and I have connections with them and I am pretty much already in league with them anyways. Best choice.
Last edited by Nakena on Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:53 pm

Albrenia wrote:
Witiland wrote:

Saintn'ts?

Is that a joke if it is lol if not i don’t understand. But yeah, women had children with demons and gave birth to giants, like Goliath, and when those giants died became demons who needed to possess bodies
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

SD_Film Artists
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby SD_Film Artists » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:58 pm

Witiland wrote:
SD_Film Artists wrote:

Your right they are, just the only difference is one tried to rebel, and the other obeyed

In Christianity, yes.

also some demons are actually half man half demon and I forgot what they were called but when they died they became demons

*Ben Shapiro voice* It's in the description, half-demons.
Lurking NSG since 2005

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:58 pm

Witiland wrote:
Albrenia wrote:
Saintn'ts?

Is that a joke if it is lol if not i don’t understand. But yeah, women had children with demons and gave birth to giants, like Goliath, and when those giants died became demons who needed to possess bodies

A really unfunny joke about adding 'n't' to the end of a word to imply its opposite that was popular about six months ago in the meme crowd for a few weeks. :p

SD_Film Artists
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby SD_Film Artists » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:59 pm

Albrenia wrote:
Witiland wrote: Is that a joke if it is lol if not i don’t understand. But yeah, women had children with demons and gave birth to giants, like Goliath, and when those giants died became demons who needed to possess bodies

A really unfunny joke about adding 'n't' to the end of a word to imply its opposite that was popular about six months ago in the meme crowd for a few weeks. :p

Don't demean yourself, I found it funny :hug:
Lurking NSG since 2005

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:00 pm

Witiland wrote:But yeah, women had children with demons and gave birth to giants, like Goliath, and when those giants died became demons who needed to possess bodies

Except this only happens in fantasy.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

Wave on, wave on

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:01 pm

Do you mean Nephilim?

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:03 pm

Nakena wrote:I side with the Demons as they are way cooler and I have connections with them and I am pretty much already in league with them anyways. Best choice.

Short term sure you get to do whatever you want but long term no. Now a common misconception when one dies they don’t go anywhere they sleep until judgement day when the dead rise and we are all judged. What about the people in hell? Well while I don’t know exactly some say it’s fallen angels, hell is just a holding place for demons, not meant for humans. Same for heaven it’s meant for god. So when we get judged either our new bodies will be on the new earth or the lake of fire
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:10 pm

Witiland wrote: hell is just a holding place for demons

If hell is a holding place for demons, then how can they—you assert—"possess" people?

Wave on, wave on

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:13 pm

The New California Republic wrote:
Witiland wrote: hell is just a holding place for demons

If hell is a holding place for demons, then how can they—you assert—"possess" people?

Because it was want for fallen angels not half demons which are the possessive one. Now I’m willing to answer any question you may have about this and if I don’t have a answer I will be honest
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:16 pm

Witiland wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:If hell is a holding place for demons, then how can they—you assert—"possess" people?

Because it was want for fallen angels not half demons which are the possessive one. Now I’m willing to answer any question you may have about this and if I don’t have a answer I will be honest

You said it was demons tho.

Wave on, wave on

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:19 pm

The New California Republic wrote:
Witiland wrote:

You said it was demons tho.

While demons can be used interchangeably I’m more of taking about different types. Let’s call them half demons okay, half demons like I said were created after the fall of Adam and Eve and able and Cain when women had children with demons. They gave birth to giants and when those giants died they became half demons. Half demons ar the ones you see possess people, why you ask? Well one they cannot get saved they have demon blood. Now why do they what to possess? Well that’s because they were used to living in a physical body that they long to have one.
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

SD_Film Artists
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby SD_Film Artists » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:24 pm

Witiland wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:You said it was demons tho.

While demons can be used interchangeably I’m more of taking about different types. Let’s call them half demons okay, half demons like I said were created after the fall of Adam and Eve and able and Cain when women had children with demons. They gave birth to giants and when those giants died they became half demons. Half demons ar the ones you see possess people, why you ask? Well one they cannot get saved they have demon blood. Now why do they what to possess? Well that’s because they were used to living in a physical body that they long to have one.

For the sake of the women I hope that the giants were normal sized at birth. :unsure:
Last edited by SD_Film Artists on Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lurking NSG since 2005

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General