NATION

PASSWORD

Israel boycott group declared anti-Semitic

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Witiland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:18 pm

Salus Maior wrote:
Glorious Hong Kong wrote:AGB is absolutely right. So is Golda Meir when she famously said there is no such thing as a "Palestinian people".

So everyone must be imagining the non-Israeli people that the Israelis are encroaching on.

What a brain-dead statement.

Its so sad to see people think that Palestine does not deserve a homeland or recognition at least.
Our leader is a WEREWOLF deal with it
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Albionist Great Britain
Envoy

Founded: Sep 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Albionist Great Britain » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:19 pm

Kubra wrote:
Albionist Great Britain wrote:
If you’re so insistent in this hilariously naïve belief there exists a """Palestinian nation""", then I have your answer: it’s called Jordan. Any Arab that wishes to live in that land is welcome to - as an Israeli. Any Arab that’s angry a few Jews moved back into their own homeland, he can go cry to Allah at this ‘injustice’ ( :rofl: ) in a Jordanian or ISIL mosque.
So to whom does the west bank and the gaza strip belong

I don’t really care much about those lots, put them under Jordanian and Egyptian administration for all I care or leave them as they are. The United Nations could deal with them but they’re completely braindead. Ideally the land would go to Israel, but the populations would swing the demographics to the point Israel can no longer be the Jewish state.

Albionist Great Britain
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Albionist Great Britain » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:20 pm

Witiland wrote:
If you’re so insistent in this hilariously naïve belief there exists a """Palestinian nation""", then I have your answer: it’s called Jordan. Any Arab that wishes to live in that land is welcome to - as an Israeli. Any Arab that’s angry a few Jews moved back into their own homeland, he can go cry to Allah at this ‘injustice’ ( :rofl: ) in a Jordanian or ISIL mosque.

so the Jews can have a homeland but not Israel? I can just say oh the Jews already have a homeland Europe or America... and i would make 0 sense. I'm not a Muslim and I used to be pro Israel until I realized what was really going on

*Mic Drop*

Europe nor America are Jewish homelands, Israel is.

Salus Maior
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Salus Maior » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:20 pm

Not to mix threads together, but couldn't you literally say the same thing about Armenians in Artsakh and the country of Armenia?

I certainly could imagine Hakinda or any other Turk using that argument. "There's no country of "Artsakh", any Armenian who wants to live in the Caucasus can live in Armenia."

For someone who was so incredibly enthusiastic about the Armenian cause in that one thread, you're not very sympathetic about a people that's literally in the same situation, and villainized by the same people (Israel).
Traditionalist Catholic, Constitutional Monarchist, Habsburg Nostalgic, Distributist, Disillusioned Millennial.

"In any case we clearly see....That some opportune remedy must be found quickly for the misery and wretchedness pressing so unjustly on the majority of the working class...it has come to pass that working men have been surrendered, isolated and helpless, to the hardheartedness of employers and the greed of unchecked competition." -Pope Leo XIII, Rerum Novarum

Kubra
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 15, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kubra » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:21 pm

Kubra wrote: So to whom does the west bank and the gaza strip belong

I don’t really care much about those lots, put them under Jordanian and Egyptian administration for all I care or leave them as they are. The United Nations could deal with them but they’re completely braindead. Ideally the land would go to Israel, but the populations would swing the demographics to the point Israel can no longer be the Jewish state.
So wait a minute if you don't want the territories annexed what does it matter if they're owned by other arab states or organised as their own state called "Palestine"
“Atomic war is inevitable. It will destroy half of humanity: it is going to destroy immense human riches. It is very possible. The atomic war is going to provoke a true inferno on Earth. But it will not impede Communism.”
Comrade J. Posadas

Albionist Great Britain
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Albionist Great Britain » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:22 pm

Witiland wrote:
Salus Maior wrote:
So everyone must be imagining the non-Israeli people that the Israelis are encroaching on.

Its so sad to see people think that Palestine does not deserve a homeland or recognition at least.

Because there isn’t a Palestine.

Salus Maior wrote:

Not to mix threads together, but couldn't you literally say the same thing about Armenians in Artsakh and the country of Armenia?

I certainly could imagine Hakinda or any other Turk using that argument. "There's no country of "Artsakh", any Armenian who wants to live in the Caucasus can live in Armenia."

For someone who was so incredibly enthusiastic about the Armenian cause in that one thread, you're not very sympathetic about a people that's literally in the same situation, and villainized by the same people (Israel).

Armenians are native to Artsakh. They always have, always will be. The Arabs are not the same in Israel.

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:22 pm

Kubra wrote: So to whom does the west bank and the gaza strip belong

AGB I have a question for you. Number one do you think this conflict will ever be resolved? Two what do you think is the best solution?
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Salus Maior
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Salus Maior » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:22 pm

Witiland wrote:
Salus Maior wrote:

Whether or not one buys into the idea of Palestinian nationalism, that doesn't change the fact that these are real people who are being forced out of their homes and victimized just so Israel can have more real estate for their own people.
Traditionalist Catholic, Constitutional Monarchist, Habsburg Nostalgic, Distributist, Disillusioned Millennial.

"In any case we clearly see....That some opportune remedy must be found quickly for the misery and wretchedness pressing so unjustly on the majority of the working class...it has come to pass that working men have been surrendered, isolated and helpless, to the hardheartedness of employers and the greed of unchecked competition." -Pope Leo XIII, Rerum Novarum

Shin-Mutsu
Attaché

Founded: Sep 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Shin-Mutsu » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:22 pm

Salus Maior wrote:

I wonder if they might be supporting or opposing causes due to their personal beliefs instead of being consistent in applying rules.
大新陸奥帝国
Great Shin-Mutsu Empire
Corporatism, class segregation, and complete absence of social welfare, ruled by a nearly psychopathic coffee drinking Oomiya twin

May your great reign last
A thousand years
And then ten thousand more
Oomiya Sakura has an older sister, and her name is Ito Sayuri.
She's not interested in tea parties or playing nice.
For every bad reply, Her Imperial Majesty Eternal Empress of the Realm Ito (Oomiya) Sayuri will sacrifice 1,000 class-E3 citizens. Sacrificed so far: 12,000

Albionist Great Britain
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Albionist Great Britain » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:23 pm

Kubra wrote:
So wait a minute if you don't want the territories annexed what does it matter if they're owned by other arab states or organised as their own state called "Palestine"

Because putting those territories in the hands of Arab states would pose a security threat to Israel I do not wish upon it.

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:23 pm

Witiland wrote:

so the Jews can have a homeland but not Israel? I can just say oh the Jews already have a homeland Europe or America... and i would make 0 sense. I'm not a Muslim and I used to be pro Israel until I realized what was really going on

*Mic Drop*

when 2,000 years ago?
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Albionist Great Britain
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Albionist Great Britain » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:24 pm

Witiland wrote:

AGB I have a question for you. Number one do you think this conflict will ever be resolved? Two what do you think is the best solution?

It will only be resolved once the Arabs accept Israel as a state, thereby giving it something to lose if it continues the current treatment of Arabs in Israel; or until the Arabs exterminate Jews from their homeland forever.

The former is obviously the best solution.

Albionist Great Britain
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Albionist Great Britain » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:25 pm

Witiland wrote:

when 2,000 years ago?

Always.

Salus Maior
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Salus Maior » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:25 pm

Armenians are native to Artsakh. They always have, always will be. The Arabs are not the same in Israel.

Arabs have lived in Palestine for well over a thousand years at this point. At what point does a place become someone's "homeland"?

That being said, I'm not for destroying Israel either (although I do believe founding Israel was a mistake). But they need to stop colonizing Palestine with their illegal settlements which are only making things worse in the region, as well as promoting ethnocentric policies.

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:25 pm

Witiland wrote:

It will only be resolved once the Arabs accept Israel as a state, thereby giving it something to lose if it continues the current treatment of Arabs in Israel; or until the Arabs exterminate Jews from their homeland forever.

So you think Israel should rule over Palestine? And if so would that be influenced by religion and might treat the Palestinians unfair?
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Albionist Great Britain
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Albionist Great Britain » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:27 pm

Witiland wrote:

So you think Israel should rule over Palestine? And if so would that be influenced by religion and might treat the Palestinians unfair?

I do not support an Israeli annexation of Jordan.

Kubra
Post Marshal

Father Knows Best State

Postby Kubra » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:27 pm

Witiland wrote:

Salus Maior wrote:

wait when did the arabs get into the province of palestina
“Atomic war is inevitable. It will destroy half of humanity: it is going to destroy immense human riches. It is very possible. The atomic war is going to provoke a true inferno on Earth. But it will not impede Communism.”
Comrade J. Posadas

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:27 pm

Witiland wrote:
when 2,000 years ago?

Always.

So apparently for generations the Jews have not lived in that area and we are gonna say ":well historically it belongs to them!" But for hundreds of years has been ruled by Muslims....
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

Kubra
Post Marshal

Father Knows Best State

Postby Kubra » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:27 pm

Kubra wrote: So wait a minute if you don't want the territories annexed what does it matter if they're owned by other arab states or organised as their own state called "Palestine"

Because putting those territories in the hands of Arab states would pose a security threat to Israel I do not wish upon it.
But
Egypt and Jordan are arab states
and you just said you stick em with them
Comrade J. Posadas

Witiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Witiland » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:28 pm

Witiland wrote:

I do not support an Israeli annexation of Jordan.

Ok now I finally agree with you
AMERICAN!!!
Politics is fun BLM
BIDEN2020

The Restored Danelaw
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Restored Danelaw » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:29 pm

Kubra wrote:

The majority of those living there now? During the migrations between 1880s and 1940s.
The Danelaw
June 14, 2021
Yorwick Daily: Kingly Heere takes Sanct James. Nahowland gives up the Crig in Miscitoland after nearly half a year of fighting. | Spanning breaks out between the Gemeanwealth and China when HMS Siegfried sinks down 3 Chineish boats wrongfully sailing in Angledanish waters near Eadwardhaven. | OFN's General Forsamling sheds to 'deal with the Crisis in Indey'. Japan, the Danelaw, New England give the Farmers' regearing in Indey a Lastsay until July 1 to give up to the Regearingstrue in Hyderabad "or else." | Gang Shao, China's President comes out ill with a deadly shape of forstanderscrab. Loremen warn that an Eld of Criglords may be forthcoming in China if Shao dies before naming an erfollower.
Creds for the pfp goes to Rein

Salus Maior
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Salus Maior » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:32 pm

The Restored Danelaw wrote:
Kubra wrote: wait when did the arabs get into the province of palestina
The majority of those living there now? During the migrations between 1880s and 1940s.

Who lived there before that point?

I imagine it wasn't majority Jews up to that point. Nor has it been since Rome deported the Jewish population of Judea back in the first century AD.

Albionist Great Britain
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Albionist Great Britain » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:32 pm

Kubra wrote:

The Romans called it that to mock the Jews, calling it after their enemies the Philistines.

Witiland wrote:
Always.

So apparently for generations the Jews have not lived in that area and we are gonna say ":well historically it belongs to them!" But for hundreds of years has been ruled by Muslims....

Jews have always lived in Israel, and always will. There haven’t been as many Jews since the Romans came in and expelled many Jews from their homeland, but Jews have always lived there. The Arabs moved in and enforced their might upon the natives (Jews) and foreign residents (non-Jews), as they always do.

Kubra wrote:
But
Egypt and Jordan are arab states
and you just said you stick em with them

Egypt and Jordan pose security threats to Israel, at least until they’re formal Israeli allies, then they can have those shanty towns.

Kubra
Post Marshal

Father Knows Best State

Postby Kubra » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:32 pm

The Restored Danelaw wrote:
Kubra wrote: wait when did the arabs get into the province of palestina
1880's? But the ottoman census was reporting muslim identity at about 80% before then. And while muslim ain't synonymous with arab, there ain't much folks there liable to be anything else.
Comrade J. Posadas

The Restored Danelaw
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Restored Danelaw » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:33 pm

Salus Maior wrote:
The Restored Danelaw wrote:The majority of those living there now? During the migrations between 1880s and 1940s.

Who lived there before that point?

I imagine it wasn't majority Jews up to that point. Nor has it been since Rome deported the Jewish population of Judea back in the first century AD.

Oh, it was probably either Arabs or Muslims (which really only means Arab in the Middle East under Ottomans) -at least by that point in time. But most of the people who lived there before the Migrations of late 1800s didn't come to identify as Palestinians after the first Arab-Israeli War.
Last edited by The Restored Danelaw on Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Danelaw
June 14, 2021
Yorwick Daily: Kingly Heere takes Sanct James. Nahowland gives up the Crig in Miscitoland after nearly half a year of fighting. | Spanning breaks out between the Gemeanwealth and China when HMS Siegfried sinks down 3 Chineish boats wrongfully sailing in Angledanish waters near Eadwardhaven. | OFN's General Forsamling sheds to 'deal with the Crisis in Indey'. Japan, the Danelaw, New England give the Farmers' regearing in Indey a Lastsay until July 1 to give up to the Regearingstrue in Hyderabad "or else." | Gang Shao, China's President comes out ill with a deadly shape of forstanderscrab. Loremen warn that an Eld of Criglords may be forthcoming in China if Shao dies before naming an erfollower.
Creds for the pfp goes to Rein

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General