NATION

PASSWORD

Which religion is correct?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Marxist Germany
Minister
 
Posts: 2099
Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Corporate Bordello

Postby Marxist Germany » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:05 pm

I am a follower of Jesus Christ and His Catholic Church.
Country represents RL views mostly. Not Marxist anymore.
Author of GA#461, GA#470, GA#477, GA#481, GA#486 (co-author), and SC#295

Ex-delegate of The United Federations; citizen and ex-Senior Senator of 10000 Islands
RP name: Germany
The National Factbook (WIP)
Ambassador Klaus Schmidt
Political Compass
Pro:Laissez-faire, Cultural Nationalism, Guns, Free speech, Christianity, United Ireland.
Anti:"Progressivism", Abortion, Transgenderism, Socialism, Interventionism, Mass-migration.

User avatar
Matroyska
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 11
Founded: Oct 27, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Matroyska » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:06 pm

for me, the very title of this thread highlights the problem with the whole charade. as Stephen Roberts put it, ‘you’re already an atheist for 999 religions. i just go that one step further.’
to reject many versions of an omniscient creator and select your very specific one to defend to the death is ridiculous. it’s likely that only the the place where you were born and raised determined which arbitrary imagining of this deity you believe in in the first place. and almost none of the arguments i’ve ever heard supporting the idea of a god are at all specific to one religion.
the only conclusion that you can reasonably draw, IMO, is that they’re all equally incorrect.
Last edited by Matroyska on Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The Alma Mater
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21540
Founded: May 23, 2004
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Alma Mater » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:07 pm

Matroyska wrote:for me, the very title of this thread highlights the problem with the whole charade. as Dawkins put it, ‘you’re already an atheist for 999 religions. i just go that one step further.’


That's Stephen Roberts ;)
Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease.
It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.
- Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

User avatar
Boxing Ice Cream Sellers
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Oct 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Boxing Ice Cream Sellers » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:07 pm

Of course it is the Polynesian tribe who were right all along 8)

https://youtu.be/t11JYaJcpxg

(Turn on subtitles)

User avatar
Baloo Kingdom
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 458
Founded: Jan 22, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Baloo Kingdom » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:09 pm

Travislavania wrote:
Baloo Kingdom wrote:No, we cause plagues, viruses, and disasters as a result of our sin. God is like a parent, they'll let you get yourself in trouble, but they'll warn you of the consequences.


i mean "natural disasters" why wouldnt god reveal himself to the world? send jesus 2.0, justify himself, everyone will convert to christianity, religion wars will end.

Because God values choice, and he gave us the choice to sin. Forcing anything upon us would be a strict violation of his ideals. And God does reveal himself, people just aren't good at finding him
In the name of the Galactic Senate of the Republic, I place you under arrest unless you stop reading this. Lutheran, Ohioan, centrist, friend, and adept memer, Baloo has it all.
"I hear babies cry. I watch them grow. They'll learn much more than I'll ever know. And I think to myself, what a wonderful world."
Creator of Infinity Bear and Peargame
Total Coffee Ounces Consumed Since Joining NationStates: 1182 fl oz
Yes, this nation represents most of my beliefs.

User avatar
Punished UMN
Minister
 
Posts: 2726
Founded: Jul 05, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Punished UMN » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:11 pm

Matroyska wrote:for me, the very title of this thread highlights the problem with the whole charade. as Dawkins put it, ‘you’re already an atheist for 999 religions. i just go that one step further.’
to reject many versions of an omniscient creator and select your very specific one to defend to the death is ridiculous. it’s likely that only the the place where you were born and raised determined which arbitrary imagining of this deity you believe in in the first place. and almost none of the arguments i’ve ever heard supporting the idea of a god are at all specific to one religion.
the only conclusion that you can reasonably draw, IMO, is that they’re all equally incorrect.

Now that's an extreme statement. There are religions out there that aren't even internally coherent.
Still lurking in the community, but don't expect much engagement.
Rawlsian socialist and Constitutional Monarchist. Absolute pacifist. Proud member of the Napoleon Bonaparte fandom.
I have borderline personality disorder, if I overreact to something, try to approach me after the fact and I'll apologize

User avatar
Sanghyeok
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5022
Founded: Dec 29, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Sanghyeok » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:12 pm

Baloo Kingdom wrote:
Travislavania wrote:
i mean "natural disasters" why wouldnt god reveal himself to the world? send jesus 2.0, justify himself, everyone will convert to christianity, religion wars will end.

Because God values choice, and he gave us the choice to sin. Forcing anything upon us would be a strict violation of his ideals. And God does reveal himself, people just aren't good at finding him


I won't question the part about God revealing himself- given that I don't really know how much we should use empirical evidence to discuss the existence of religious phenomena or figures. However, I feel you still haven't answered the first question properly- if God really did love us so much, why doesn't he save us from those consequences?
万国の労働者よ、団結せよ!
大プロレタリアート魔法革命万 統一戦線万歳 どんな時も、その眩しさを覚えていた
Magical socialist paradise headed by an immortal, tea-loving and sometimes childish Chairwoman who happens to be the younger Ōmiya sister

Mini custard puddings
And fresh poured Darjeeling
Strawberry parfait so sweet and appealing,
Little soft plushies and baths in hot springs
These are a few of my favourite things

User avatar
Exalted Inquellian State
Minister
 
Posts: 2661
Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Exalted Inquellian State » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:14 pm

According to me it is all religions+the big bang+atheism+my stuff minus contradictions-getting to hell for masturbating or being gay.
My Speculative Evolution RP-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=494906

User avatar
The Alma Mater
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21540
Founded: May 23, 2004
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Alma Mater » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:15 pm

Punished UMN wrote:
Matroyska wrote:for me, the very title of this thread highlights the problem with the whole charade. as Dawkins put it, ‘you’re already an atheist for 999 religions. i just go that one step further.’
to reject many versions of an omniscient creator and select your very specific one to defend to the death is ridiculous. it’s likely that only the the place where you were born and raised determined which arbitrary imagining of this deity you believe in in the first place. and almost none of the arguments i’ve ever heard supporting the idea of a god are at all specific to one religion.
the only conclusion that you can reasonably draw, IMO, is that they’re all equally incorrect.

Now that's an extreme statement. There are religions out there that aren't even internally coherent.


So ? Maybe the supernatural is just really weird.
Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease.
It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.
- Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

User avatar
Baloo Kingdom
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 458
Founded: Jan 22, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Baloo Kingdom » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:15 pm

Sanghyeok wrote:
Baloo Kingdom wrote:Because God values choice, and he gave us the choice to sin. Forcing anything upon us would be a strict violation of his ideals. And God does reveal himself, people just aren't good at finding him


I won't question the part about God revealing himself- given that I don't really know how much we should use empirical evidence to discuss the existence of religious phenomena or figures. However, I feel you still haven't answered the first question properly- if God really did love us so much, why doesn't he save us from those consequences?

His salvation from said consequences comes in the form of a gift. And that gift can be accepted or declined at any time. You can decline it now and change your mind later and still get the gift. Or you can accept the gift at first but reject it later. We have to accept the gift in order for us to be saved, and accepting the gift is as simple as faith in him.
In the name of the Galactic Senate of the Republic, I place you under arrest unless you stop reading this. Lutheran, Ohioan, centrist, friend, and adept memer, Baloo has it all.
"I hear babies cry. I watch them grow. They'll learn much more than I'll ever know. And I think to myself, what a wonderful world."
Creator of Infinity Bear and Peargame
Total Coffee Ounces Consumed Since Joining NationStates: 1182 fl oz
Yes, this nation represents most of my beliefs.

User avatar
Punished UMN
Minister
 
Posts: 2726
Founded: Jul 05, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Punished UMN » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:16 pm

The Alma Mater wrote:
Punished UMN wrote:Now that's an extreme statement. There are religions out there that aren't even internally coherent.


So ? Maybe the supernatural is just really weird.

That the supernatural may be weird doesn't give it license to do the logically impossible. My prior example of beings predating being already kind of dispels the idea that polytheism makes sense.
Still lurking in the community, but don't expect much engagement.
Rawlsian socialist and Constitutional Monarchist. Absolute pacifist. Proud member of the Napoleon Bonaparte fandom.
I have borderline personality disorder, if I overreact to something, try to approach me after the fact and I'll apologize

User avatar
Matroyska
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 11
Founded: Oct 27, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Matroyska » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:17 pm

Punished UMN wrote:
Matroyska wrote:for me, the very title of this thread highlights the problem with the whole charade. as Stephen Roberts put it, ‘you’re already an atheist for 999 religions. i just go that one step further.’
to reject many versions of an omniscient creator and select your very specific one to defend to the death is ridiculous. it’s likely that only the the place where you were born and raised determined which arbitrary imagining of this deity you believe in in the first place. and almost none of the arguments i’ve ever heard supporting the idea of a god are at all specific to one religion.
the only conclusion that you can reasonably draw, IMO, is that they’re all equally incorrect.

Now that's an extreme statement. There are religions out there that aren't even internally coherent.

that’s true, but at the end of the day whether or not there’s a deity is a binary true-or-false thing, and in that respect every claim that there is one is equally false. but you’re right, some have much more outlandish, extreme or hateful teachings, but that has no bearing on about whether or not their central assertion of a god is true.
Last edited by Matroyska on Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nuroblav
Minister
 
Posts: 2358
Founded: Nov 13, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Nuroblav » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:18 pm

Arisyan wrote:Oddly enough, Buddhism. It's support pacifism, protecting the environment and doesn't believe in one higher being. I'm not like a devout buddhist or anything, but it's got some good wisdom there. but in the end, no religion is truly correct because the concept is flawed. (plus, reincarnation makes a ton of sense. It's not like when you die you just lay there in a sea of blackness)

Hehe fair enough :p

What I would say though is that 'doesn't believe in one higher being' isn't exactly telling the whole story. No creator deity, sure, but there are still multiple devas that are around in scripture (at least I think it's scripture :lol:). That being said, none of them are omnipotent or omnipresent (or really eternal) like in Abrahamic religions. I hope that clears things up a bit more, seeing as it's a common misconception and understable given that not much emphasis is placed on them.
Your NS mutualist(?), individualist, metalhead and all-round...err...human. TG if you have any questions about my political or musical views.

Economic Left/Right: -4.75, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -9.03

\m/ METAL IS BASED \m/

User avatar
Sanghyeok
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5022
Founded: Dec 29, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Sanghyeok » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:18 pm

Baloo Kingdom wrote:
Sanghyeok wrote:
I won't question the part about God revealing himself- given that I don't really know how much we should use empirical evidence to discuss the existence of religious phenomena or figures. However, I feel you still haven't answered the first question properly- if God really did love us so much, why doesn't he save us from those consequences?

His salvation from said consequences comes in the form of a gift. And that gift can be accepted or declined at any time. You can decline it now and change your mind later and still get the gift. Or you can accept the gift at first but reject it later. We have to accept the gift in order for us to be saved, and accepting the gift is as simple as faith in him.


But given that Christianity itself has had differing interpretations, how can we be sure which is the correct path to salvation? Maybe I accidently take one path and not the other, and suddenly the gift can't be given to me anymore. I feel the greatest weakness of any monotheistic religion is that it depends so much on interpreting any one God's ideals and words.
万国の労働者よ、団結せよ!
大プロレタリアート魔法革命万 統一戦線万歳 どんな時も、その眩しさを覚えていた
Magical socialist paradise headed by an immortal, tea-loving and sometimes childish Chairwoman who happens to be the younger Ōmiya sister

Mini custard puddings
And fresh poured Darjeeling
Strawberry parfait so sweet and appealing,
Little soft plushies and baths in hot springs
These are a few of my favourite things

User avatar
Cameroi
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15654
Founded: Dec 24, 2005
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Cameroi » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:20 pm

all of them and none of them
what is not known is not known
what exists owes nothing to what we tell each other
(if it did, it wouldn't be a god, now would it?)

the one thing i really believe is not correct is the goodness of wishing to be feared.
but really, whatever sees fit to exist is in no way up to us.
truth isn't what i say. isn't what you say. isn't what anybody says. truth is what is there, when no one is saying anything.

"economic freedom" is "the cake"
=^^=
.../\...

User avatar
The Gold Mines
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 169
Founded: Dec 13, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Gold Mines » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:20 pm

Exalted Inquellian State wrote:According to me it is all religions+the big bang+atheism+my stuff minus contradictions-getting to hell for masturbating or being gay.

What the heck?

User avatar
The Alma Mater
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21540
Founded: May 23, 2004
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Alma Mater » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:22 pm

Punished UMN wrote:
The Alma Mater wrote:
So ? Maybe the supernatural is just really weird.

That the supernatural may be weird doesn't give it license to do the logically impossible.


Does not seem to bother you at all when talking about the christian God though.
Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease.
It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.
- Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

User avatar
Punished UMN
Minister
 
Posts: 2726
Founded: Jul 05, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Punished UMN » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:24 pm

The Alma Mater wrote:
Punished UMN wrote:That the supernatural may be weird doesn't give it license to do the logically impossible.


Does not seem to bother you at all when talking about the christian God though.

What is logically impossible about the Christian God?
Still lurking in the community, but don't expect much engagement.
Rawlsian socialist and Constitutional Monarchist. Absolute pacifist. Proud member of the Napoleon Bonaparte fandom.
I have borderline personality disorder, if I overreact to something, try to approach me after the fact and I'll apologize

User avatar
Baloo Kingdom
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 458
Founded: Jan 22, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Baloo Kingdom » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:31 pm

Sanghyeok wrote:
Baloo Kingdom wrote:His salvation from said consequences comes in the form of a gift. And that gift can be accepted or declined at any time. You can decline it now and change your mind later and still get the gift. Or you can accept the gift at first but reject it later. We have to accept the gift in order for us to be saved, and accepting the gift is as simple as faith in him.


But given that Christianity itself has had differing interpretations, how can we be sure which is the correct path to salvation? Maybe I accidently take one path and not the other, and suddenly the gift can't be given to me anymore. I feel the greatest weakness of any monotheistic religion is that it depends so much on interpreting any one God's ideals and words.

I see your reasoning, however this is a common misconception about Christianity. The only truth that all Christian church's should follow is what has been directly stated in the New Testament. This is undisputed. By following what is said in those books, you get to what I'm telling you about. Salvation comes only from faith, not of oneself, so that no one can boast. That is why I believe what I do.
In the name of the Galactic Senate of the Republic, I place you under arrest unless you stop reading this. Lutheran, Ohioan, centrist, friend, and adept memer, Baloo has it all.
"I hear babies cry. I watch them grow. They'll learn much more than I'll ever know. And I think to myself, what a wonderful world."
Creator of Infinity Bear and Peargame
Total Coffee Ounces Consumed Since Joining NationStates: 1182 fl oz
Yes, this nation represents most of my beliefs.

User avatar
Exalted Inquellian State
Minister
 
Posts: 2661
Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Exalted Inquellian State » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:31 pm

The Gold Mines wrote:
Exalted Inquellian State wrote:According to me it is all religions+the big bang+atheism+my stuff minus contradictions-getting to hell for masturbating or being gay.

What the heck?

I don't really have a name for my religion, so for now we'll use omnism.

Basically, it hinges on the fact all gods are real. Christian gods, roman gods, Indian gods, alien gods. The most important god, the one who influences the other ones, is the one most people believe in, which as of now is thought to be the Christian god. Obviously, Christianity has Satan, so now there is a divide, with the morally just gods rallying to the God, morally evil gods rallying to Satan, and everything else existing as a chaotic, everchanging third side. The multiverse is where these gods live. It contains 100 Trillion universe of varying sizes ranging from 0-dimsional dots to 8-dimensions OOOOOOOGHLAOOOOOOOOOOOOGHLAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOGHLAYOOO- And the multiverse itself is a 9 dimensional bubble. At any given moment Heaven is at the top and Hell at the bottom. People don't go to hell for being atheist, and probably not for masturbating or being homosexuals or eating meat on a Friday or anything that doesn't harm someone else, according to some form of trial. Now, they shouldn't be able to die in Heaven or hell, hut if they do, they usually go to the double version of that. And a double version exists outside the multiverse. Beneath heaven and hell, the dimensions collapse, and revert to either a four dimensional state like our universe or another one. For our entire universe is a subatomic particle in a larger multiverse. If a dream I had years ago is correct, it is an electron in a childs birthday cake, but that's likely not true. There are many levels of this, but at them top is the Inner Omniverse. It contains the final levels of the multiverses. But there's more. There's more omniverses, like an "infinite" multiverse(which is actually just a loop) a shadow realm, and so on. And they are all in the Outer Omniverse, the sum of everything. Now, not every possibility exists at the same time. Some possibilities are made by time travel or universe being reborn. And if you're wondering what's at the bottom of the omniversal ladder, probably true elementary particles.
My Speculative Evolution RP-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=494906

User avatar
Renitalia
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Oct 31, 2020
Ex-Nation

oh no

Postby Renitalia » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:32 pm

oh my... Im reading through all of these and now I don't know what to believe.

User avatar
Insaanistan
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8135
Founded: Nov 18, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Insaanistan » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:32 pm

Punished UMN wrote:
The Alma Mater wrote:
Does not seem to bother you at all when talking about the christian God though.

What is logically impossible about the Christian God?

I’m myself. I sent myself to tell my mom she would give birth to me and I would be my son. Then I preached worshipping me and died. Then I came back because me who is also not me brought me back. Me who is not me sits next to my throne on his own thrown but there’s also only one throne.
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركته-Peace be with you!
BLM - Free Palestine - Abolish Kafala - Boycott Israel - Trump lost
Anti: DAESH & friends, IR Govt, Saudi Govt, Israeli Govt, China, anti-semitism, homophobia, racism, sexism, Fascism, Communism, Islamophobia.

Hello brother (or sister),
Unapologetic Muslim American
I’m neither a terrorist nor Iranian.
Ace-ish (Hate it when my friends are right!)
TG for questions on Islam!

User avatar
The Gold Mines
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 169
Founded: Dec 13, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Gold Mines » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:33 pm

Exalted Inquellian State wrote:
The Gold Mines wrote:What the heck?

I don't really have a name for my religion, so for now we'll use omnism.

Basically, it hinges on the fact all gods are real. Christian gods, roman gods, Indian gods, alien gods. The most important god, the one who influences the other ones, is the one most people believe in, which as of now is thought to be the Christian god. Obviously, Christianity has Satan, so now there is a divide, with the morally just gods rallying to the God, morally evil gods rallying to Satan, and everything else existing as a chaotic, everchanging third side. The multiverse is where these gods live. It contains 100 Trillion universe of varying sizes ranging from 0-dimsional dots to 8-dimensions OOOOOOOGHLAOOOOOOOOOOOOGHLAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOGHLAYOOO- And the multiverse itself is a 9 dimensional bubble. At any given moment Heaven is at the top and Hell at the bottom. People don't go to hell for being atheist, and probably not for masturbating or being homosexuals or eating meat on a Friday or anything that doesn't harm someone else, according to some form of trial. Now, they shouldn't be able to die in Heaven or hell, hut if they do, they usually go to the double version of that. And a double version exists outside the multiverse. Beneath heaven and hell, the dimensions collapse, and revert to either a four dimensional state like our universe or another one. For our entire universe is a subatomic particle in a larger multiverse. If a dream I had years ago is correct, it is an electron in a childs birthday cake, but that's likely not true. There are many levels of this, but at them top is the Inner Omniverse. It contains the final levels of the multiverses. But there's more. There's more omniverses, like an "infinite" multiverse(which is actually just a loop) a shadow realm, and so on. And they are all in the Outer Omniverse, the sum of everything. Now, not every possibility exists at the same time. Some possibilities are made by time travel or universe being reborn. And if you're wondering what's at the bottom of the omniversal ladder, probably true elementary particles.

That is one of the most complicated things I have read

User avatar
Esalia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1374
Founded: Oct 22, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Esalia » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:34 pm

None of them.

I just can't see any religion humans believe in being the correct one. Either the evidence behind them is shaky at best, they're so incredibly open to interpretation or have a variety of interpretations (meaning that even if they are correct religion, it only narrows it down to the different interpretations of that religion), or they're contradictory (at least in my interpretation).

There's also a couple of religions/religious interpretations that I don't want to be right (mainly because what they suggest to me is evil), so of course I won't pick them as the correct one. I'm mainly talking extreme versions of most religions, or particular parts of other religions.
Formerly Estanglia. Leftie ready to establish Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space CommunismTM under our Marxist Lord Soros.

Nine times out of ten, someone talking about any non-monolithic group as a homogenous, united entity is using them as a boogeyman.

Yeah: Egalitarianism, equality, pro-choice, social democracy
Meh: Labour, the EU
Nah: Pointless discrimination, authoritarianism, Brexit, Trump, both American parties, the Conservatives
I flop between "optimistic about the future" and "pessimistic about the future" every time I go on NSG.

User avatar
Punished UMN
Minister
 
Posts: 2726
Founded: Jul 05, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Punished UMN » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:35 pm

Insaanistan wrote:
Punished UMN wrote:What is logically impossible about the Christian God?

I’m myself. I sent myself to tell my mom she would give birth to me and I would be my son. Then I preached worshipping me and died. Then I came back because me who is also not me brought me back. Me who is not me sits next to my throne on his own thrown but there’s also only one throne.

It doesn't make sense if you, as I said, view God as a great man in the sky throwing down thunderbolts, but it does make sense if you think of God as an ousia.
Still lurking in the community, but don't expect much engagement.
Rawlsian socialist and Constitutional Monarchist. Absolute pacifist. Proud member of the Napoleon Bonaparte fandom.
I have borderline personality disorder, if I overreact to something, try to approach me after the fact and I'll apologize

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Caninope, Fahran, Greater Miami Shores, Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum, New haven america, Vrijstaat Limburg

Advertisement

Remove ads