NATION

PASSWORD

Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict: The Great Betrayal

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum
Minister

Founded: Sep 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:47 am

Aureumterra III wrote:
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:Azerbaijani army saves Zangilan city center from occupation.people against fascism want a New Sadabat Pact

Pan-Turkism isn’t much better than fascism tbh
It Must Be Against All Kinds of Fascism, but I do not see this request of the rulers in the region, they are all considering their own pockets. Azerbaijan must question within itself why it has remained silent to this injustice for 30 years in the Nagorno-Karabakh incident.

Purpose of the new Sadabat Pact
1-Permanent solution of border problems
2-Secularism based on social democracy
3-The real fight against terror
4-respect the territorial integrity of countries
Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
-3.13 -4.77
Türk %76,2 ☾☆
Slav %22,4
Çinli %1

Rio Cana
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 21, 2005
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rio Cana » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:03 pm

Baltenstein wrote:Short of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, Armenia hasn't much to gamble on in the long run. Azerbaijan has better birthrates and better economic growth rates, so ten/20/30 years from now the gap in power projection abilities between them will have grown that much larger. Turkey also, will always be right around the corner and always be backing Azerbaijan.

Armenia could pin its hopes on the Aliyev clan losing power and Azeri society collectively losing interest in retaking N-K. While the former might very well happen, I don't see much indicating the later.

In your scenario it seems the only solution for Armenia which does not involve pulling out of NK. is a nuclear option. Of course, then the neighbors will also want there own nuclear option. But none will attack since they will be erased from the map.
Last edited by Rio Cana on Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
National Information
Empire of Rio Cana has been refounded.
We went from Empire to Peoples Republic to two divided Republics one called Marina to back to an Empire. And now a Republic under a military General. Our Popular Music
Our National Love SongOur Military Forces
Formerly appointed twice Minister of Defense and once Minister of Foreign Affairs for South America Region.

Baltenstein
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Baltenstein » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:11 pm

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:
Aureumterra III wrote:Pan-Turkism isn’t much better than fascism tbh
It Must Be Against All Kinds of Fascism, but I do not see this request of the rulers in the region, they are all considering their own pockets. Azerbaijan must question within itself why it has remained silent to this injustice for 30 years in the Nagorno-Karabakh incident.

AND CAAAAAAAN YOU FEEEEEEEEEL THE IIIIIIIIIRONYYYYYYYYY...
IT IS WHERE WE ARE...

O'er the hills and o'er the main.
Through Flanders, Portugal and Spain.
King George commands and we obey.
Over the hills and far away.

THE NORTH REMEMBERS

Heloin
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Heloin » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:12 pm

Baltenstein wrote:
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:It Must Be Against All Kinds of Fascism, but I do not see this request of the rulers in the region, they are all considering their own pockets. Azerbaijan must question within itself why it has remained silent to this injustice for 30 years in the Nagorno-Karabakh incident.

IT IS WHERE WE ARE...

It's not blatant hypocrisy if it's done to defend Turkish interests.

Albionist Great Britain
Envoy

Founded: Sep 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Albionist Great Britain » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:25 pm

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:Azerbaijani army saves Zangilan city center from occupation.people against fascism want a New Sadabat Pact

Funny. Two of those nations support the just country, while the other two is a Nazi shithole worthy of being set fire to and wiped from the map, and their ethnocentric supporters.

No one wants a ‘New Sadabat Pact’, especially not one they’d share with fucking Turkic supremacists. Quit dreaming and start accepting reality.
Last edited by Albionist Great Britain on Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Borderlands of Rojava
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:26 pm

Can't be against fascism if you are a fascist.

Looking at Turkey and Azerbaijan.
Leftist, commie and Antifa Guy. Democratic Confederalist, Anti-racist

"The devil is out there. Hiding behind every corner and in every nook and cranny. In all of the dives, all over the city. Before you lays an entire world of enemies, and at day's end when the chips are down, we're a society of strangers. You cant walk by someone on the street anymore without crossing the road to get away from their stare. Welcome to the Twilight Zone. The land of plague and shadow. Nothing innocent survives this world. If it can't corrupt you, it'll kill you."

Albionist Great Britain
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Albionist Great Britain » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:27 pm

Aureumterra III wrote:Pan-Turkism isn’t much better than fascism tbh

2-Secularism based on social democracy
3-The real fight against terror

Please, don’t make me laugh.

Borderlands of Rojava
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:30 pm

Aureumterra III wrote:

Pan-Turkism isn’t much better than fascism tbh

It is fascism. It is the worst form of racist hate in that area of the world tbh.

"The devil is out there. Hiding behind every corner and in every nook and cranny. In all of the dives, all over the city. Before you lays an entire world of enemies, and at day's end when the chips are down, we're a society of strangers. You cant walk by someone on the street anymore without crossing the road to get away from their stare. Welcome to the Twilight Zone. The land of plague and shadow. Nothing innocent survives this world. If it can't corrupt you, it'll kill you."

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:42 pm

Baltenstein wrote:
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:It Must Be Against All Kinds of Fascism, but I do not see this request of the rulers in the region, they are all considering their own pockets. Azerbaijan must question within itself why it has remained silent to this injustice for 30 years in the Nagorno-Karabakh incident.

IT IS WHERE WE ARE...

I think the same in Cyprus, I have a dream of a united Cyprus that nobody alienates.

Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
-3.13 -4.77
Türk %76,2 ☾☆
Slav %22,4
Çinli %1

Baltenstein
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Baltenstein » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:53 pm

Baltenstein wrote:
IT IS WHERE WE ARE...

I think the same in Cyprus, I have a dream of a united Cyprus that nobody alienates.

Nobody alienates he says, while proposing "solutions" that would be categorically opposed by 99% of the Greek Cypriots.

But hey, I have a solution that "nobody alienates" for NK too. Let Armenia officially annex NK and the surrounding regions at gunpoint, and Nakhchivan too while we're at it. Then have the rest of the world officially recognize it, problem solved, nobody alienate.

THE NORTH REMEMBERS

Albionist Great Britain
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Albionist Great Britain » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:04 pm

Baltenstein wrote:
IT IS WHERE WE ARE...

And you expect us to believe that? I like to think we learnt from the Munich Agreement (and Hitler promising no more expansionism), so why, for any reason, should we trust Turkic supremacists to have any hand in shaping peace for the future?

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:14 pm

Baltenstein wrote:
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:I think the same in Cyprus, I have a dream of a united Cyprus that nobody alienates.

Nobody alienates he says, while proposing "solutions" that would be categorically opposed by 99% of the Greek Cypriots.

But hey, I have a solution that "nobody alienates" for NK too. Let Armenia officially annex NK and the surrounding regions at gunpoint, and Nakhchivan too while we're at it. Then have the rest of the world officially recognize it, problem solved, nobody alienate.
The only solution for Nagorno-Karabakh is Armenia's withdrawal from the occupied territories. You must learn to be one heart against injustice, the era of crusades is now over. We are in the 21st century
Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
-3.13 -4.77
Türk %76,2 ☾☆
Slav %22,4
Çinli %1

Albionist Great Britain
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Albionist Great Britain » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:17 pm

Baltenstein wrote:

The only solution for Nagorno-Karabakh is Armenia's withdrawal from the occupied territories. You must learn to be one heart against injustice, the era of crusades is now over. We are in the 21st century

The only solution is for the damed Turks to cease thinking they have any right to land that’s not their’s and never was legitimately their’s. Ever. It is Artsakh and always was Artsakh. Just because a few rats live in your house doesn’t mean they get to make it their nest.
Last edited by Albionist Great Britain on Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:18 pm

Baltenstein wrote:

Why should they withdrawal? The majority there is Armenian and don't want to be part of Azerbaijan. Unless Azerbaijan agrees to respect that fact then it makes total sense for Armenia to stay in the area.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Heloin
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Heloin » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:22 pm

Baltenstein wrote:

Why do you want the people who live there to be driven from their homes? Seems like your the only one here celebrating injustice.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:37 pm

Andsed wrote:
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:The only solution for Nagorno-Karabakh is Armenia's withdrawal from the occupied territories. You must learn to be one heart against injustice, the era of crusades is now over. We are in the 21st century

Why should they withdrawal? The majority there is Armenian and don't want to be part of Azerbaijan. Unless Azerbaijan agrees to respect that fact then it makes total sense for Armenia to stay in the area.
This is the subject you know wrong. Turks were really weak in explaining their just cause. The world is now aware of this, people who bury their heads in the sand are the accomplices of this brutality by the Armenian government. Armenians and Azerbaijanis suffered greatly from this Fascist mentality, I want you to lay down on your warm beds and empathize
Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
-3.13 -4.77
Türk %76,2 ☾☆
Slav %22,4
Çinli %1

Baltenstein
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Baltenstein » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:38 pm

Baltenstein wrote:

The only solution for Cyprus is Turkey's withdrawal from the occupied territories. You must learn to be one heart against injustice, the era of sultanates is now over. We are in the 21st century

Normally, I would say "See what I did there?" but given your Patrick Star level of not comprehending other peoples' points, you probably don't, so I'll spell it out:

I switched the names and regions in your quote, thereby showcasing that you support one thing on NK, and its exact opposite on Northern Cyprus. By dictionary defintion, this makes you a hypocrite. A H_Y_P_O_C_R_I_T_E, Hakinda (It's Greek, look up the meaning).
This in turn, undermines your standing and and that of your posts in this thread - and honestly, not just this thread - which is the main reason for my, I freely admit, rather snarky response, as well the almost universally negative flak you're getting from others.
Last edited by Baltenstein on Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

THE NORTH REMEMBERS

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:39 pm

Andsed wrote:Why should they withdrawal? The majority there is Armenian and don't want to be part of Azerbaijan. Unless Azerbaijan agrees to respect that fact then it makes total sense for Armenia to stay in the area.
This is the subject you know wrong. Turks were really weak in explaining their just cause. The world is now aware of this, people who bury their heads in the sand are the accomplices of this brutality by the Armenian government. Armenians and Azerbaijanis suffered greatly from this Fascist mentality, I want you to lay down on your warm beds and empathize

How exactly is Azerbaijani attempting to control an area where the majority dont want to be ruled by them a "just cause?"
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

SD_Film Artists
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 10, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby SD_Film Artists » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:40 pm

Borderlands of Rojava wrote:

A bit off-topic but that reminds me of Hearts of Iron 4 and thinking- You can't capitualte to Germany if you're already fascist...*instates Oswald Mosley as Prime Minister*
Last edited by SD_Film Artists on Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lurking NSG since 2005
Economic Left/Right: -2.62, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.67

When anybody preaches disunity, tries to pit one of us against each other through class warfare, race hatred, or religious intolerance, you know that person seeks to rob us of our freedom and destroy our very lives.

Borderlands of Rojava
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:48 pm

SD_Film Artists wrote:

A bit off-topic but that reminds me of Hearts of Iron 4 and thinking- You can't capitualte to Germany if you're already fascist...*instates Oswald Mosley as Prime Minister*

Lmfao it's big brain time

Albionist Great Britain
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Albionist Great Britain » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:12 pm

Andsed wrote:Why should they withdrawal? The majority there is Armenian and don't want to be part of Azerbaijan. Unless Azerbaijan agrees to respect that fact then it makes total sense for Armenia to stay in the area.

The only [removed] fascists are in [removed] Baku, so what the [removed] are you [removed] woffling on about?

Edit: removed expletives
Last edited by Albionist Great Britain on Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Albionist Great Britain
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Albionist Great Britain » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:13 pm

Baltenstein wrote:
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:The only solution for Cyprus is Turkey's withdrawal from the occupied territories. You must learn to be one heart against injustice, the era of sultanates is now over. We are in the 21st century

Normally, I would say "See what I did there?" but given your Patrick Star level of not comprehending other peoples' points, you probably don't, so I'll spell it out:

I switched the names and regions in your quote, thereby showcasing that you support one thing on NK, and its exact opposite on Northern Cyprus. By dictionary defintion, this makes you a hypocrite. A H_Y_P_O_C_R_I_T_E, Hakinda (It's Greek, look up the meaning).
This in turn, undermines your standing and and that of your posts in this thread - and honestly, not just this thread - which is the main reason for my, I freely admit, rather snarky response, as well the almost universally negative flak you're getting from others.

Hakinda never had any standing to begin with.

Transjlwanja
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Transjlwanja » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:12 pm

Describing the current regimes in Azerbaijan or Turkey as "fascist" is an insult to actual Fascists TBH. What do they have to do w/ Giovanni Gentile?

Albionist Great Britain wrote:
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:The only solution for Nagorno-Karabakh is Armenia's withdrawal from the occupied territories. You must learn to be one heart against injustice, the era of crusades is now over. We are in the 21st century

The only solution is for the damed Turks to cease thinking they have any right to land that’s not their’s and never was legitimately their’s. Ever. It is Artsakh and always was Artsakh. Just because a few rats live in your house doesn’t mean they get to make it their nest.

Are Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland legitimately British? If so, how are British claims to those territories legitimate but not Azeri claims over Nagorno-Karabakh? Why are Turks "rats" but not Anglos?
Anti: porn, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, pharmacy, enmities, strife, jealousy, fits of rage, contentions, dissensions, heresies, envyings, intoxications, carousing.
Pro: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Galatians 5:19-23
Christian & loyal citizen of Canada.
Erdélyi Magyar származásu.

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:16 pm

Transjlwanja wrote:

Describing the current regimes in Azerbaijan or Turkey as "fascist" is an insult to actual Fascists TBH. What do they have to do w/ Giovanni Gentile?

Albionist Great Britain wrote:

Are Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland legitimately British? If so, how are British claims to those territories legitimate but not Azeri claims over Nagorno-Karabakh? Why are Turks "rats" but not Anglos?

Depending on some potential referendums and polls the UK claims over places like Scotland and Northern Ireland may not be legitimate. With Nagorno-Karabakh the majority in the region dont want to be part of Azerbaijan and so their claim is not legitimate. The same would apply to Scotland and Norther Ireland if the majority in those regions voted that way.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Salus Maior
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Salus Maior » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:18 pm

Transjlwanja wrote:

Because Wales, Scotland, and NI all consent to being in union with Britain. There's also the matter that Britain is not ethnically cleansing said places.

Although with Scotland that might change.
Traditionalist Catholic, Constitutional Monarchist, Habsburg Nostalgic, Distributist, Disillusioned Millennial.

"In any case we clearly see....That some opportune remedy must be found quickly for the misery and wretchedness pressing so unjustly on the majority of the working class...it has come to pass that working men have been surrendered, isolated and helpless, to the hardheartedness of employers and the greed of unchecked competition." -Pope Leo XIII, Rerum Novarum

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General