NATION

PASSWORD

NYPD Officer allegedly acting as agent of China

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

From the info given so far, do you think that Angwang was working for the PRC?

Poll ended at Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:12 pm

Yes
75%
No
16%
Other (Say below)
10%

Total votes : 63

Shofercia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shofercia » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:58 pm

Feline Goetland wrote:
La xinga wrote:https://abc7ny.com/nypd-officer-arrested-for-acting-as-agent-of-china/6484676/

NYPD officer Baimadajie Angwang, a community affairs officer in the 111 precinct in Queens and a US Army Reservist at Fort Dix, has been arrested for allegedly acting as an agent of China.

According to the criminal complaint, Angwang acted "at the direction and control" of Chinese government officials at the consulate in New York to report on the activities of ethnic Tibetans, assess potential ethnic Tibetan intelligence sources and use his official position at the police department to give consulate officials access to senior NYPD officials.

"None of these activities falls within the scope of Angwang's official duties and responsibilities with either the NYPD or the USAR," the complaint said.

Angwang, 33, is an ethnic Tibetan native of the People's Republic of China and a naturalized U.S. citizen who referred to himself as an "asset" of the People's Republic of China, according to the criminal complaint. Since June 2018, the FBI said Angwang has been "in frequent communication" with an unidentified Chinese consular official he referred to as "Boss."

In one phone call between Angwang and the consular official, the complaint said Angwang offered "to raise our country's soft power" by having the consular official attend NYPD events. He also allegedly offered to provide the consular official with nonpublic information about the internal workings of the police department.

"Angwang also discussed the utility of developing sources for the PRC government in the local Tibetan community and suggested that the primary qualification for a source as follows: 'If you're willing to recognize the motherland, the motherland is willing to assist you with its resources,'" the complaint said.

Since prior to 2018 and through the present, officials say Angwang has maintained a relationship with at least two People's Republic of China officials stationed at the Consulate. One PRC official is believed to have been assigned to the "China Association for Preservation and Development of Tibetan Culture," a division of the PRC's United Front Work Department ("UFWD"). The department is responsible for, among other things, neutralizing sources of potential opposition to the policies and authority of the PRC.

Recorded conversations have revealed that the PRC officials has been a "handler" of Angwang. He received tasks from them and reported back to PRC officials.

From August 21, 2014, through August 11, 2017, Angwang called and texted one of the PRC official's cellular telephone on at least 53 occasions. From in or about and between June 2018 through March 2020, Angwang called and texted the other PRC official's cellular telephone on at least 55 occasions.

Furthermore, Angwang has been observed entering the Consulate on numerous occasions during these time periods.

NYPD Police Commissioner Dermot Shea also commented on the situation.

"As alleged in this federal complaint, Baimadajie Angwang violated every oath he took in this country," Shea said in a statement. "One to the United States, another to the U.S. Army, and a third to this Police Department. From the earliest stages of this investigation, the NYPD's Intelligence and Internal Affairs bureaus worked closely with the FBI's Counterintelligence Division to make sure this individual would be brought to justice."

In 2018, the NYPD awarded Angwang "Officer of the Month" for his initiative and public service.

Cool story, but I'm troubled. Why the NYPD? The NYPD, like many other police forces in the nation, are not in the best shape. China could ahve chose a lot of stuff, yet, if this ends up being confirmed true, they chose a random city's police force.

Why do you think the PRC chose that?

Because PRC wants to stir up both far-leftist and far-rightist violence to destabilize America as much as possible.

Considering that the article charges him with spying and intel gathering, accusing him of trying to inflame violence is rather odd, especially since inflaming violence can blow his cover.

Feline Goetland wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:Why not?

The community isn't the issue, its the separatists they are interested in. If they are in nyc, here they spy

That’s probably only a part of the problem. What if..what if..China pays some cop who is probably white to shoot some black person and then pay both BLM and Proud Boys to protest? Hmm..I suspect that this has already happened.

Don’t underestimate PRC influence on both the far-left and the far-right in America. They are both fringe groups and as a result unlike mainstream Republicans and Democrats they do need extra funding and China can provide the funding. This is really why Daily Stormer exists.. Andrew Anglin is just another PRC agent.

Ah yes, the systemic prison based racism that's prevalent in the US was originally engineered by China. Let me guess - did Xi do 9/11 too?

Would China hold someone's family hostage to get him to spy on America? Probably. Would China engage in spurring on American Race Riots? Nope. I know that it's very easy to blame race relations in US on some foreign power - but that's also doing America a disservice, because in order to address the problem, one must know its roots, rather than pretending that everything is someone else's fault.
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
Stonk Power! (North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia
I used pronouns until the mods made using wrong pronouns warnable, so I use names instead; if you see malice there, that's entirely on you, and if pronouns are no longer warnable, I'll go back to using them

Nobel Hobos 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nobel Hobos 2 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:17 pm

Angwang, 33, is an ethnic Tibetan native of the People's Republic of China and a naturalized U.S. citizen

Damn, can't just deport him. I guess he'll have to be tried ...

Anauthorized sharing of NYPD bickies and cheese with known Chinese spy. He'll get at least 5 years for that.
I report offenses if and only if they are crimes.
No footwear industry: citizens cannot afford new shoes.
High rate of Nobel prizes and other academic achievements.

Hawta
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 21, 2020
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Hawta » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:17 pm

In all probability, he was blackmailed into it with threats to his relatives / friends still in Tibet.

Same as Israel does with Palestinians.
Same as the USA has done with Afghans and Iraqis.
Same as Russia does with Caucasian minorities.

I could go on; it's (horrible but it's) pretty much standard operating practice among the world's crypto-colonial powers.

Nobel Hobos 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nobel Hobos 2 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:20 pm

At 33 he (was) early in his career. If China saw the chance to recruit him, they'd do it at the first opportunity, as the NYPD wouldn't be the last job he ever held. Kinda might be now.

North American Imperial State
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 05, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby North American Imperial State » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:11 pm

Shofercia wrote:
La xinga wrote:https://abc7ny.com/nypd-officer-arrested-for-acting-as-agent-of-china/6484676/

NYPD officer Baimadajie Angwang, a community affairs officer in the 111 precinct in Queens and a US Army Reservist at Fort Dix, has been arrested for allegedly acting as an agent of China.

According to the criminal complaint, Angwang acted "at the direction and control" of Chinese government officials at the consulate in New York to report on the activities of ethnic Tibetans, assess potential ethnic Tibetan intelligence sources and use his official position at the police department to give consulate officials access to senior NYPD officials.

"None of these activities falls within the scope of Angwang's official duties and responsibilities with either the NYPD or the USAR," the complaint said.

Angwang, 33, is an ethnic Tibetan native of the People's Republic of China and a naturalized U.S. citizen who referred to himself as an "asset" of the People's Republic of China, according to the criminal complaint. Since June 2018, the FBI said Angwang has been "in frequent communication" with an unidentified Chinese consular official he referred to as "Boss."

In one phone call between Angwang and the consular official, the complaint said Angwang offered "to raise our country's soft power" by having the consular official attend NYPD events. He also allegedly offered to provide the consular official with nonpublic information about the internal workings of the police department.

"Angwang also discussed the utility of developing sources for the PRC government in the local Tibetan community and suggested that the primary qualification for a source as follows: 'If you're willing to recognize the motherland, the motherland is willing to assist you with its resources,'" the complaint said.

Since prior to 2018 and through the present, officials say Angwang has maintained a relationship with at least two People's Republic of China officials stationed at the Consulate. One PRC official is believed to have been assigned to the "China Association for Preservation and Development of Tibetan Culture," a division of the PRC's United Front Work Department ("UFWD"). The department is responsible for, among other things, neutralizing sources of potential opposition to the policies and authority of the PRC.

Recorded conversations have revealed that the PRC officials has been a "handler" of Angwang. He received tasks from them and reported back to PRC officials.

From August 21, 2014, through August 11, 2017, Angwang called and texted one of the PRC official's cellular telephone on at least 53 occasions. From in or about and between June 2018 through March 2020, Angwang called and texted the other PRC official's cellular telephone on at least 55 occasions.

Furthermore, Angwang has been observed entering the Consulate on numerous occasions during these time periods.

NYPD Police Commissioner Dermot Shea also commented on the situation.

"As alleged in this federal complaint, Baimadajie Angwang violated every oath he took in this country," Shea said in a statement. "One to the United States, another to the U.S. Army, and a third to this Police Department. From the earliest stages of this investigation, the NYPD's Intelligence and Internal Affairs bureaus worked closely with the FBI's Counterintelligence Division to make sure this individual would be brought to justice."

In 2018, the NYPD awarded Angwang "Officer of the Month" for his initiative and public service.

Cool story, but I'm troubled. Why the NYPD? The NYPD, like many other police forces in the nation, are not in the best shape. China could ahve chose a lot of stuff, yet, if this ends up being confirmed true, they chose a random city's police force.

Why do you think the PRC chose that?

NYPD is one of the biggest police departments in America, and considering that America's freely meddling in Hong Kong, this was kind of expected. How would American cops handle Hong Kong riots? There's a wealth of information, why not "borrow" it?

I wouldn't say that USA is meddling in Hong Kong, but that is for a different thread.
Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:
Angwang, 33, is an ethnic Tibetan native of the People's Republic of China and a naturalized U.S. citizen

Anauthorized sharing of NYPD bickies and cheese with known Chinese spy. He'll get at least 5 years for that.

5 years...damn that needs be be a bit higher for bickie stealing
i sometimes post on the forums, sometimes i don't, you will never know

Glorious Hong Kong
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious Hong Kong » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:16 am

Traitors should be stripped of their citizenship and deported after doing time for spying and treason. The guy's an obvious infiltrator scumbag.
LIBERATE HONG KONG. REVOLUTION OF OUR TIMES. CCP DELENDA EST.
VIVE LE FRANCE. JE SUIS SAMUEL PATY. I STAND WITH EUROPE AND ISRAEL AGAINST RADICAL ISLAM.
ALL LIVES MATTER.
Wuhan coronavirus is racist but Japanese encephalitis is A-OK. The CCP has nothing to do with this double standard whatsoever. Nothing to see here.
The case against communism
Definition of radical Islam

Nobel Hobos 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nobel Hobos 2 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:22 am

Glorious Hong Kong wrote:Traitors should be stripped of their citizenship and deported after doing time for spying and treason. The guy's an obvious infiltrator scumbag.

Nobody can be stripped of citizenship. But with your famous respect for the US Constitution, you know that don't you?

Glorious Hong Kong
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious Hong Kong » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:35 am

Ikania wrote:
Auristania wrote: PRC has population more than 1 billion, if 0.1 % of population are spies, then 1 million. You gotta send them somewhere. Ifn PRC sends all 1 million spies to the Pentagon, someone will notice.

PRC wants info re Tibetan diaspora.

This is it. Members of ethnic diasporas, by their very nature, often express allegiance to foreign states, sovereign or not. That can be a great asset for the mother country. Just as there is likely some presence of Indian intelligence monitoring Sikhs in Canada, or how Erdogan relies on Turks living in Germany as part of his voter base, or how Russia likes to invade other countries to protect their "persecuted Russian minorities". China has a vested interest in controlling the Tibetan population in the US, both to promote loyalty to the PRC, and to downplay the Dalai Lama, which will make it easier to deal with the Tibetan Buddhist community when he dies. I'm sure the CCP would definitely like to stoke a little more loyalty among Tibetan expats, or at least be able to monitor ones who might prove troubling down the line. The implications of what the Chinese government is capable of, acting through American agents, is frightening. Not to say we need another red scare, but certainly more vigilance will be required in the future. We can't just expect this to not happen again.

Yep. Some people I know, namely members of my extended family, hold Malaysian and British passports, yet they routinely profess their admiration of the CCP and their love of China. Just recently, two Malaysians of Chinese ethnicity were arrested for spying for China. They can rot for all I care. Fucking traitors deserve no sympathy. I could care less if one of my pro-PRC relatives is arrested for treason. They had it coming.

M'sians charged for international hacking are online game store directors

UPDATED 8.15PM | Malaysia agrees to extradite the suspects.

The two Malaysians charged in an alleged international hacking scandal are directors in an established online game store operating out of Perak.

International newswire Reuters reported today that the US Department of Justice (DOJ) charged Wong Ong Hua, 46, and Ling Yang Ching, 32, for conspiring with hackers from China.

The duo allegedly worked with hackers to “profit from computer intrusions” targeting video game firms in the US, France, Japan, Singapore and South Korea.

In a New York Times report on the indictment, hackers were said to have worked with the Malaysians to “steal and launder money” through the video game industry.

Both reports stated that the duo have been arrested.

Federal police headquarters Bukit Aman has stated that Criminal Investigation Department director Huzir Mohamed said the Attorney-General’s Chambers have agreed to the extradition under the Extradition Act 1992 and an extradition treaty between Malaysian and the US.

This came after the extradition request was received from US authorities on Sept 3, and the Kuala Lumpur Magistrate’s Court had issued a provisional warrant of arrest on both suspects on Sept 11.

“The Magistrate’s Court has allowed at 60-day remand under Section 16(1) of the Extradition Act 1992 and Article 11(4) of the extradition treaty between the governments of Malaysia and the US.

“Both suspects are being detained under remand at Sungai Buloh Prison, Selangor,” he said in a statement today.

He said the forensics officers have also seized evidence and related documents at the duo’s company premises.

The DOJ, meanwhile, noted that the arrests in Sitiawan were made by Malaysian authorities pursuant to a provisional arrest request by the US.

Wong is the founder of online video game store SEA Gamer Mall Sdn Bhd while Ling is its chief product officer. According to company records, both serve as directors of the 13-year-old company.

Headquartered in Sitiawan, Perak, its website lists offices in China, Thailand, and Indonesia.

Listed for sale on the SEA Gamer Mall website includes “top-up cards” for popular online games like PUBG and Mobile Legends, digital gift cards, as well as prepaid mobile credits.

According to company records, it made RM386.4 million in revenue and RM11.6 million in profit in 2019.

Speaking to The Star, SEA Gamer Mall Chief Operating Officer Tommy Chieng said the company was “looking at” the US DOJ papers.

“All I can say is that we are looking at the indictment papers.

“Our lawyers are working on it. Have no other comments,” he was quoted as saying.

SEA Gamer Mall has since placed the duo on leave.

Berjaya link

Among SEA Gamer Mall’s five directors are Nerine and Chryseis Tan, the daughters of Berjaya Corporation Bhd founder Vincent Tan.

Vincent is also the major shareholder in the company through Cyberventures Sdn Bhd.

Cyberventures is owned by Vecc-Men Holdings Sdn Bhd, where Vincent has a stake.

Berjaya Corporation has yet to respond to Malaysiakini’s request for a comment on the charges.

Along with Wong and Ling, the US DOJ charged five China residents - Zhang Haoran, Tan Dailin, Jiang Lizhi, Qian Chuan, and Fu Qiang - for hacking into “more than 100 companies” inside and outside the US.

The companies included software development companies, computer manufacturers, telecommunications providers, social media companies, gaming firms, non-profit organisations, universities, and think-tanks.

Targets also included foreign governments as well as pro-democracy politicians and civil society figures in Hong Kong.

In his press conference on the indictment, US Deputy Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen said Chinese authorities had “chosen” to not enforce the law against the alleged hackers.

“The Chinese government has made a deliberate choice to allow its citizens to commit computer intrusions and attacks around the world because these actors will also help the People’s Republic of China,” he said.

As for the 23 charges Wong and Ling face, the DOJ lists them as follows:

- One count of racketeering conspiracy, which carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison;

- One count of racketeering, which carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison;

- Three counts of intentional damage to a protected computer, which carries a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison;

- Five counts of unauthorised access to a protected computer, which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison;

- Five counts of furthering fraud by unauthorised access to a protected computer, which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison;

- Two counts of access device fraud, which carries a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison;

- Two counts of identity theft, which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison;

- One count of aggravated identity theft, which carries a mandatory sentence of two years in prison;

- Three counts of money laundering, which carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison.

"The indictment also alleges false registration of domain names, which would increase the maximum sentence of imprisonment for money laundering to 27 years; the maximum sentence of imprisonment for unlawful access to a protected computer to 10 years instead of five years; the maximum sentence of imprisonment for intentional damage to a protected computer to 17 years instead of 10 years; and the mandatory sentence of imprisonment for aggravated identity theft to four years instead of two years," it said.
LIBERATE HONG KONG. REVOLUTION OF OUR TIMES. CCP DELENDA EST.
VIVE LE FRANCE. JE SUIS SAMUEL PATY. I STAND WITH EUROPE AND ISRAEL AGAINST RADICAL ISLAM.
ALL LIVES MATTER.
Wuhan coronavirus is racist but Japanese encephalitis is A-OK. The CCP has nothing to do with this double standard whatsoever. Nothing to see here.
The case against communism
Definition of radical Islam

Shofercia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shofercia » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:21 am

North American Imperial State wrote:
Shofercia wrote:
NYPD is one of the biggest police departments in America, and considering that America's freely meddling in Hong Kong, this was kind of expected. How would American cops handle Hong Kong riots? There's a wealth of information, why not "borrow" it?

I wouldn't say that USA is meddling in Hong Kong, but that is for a different thread.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/29/what-tr ... nd-us.html

The Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act of 2019, signed into law by U.S. President Donald Trump, is touted by Congress as a way to deter Beijing’s influence and interference in Hong Kong’s internal affairs.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/22/politics ... index.html

The Trump administration is attempting to galvanize international anger at China's repressive Hong Kong human rights law to rally allies behind the White House's aggressive approach to Beijing. Administration officials view China's aggression against Hong Kong as a clear hook to recruit countries that have otherwise been hesitant to alienate China, an epicenter of much of the world's supply chains. But the effort is receiving significant pushback from business leaders across the country, with one businessman with ties to the US and China calling it "scary." According to administration officials and other people briefed on the discussions, the White House is considering new actions to respond to Beijing following its latest attempts to subvert Hong Kong's remaining freedoms and bring it under full Chinese control.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/majorit ... d=67142758

Majority of Americans favor US support to pro-democracy protesters, as Trump weighs veto on Hong Kong bill... Last week in near-unanimous votes, the House and Senate approved the Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act, which supports the protesters in Hong Kong and re-examines America's support for the Hong Kong government. The legislation also mandates that the U.S. impose sanctions against foreign persons determined to be responsible for extrajudicial rendition, arbitrary detention, torture or forced confession of people in Hong Kong, or other gross violations of human rights there.
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
Stonk Power! (North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia
I used pronouns until the mods made using wrong pronouns warnable, so I use names instead; if you see malice there, that's entirely on you, and if pronouns are no longer warnable, I'll go back to using them

Kanadorika
Minister

Founded: May 04, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kanadorika » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:24 am

NYC isn't just some "random city"

It's the most influential city on the planet. If you're going to infiltrate a city in the US, NYC is the best choice.
☠ JOIN ETHARIA. I'M NO LONGER ASKING ☠
Almost exclusively on discord these days. Everything here is outdated.
Welcome to Kanadorika! From the Arctic tundra of Leirhofn to the sandy dunes of Gulland, we have it all.
Treko wrote:"You look Kanadorikan! The women are usually tall with big breasts! you fit that description."

-Astoria-
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 27, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby -Astoria- » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:34 am

This is definitely not a good thing.
                                                      Republic of Astoria | Pobolieth Asdair                                                      
Bedhent cewsel ein gweisiau | Our deeds shall speak
IC: FactbooksLocationEmbassiesFAQIntegrity | OOC: CCL's VP • 9th in NSFB#110/10: DGES
 ⌜✉⌟ TV1 News | 2023-04-11  ▶ ⬤──────── (LIVE) |  Headlines  Winter out; spring in for public parks • Environment ministry announces A₤300m in renewables subsidies • "Not enough," say unions on A₤24m planned Govt cost-of-living salary supplement |  Weather  Liskerry ⛅ 13° • Altas ⛅ 10° • Esterpine ☀ 11° • Naltgybal ☁ 14° • Ceirtryn ⛅ 19° • Bynscel ☀ 11° • Lyteel ☔ 9° |  Traffic  ROADWORKS: WRE expwy towards Port Trelyn closed; use Routes P294 northbound; P83 southbound 

Ansarre
Envoy

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Ansarre » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:05 am

Communist infiltration of American institutions. If only someone had warned of that... see my sig.
Last edited by Ansarre on Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Center-right Neoconservative and European Federalist
Hong Kong is British and the Republic of China is the only legitimate authority in China! 時代革命!
I support ISRAEL, open borders, multiracialism, the war on drugs, free trade, police militarization, landlords, and regime change wars.
No to America, no to Russia, no to China, YES TO EUROPE
Senator Joseph McCarthy was an American hero and did nothing wrong

OOC Overview of myself | European Voting Guide | Reading List
FREEDOM FOR ISRAEL
FREEDOM FOR BELARUS
FREEDOM FOR EAST TURKESTAN
FREEDOM FOR HONG KONG
FREEDOM FOR ASSYRIA
FREEDOM FOR KURDISTAN

-Astoria-
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby -Astoria- » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:14 am

Ansarre wrote:If only someone had warned of that... see my sig.

I'm not seeing anything different in the sig...
IC: FactbooksLocationEmbassiesFAQIntegrity | OOC: CCL's VP • 9th in NSFB#110/10: DGES
 ⌜✉⌟ TV1 News | 2023-04-11  ▶ ⬤──────── (LIVE) |  Headlines  Winter out; spring in for public parks • Environment ministry announces A₤300m in renewables subsidies • "Not enough," say unions on A₤24m planned Govt cost-of-living salary supplement |  Weather  Liskerry ⛅ 13° • Altas ⛅ 10° • Esterpine ☀ 11° • Naltgybal ☁ 14° • Ceirtryn ⛅ 19° • Bynscel ☀ 11° • Lyteel ☔ 9° |  Traffic  ROADWORKS: WRE expwy towards Port Trelyn closed; use Routes P294 northbound; P83 southbound 

Ansarre
Envoy

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Ansarre » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:31 am

-Astoria- wrote:
Ansarre wrote:If only someone had warned of that... see my sig.

I'm not seeing anything different in the sig...

"Senator Joseph McCarthy was an American hero and did nothing wrong"
He has been proven right again!!!!!
Center-right Neoconservative and European Federalist
Hong Kong is British and the Republic of China is the only legitimate authority in China! 時代革命!
I support ISRAEL, open borders, multiracialism, the war on drugs, free trade, police militarization, landlords, and regime change wars.
No to America, no to Russia, no to China, YES TO EUROPE
Senator Joseph McCarthy was an American hero and did nothing wrong

OOC Overview of myself | European Voting Guide | Reading List
FREEDOM FOR ISRAEL
FREEDOM FOR BELARUS
FREEDOM FOR EAST TURKESTAN
FREEDOM FOR HONG KONG
FREEDOM FOR ASSYRIA
FREEDOM FOR KURDISTAN

Chargé d'Affaires

Left-wing Utopia

Postby North American Imperial State » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:38 am

Shofercia wrote:
North American Imperial State wrote:I wouldn't say that USA is meddling in Hong Kong, but that is for a different thread.

SNIP

Like I said that is for the Hong Kong thread, I dont want to be apart of a threadjack

Chargé d'Affaires

Left-wing Utopia

Postby North American Imperial State » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:40 am

Kanadorika wrote:NYC isn't just some "random city"

It's the most influential city on the planet. If you're going to infiltrate a city in the US, NYC is the best choice.

When I think of the US, NYC is what I image 1st before DC.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:42 am

Washington Resistance Army wrote:
La xinga wrote:Why do you think the PRC chose that?

New York is a hub of just about everything on the planet, including dissidents and enemies to the Chinese state. In this case it was a Tibetan loyalist keeping the PRC up to date on dissident activities overseas.

He wasn't the first and he's far from the last. PRC agents have masked themselves flawlessly into exchange students and other groups and we've known about it for years.

Time to halt all chinese people from entering the nation
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

-Astoria-
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby -Astoria- » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:43 am

Ansarre wrote:He has been proven right again!!!!!

Has he really, though? Espionage is more common than you might think.

Chargé d'Affaires

Left-wing Utopia

Postby North American Imperial State » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:48 am

Thermodolia wrote:
Washington Resistance Army wrote:
New York is a hub of just about everything on the planet, including dissidents and enemies to the Chinese state. In this case it was a Tibetan loyalist keeping the PRC up to date on dissident activities overseas.

He wasn't the first and he's far from the last. PRC agents have masked themselves flawlessly into exchange students and other groups and we've known about it for years.

Time to halt all chinese people from entering the nation

Wait, what will happen to Chinatown?

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:55 am

Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:

Actually I’m pretty we can deport him after we strip him of his citizenship. Which can legally happen if he lied about why he was here
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:14 am

North American Imperial State wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:Time to halt all chinese people from entering the nation

Wait, what will happen to Chinatown?

where will we get our general tso's chicken now?
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Nobel Hobos 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nobel Hobos 2 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:44 am

Thermodolia wrote:
Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:

Actually I’m pretty we can deport him after we strip him of his citizenship. Which can legally happen if he lied about why he was here

Stripping citizenship seems wrong to me, particularly from a US veteran.

La Xinga
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby La Xinga » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:48 am

Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:Actually I’m pretty we can deport him after we strip him of his citizenship. Which can legally happen if he lied about why he was here

Us Veteran that was really a spy?
Food Discussion Thread (II)
I use NS stats if I like them.

-My RMB Quotebook!-
-When the SCOTUS is sus-
"[L]aw, without equity, though hard and disagreeable, is much more desirable for the public good, than equity without law;
which would make every judge a legislator, and introduce most infinite confusion.
"

The Reformed American Republic
Powerbroker

Founded: May 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Reformed American Republic » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:26 am

Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:
Glorious Hong Kong wrote:Traitors should be stripped of their citizenship and deported after doing time for spying and treason. The guy's an obvious infiltrator scumbag.

Nobody can be stripped of citizenship. But with your famous respect for the US Constitution, you know that don't you?

You can if you're convicted of treason, but its not a common occurrence,
"It's called 'the American Dream' 'cause you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
Older posts do not reflect my positions.

Holocene Extinction

Mathuvan Union
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Mathuvan Union » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:54 am

Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:Actually I’m pretty we can deport him after we strip him of his citizenship. Which can legally happen if he lied about why he was here

treasonists should have to take more than that.
Behind the free market lies the iron fist of the state - the one thing I learned from The Blaatschapen, excluding how to say sheep in dutch.
Update: apparently it’s bleating sheep.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General