NATION

PASSWORD

Is it "hate" to not want our white women raped by blacks?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Muravyets
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 18, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Muravyets » Mon May 03, 2010 7:08 pm

Barringtonia wrote:
Reagan Clone wrote:I'm not going to bring up Homey The Clown on "In Living Color" because everyone will think I'm old.

I'm not old.

Your schtick is though...

Oh bu-u-u-u-u-rn, feel the flame, wallow in your humiliation.. oh man, I'm applying for a scriptwriter job for Leno...

You'd fit right in with his current staff, based on his showing at the Press Club dinner.
Kick back at Cafe Muravyets
And check out my other RP, too. (Don't take others' word for it -- see for yourself. ;) )
I agree with Muravyets because she scares me. -- Verdigroth
However, I am still not the topic of this thread.

Barringtonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 05, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Barringtonia » Mon May 03, 2010 7:09 pm

Muravyets wrote:
Barringtonia wrote:
Reagan Clone wrote:I'm not going to bring up Homey The Clown on "In Living Color" because everyone will think I'm old.

I'm not old.

Your schtick is though...

Oh bu-u-u-u-u-rn, feel the flame, wallow in your humiliation.. oh man, I'm applying for a scriptwriter job for Leno...

You'd fit right in with his current staff, based on his showing at the Press Club dinner.

Exactly :)

I almost felt sorry for him,
I hear babies cry, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

Muravyets
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Muravyets » Mon May 03, 2010 7:14 pm

Reagan Clone wrote:
Muravyets wrote:
Reagan Clone wrote:
Techno-Soviet wrote:I read it all, and cried the entire time.

I can't feel my lungs.

We're supposed to be able to feel our lungs?

Um...fuck, I can't feel my lungs.

Well, you're screwed then. So much for the white race having a future. *goes out to get raped by a black man*

Apparently you have to make friends with them first. Hold your hand out, see if they'll sniff it.

Geez-gods. You're a horrible person. In any event, I tend to have a natural rapport. I'm sure it won't be a problem. Anyway, it works with squirrels, so...
Last edited by Muravyets on Mon May 03, 2010 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And check out my other RP, too. (Don't take others' word for it -- see for yourself. ;) )

Reagan Clone
Envoy

Founded: Mar 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Reagan Clone » Mon May 03, 2010 7:18 pm

Muravyets wrote:Geez-gods. You're a horrible person. In any event, I tend to have a natural rapport. I'm sure it won't be a problem. Anyway, it works with squirrels, so...

So this whole time, the idea of chocoloatizing your clitoris referred to something other than what I was trying to do?

Muravyets
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Muravyets » Mon May 03, 2010 7:20 pm

Reagan Clone wrote:
Muravyets wrote:Geez-gods. You're a horrible person. In any event, I tend to have a natural rapport. I'm sure it won't be a problem. Anyway, it works with squirrels, so...

So this whole time, the idea of chocoloatizing your clitoris referred to something other than what I was trying to do?

That would explain a lot, wouldn't it? ;)

Godforsaken Warmachine
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Godforsaken Warmachine » Mon May 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Muravyets wrote:
Techno-Soviet wrote:I read it all, and cried the entire time.

I can't feel my lungs.

Can you usually feel your lungs?

Most people never get the chance. Even if you could fit a finger down your trachea, it wouldn't be long enough to feel the lungs proper. Just the bronchi.

However, I have had the rare privelege of feeling my lungs. During my initiation into the Knights of Acardia (Bonesaw OK chapter) a ceremonial cut was made beneath my ribs, and the Grand Gizzard attempted to remove my heart. He had some trouble finding it, and I took over. I thought I had it, but then I realized the rubbery organ in my hand wasn't pumping, so much as breathing. I can tell you that a lung feels a lot like a sponge sodden in warm water.

Technically, I was initiated by an informal ritual without heart removal. It was disappointing though. Sometimes I worry that a dreadful curse may have been placed on me by the Grand Gizzard, when he made the cut to his left instead of mine.
"A hideous warning" - The Guardian

Godforsaken Warmachine
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Godforsaken Warmachine » Mon May 03, 2010 7:24 pm

Reagan Clone wrote:

Remember, Muravyets is not the subject of this thread! Nor is chocolate.

OuroborosCobra
Ambassador

Founded: May 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby OuroborosCobra » Mon May 03, 2010 8:03 pm

Kiskaanak wrote:
OuroborosCobra wrote:You claim that because the fear of interracial rape is rampant through history, it must follow that it is motivated by a genuine existence of actual mass occurrence of interracial rape. That the fear exists because there is a real problem.

This doesn't follow, though. We have recurring fears of lots of thing through history. Anti-semitism is a common theme, but generally speaking Jews aren't responsible for the things we are accused of, again and again. Trust me, I'm not using the blood of Christian children to make my matzah. That's another recurring theme.

Hey, I don't make my burgers with real meat either (veggie protein all the way!) but that doesn't mean that burger eating isn't a recurring theme of North American (that's US and Canada, not Mexico) summer dinner fare.

We all settle for inauthentic things at times. It doesn't mean we don't know how it should be done.

Are you suggesting the Blood Libel is real? That Jews actually use the blood of Christian children to make Matzah, with your evidence just being that a lot of people believe it?

Muravyets
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Muravyets » Mon May 03, 2010 8:10 pm

Godforsaken Warmachine wrote:
Reagan Clone wrote:

Ah, but Muravyets' clitoris -- what about that? ;)

Muravyets
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Muravyets » Mon May 03, 2010 8:11 pm

OuroborosCobra wrote:
Kiskaanak wrote:
OuroborosCobra wrote:You claim that because the fear of interracial rape is rampant through history, it must follow that it is motivated by a genuine existence of actual mass occurrence of interracial rape. That the fear exists because there is a real problem.

This doesn't follow, though. We have recurring fears of lots of thing through history. Anti-semitism is a common theme, but generally speaking Jews aren't responsible for the things we are accused of, again and again. Trust me, I'm not using the blood of Christian children to make my matzah. That's another recurring theme.

Hey, I don't make my burgers with real meat either (veggie protein all the way!) but that doesn't mean that burger eating isn't a recurring theme of North American (that's US and Canada, not Mexico) summer dinner fare.

We all settle for inauthentic things at times. It doesn't mean we don't know how it should be done.

Are you suggesting the Blood Libel is real? That Jews actually use the blood of Christian children to make Matzah, with your evidence just being that a lot of people believe it?

Maybe he or she is just saying it should be real because matzah made with the blood of Christian children really does taste better. Just a guess.

OuroborosCobra
Ambassador

Founded: May 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby OuroborosCobra » Mon May 03, 2010 8:25 pm

Muravyets wrote:
OuroborosCobra wrote:
Kiskaanak wrote:

Maybe he or she is just saying it should be real because matzah made with the blood of Christian children really does taste better. Just a guess.

I don't think so. His entire position on why he believes black men are out to rape white women is based on the idea that the fear of it is recurrent.

Godforsaken Warmachine
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Godforsaken Warmachine » Mon May 03, 2010 8:43 pm

Muravyets wrote:
Reagan Clone wrote:

Hey, it just occurred to me! That's what all those threads were about!

Muravyets wrote:And as for the movement itself, I prefer to drink to the confusion of my enemies and the destruction of all their hopes.

Uh-huh! Not about abortion in Oklahoma at all ! :shock:

Muravyets wrote:Other than to point out that you haven't been paying attention. The Arizona law is not limited to checking clitizenship during traffic stops.

Oh-kaaay. I can't say I read the Arizona bill right through ... might be something about Muravyets' clitoris in there. Looking a bit further back ...

Muravyets wrote:You know, I can't help but wonder what these fucking great walls of Biblical text have to do with the topic of this thread

They didn't have much to do with homosexuals marrying, either. I'd probably have found Ameright funnier if I'd known what the thread was really about ! ;)

Intangelon
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Intangelon » Mon May 03, 2010 8:55 pm

:clap:

Brilliant, as usual. I could've used at least one oblique Deliverance reference, though.
+11,569 posts from Jolt/OMAC
Oh beautiful for pilgrim feet / Whose stern, impassioned stress / A thoroughfare for freedom beat / Across the wilderness!
America! America! / God mend thine ev’ry flaw; / Confirm thy soul in self-control / Thy liberty in law....

Lunatic Goofballs: The problem is that the invisible men in the sky don't tell you how to live your life.
Their fan clubs do.

Muravyets
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Muravyets » Mon May 03, 2010 9:25 pm

OuroborosCobra wrote:
Muravyets wrote:
OuroborosCobra wrote:
Kiskaanak wrote:

I don't think so. His entire position on why he believes black men are out to rape white women is based on the idea that the fear of it is recurrent.

Oh, OuroborosCobra, yes, certainly. I thought you meant Kiskaanak.

Muravyets
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Muravyets » Mon May 03, 2010 9:26 pm

Muravyets wrote:
Reagan Clone wrote:

Hey, it just occurred to me! That's what all those threads were about!

Muravyets wrote:And as for the movement itself, I prefer to drink to the confusion of my enemies and the destruction of all their hopes.

Uh-huh! Not about abortion in Oklahoma at all ! :shock:

Muravyets wrote:Other than to point out that you haven't been paying attention. The Arizona law is not limited to checking clitizenship during traffic stops.

Oh-kaaay. I can't say I read the Arizona bill right through ... might be something about Muravyets' clitoris in there. Looking a bit further back ...

Muravyets wrote:You know, I can't help but wonder what these fucking great walls of Biblical text have to do with the topic of this thread

They didn't have much to do with homosexuals marrying, either. I'd probably have found Ameright funnier if I'd known what the thread was really about ! ;)

See? It all becomes clear to you now. :ugeek:

Tmutarakhan
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 06, 2007
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tmutarakhan » Mon May 03, 2010 10:08 pm

OuroborosCobra wrote:
Muravyets wrote:
OuroborosCobra wrote:
Kiskaanak wrote:

Your entire position on why you believe it is paranoid myth-making is based on the idea that paranoid myth-making is recurrent.
Life is a tragedy to those who feel, a comedy to those who think, and a musical to those who sing.

I am the very model of a Nation States General,
I am a holy terror to apologists Confederal,
When called upon to source a line, I give citations textual,
And argue about Palestine, and marriage homosexual!

A KNIGHT ON KARINZISTAN'S SPECIAL LIST OF POOPHEADS!

Czardas
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 25, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Czardas » Tue May 04, 2010 12:30 am

OuroborosCobra wrote:
Kiskaanak wrote:

My family's Jewish. We tried that once. The blood of Christian children was too coppery, though, so we just went back to using Muslim blood with a bit of molasses like usual.

Where it comes to food, longstanding Jewish tradition has it that recipes can be revised if we find a tastier way to make it. That's how we interpret those passages about food preparation in Leviticus, as any Talmudic scholar would know. Christian blood was only used in the Middle Ages because, well, there were lots of Christians around and not many other people. Sorta like when you're English, and staying in Japan for a while, so you get used to eating whatever passes for cheese over there despite knowing that it's got nothing on the real cheese you can pick up in any shop at home. If there were Canaanite children still around, our matzah might even not taste like cardboard anymore. That would truly be a Passover miracle.
30 | she/her | USA | ✡︎ | ☭ | ♫

I have devised a truly marvelous signature, which this textblock is too small to contain

Self--Esteem
Minister

Founded: Mar 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Self--Esteem » Tue May 04, 2010 1:25 am

Do you guys realize that your traditions and your food all kinda sound like car brands?

Matzah sounds like that cheap, Japanese car manufacturer.

Czardas
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Czardas » Tue May 04, 2010 1:37 am

Self--Esteem wrote:Do you guys realize that your traditions and your food all kinda sound like car brands?

Huh. I'd never thought about it that way, but my beat-up 1978 Sufganiot Kneidlach does actually sound pretty Jewish when you look at it. That's no surprise, I guess, considering that we control the world's media already.

I have devised a truly marvelous signature, which this textblock is too small to contain

Barringtonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 05, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Barringtonia » Tue May 04, 2010 1:39 am

Czardas wrote:
Self--Esteem wrote:Do you guys realize that your traditions and your food all kinda sound like car brands?

Huh. I'd never thought about it that way, but my beat-up 1978 Sufganiot Kneidlach does actually sound pretty Jewish when you look at it. That's no surprise, I guess, considering that we control the world's media already.

Hmm, I'm looking at my Hanukkah Mazeltov motorbike completely different now,
I hear babies cry, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

Acycia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Acycia » Tue May 04, 2010 5:19 am

honestly i'm more afraid of the mass influx of mexicanos aka "beaners" raping our women, rather than the blacks.
and i actually know a few girls who HAVE been raped by them (underage white girls vs a 40 year old mexican guy mind you)

so let's stop pointing at the black and start pointing at the browns.

THEY TOOK OUR JAWRBBS!!!

New Manvir
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 06, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby New Manvir » Tue May 04, 2010 6:32 am

Reagan Clone wrote:
Czardas wrote:
The Horror Channel wrote:Wait, any and all satire gets automatically moved to F7 now?

I'm not actually sure it belongs here. It does offer a subject for reasonable discussion, if you're willing to read the entire OP, and I don't see anything especially spammish/social-y about it.

I think I'll just move it back to NSG and if anyone seriously objects they can yell at me in the lair.

Future things of this sort, I'll put the backstory in spoilers and try to clarify the question.

In return, I'd like Lunatic Goofballs to stop fucking my wife. At least during dinner.

Maybe LG is black and is actually secretly raping her. :p
I am from Canada | I'm some kind of Socialist | And also Batman
"Never be deceived that the rich will permit you to vote away their wealth." - Lucy Parsons
Socialism is an economic system characterised by social ownership of the means of production and co-operative management of the economy. "Social ownership" may refer to cooperative enterprises, common ownership, state ownership, citizen ownership of equity, or any combination of these. There are many varieties of socialism and there is no single definition encapsulating all of them. They differ in the type of social ownership they advocate, the degree to which they rely on markets or planning, how management is to be organised within productive institutions, and the role of the state in constructing socialism.

Risottia
Khan of Spam

Founded: Sep 05, 2006
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Risottia » Tue May 04, 2010 6:59 am

Reagan Clone wrote:"Is it hate that we don't want our mothers, our sisters, our wives, and our daughters raped? Is it bigotry that we want white women to be able to walk down the street in broad daylight without fear of being brutally attacked by blacks?"

Yes, it is hate and racism.

It is hate against black people because by that question one means that "only black people rape white women".
It is also hate against white women who, guess what, get sometimes raped by white men - but obviously the speaker thinks that it's ok to be raped by a white man.

So, screw that racist hatemonger.

Muravyets
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Muravyets » Tue May 04, 2010 11:26 am

Risottia wrote:
Reagan Clone wrote:"Is it hate that we don't want our mothers, our sisters, our wives, and our daughters raped? Is it bigotry that we want white women to be able to walk down the street in broad daylight without fear of being brutally attacked by blacks?"

It is hate against black people because by that question one means that "only black people rape white women".
It is also hate against white women who, guess what, get sometimes raped by white men - but obviously the speaker thinks that it's ok to be raped by a white man.

Ahem. *looks at Risottia in a manner that suggests he's missing something*

Czardas
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Czardas » Tue May 04, 2010 11:44 am

Risottia wrote:

You're screwing with us, right? I mean, everyone knows white men don't rape white women. If they did, why have people only feared the rape of white women by black men for so many years? Where do you think the "Where da white women at?" meme came from? I mean, that's gotta be some kind of joke.

Besides, rape is about power, and blacks have a lot more power than they used to. Hence the need for the Klan's continued existence so it can deprive them of that power, in order to protect white women. Haven't you read the thread?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General