NATION

PASSWORD

[Abortion Thread] (POLL 4) A compromising position...

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What would you consider to be the best 'compromise'?

Reduce abortions with welfare supports / other non-invasive measures, leave access untouched.
33%
Set conditions under which abortions can be accessed.
21%
Allow free access, under a given time limit.
9%
Allow free access, but give men an option to excuse themselves from child support.
10%
HELL WITH COMPROMISE, IT'S MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY!
21%
Look out! They're here! Pink Elephants on Parade! Here they come, hippity hoppity!
5%

Total votes : 401

Baloo Kingdom
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 22, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Baloo Kingdom » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:49 am

Necroghastia wrote:
ImperialRussia wrote:I’m not pro abortion I’m pro Life

Yeah, but if every aborted fetus goes to heaven, shouldn't you be pro-abortion? You're saving their souls from being tainted by this sinful world!

If every Christian person goes to Heaven, shouldn't you be pro-Christian Genocide? I get your point, but still.
Ohioan, friend, and adept memer, Baloo has got it all.

New haven america
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New haven america » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:49 am

ImperialRussia wrote:
Necroghastia wrote:Yeah, but if every aborted fetus goes to heaven, shouldn't you be pro-abortion? You're saving their souls from being tainted by this sinful world!

Would it be wrong to imprison them not amongst living fully grown human beings that would just be unnatural

No.

Sounds like they're getting a better deal than most tbh.
Human of the male variety
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2024

That's all folks~

Neutraligon
Game Moderator

Founded: Oct 01, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:53 am

ImperialRussia wrote:
Necroghastia wrote:Yeah, but if every aborted fetus goes to heaven, shouldn't you be pro-abortion? You're saving their souls from being tainted by this sinful world!

Would it be wrong to imprison them not amongst living fully grown human beings that would just be unnatural

While you do not believe in eternity, no it would not be wrong because they would be in heaven...or are you saying heaven is like being imprisoned? I mean far be it from me to comment on how bad heaven is, but I thought it was supposed to be this perfect place.
Last edited by Neutraligon on Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you want to call me by a nickname, call me Gon...or NS Batman.
Mod stuff: One Stop Rules Shop | Reppy's Sig Workshop | Getting Help Request
Just A Little though

ImperialRussia
Ambassador

Founded: May 16, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby ImperialRussia » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:57 am

Neutraligon wrote:
ImperialRussia wrote:Would it be wrong to imprison them not amongst living fully grown human beings that would just be unnatural

While you do not believe in eternity, no it would not be wrong because they would be in heaven...or are you saying heaven is like being imprisoned? I mean far be it from me to comment on how bad heaven is, but I thought it was supposed to be this perfect place.

Do mean the living world or heaven

ImperialRussia
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby ImperialRussia » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:59 am

Neutraligon wrote:
ImperialRussia wrote:Would it be wrong to imprison them not amongst living fully grown human beings that would just be unnatural

If I mean a fetus body is automatically becomes a human child in heaven

New haven america
Post Czar

Postby New haven america » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:59 am

ImperialRussia wrote:
Neutraligon wrote:While you do not believe in eternity, no it would not be wrong because they would be in heaven...or are you saying heaven is like being imprisoned? I mean far be it from me to comment on how bad heaven is, but I thought it was supposed to be this perfect place.

If I mean a fetus body is automatically becomes a human child in heaven

And that's bad because....?
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2024

That's all folks~

ImperialRussia
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby ImperialRussia » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:00 am

New haven america wrote:
ImperialRussia wrote:If I mean a fetus body is automatically becomes a human child in heaven

And that's bad because....?

It’s not because they can speak freely

New haven america
Post Czar

Postby New haven america » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:01 am

ImperialRussia wrote:
New haven america wrote:And that's bad because....?

It’s not because they can speak freely

When did the 1st Amendment get involved here?
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2024

That's all folks~

ImperialRussia
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby ImperialRussia » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:02 am

Neutraligon wrote:

It is a perfect I thought you meant fetus in the real world where things are limited but in heaven things come quick even human transformation when someone is born.

ImperialRussia
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby ImperialRussia » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:04 am

New haven america wrote:
ImperialRussia wrote:It’s not because they can speak freely

I didn’t say the first amendment

ImperialRussia
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby ImperialRussia » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:04 am

New haven america wrote:
ImperialRussia wrote:It’s not because they can speak freely

I meant the child can speak freely and be Obedient to god

ImperialRussia
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby ImperialRussia » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:10 am

Neutraligon wrote:

Every baby that gets aborted in heaven by their mother the baby goes to heaven while there mother committed murder so the fetus transforms into a child where it can play with heavenly toys including playing instruments like the lute when they grow they become warriors of god and fight against Satan in judgement day.
Last edited by ImperialRussia on Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Istoreya
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Istoreya » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:11 am

ImperialRussia wrote:
Neutraligon wrote:While you do not believe in eternity, no it would not be wrong because they would be in heaven...or are you saying heaven is like being imprisoned? I mean far be it from me to comment on how bad heaven is, but I thought it was supposed to be this perfect place.

Every baby that gets aborted in heaven by their mother the baby goes to heaven while there mother committed murder so the fetus transforms into a child where it can play with heavenly toys including playing instruments like the lute

You're not doing a very good job of making it sound like this is a bad thing

ImperialRussia
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby ImperialRussia » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:13 am

Istoreya wrote:
ImperialRussia wrote:Every baby that gets aborted in heaven by their mother the baby goes to heaven while there mother committed murder so the fetus transforms into a child where it can play with heavenly toys including playing instruments like the lute

You're not doing a very good job of making it sound like this is a bad thing

It’s not a bad thing I meant is a good thing but the mother denying god is the bad thing because didn’t forgive her sins to god for her actions
Last edited by ImperialRussia on Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImperialRussia
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby ImperialRussia » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:15 am

Neutraligon wrote:

Not a mother denying god who commits abortions and goes hell suffering Tremendous pain of spike in a tree like a human fetus being aborted in hell while being naked that’s the bad thing.

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:16 am

ImperialRussia wrote:[...] playing instruments like the lute when they grow they become warriors of god and fight against Satan in judgement day.

Ah, yes, the lute, the most dangerous and feared of all weapons.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Istoreya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Istoreya » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:19 am

ImperialRussia wrote:
Istoreya wrote:You're not doing a very good job of making it sound like this is a bad thing

It’s not a bad thing I meant is a good thing but the mother denying god is the bad thing because didn’t forgive her sins to god for her actions

So the baby is totally okay, and it's the mother who is in trouble for angering God?

ImperialRussia
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby ImperialRussia » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:19 am

Istoreya wrote:
ImperialRussia wrote:It’s not a bad thing I meant is a good thing but the mother denying god is the bad thing because didn’t forgive her sins to god for her actions

So the baby is totally okay, and it's the mother who is in trouble for angering God?

Yes

Istoreya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Istoreya » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:22 am

ImperialRussia wrote:
Istoreya wrote:So the baby is totally okay, and it's the mother who is in trouble for angering God?

Yes

Then let's allow women to have abortions. I can't piss off a sky daddy who I don't think exists.

The Caleshan Valkyrie
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 07, 2004
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Caleshan Valkyrie » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:22 am

ImperialRussia wrote:
Istoreya wrote:You're not doing a very good job of making it sound like this is a bad thing

It’s not a bad thing I meant is a good thing but the mother denying god is the bad thing

If your God existed you might have a point, But for all functional intents your god is just an imaginary friend you’re overly invested in. You can’t prove your god exists, much less holds the positions you claim, so all I see from you is self-righteous drivel.

Be so kind as to take your rampant emotional appeals and false authority elsewhere.
Godulan Puppet #2, RPing as technologically advanced tribal society founded by mongols and vikings (and later with multiple other Asian and Native American cultures) motivated by an intrinsic devotion to the spirit of competition. They'll walk softly, talk softly, and make soothing noises as they stab you in the back and take your stuff... unless you're another Caleshan, whereupon they'll only stab you in the back figuratively!

Used NS stats: Population. That’s it. Anything else not stated in the factbooks is not used.

Intro RP: Gravity Ships and Garden Snips (involved tribes: Plainsrider, Hawkeye, Wavecrasher)
Current RP: A Rock Out of Place (involved tribes: Night Wolf, Deep Kraken, Starwalker)

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:23 am

Are we still trying to force society to follow one specific brand of conservative Christianity?
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Istoreya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Istoreya » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:25 am

Vassenor wrote:Are we still trying to force society to follow one specific brand of conservative Christianity?

We sure are.

When do we get to talk about my specific brand where God is actually a giant invisible space dinosaur? That one is okay with abortions.

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:30 am

Istoreya wrote:
Vassenor wrote:Are we still trying to force society to follow one specific brand of conservative Christianity?

We sure are.

When do we get to talk about my specific brand where God is actually a giant invisible space dinosaur? That one is okay with abortions.

I prefer the version where God is a giant pink-haired lesbian, but yeah.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Dogmeat
Senator

Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Dogmeat » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:13 am

Vassenor wrote:
Istoreya wrote:We sure are.

I prefer the version where God is a giant pink-haired lesbian, but yeah.

Hey, I don't see any witches...
Immortal God Dog
Hey boy, know any tricks?
天狗

Baloo Kingdom
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 22, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Baloo Kingdom » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:31 am

The Caleshan Valkyrie wrote:
ImperialRussia wrote:It’s not a bad thing I meant is a good thing but the mother denying god is the bad thing

If your God existed you might have a point, But for all functional intents your god is just an imaginary friend you’re overly invested in. You can’t prove your god exists, much less holds the positions you claim, so all I see from you is self-righteous drivel.

Be so kind as to take your rampant emotional appeals and false authority elsewhere.

I can't tell if this offends me or not.
Ohioan, friend, and adept memer, Baloo has got it all.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General