NATION

PASSWORD

Philippine Twitter Keyboard Warriors #CancelKorea

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
San Kalungsod Saludong
Envoy

Founded: Mar 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Philippine Twitter Keyboard Warriors #CancelKorea

Postby San Kalungsod Saludong » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:22 am

Open war is now alive in the Twitterverse between South Koreans and Filipinos over the issue of Filipina Bella Poarch using the Rising Sun Tattoo which the Koreans claim is alluding to Japanese colonialism, Bella said sorry as she didn't know the meaning behind the symbol and expressed desire to have her tattoo removed, however, more drama came to light when South Koreans started calling Filipinos dumb, dark, short and poor.

So, my fellow Peenoise being the keyboard warriors that they are, racketed up the hashtag, "Cancel Korea", to be number one in Twitter and they are insulting Koreans too calling them plastic surgery obssesed gooks with small male reproductive organs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVi8K3Bl460

As for me, my eyes are rolling at the stupidity of it all. Great! Fighting racism with racism. :?
Last edited by San Kalungsod Saludong on Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
....☀️....
FACTBOOK

San Kalungsod Saludong: A Sovereign Male Military Order
Nation Ideology: Aescetical, Spiritual, Educational and Militaristic
Personal Politics: Alt Lite, Dark Enlightenment, Conservative Millenial.
Interest: Gym, MMA, Computers, Graphics Design and Finance

San Kalungsod Saludong
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby San Kalungsod Saludong » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:31 am

Omg what will happen to all the Kpop fandoms where the number 1 fanbase is the Philippines. :lol:
....☀️....
FACTBOOK

San Kalungsod Saludong
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby San Kalungsod Saludong » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:35 am

I think this also ties in to the larger toxic Cancel Culture, for Christ's sake it's Freespeech, one shouldn't be banned or "Cancelled" for saying the truth, truth is my fellow Filipinos are poor, brown, malnourished and stunted. We got colonized and in this world, unfortunately people are not saints and they will worship presitge and power, so naturally the South Koreans would look down on us.
Last edited by San Kalungsod Saludong on Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
....☀️....
FACTBOOK

Purpelia
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:37 am

To translate the OP from the perspective of those of us in the rest of the world. South Koreans get randomly angry at Philipino girl for reasons relating to a 70 year old grudge. Throw tantrum online. Turn out to be racist and abusive. People jump in to start a flame war. Internet goes on as usual. People outside of the two nations who care = 0.
Last edited by Purpelia on Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Purpelia does not reflect my actual world views. In fact, the vast majority of Purpelian cannon is meant to shock and thus deliberately insane. I just like playing with the idea of a country of madmen utterly convinced that everyone else are the barbarians. So play along or not but don't ever think it's for real.

The above post contains hyperbole, metaphoric language, embellishment and exaggeration. It may also include badly translated figures of speech and misused idioms. Analyze accordingly.

Borderlands of Rojava
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:14 am

What the actual fuck is this? A Filipina with an imperial Japan tat is like a Jew with a swastika tattoo, and now, let me get this straight, Filipinos are calling South Koreans short dicked and gooks?

This is like watching one homeless guy call another broke as hell. Like do filipinos not realize that the slurs they're using often apply to them too? And of course South Korea is calling them dark despite the fact that half of South Koreans got the same complexion as Joseph Gannascoli. I mean seriously why did this have to happen? I'm even more ashamed of mankind now than I was at my job yesterday. Someone tell the philippines and south Korea to cool it, cause I remember the Japanese fucking both of them over.
Leftist, commie and Antifa Guy. Democratic Confederalist, Anti-racist

"The devil is out there. Hiding behind every corner and in every nook and cranny. In all of the dives, all over the city. Before you lays an entire world of enemies, and at day's end when the chips are down, we're a society of strangers. You cant walk by someone on the street anymore without crossing the road to get away from their stare. Welcome to the Twilight Zone. The land of plague and shadow. Nothing innocent survives this world. If it can't corrupt you, it'll kill you."

Borderlands of Rojava
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:15 am

Purpelia wrote:To translate the OP from the perspective of those of us in the rest of the world. South Koreans get randomly angry at Philipino girl for reasons relating to a 70 year old grudge. Throw tantrum online. Turn out to be racist and abusive. People jump in to start a flame war. Internet goes on as usual. People outside of the two nations who care = 0.

There are people who care outside of South Korea and The Philippines. What about all the filipino ex pats worldwide?

"The devil is out there. Hiding behind every corner and in every nook and cranny. In all of the dives, all over the city. Before you lays an entire world of enemies, and at day's end when the chips are down, we're a society of strangers. You cant walk by someone on the street anymore without crossing the road to get away from their stare. Welcome to the Twilight Zone. The land of plague and shadow. Nothing innocent survives this world. If it can't corrupt you, it'll kill you."

Purpelia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:17 am

Borderlands of Rojava wrote:
Purpelia wrote:To translate the OP from the perspective of those of us in the rest of the world. South Koreans get randomly angry at Philipino girl for reasons relating to a 70 year old grudge. Throw tantrum online. Turn out to be racist and abusive. People jump in to start a flame war. Internet goes on as usual. People outside of the two nations who care = 0.

There are people who care outside of South Korea and The Philippines. What about all the filipino ex pats worldwide?

They count as being part of the two nations. But yes, I imagine that their friends and stuff might care as well. My point was merely to show that it's a highly local issue that really shouldn't be world news even before we get into the fact that it's just a case of stupid internet warriors being stupid. I mean, it's a reddig flame war over a tattoo.
Last edited by Purpelia on Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Purpelia does not reflect my actual world views. In fact, the vast majority of Purpelian cannon is meant to shock and thus deliberately insane. I just like playing with the idea of a country of madmen utterly convinced that everyone else are the barbarians. So play along or not but don't ever think it's for real.

The above post contains hyperbole, metaphoric language, embellishment and exaggeration. It may also include badly translated figures of speech and misused idioms. Analyze accordingly.

Borderlands of Rojava
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:20 am

Imagine if Germany and Poland had a flame war like this.

San Kalungsod Saludong
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby San Kalungsod Saludong » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:21 am

Borderlands of Rojava wrote:What the actual fuck is this? A Filipina with an imperial Japan tat is like a Jew with a swastika tattoo, and now, let me get this straight, Filipinos are calling South Koreans short dicked and gooks?

This is like watching one homeless guy call another broke as hell. Like do filipinos not realize that the slurs they're using often apply to them too? And of course South Korea is calling them dark despite the fact that half of South Koreans got the same complexion as Joseph Gannascoli. I mean seriously why did this have to happen? I'm even more ashamed of mankind now than I was at my job yesterday. Someone tell the philippines and south Korea to cool it, cause I remember the Japanese fucking both of them over.

I lolled at the part wherein Filipinos were calling Koreans gooks when about 25% of Filipinos have partial Chinese descent themselves hahahaha.
....☀️....
FACTBOOK

Purpelia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:22 am

Borderlands of Rojava wrote:Imagine if Germany and Poland had a flame war like this.

It really does not matter. It's just a stupid internet spat.
Last edited by Purpelia on Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

San Kalungsod Saludong
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby San Kalungsod Saludong » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:23 am

It was a Filipina Tiktok Thot who started the flame war, her dumb ass didn't know that her grandmama was raped under the flag she has tattoed her arm with.
....☀️....
FACTBOOK

San Kalungsod Saludong
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby San Kalungsod Saludong » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:27 am

Purpelia wrote:
Borderlands of Rojava wrote:Imagine if Germany and Poland had a flame war like this.

It really does not matter. It's just a stupid internet spat.

You can analyze it for the lulz. I like the part where Koreans call Filipinos uneducated when the Philippines is full of Koreans travelling like migratory birds looking to study here, taking advantage of cheap Philippine education and getting to learn English.

I'm like dude! You're accusing Filipinos of being uneducated yet you migrate with your student visa to study in Philippine schools. :rofl:

https://blogs.wsj.com/korearealtime/201 ... ilippines/
Last edited by San Kalungsod Saludong on Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
....☀️....
FACTBOOK

Borderlands of Rojava
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:29 am

San Kalungsod Saludong wrote:

It was a Filipina Tiktok Thot who started the flame war, her dumb ass didn't know that her grandmama was raped under the flag she has tattoed her arm with.

Swear this is equivalent in stupidity to Russian Neo nazis.

Page
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:29 am

Nationalism and tribalism are fucking toxic.
Anarcho-Communist Against: Bolsheviks, Fascists, TERFs, Putin, Autocrats, Conservatives, Ancaps, Bourgeoisie, Bigots, Liberals, Maoists

I don't believe in kink-shaming unless your kink is submitting to the state.

Purpelia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:31 am

San Kalungsod Saludong wrote:You can analyze it for the lulz. I like the part where Koreans call Filipinos uneducated when the Philippines is full of Koreans travelling like migratory birds looking to study here, taking advantage of cheap Philippine education and getting to learn English.

I'm like dude! You're accusing Filipinos of being uneducated yet you migrate with your student visa to study in Philippine schools. :rofl:

https://blogs.wsj.com/korearealtime/201 ... ilippines/

I just find the whole thing to be in bad taste to be honest. I mean, we have a bunch of idiots being racist and generally acting out in the worst way possible on reddit. And than we come here and the responses are basically "lets laugh at them but not be better than they are while doing so." I am not usually the sort to shy away from casual racism for fun and profit but this is a bit much for my taste.

San Kalungsod Saludong
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby San Kalungsod Saludong » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:40 am

Swear this is equivalent in stupidity to Russian Neo nazis.

I don't know what's funnier, Duterte threatening to declare war against Canada over a piece of garbage.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... te-dispute

Or, breaking diplomatic relations over a murdered tranny prostitute. The soldier pleaded to the court, that he paid for real vag, not a fake one from Thailand snippers.
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/kz59 ... y-presence
Last edited by San Kalungsod Saludong on Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
....☀️....
FACTBOOK

San Kalungsod Saludong
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby San Kalungsod Saludong » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:46 am

In all honesty I was really hoping for a declaration of war against Canada over the garbage issue. That would have been such lulzy and epic meme level battle, Akin to Austrlia's war against Emus (Which they lost).
....☀️....
FACTBOOK

Borderlands of Rojava
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:53 am

I'm not surprised many filipinos are using anti Asian slurs against Koreans tbh. Hundreds of years of colonialism under the Spanish and then the Americans has given many filipinos a bit of an inferiority complex.

It's why you always hear stupid shit like "I want white babies," from certain folks, which leads me to sometimes worry what they would do to the child if the baby was black.

San Kalungsod Saludong
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby San Kalungsod Saludong » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:59 am

Borderlands of Rojava wrote:I'm not surprised many filipinos are using anti Asian slurs against Koreans tbh. Hundreds of years of colonialism under the Spanish and then the Americans has given many filipinos a bit of an inferiority complex.

It's why you always hear stupid shit like "I want white babies," from certain folks, which leads me to sometimes worry what they would do to the child if the baby was black.

^Yeehaw!
....☀️....
FACTBOOK

Borderlands of Rojava
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:02 am

Borderlands of Rojava wrote:I'm not surprised many filipinos are using anti Asian slurs against Koreans tbh. Hundreds of years of colonialism under the Spanish and then the Americans has given many filipinos a bit of an inferiority complex.

^Yeehaw!

The worst thing is being mixed is honestly better in the philippines. Then people think youre pretty as if being pure Asian makes one ugly as fuck or some shit.

Dumb Ideologies
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 30, 2007
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Dumb Ideologies » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:03 am

This is hilarious. Wtf I love cancel culture now.
Are these "human rights" in the room with us right now?
★彡 Professional pessimist. Reactionary socialist and gamer liberationist. Coffee addict. Fun at parties 彡★
Freedom is when people agree with you, and the more people you can force to act like they agree the freer society is
You are the trolley problem's conductor. You could stop the train in time but you do not. Nobody knows you're part of the equation. You satisfy your bloodlust and get away with it every time

San Kalungsod Saludong
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby San Kalungsod Saludong » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:10 am

^Yeehaw!

The worst thing is being mixed is honestly better in the philippines. Then people think youre pretty as if being pure Asian makes one ugly as fuck or some shit.

It's more fun in the Philippine! The place where being a rape baby or the being the daughter of a Kapampangan prostitute with a sexpat white supremacist father means that you will be placed higher in the caste system than the non-rape sort of children.

Seriously it's the most racist sexpat boomer Vietnam war veterans than have a fetish for asian women here, it's absurd.

....☀️....
FACTBOOK

Borderlands of Rojava
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:14 am

How do we cancel Korea anyways? Do we like just attach rockets to it and blast it into space?

Dumb Ideologies
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 30, 2007
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Dumb Ideologies » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:17 am

Borderlands of Rojava wrote:How do we cancel Korea anyways? Do we like just attach rockets to it and blast it into space?

We just stop paying our Korea subscriptions.
Are these "human rights" in the room with us right now?
★彡 Professional pessimist. Reactionary socialist and gamer liberationist. Coffee addict. Fun at parties 彡★
Freedom is when people agree with you, and the more people you can force to act like they agree the freer society is
You are the trolley problem's conductor. You could stop the train in time but you do not. Nobody knows you're part of the equation. You satisfy your bloodlust and get away with it every time

Borderlands of Rojava
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:20 am

It's more fun in the Philippine! The place where being a rape baby or the being the daughter of a Kapampangan prostitute with a sexpat white supremacist father means that you will be placed higher in the caste system than the non-rape sort of children.

Seriously it's the most racist sexpat boomer Vietnam war veterans than have a fetish for asian women here, it's absurd.

My girlfriend's family was like excited she was gonna "marry a white man." They also thought I was rich, and must have not gotten the memo that I missed out on both of those things

Out here thinking our kids would look like Hitler's aryan youth. You combined olive skin and black hair and almond eyes with brown skin, brown hair and almond eyes and all you get is more filipinos but genetic theory must not be their thing.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General