NATION

PASSWORD

Australian Political & Infrastructure Discussion Thread

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Australian Political & Infrastructure Discussion Thread

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:03 am

Well considering that the whole is ruled by a prime minister who fucked off to Hawaii whilst his country was on fire, Melbourne is under stage 4 lockdown, New South Wales is ruled by an incompliant buffoon, and Queensland's premier continues to be a knob mere weeks away from a state election, I suppose now is the best time to start a general all-encompassing thread about state, territory and federal politics in Australia.

The Eastern mainland states have the worst rulers imaginable, from North to South, we have Annastacia Palaszczuk, a knob. I don't like knobs. Then we have my home state of New South Wales, ruled buy Gladys Berejiklian. It wasn't bad enough for Gladys to fuck up the transport department as transport minister, she had to become premier and fuck up the rest of the state, and who can forget Daniel Andrews. **Sigh**, Daniel Andrews, **sigh**. The idiot who signed Victoria up to China's Belt and Road and the ruler of the only state with any community transition of Covid-19 in July, despite having the latest having the strictest March lockdown.

But Daniel Andrews, despite being hopelessly incompetent, at least he's trying, his health minister, Jenny Mikakos, on the other hand, is terrible. Just terrible. And whilst Gladys Berejilklian is incompetent, at least she's trying to help New South Wales, Annastacia Palaszczuk is just a knob. Without being rude, I heard Gladys Berejiklian imply in an interview that whilst she, Dan Andrews and Scott Morrison are all working together with regards to issues about the Victoria-NSW border (which was closed because of Covid-19), Gladys implied that Palascuzuk won't return her calls with regards to the NSW-Queensland borders (which were closed because of Covid-19). Considering how much of a knob Palascuzuk is, I well and truely believe that Gladys is telling the truth about this matter

The final matter I want to discuss is national cabinet. In March 2020, due to Covid-19, Scott Morrison decided to host a biweekly meeting between him (the prime minister) the premiers and chief ministers of all the states and territories to discuss matters which effect the whole country and replaced the biannual equivalent meeting. In my opinion, national cabinet was the best thing that Scomo has done as prime minister, and I do hope that national cabinet continues for as long as long the federation lasts.

Anyways, that's it from me with regards to this OP. If you wish to discuss any matter affecting federal politics in Australia, of the state/territory politics of Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia, Western Australia, the Northern Territory, Australian Capital Territory, Jervis Bay Territory, Norfolk Island, Christmas Island, Cocos Keeling Islands, Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Heard island and McDonald Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory and/or the Coral Sea Islands, but your discussion doesn't warrant its own thread, feel free to post it here

EDIT:
So this now the Political and Infrastructure discussion thread

One pieces of infrastructure I would like to see is infrastructure in the snowy parts of NSW for people who don't want to go skiing. My idea would take form in both the Snowy Mountains and outside of the Snowy Mountains, where snow is rarer, but still possible. I'd even have a way to make it green and possibly even profitable. I'd consider contacting a property developer, but I'm not sure they'd take me seriously. If someone was interested in such a proposal and capable of doing something, anything about it, I'd share my finer details with them. Part of my proposal too would be quite easy to implement for those who build infrastructure. Sometimes I regret not studying urban planning. It would be very, very easy for infrastructure builders to justify and build such infrastructure. Very easy. Seriously, if you are willing and able to build such infrastructure, please contact me, I'd be happy to share my ideas. Anyway, as I live in Sydney, I am more familiar with the infrastructure of Sydney

The road infrastructure in Sydney is quite horrific and the traffic is bad, which is to be expected from a big city, I suppose. Traffic can be avoided if you use tolls, however, a one way trip from Campbelltown to the CBD will cost you AU$20+ in tolls, and I ain't paying that if I don't have to. Roads outside of Sydney are okay, unless there's a public holiday in summer where everyone wants to go to the beach, or it's snowing in the Blue Mountains. The Blue Mountains in general aren't equip to handle all the people who travel there from Sydney when it snows. Trains out of Sydney are either 4 or 8 carriages. 4 carriages are mostly used because of a shortage of intercity train carriages, which will get solved as the new trains are introduced. 4 carriage trains, however, are usually standing room only, whilst 8 carriage trains have plenty of room. This is particularly a problem when it's snowing in the Blue Mountains, or when there's a football game at Wollongong, the Central Coast or Newcastle. Why they don't use 8 car trains during these events whilst relegating the other two lines to 4 carriages is beyond me. When I caught the train to see snow in the Blue Mountains in 2019, it was 4 carriages, and we were packed in like sardines, unable to even move to go to the toilet. The Southern Highlands has 2 carriage trains, which is adequate for the region, however, I don't understand why they don't operate all the way to Canberra, and why Canberra has its own trains.
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

San Kalungsod Saludong
Envoy

Founded: Mar 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby San Kalungsod Saludong » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:22 am

How has the droughts been in Australia? It's already night time here in the Philippines and it is STILL so damn hot.
....☀️....
FACTBOOK

San Kalungsod Saludong: A Sovereign Male Military Order
Nation Ideology: Aescetical, Spiritual, Educational and Militaristic
Personal Politics: Alt Lite, Dark Enlightenment, Conservative Millenial.
Interest: Gym, MMA, Computers, Graphics Design and Finance

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:26 am

San Kalungsod Saludong wrote:How has the droughts been in Australia? It's already night time here in the Philippines and it is STILL so damn hot.

Considerimg that there's now a strong La Nina around the corner we've had the opposite problem recently (i.e
Floods) here on the NSW coast, but IIRC, places like Dubbo are still under drought
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

San Kalungsod Saludong
Envoy

Founded: Mar 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby San Kalungsod Saludong » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:18 am

Australian rePublic wrote:
San Kalungsod Saludong wrote:How has the droughts been in Australia? It's already night time here in the Philippines and it is STILL so damn hot.

Considerimg that there's now a strong La Nina around the corner we've had the opposite problem recently (i.e
Floods) here on the NSW coast, but IIRC, places like Dubbo are still under drought

How do you cope?
....☀️....
FACTBOOK

San Kalungsod Saludong: A Sovereign Male Military Order
Nation Ideology: Aescetical, Spiritual, Educational and Militaristic
Personal Politics: Alt Lite, Dark Enlightenment, Conservative Millenial.
Interest: Gym, MMA, Computers, Graphics Design and Finance

Nobel Hobos 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nobel Hobos 2 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:39 am

Australian rePublic wrote:Queensland's premier continues to be a knob mere weeks away from a state election

If you've ever been to Queensland, you will know that "being a knob to New South Welshers" is a very populist position there.

One week before the election she'll probably be saying the Coronavirus started in New South Wales before spreading to Wuhan ...
I report offenses if and only if they are crimes.
No footwear industry: citizens cannot afford new shoes.
High rate of Nobel prizes and other academic achievements.

Nobel Hobos 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nobel Hobos 2 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:40 am

San Kalungsod Saludong wrote:
Australian rePublic wrote:Considerimg that there's now a strong La Nina around the corner we've had the opposite problem recently (i.e

How do you cope?

Fires? Beer
Floods? Beer
Drought? Lots of Beer

Nobel Hobos 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nobel Hobos 2 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:42 am

I shouldn't be such a stereotype though.
Australians do drink a lot, but some countries more (eg Russia).
And nowadays Australians drink a lot of wine.
Beer isn't as popular as it used to be ... it's fattening.

Borderlands of Rojava
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:20 am

Australia, a country with a shitload of alcohol consumption but a relatively low rate of violent crime.

This and more, tonight on unsolved mysteries.
Leftist, commie and Antifa Guy. Democratic Confederalist, Anti-racist

"The devil is out there. Hiding behind every corner and in every nook and cranny. In all of the dives, all over the city. Before you lays an entire world of enemies, and at day's end when the chips are down, we're a society of strangers. You cant walk by someone on the street anymore without crossing the road to get away from their stare. Welcome to the Twilight Zone. The land of plague and shadow. Nothing innocent survives this world. If it can't corrupt you, it'll kill you."

Baltenstein
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Baltenstein » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:06 am

How are the cartoonishly venomous/aggressive/monstrous critters of Australia doing these days?
O'er the hills and o'er the main.
Through Flanders, Portugal and Spain.
King George commands and we obey.
Over the hills and far away.

THE NORTH REMEMBERS

Mathuvan Union
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Mathuvan Union » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:09 am

Yay, someone finally made a thread for us.
1) Dan Andrews is perfectly fine, call me whatever you want. His handling of this has been admittedly bad, but he has shown he can be decisive and make good decisions.
2) Morrison needs to Be sacked by this point.
Behind the free market lies the iron fist of the state - the one thing I learned from The Blaatschapen, excluding how to say sheep in dutch.
Update: apparently it’s bleating sheep.

Nobel Hobos 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nobel Hobos 2 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:45 am

Baltenstein wrote:How are the cartoonishly venomous/aggressive/monstrous critters of Australia doing these days?

Pauline Hanson is still alive and well, and lurking in the Senate. Clive Palmer is still rich and fat, but no longer has a seat.

Major-Tom
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Major-Tom » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:05 am

I’m a bit shocked Morrison and the Liberals are seemingly popular again, kinda figured a lot of Australians would never quite forget the botched response to your harrowing wildfire season.

Mathuvan Union
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Mathuvan Union » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:11 am

Major-Tom wrote:I’m a bit shocked Morrison and the Liberals are seemingly popular again, kinda figured a lot of Australians would never quite forget the botched response to your harrowing wildfire season.

I'm certainly not favouring them after that, was a disgraceful response.
Behind the free market lies the iron fist of the state - the one thing I learned from The Blaatschapen, excluding how to say sheep in dutch.
Update: apparently it’s bleating sheep.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:15 pm

Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:
Australian rePublic wrote:Queensland's premier continues to be a knob mere weeks away from a state election

If you've ever been to Queensland, you will know that "being a knob to New South Welshers" is a very populist position there.

One week before the election she'll probably be saying the Coronavirus started in New South Wales before spreading to Wuhan ...

I have relatives in QLD and they're not knob, have they failed at being Queenslanders?

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:18 pm

Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:I shouldn't be such a stereotype though.
Australians do drink a lot, but some countries more (eg Russia).
And nowadays Australians drink a lot of wine.
Beer isn't as popular as it used to be ... it's fattening.

I don't drink beer because it tastes like piss. I do enjoy a snifter of wine every now and then. Port is my favourote type of alcohol. I also drink scotch, bourbon and occasionally vodka. What does that make me? Continental? Good! I am a proud Greek

Nobel Hobos 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nobel Hobos 2 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:22 pm

Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:

I have relatives in QLD and they're not knob, have they failed at being Queenslanders?

They'd be making an exception for family. Or popular doesn't mean everyone.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:28 pm

Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:
Australian rePublic wrote:I have relatives in QLD and they're not knob, have they failed at being Queenslanders?

There's a pub at Tweed Heads which is split in half by the state border, which means that geographically, half the pub is in Queensland (but it's under NSW jurisdiction), I would love to watch the State of Origin there, but I've heard it's full of drunks, which doesn't seem too fun...

Nobel Hobos 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nobel Hobos 2 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:34 pm

Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:

There's a pub at Tweed Heads which is split in half by the state border, which means that geographically, half the pub is in Queensland (but it's under NSW jurisdiction), I would love to watch the State of Origin there, but I've heard it's full of drunks, which doesn't seem too fun...

Sounds like the worst place in Australia to watch the State of Origin!

I hardly ever watch it, but when I do I like to have people around who I can explain the six tackles rule to. Since that's the only thing I know about the game.

The Yellow Emperor
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Yellow Emperor » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:40 pm

Australian rePublic wrote:Well considering that the whole is ruled by a prime minister who fucked off to Hawaii whilst his country was on fire, Melbourne is under stage 4 lockdown, New South Wales is ruled by an incompliant buffoon, and Queensland's premier continues to be a knob mere weeks away from a state election, I suppose now is the best time to start a general all-encompassing thread about state, territory and federal politics in Australia.

The Eastern mainland states have the worst rulers imaginable, from North to South, we have Annastacia Palaszczuk, a knob. I don't like knobs. Then we have my home state of New South Wales, ruled buy Gladys Berejiklian. It wasn't bad enough for Gladys to fuck up the transport department as transport minister, she had to become premier and fuck up the rest of the state, and who can forget Daniel Andrews. **Sigh**, Daniel Andrews, **sigh**. The idiot who signed Victoria up to China's Belt and Road and the ruler of the only state with any community transition of Covid-19 in July, despite having the latest having the strictest March lockdown.

But Daniel Andrews, despite being hopelessly incompetent, at least he's trying, his health minister, Jenny Mikakos, on the other hand, is terrible. Just terrible. And whilst Gladys Berejilklian is incompetent, at least she's trying to help New South Wales, Annastacia Palaszczuk is just a knob. Without being rude, I heard Gladys Berejiklian imply in an interview that whilst she, Dan Andrews and Scott Morrison are all working together with regards to issues about the Victoria-NSW border (which was closed because of Covid-19), Gladys implied that Palascuzuk won't return her calls with regards to the NSW-Queensland borders (which were closed because of Covid-19). Considering how much of a knob Palascuzuk is, I well and truely believe that Gladys is telling the truth about this matter

The final matter I want to discuss is national cabinet. In March 2020, due to Covid-19, Scott Morrison decided to host a biweekly meeting between him (the prime minister) the premiers and chief ministers of all the states and territories to discuss matters which effect the whole country and replaced the biannual equivalent meeting. In my opinion, national cabinet was the best thing that Scomo has done as prime minister, and I do hope that national cabinet continues for as long as long the federation lasts.

Anyways, that's it from me with regards to this OP. If you wish to discuss any matter affecting federal politics in Australia, of the state/territory politics of Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia, Western Australia, the Northern Territory, Australian Capital Territory, Jervis Bay Territory, Norfolk Island, Christmas Island, Cocos Keeling Islands, Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Heard island and McDonald Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory and/or the Coral Sea Islands, but your discussion doesn't warrant its own thread, feel free to post it here

You're New South Wales citizen? Daniel Andrews is doing an amazing job as an Victorian, and we're all thankful of him. Disappointedly, Scott Morrison slamed our Premier on the roadmap, I do think it is too short or too sudden to loosen a bit. But again, we don't want to have another lockdown situation during Christmas Day. Sure he has made blunders, but hell, he is doing an amazing job.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:02 pm

Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:
Australian rePublic wrote:There's a pub at Tweed Heads which is split in half by the state border, which means that geographically, half the pub is in Queensland (but it's under NSW jurisdiction), I would love to watch the State of Origin there, but I've heard it's full of drunks, which doesn't seem too fun...

I hardly ever watch it, but when I do I like to have people around who I can explain the six tackles rule to. Since that's the only thing I know about the game.

My family are massive Rugby League fans, and because I live with them, NRL is a big part of my life whether I like it or not. I do enjoy the Rugby League, even if it doesn't rank anywhere near the top of my interest list. But I do really enjoy the Origin

The Yellow Emperor wrote:
Australian rePublic wrote:Well considering that the whole is ruled by a prime minister who fucked off to Hawaii whilst his country was on fire, Melbourne is under stage 4 lockdown, New South Wales is ruled by an incompliant buffoon, and Queensland's premier continues to be a knob mere weeks away from a state election, I suppose now is the best time to start a general all-encompassing thread about state, territory and federal politics in Australia.

You're New South Wales citizen? Daniel Andrews is doing an amazing job as an Victorian, and we're all thankful of him. Disappointedly, Scott Morrison slamed our Premier on the roadmap, I do think it is too short or too sudden to loosen a bit. But again, we don't want to have another lockdown situation during Christmas Day. Sure he has made blunders, but hell, he is doing an amazing job.

I am a NSW resident. NSW is not a seperate country to Victoria, nor does it have a seperate citizenship system to Victoria. What's so great about Dan Andrews anyway? Isn't he the guy who went all SJW about the African gang problem and signed Victoria up to the Belt and Road? I respect Dan Andrews for his effort and dedication, and I truely believe that his heart is in the right place, but I don't think that he's good premier, though, come to think of it, for all we know, his solo career might be better if he wasn't surrounded by idiots like that horrible Minakos

The Yellow Emperor
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Yellow Emperor » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:45 am

Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:

My family are massive Rugby League fans, and because I live with them, NRL is a big part of my life whether I like it or not. I do enjoy the Rugby League, even if it doesn't rank anywhere near the top of my interest list. But I do really enjoy the Origin

The Yellow Emperor wrote:You're New South Wales citizen? Daniel Andrews is doing an amazing job as an Victorian, and we're all thankful of him. Disappointedly, Scott Morrison slamed our Premier on the roadmap, I do think it is too short or too sudden to loosen a bit. But again, we don't want to have another lockdown situation during Christmas Day. Sure he has made blunders, but hell, he is doing an amazing job.

I am a NSW resident. NSW is not a seperate country to Victoria, nor does it have a seperate citizenship system to Victoria. What's so great about Dan Andrews anyway? Isn't he the guy who went all SJW about the African gang problem and signed Victoria up to the Belt and Road? I respect Dan Andrews for his effort and dedication, and I truely believe that his heart is in the right place, but I don't think that he's good premier, though, come to think of it, for all we know, his solo career might be better if he wasn't surrounded by idiots like that horrible Minakos

Minakos though is indeed a horrible minister for our State of Victoria, but sure Dan Andrews has certain policies I'd tend to disagree on, especially his progressive agenda on certain issues, such as the promotion of Safe Schools Coalition, and as you've mentioned the issue relating to the African gang problem, however with the issue of Belt and Road Iniative, that agreement itself is a memorandum of understanding, and it does say that the memorandum is not binding nor does it establish a relationship with the State and the Nation itself. They can only terminate if both parties agree to do so in advance of notifying the other party 3 months prior. He is fairly good Premier in certain issues, such as the ongoing project on renovating our network system, and the suburbian underground trams that he is currently working on. As said, there are certain issues I have disagreements over with him.

Shrillland
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 12, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Shrillland » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:49 am

Major-Tom wrote:I’m a bit shocked Morrison and the Liberals are seemingly popular again, kinda figured a lot of Australians would never quite forget the botched response to your harrowing wildfire season.

Australia's always been something of a conservative nation, I call it Little America for a reason. Labor's been pretty weak for a long time, they simply can't excite their voters or get the Greens excited about them.
How America Came to This, by Kowani: Racialised Politics, Ideological Media Gaslighting, and What It All Means For The Future
Plebiscite Plaza 2024
Confused by the names I use for House districts? Here's a primer!
In 1963, Doctor Who taught us all we need to know about politics when a cave woman said, "Old men see no further than tomorrow's meat".

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:02 am

The Yellow Emperor wrote:
Australian rePublic wrote:My family are massive Rugby League fans, and because I live with them, NRL is a big part of my life whether I like it or not. I do enjoy the Rugby League, even if it doesn't rank anywhere near the top of my interest list. But I do really enjoy the Origin

Minakos though is indeed a horrible minister for our State of Victoria, but sure Dan Andrews has certain policies I'd tend to disagree on, especially his progressive agenda on certain issues, such as the promotion of Safe Schools Coalition, and as you've mentioned the issue relating to the African gang problem, however with the issue of Belt and Road Iniative, that agreement itself is a memorandum of understanding, and it does say that the memorandum is not binding nor does it establish a relationship with the State and the Nation itself. They can only terminate if both parties agree to do so in advance of notifying the other party 3 months prior. He is fairly good Premier in certain issues, such as the ongoing project on renovating our network system, and the suburbian underground trams that he is currently working on. As said, there are certain issues I have disagreements over with him.

Fair enough on everything except the BRI. As for the BRI :rofl: :lol2: :rofl: if you believe that any contract that the CCP has signed is worth the paper it's written on, then I have some magic beans that you might like to buy...

Shrillland wrote:

Australia's always been something of a conservative nation, I call it Little America for a reason. Labor's been pretty weak for a long time, they simply can't excite their voters or get the Greens excited about them.

Bad marketing=/=conservative nation

Also, something like 5 of 8 states/territories have Labor governments, so we're not as pro-Coalition as you think we are. Also, Scomo has handled this pandemic wonderfully. A lot of people will say that we shouldn't praise Scomo, we should praise the states, but keep in mind that only 2 of the 8 states/territories have noteworthy numbers of community transmission, which means the problem is at state level, not federal level
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:06 am, edited 3 times in total.

Shrillland
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 12, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Shrillland » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:04 am

The Yellow Emperor wrote:Minakos though is indeed a horrible minister for our State of Victoria, but sure Dan Andrews has certain policies I'd tend to disagree on, especially his progressive agenda on certain issues, such as the promotion of Safe Schools Coalition, and as you've mentioned the issue relating to the African gang problem, however with the issue of Belt and Road Iniative, that agreement itself is a memorandum of understanding, and it does say that the memorandum is not binding nor does it establish a relationship with the State and the Nation itself. They can only terminate if both parties agree to do so in advance of notifying the other party 3 months prior. He is fairly good Premier in certain issues, such as the ongoing project on renovating our network system, and the suburbian underground trams that he is currently working on. As said, there are certain issues I have disagreements over with him.

Fair enough

Shrillland wrote:

Also, something like 5 of 8 states/territories have Labor governments, so we're not as pro-Coalition as you think we are. Also, Scomo has handled this pandemic wonderfully. A lot of people will say that we shouldn't praise Scomo, we should praise the states, but keep in mind that only 2 of the 8 states/territories have noteworthy numbers of community transmission, which means the problem is at state level, not federal level

Which will be reduced to 3 at the end of October. With what little polling there is, I think the Coalition can grab the lead in the ACT as well.
How America Came to This, by Kowani: Racialised Politics, Ideological Media Gaslighting, and What It All Means For The Future
Plebiscite Plaza 2024
Confused by the names I use for House districts? Here's a primer!
In 1963, Doctor Who taught us all we need to know about politics when a cave woman said, "Old men see no further than tomorrow's meat".

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:06 am

Shrillland wrote:
Australian rePublic wrote:Fair enough

Which will be reduced to 3 at the end of October. With what little polling there is, I think the Coalition can grab the lead in the ACT as well.

The ACT has an upcoming election? I didn't know that

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General