NATION

PASSWORD

Violence Outbreak in Kenosha WI

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:08 pm

The Greater Ohio Valley wrote:
Nazeroth wrote:Im literally talking about a hypothetical civil war in which i would take the side that offers me my best chance of survival. Your the one talking about genocide

Yet you'd be willingly and knowingly taking the side of many who openly call for and advocate for the ethnic cleansing and genocide of many millions of non-whites in order to form a fascistic white ethnostate.

I don't think it's that weird to side with your own race if a race war happens.

But we should be trying to avoid having a race war in the first place. I don't know what's gotten into people these days, but a lot of them need to chill the fuck out. Incidents like this or George Floyd's death make me facepalm because it would be so easy for the cops to just grab these guys without shooting or choking them, and then we could have so much less bullshit. Is it that hard to just not kill people when you don't need to?
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Outer Acharet
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 29, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Outer Acharet » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:08 pm

Slaughter None wrote:
Ors Might wrote:He was shot for being disobedient and because the cops in question were paranoid pussies? Wow, what heroes.

I really don't know how you can call the police "pussies" these are people who save lives( I am not only talking about the
U.S.) they are trained to attack if the "suspect" flees.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Republican/com ... urce=share

When there's an easy solution- interpose yourself between the vehicle and him if you don't want him going to the vehicle- but instead you let him approach it and then open fire, your indecisiveness caused the following events.
⠀✭⠀THE STATE OF ACHARET⠀✭⠀
The puppet that just won't stay dead has crawled its way out of the grave once more.
oh shit oh fuck why is there a black huey full of angry canadians trying to kill me-

Some Other... Things: Kiu GhesikMiranda-22CBG-Palisade
Overview - Soon | Leadership - Soon

News? What news? News is for people who don't have a bloated military-industrial complex strangling their apparatus of state. Wait, that sounds like a bad thing, doesn't it?

Ors Might
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 01, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ors Might » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:08 pm

Nazeroth wrote:
Outer Acharet wrote:You can't just pull the "human behavior under duress" card and then not apply it to the cops.

From the cops' perspective:
Man with a warrant for violent crime is ignoring our commands and walking for a vehicle.
There may be a gun in the vehicle.
If he's not taken out I might die.

Cop panics, shots are fired, and a man is put in critical condition.

apparently he is also a rapist and has had violent encounters with the police.

regardless they will give him Angel wings before going out and terrorizing people.

Didn’t realize having a criminal history made it okay to have a gun emptied out into your back.
https://youtu.be/gvjOG5gboFU Best diss track of all time

Slaughter None
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Slaughter None » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:09 pm

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:
Slaughter None wrote:I really don't know how you can call the police "pussies" these are people who save lives( I am not only talking about the
U.S.) they are trained to attack if the "suspect" flees.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Republican/com ... urce=share

Are we talking about policemen or attack dogs?

Really? Imagine, why wouldn't a police officer go for the shot if they are trying to flee or worse get firearms from the car? Now, this could have been handled better with a change of training but you can't blame them for following directives.

Nazeroth
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazeroth » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:09 pm

Ors Might wrote:
Nazeroth wrote:

regardless they will give him Angel wings before going out and terrorizing people.

Didn’t realize having a criminal history made it okay to have a gun emptied out into your back.

if your a fucking violent wanted felon for rape and assault with priors involving weapons then yes, their is a chance running to your car and reaching in could result in bullets in your back.

stop excusing absolute garbage behavior that puts EVERYONE at risk.
Comically Evil Member of the Anti-Democracy League
Government: Tyrannical Feudal Despotism
"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you..."
"The meek will inherit nothing..."
"Behold and despair fools"
"We will sail to a billion worlds...we will sail until every light has been extinguished"

Ors Might
Powerbroker

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ors Might » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:09 pm

Slaughter None wrote:
Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:Are we talking about policemen or attack dogs?

Really? Imagine, why wouldn't a police officer go for the shot if they are trying to flee or worse get firearms from the car? Now, this could have been handled better with a change of training but you can't blame them for following directives.

We absolutely can blame them for repeatedly shooting a man in front of his kids for getting into his car.

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:10 pm

Ors Might wrote:
Nazeroth wrote:

Daily reminder that it was a warrant for his arrest and not a criminal conviction. Which for all intents and purposes renders the man innocent until proven guilty in the court of law that wanted him presented.
The Holy Romangnan Empire of Ostmark
something something the sole legitimate Austria-Hungary larp'er on NS :3

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

Nazeroth
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nazeroth » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:10 pm

Ors Might wrote:
Slaughter None wrote:Really? Imagine, why wouldn't a police officer go for the shot if they are trying to flee or worse get firearms from the car? Now, this could have been handled better with a change of training but you can't blame them for following directives.

We absolutely can blame them for repeatedly shooting a man in front of his kids for getting into his car.

You can prove he was "just getting" into his car?
"We will sail to a billion worlds...we will sail until every light has been extinguished"

Slaughter None
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Slaughter None » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:10 pm

Ors Might wrote:
Nazeroth wrote:

Didn't realise that if a black man is arrested or subdued by the police it becomes a "Systemic Racism" issue

Nazeroth
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nazeroth » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:11 pm

Slaughter None wrote:
Ors Might wrote:Didn’t realize having a criminal history made it okay to have a gun emptied out into your back.

Didn't realise that if a black man is arrested or subdued by the police it becomes a "Systemic Racism" issue

and then all of a sudden " We need to destroy capitalism"

we went from police justice to communism overnight.

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity

Postby The Black Forrest » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:11 pm

Nazeroth wrote:
Ors Might wrote:We absolutely can blame them for repeatedly shooting a man in front of his kids for getting into his car.

You can prove he was "just getting" into his car?

did you look at the video?
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

Ors Might
Powerbroker

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ors Might » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:12 pm

Nazeroth wrote:
Ors Might wrote:Didn’t realize having a criminal history made it okay to have a gun emptied out into your back.

if your a fucking violent wanted felon for rape and assault with priors involving weapons then yes, their is a chance running to your car and reaching in could result in bullets in your back.

You first. You are excusing a paranoid fucking mindset that justifies shooting and potentially killing people for doing fuck all. When your first fucking reaction to someone being shot in front of their kids is to suck the cop off and scream about “he’s no saint!!” you just might need to ask why you’re engaging in such disgusting behavior.

Slaughter None
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Slaughter None » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:12 pm

Nazeroth wrote:
Slaughter None wrote:Didn't realise that if a black man is arrested or subdued by the police it becomes a "Systemic Racism" issue

and then all of a sudden " We need to destroy capitalism"

we went from police justice to communism overnight.

Yes but the funny thing is that this is too radical even for Bernie

Ors Might
Powerbroker

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ors Might » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:13 pm

Slaughter None wrote:

“Subuded” cute way of saying attempting slaughter.

You understand the concept of proportional force?

Nazeroth
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nazeroth » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:13 pm

Ors Might wrote:
Nazeroth wrote:

You first. You are excusing a paranoid fucking mindset that justifies shooting and potentially killing people for doing fuck all. When your first fucking reaction to someone being shot in front of their kids is to suck the cop off and scream about “he’s no saint!!” you just might need to ask why you’re engaging in such disgusting behavior.

it's a justified paranoid mindset considering his prior history, so yes, i will "excuse" it.

"oh my god his kids" your damn right his kids shouldn't have to deal with such a sick fucking human being who rapes and assaults people.

Slaughter None
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Slaughter None » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:14 pm

Ors Might wrote:
Nazeroth wrote:

"Fuck all" that's what you call disobeying the cops?

Ors Might
Powerbroker

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ors Might » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:14 pm

Nazeroth wrote:
Ors Might wrote:You first. You are excusing a paranoid fucking mindset that justifies shooting and potentially killing people for doing fuck all. When your first fucking reaction to someone being shot in front of their kids is to suck the cop off and scream about “he’s no saint!!” you just might need to ask why you’re engaging in such disgusting behavior.

it's a justified paranoid mindset considering his prior history, so yes, i will "excuse" it.

"oh my god his kids" your damn right his kids shouldn't have to deal with such a sick fucking human being who rapes and assaults people.

Oh no the absolutely terrifying man getting into his car. Are they okay? They must have been so traumatized.

Right right. This man is the fucking devil and the cops would have been justified in dancing on his corpse.

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Postby The Black Forrest » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:15 pm

Nazeroth wrote:
Ors Might wrote:You first. You are excusing a paranoid fucking mindset that justifies shooting and potentially killing people for doing fuck all. When your first fucking reaction to someone being shot in front of their kids is to suck the cop off and scream about “he’s no saint!!” you just might need to ask why you’re engaging in such disgusting behavior.

As mentioned before. Ok. He was an asshole. How does that justify seven in the back?
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

Ors Might
Powerbroker

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ors Might » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:15 pm

Slaughter None wrote:

"Fuck all" that's what you call disobeying the cops?

That’s what I call getting into one’s car, yes.

Slaughter None
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Slaughter None » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:15 pm

Ors Might wrote:
Slaughter None wrote:Didn't realise that if a black man is arrested or subdued by the police it becomes a "Systemic Racism" issue

“Subuded” cute way of saying attempting slaughter.

You understand the concept of proportional force?

"Proportional force" like idk wait for the "suspect" to fucking kill your partner and then shoot him?

Nazeroth
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nazeroth » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:15 pm

Ors Might wrote:
Nazeroth wrote:

Oh no the absolutely terrifying man getting into his car. Are they okay? They must have been so traumatized.

Right right. This man is the fucking devil and the cops would have been justified in dancing on his corpse.

he is a fucking devil, look at his history and behavior wtf are you smoking?

the dude RAPED people and ASSAULTED people, he is a DEVIL

he is terrifying

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:16 pm

Can't wait for an American policeman to empty 30 5.56 into somebody's back and everything else in a 30 degree cone behind that guy and people trying to justify that.
The Holy Romangnan Empire of Ostmark
something something the sole legitimate Austria-Hungary larp'er on NS :3

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

Nazeroth
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nazeroth » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:16 pm

The Black Forrest wrote:
Nazeroth wrote:

As mentioned before. Ok. He was an asshole. How does that justify seven in the back?

an asshole? giganic understatement

a wanted violent felon with a history of rape and assault as well as being armed and a motivation against police.
Last edited by Nazeroth on Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Postby The Black Forrest » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:18 pm

Nazeroth wrote:
The Black Forrest wrote:

a wanted violent felon with a history of rape and assault as well as being armed and a motivation against police.

Seven in the back. Threat not established.

As people look into it; we may see the shooter may have a violent history like the cop who suffocated Floyd.

Fartsniffage
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 19, 2005
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Fartsniffage » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:19 pm

Nazeroth wrote:
The Black Forrest wrote:

What had he been convicted of previously?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General