NATION

PASSWORD

Brazil - USA Confed Cup Final

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who do you think will win?

Poll ended at Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:42 am

Brazil
57%
USA
43%

Total votes : 44

Colonic Immigration
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Brazil - USA Confed Cup Final

Postby Colonic Immigration » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:07 pm

Fson wrote:
Colonic Immigration wrote:If the US win I'll be so pissed off, they don't even use the proper word.

Im glad to see football do well in N.America

Even though im a montreal fan so sorta biased towards canadians, i really hope the US do well.

Yeah, but I can't take you seriously - you support Charlton. :p
RoI
Economic Left/Right: -5.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.97
Western Mercenary Unio - Yeah, you kinda make idiocy an art

Haikus are easy,
They don't always make much sense,
Refrigerator

Italia Orientale
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Italia Orientale » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:08 pm

why does one sport have to be better, that is so obnoxious, i never said football was better, i just said that it was at least equally violent. allow me to re-iterate again, i didnt say i know shit about rugby i just said u didnt know anything about football, which is surely true.

the rugby heads were the ones that started talking shit about how football is a fat guy sport and how they're pussies. im just standing up for my sport
Military Alert Level: 5 4 3 2 1

Unione Energetica Italia Orientale --- Energy Consortium Storefront
Establish an Embassy in Italia Orientale
Italia Orientale Economic Statistics

“‘Realism’ it used to be called dishonesty...If there is a way out of this moral pigsty we are living in, the first step towards it is probably to grasp that ‘realism’ does not pay, and that to sell out your friends and sit rubbing your hands while they are destroyed is not the last word in political wisdom.” – George Orwell

"In the midst of so many disasters and acts of violence I must not forget that I wear a sword." - Toussaint L'Ouverture

Fson
Minister

Founded: Sep 30, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Fson » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:09 pm

CI and FO

I suggest you calm down, the yanks have reported you for trolling, and well you are so stop before you get banned.
by Wilgrove » Wed May 26, 2010 7:51 am

OMG, It's so obvious! Of course!! Science has lied to us!!!

It's time to abandon scientific progress and only look towards the Lord Jesus Christ (who is white of course) for guidance in all matters!

Intangelon
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Intangelon » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:09 pm

God, I hate that look any player gives when he blatantly fouls someone and get whistled for it.

"What? Me?" As the replay shows an elbow to the head that could be seen from Mars. :roll:
+11,569 posts from Jolt/OMAC
Oh beautiful for pilgrim feet / Whose stern, impassioned stress / A thoroughfare for freedom beat / Across the wilderness!
America! America! / God mend thine ev’ry flaw; / Confirm thy soul in self-control / Thy liberty in law....

Lunatic Goofballs: The problem is that the invisible men in the sky don't tell you how to live your life.
Their fan clubs do.

Fson
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fson » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:10 pm

Italia Orientale wrote:why does one sport have to be better, that is so obnoxious, i never said football was better, i just said that it was at least equally violent. allow me to re-iterate again, i didnt say i know shit about rugby i just said u didnt know anything about football, which is surely true.

the rugby heads were the ones that started talking shit about how football is a fat guy sport and how they're pussies. im just standing up for my sport

I dont know either, who gives a shit weither it is violent or not,

Although i am a cricketer

It's time to abandon scientific progress and only look towards the Lord Jesus Christ (who is white of course) for guidance in all matters!

Letat
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Letat » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:10 pm

Italia Orientale wrote:why does one sport have to be better, that is so obnoxious, i never said football was better, i just said that it was at least equally violent. allow me to re-iterate again, i didnt say i know shit about rugby i just said u didnt know anything about football, which is surely true.

I agree. Except for the fact that all sports are played by brainless meatheads and really real, manly men play Go. Chess is for cowards.
:::Sans la liberté de blâmer, il n'est point d'éloge flatteur:::
:::Absent the freedom to criticize, there is no flattering praise:::

Colonic Immigration
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Colonic Immigration » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:10 pm

Fson wrote:CI and FO

I suggest you calm down, the yanks have reported you for trolling, and well you are so stop before you get banned.

I've done nothing wrong. I merely stated my opinion.
RoI

Haikus are easy,
Refrigerator

Ferrous Oxide
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 27, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Ferrous Oxide » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:10 pm

They report me for everything, though.

Marrakech II
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 15, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Marrakech II » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:11 pm

Intangelon wrote:"What? Me?" As the replay shows an elbow to the head that could be seen from Mars. :roll:

Heh just displaying classic human behavior of denial. Sometimes it works in their favor and they get away with it. A good example is watching any NBA Basketball.

Fson
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fson » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:11 pm

Colonic Immigration wrote:
Fson wrote:
Colonic Immigration wrote:If the US win I'll be so pissed off, they don't even use the proper word.

Im glad to see football do well in N.America

Even though im a montreal fan so sorta biased towards canadians, i really hope the US do well.

Yeah, but I can't take you seriously - you support Charlton. :p

Hey!
:unsure:

No Names Left Damn It
Minister

Founded: Oct 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby No Names Left Damn It » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:11 pm

Sdaeriji wrote:I'm not the one trolling a thread about a game not involving my nation's team, am i?

Oh just ignore him. CI is unbelievably pro-English and Americaphobic.
Original join date March 25th 2008, bitches!
Economic Left/Right: 1.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.12

Letat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Letat » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:12 pm

Intangelon wrote:God, I hate that look any player gives when he blatantly fouls someone and get whistled for it.

"What? Me?" As the replay shows an elbow to the head that could be seen from Mars. :roll:

I'm more fond of the rolling on the ground agonized look they get when they've been "tripped." You'd think they'd friggin' dislocated their pelvises or something.

Intangelon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Intangelon » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:12 pm

I don't think they're trolling. Taking a deliberately pissy tack on the conversation, but being just very spiky, and, well, European as it pertains to the US. I'm used to it, frankly.
Oh beautiful for pilgrim feet / Whose stern, impassioned stress / A thoroughfare for freedom beat / Across the wilderness!
America! America! / God mend thine ev’ry flaw; / Confirm thy soul in self-control / Thy liberty in law....

Lunatic Goofballs: The problem is that the invisible men in the sky don't tell you how to live your life.
Their fan clubs do.

Italia Orientale
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Italia Orientale » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:12 pm

Letat wrote:I agree. Except for the fact that all sports are played by brainless meatheads and really real, manly men play Go. Chess is for cowards.

oh God, let's not get started on that subject lol. ill respect ur opinion as long as u didnt form it because of the History Channel Sun Tzu special.

and please, no need to report anybody, its just nice clean shit talking on both sides
Military Alert Level: 5 4 3 2 1

Unione Energetica Italia Orientale --- Energy Consortium Storefront
Establish an Embassy in Italia Orientale
Italia Orientale Economic Statistics

“‘Realism’ it used to be called dishonesty...If there is a way out of this moral pigsty we are living in, the first step towards it is probably to grasp that ‘realism’ does not pay, and that to sell out your friends and sit rubbing your hands while they are destroyed is not the last word in political wisdom.” – George Orwell

"In the midst of so many disasters and acts of violence I must not forget that I wear a sword." - Toussaint L'Ouverture

Marrakech II
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 15, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Marrakech II » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:13 pm

Ahh but if the majority doesn't share your opinion you are a troll in their eyes. Don't mind that they may just as well be wrong.

Intangelon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Intangelon » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:13 pm

Letat wrote:
Intangelon wrote:God, I hate that look any player gives when he blatantly fouls someone and get whistled for it.

I'm more fond of the rolling on the ground agonized look they get when they've been "tripped." You'd think they'd friggin' dislocated their pelvises or something.

And then get miraculously healed by the "magic sponge" as if -- gasp -- there were never an injury!

Their fan clubs do.

Colonic Immigration
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Colonic Immigration » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:13 pm

No Names Left Damn It wrote:
Sdaeriji wrote:I'm not the one trolling a thread about a game not involving my nation's team, am i?

Oh just ignore him. CI is unbelievably pro-English and Americaphobic.

I'm patriotic - so? I don't see why they're exited - it's the confederation cup, it's worthless.
RoI

Haikus are easy,
Refrigerator

Hydesland
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 28, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Hydesland » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:14 pm

Great goal.

Tarantum
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 22, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tarantum » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:14 pm

Brazil scores, 2-3
Gloria virtutis umbra.

Sdaeriji
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Sdaeriji » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:14 pm

And there it goes.
Farnhamia wrote:What part of the four-letter word "Rules" are you having trouble with?
Farnhamia wrote:four-letter word "Rules"

Letat
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Letat » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:14 pm

Italia Orientale wrote:
Letat wrote:I agree. Except for the fact that all sports are played by brainless meatheads and really real, manly men play Go. Chess is for cowards.

oh God, let's not get started on that subject lol. ill respect ur opinion as long as u didnt form it because of the History Channel Sun Tzu special.

and please, no need to report anybody, its just nice clean shit talking on both sides

I formed my opinion losing at Go, thank you very much.

Steel Butterfly
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Steel Butterfly » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:14 pm

what the fuck...
Founded: March 12th, 2003

Colonic Immigration
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Colonic Immigration » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:14 pm

Marrakech II wrote:

Ahh but if the majority doesn't share your opinion you are a troll in their eyes. Don't mind that they may just as well be wrong.

Grrr...
RoI

Haikus are easy,
Refrigerator

Intangelon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Intangelon » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:14 pm

The set piece goal once again beats the US team. 2-3. Oh well, fun while it lasted.

Their fan clubs do.

Fson
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fson » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:15 pm

Even if brazil win the us have got something to be proud of.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General