Page 455 of 500

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:25 pm
by Heloin
Saint Sche Batose wrote:
Heloin wrote:Which, alongside emergency and work related stuff, is the only place cars belong. If you live in a rural environment cars are the only viable option for local transit. But for interstate, suburban, downtown, and freight, rail and boat are the way to go.


How can you stand with Hong Kong from Africa?

A very long stick.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:25 pm
by Saint Sche Batose
San Lumen wrote:
Saint Sche Batose wrote:
I have lived in it all my life and my political views and I feel like Alex Cooper, metaphorically speaking.

why don't run if your think you can do better?

I don't run because I have asthma and I also have nowhere to go if I do run.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:25 pm
by Saint Sche Batose
Heloin wrote:
Saint Sche Batose wrote:
How can you stand with Hong Kong from Africa?

A very long stick.


Shit, Nobel Peace Prize for you.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:26 pm
by Kexholm and Karelia
San Lumen wrote:

I like her words but im sure your side will take it wildly out of context.

Alright then, enlighten me, explain me the context

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:27 pm
by The Greater Ohio Valley
Kexholm and Karelia wrote:
The Greater Ohio Valley wrote:I know, ghosts and shadows.

AOC says Ginsburg's death should 'radicalize' Dems: 'I need you to be ready'

What’s that you say?

I say, show me the socialists and communists, you didn’t do that.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:27 pm
by Valrifell
Kexholm and Karelia wrote:
San Lumen wrote:I like her words but im sure your side will take it wildly out of context.

Alright then, enlighten me, explain me the context


Radicalize being used to mean "galvanize"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:28 pm
by The Greater Ohio Valley
Saint Sche Batose wrote:
The Greater Ohio Valley wrote:Who are you?


Don't think that matters. What matters is you being rude for someone being open about their beliefs.

*shrug*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:28 pm
by Saint Sche Batose
I wish someone would kiss me like Biden makes out with his 19yo granddaughter.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:28 pm
by The Black Forrest
Saint Sche Batose wrote:
Heloin wrote:I said I'm being a dick. I didn't say I was a dick. The difference could get the mods angry at you, avoid that in the future.


I've pissed off the mods so many times that their intimidation doesn't affect me anymore.


Ahh but the delete button should. It will eventually turn to a DOS.

Nothing wrong with conservative viewpoints; just make them interesting rather then propaganda.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:28 pm
by Greater Miami Shores
The Greater Ohio Valley wrote:
Greater Miami Shores wrote:I have posted a few times on NS, when I lived in Cuba I used to see spirits or ghosts if you prefer, in the house I used to live in Cuba, since then I believe in God and Spirits :) Perhaps you have seen my posts, not far left socialism and communism, oh wait, I have seen far left socialism and communism in Cuba, as I am a native Cuban and American citizen, Proud Republican supporter of President Trump and the Republicans, :) lol. I know what real socialism and communism is, as it has been practiced in Cuba and all over the world. This is one of the reasons I strongly support President Trump and the Republicans, and a conservative majority US Supreme Court.

I don’t care.

I don care about your pro Democrats, pro Biden, pro leftist views either, but I respect your rights to your views, your rights to think differently than I do and post them to me and anyone on NS, this respect is not earned, it is given, and it exists, it is called Democracy in the USA and western style multi political party nations, not in Cuba, Nicaragua and Venezuela. I have Venezuelan American friends and I have met Venezuelan Republicans supporters of President Trump at the Trump rallies I have attended, which I have a right to post about and share them with all my fellow nation, those fellow nations that care. I even posted about the 2 lady Cuban Democrats who gave me the finger :) lol, and the old Cuban Democrat guy who gave me the finger :) lol, and I just laughed to myself, I did not cuss them out the way they cussed me out. Which increases my support and honor to see President Trump reelected as he deserves to be reelected according to my Political views and my fellow Republicans political views. Fair and Balanced Posts.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:29 pm
by Saint Sche Batose
The Greater Ohio Valley wrote:
Saint Sche Batose wrote:
Don't think that matters. What matters is you being rude for someone being open about their beliefs.

*shrug*


This, right here, ladies and gentlemen, is evidence of the hypocrisy of leftists.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:29 pm
by Liriena
Kexholm and Karelia wrote:
The Greater Ohio Valley wrote:I know, ghosts and shadows.

AOC says Ginsburg's death should 'radicalize' Dems: 'I need you to be ready'

What’s that you say?

AOC once again proving that she's the best.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:29 pm
by The Black Forrest
Kexholm and Karelia wrote:
The Greater Ohio Valley wrote:I know, ghosts and shadows.

AOC says Ginsburg's death should 'radicalize' Dems: 'I need you to be ready'

What’s that you say?


I say I am surprised Fox would complain about AOC.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:30 pm
by Saint Sche Batose
The Black Forrest wrote:
Saint Sche Batose wrote:
I've pissed off the mods so many times that their intimidation doesn't affect me anymore.


Ahh but the delete button should. It will eventually turn to a DOS.

Nothing wrong with conservative viewpoints; just make them interesting rather then propaganda.


Oh no, the delete button.
"I'm shaking in my baby seal leather boots." - Megamind.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:30 pm
by Kexholm and Karelia
Saint Sche Batose wrote:
The Greater Ohio Valley wrote:*shrug*


This, right here, ladies and gentlemen, is evidence of the hypocrisy of leftists.

It’s been well documented since modern leftism has existed, you don’t need more

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:31 pm
by Cannot think of a name
Saint Sche Batose wrote:I wish someone would kiss me like Biden makes out with his 19yo granddaughter.

Look, I know that you cats need to muddy the water after Trump implied he wanted to fuck his own daughter on a talk show, but when you bring these weird fantasies on, unprompted and just festering here like this all it does is remind us, “Oh yeah, Trump once implied he wanted to fuck his own daughter. That was weird.”

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:31 pm
by San Lumen
Kexholm and Karelia wrote:
San Lumen wrote:I like her words but im sure your side will take it wildly out of context.

Alright then, enlighten me, explain me the context

Galvanize and radicalize mean two different things.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:31 pm
by Saint Sche Batose
Kexholm and Karelia wrote:
Saint Sche Batose wrote:
This, right here, ladies and gentlemen, is evidence of the hypocrisy of leftists.

It’s been well documented since modern leftism has existed, you don’t need more


Leftists apparently do, since they're so defiant of these evidence-based allegations.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:32 pm
by Liriena
Kexholm and Karelia wrote:
Saint Sche Batose wrote:
This, right here, ladies and gentlemen, is evidence of the hypocrisy of leftists.

It’s been well documented since modern leftism has existed, you don’t need more

What's the "hypocrisy" here?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:32 pm
by The Black Forrest
Saint Sche Batose wrote:
The Black Forrest wrote:
Ahh but the delete button should. It will eventually turn to a DOS.

Nothing wrong with conservative viewpoints; just make them interesting rather then propaganda.


Oh no, the delete button.
"I'm shaking in my baby seal leather boots." - Megamind.


Oh dude. Don’t get yourself deleted. You are actually interesting and have potential.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:32 pm
by Heloin
San Lumen wrote:
Kexholm and Karelia wrote:Alright then, enlighten me, explain me the context

Galvanize and radicalize mean two different things.

I think Kex is under the impression that the Democratic Party is the IRA.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:32 pm
by The Greater Ohio Valley
Saint Sche Batose wrote:
The Greater Ohio Valley wrote:*shrug*


This, right here, ladies and gentlemen, is evidence of the hypocrisy of leftists.

Kexholm and Karelia wrote:
Saint Sche Batose wrote:
This, right here, ladies and gentlemen, is evidence of the hypocrisy of leftists.

It’s been well documented since modern leftism has existed, you don’t need more

:roll:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:32 pm
by The Black Forrest
Kexholm and Karelia wrote:
Saint Sche Batose wrote:
This, right here, ladies and gentlemen, is evidence of the hypocrisy of leftists.

It’s been well documented since modern leftism has existed, you don’t need more


Where is it documented?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:33 pm
by New haven america
Fun fact: Amy Barrett's (One of Trump's top picks) sect of Christianity is what inspired Margaret Atwood to write The Handmaid's Tale.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:33 pm
by New haven america
-double post-