NATION

PASSWORD

Saudi Crown Prince sent death squad to Canada

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cordel One
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Cordel One » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:59 am

Novus America wrote:
Salus Maior wrote:
Eh, that's probably enough to hate him on.

Oh there is good reason to hate him, but some of the stuff people say is still crazy. Like that he is part of an Israeli conspiracy when he and the government of Israel hate each other. Or that all Jews are like him. Admittedly he acts like an anti-Semitic caricature at times, (a common anti-Semitic trope is Jews are super rich and powerful, got their money from speculation vs inventing new products and services or other good things (ignoring him many other Jews have actually invented or discovered good things) and use that money to finance rainbow capitalist causes) so while this trope actually fits Soros perfectly, very few Jews are like him obviously and most do not fit it.

We still need to keep it in perspective.

But I am not sure what it has to do with the topic.

There are so many things you could actually hate him for and people go for far-fetched anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

-Ra-
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby -Ra- » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:03 pm

Muslim dictatorships do terrible shit. So, what's new on the news?

Cordel One
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Cordel One » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:20 pm

-Ra- wrote:Muslim dictatorships do terrible shit. So, what's new on the news?

FTFY

-Ra-
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby -Ra- » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:28 pm

Cordel One wrote:

FTFY

Interesting that every single majority Muslim population bar possibly two (Albania + Bosnia and Herzegovina) is repressively corrupt, backward, and authoritarian if not outright totalitarian.

Interesting that most Muslim countries oppress women's rights and gay people. I thought leftists cared about those things.

Cordel One
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Cordel One » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:32 pm

-Ra- wrote:
Cordel One wrote:Muslim dictatorships do terrible shit. So, what's new on the news?

FTFY

Interesting that every single majority Muslim population bar possibly two (Albania + Bosnia and Herzegovina) is repressively corrupt, backward, and authoritarian if not outright totalitarian.

Interesting that most Muslim countries oppress women's rights and gay people. I thought leftists cared about those things.

Interesting that a certain western country destabilized basically every nation in that region.
Last edited by Cordel One on Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Ra-
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby -Ra- » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:34 pm

Cordel One wrote:
-Ra- wrote:Interesting that every single majority Muslim population bar possibly two (Albania + Bosnia and Herzegovina) is repressively corrupt, backward, and authoritarian if not outright totalitarian.

Interesting that a certain western country destabilized basically every nation in that region.

Tfw America destabilised Saudi Arabia.

Also tfw leftists excuse the world's worst violators of human rights because EBUL AMERIKKKA!
Last edited by -Ra- on Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Duvniask
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Duvniask » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:39 pm

-Ra- wrote:
Cordel One wrote:Muslim dictatorships do terrible shit. So, what's new on the news?

FTFY

"All dictatorships do terrible stuff"

"WHY DOESN'T THE LEFT CARE ABOUT GAY PEOPLE AND WOMEN IN THE ISLAMIC WORLD?"

Incoherent nonsense argued in comically bad faith. Try again.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:40 pm

-Ra- wrote:
Cordel One wrote:Interesting that a certain western country destabilized basically every nation in that region.

Also tfw leftists excuse the world's worst violators of human rights because EBUL AMERIKKKA!

You are not even trying at this point.
Irish Nationalist from Belfast / Leftwing / Atheist / Alliance Party voter
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 29, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Rich Port » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:42 pm

The Huskar Social Union wrote:
-Ra- wrote:Tfw America destabilised Saudi Arabia.

You are not even trying at this point.

Pretty sure he was never trying. All nine of his posts are bizarre and incoherent attacks against both Democrats and Republicans, and also, Trump is a prima donna but he is stable.
THOSE THAT SOW THORNS SHOULD NOT EXPECT FLOWERS
CONSERVATISM IS FEAR AND STAGNATION AS IDEOLOGY. ONLY MARCH FORWARD.

Pronouns: She/Her
The Alt-Right Playbook
Alt-right/racist terminology
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

-Ra-
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby -Ra- » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:46 pm

Duvniask wrote:
-Ra- wrote:Interesting that every single majority Muslim population bar possibly two (Albania + Bosnia and Herzegovina) is repressively corrupt, backward, and authoritarian if not outright totalitarian.

"All dictatorships do terrible stuff"

Seems rather interesting that most majority Muslim countries are dictatorships.

Seems rather interesting that most of the countries most infamous for their terrible human rights records are majority Muslim countries.

Seems rather interesting that many people on the left are more interested in "sounding the alarm" about how much of a racist/sexist/whatever society America is but turn a blind eye to the plight of people who are actually marginalized in the Middle East.

Rusozak
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 14, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rusozak » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:49 pm

Glorious Hong Kong wrote:Saudi Arabia should be sanctioned and treated the same as Iran. The Saudis are the ones exporting radical Islamic ideology and fucking my country up. A complete end to fossil fuels will end the West's dependence on Saudi Arabia AND lower carbon emissions, which will go a long way toward averting catastrophic climate change. In common with other Gulf states, Saudi Arabia is only as rich as it is because of its massive oil reserves and reliance on foreign indentured servitude. The moment we stop buying their oil, their economy will implode very rapidly.

EDIT: Saudi Arabia's demise will also mark a turning point in the struggle against Islamic theocracy and Muslim supremacy across the Muslim world and a possible return to secular, liberal democracy. Muslim countries weren't always this conservative.

Not to mention all the shady shit the Saudis pull, this just being icing on the cake. If there was one conspiracy theory I believed, it's the Saudi government being in on 9/11.
NOTE: This nation's government style, policies, and opinions in roleplay or forum 7 does not represent my true beliefs. It is purely for the enjoyment of the game.

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Postby The Rich Port » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:51 pm

-Ra- wrote:
Duvniask wrote:"All dictatorships do terrible stuff"

Seems rather interesting that most of the countries most infamous for their terrible human rights records are majority Muslim countries.

Seems rather interesting that many people on the left are more interested in "sounding the alarm" about how much of a racist/sexist/whatever society America is but turn a blind eye to the plight of people who are actually marginalized in the Middle East.

You literally just said you don't care about Saudi Arabia violating people's rights. :roll:

The Alt-Right Playbook
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Duvniask
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Duvniask » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:53 pm

-Ra- wrote:
Duvniask wrote:"All dictatorships do terrible stuff"

Seems really interesting how everything has to be an allusion to some implied obvious fact, much in the same way 4chan dogwhistlers speak about "(((them)))".

Just come out and say you think Muslims are dirty savages that are incapable of progressing to the Western Enlightenment.
Last edited by Duvniask on Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-Ra-
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby -Ra- » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:05 pm

The Rich Port wrote:
You literally just said you don't care about Saudi Arabia violating people's rights. :roll:

Really? Where did I say that?

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Postby The Rich Port » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:07 pm

-Ra- wrote:
The Rich Port wrote:

Really? Where did I say that?

I didn't realize the human rights record of Saudi Arabia was so boring to you. :roll:

The Alt-Right Playbook
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

-Ra-
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby -Ra- » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:08 pm

The Rich Port wrote:I didn't realize the human rights record of Saudi Arabia was so boring to you. :roll:

I mean, it's reprehensible. My comment just highlights that it isn't a new phenomenon. This happens every damn day, and people in the west turn a blind eye every damn time. So, what is new?

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Postby The Rich Port » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:10 pm

-Ra- wrote:
The Rich Port wrote:I didn't realize the human rights record of Saudi Arabia was so boring to you. :roll:

I mean, it's reprehensible. My comment just highlights that it isn't a new phenomenon. This happens every damn day, and people in the west turn a blind eye every damn time. So, what is new?

Whatever you say buddy. :roll:

Speaking of... No response from Trump about this, not even a tweet.

I guess state-sponsored terrorism is boring to him too, especially when it's from one of his boyfriends.

The Alt-Right Playbook
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:11 pm

The Rich Port wrote:
-Ra- wrote:

I guess state-sponsored terrorism is boring to him too, especially when it's from one of his boyfriends.

Cant be seen to be too vocal about the actions of your bankrollers.
Irish Nationalist from Belfast / Leftwing / Atheist / Alliance Party voter
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:12 pm

-Ra- wrote:
Cordel One wrote:Interesting that a certain western country destabilized basically every nation in that region.

Have you even read this thread. Because I have seen very few "leftists" here excuse the Saudis. In fact most seem quite happy to criticize the Saudis.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Postby The Rich Port » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:13 pm

Andsed wrote:
-Ra- wrote:Tfw America destabilised Saudi Arabia.

Have you even read this thread. Because I have seen very few "leftists" here excuse the Saudis. In fact most seem quite happy to criticize the Saudis.

Yeah but you see our complaining isn't a fucking strongly worded letter to Saudi Arabia so it doesn't count.

And we're still selling weapons to that fucker Prince whatever his name is.

The Alt-Right Playbook
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

-Ra-
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby -Ra- » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:14 pm

The Rich Port wrote:
-Ra- wrote:

No response from Bernie on this either. Where is he? It seems like he doesn't care.

I honestly wish Trump would take more action to ostracise the Saudis, but we can't have everything we want.

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Postby The Rich Port » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:15 pm

-Ra- wrote:
The Rich Port wrote:

No response from Bernie on this either. Where is he? It seems like he doesn't care.

I honestly wish Trump would take more action to ostracise the Saudis, but we can't have everything we want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPggLiKwD0o

Especially when you're this lazy about research, I'm amazed you find the willpower to walk to the poll station.

Also, Bernie Sanders isn't president is he.
Last edited by The Rich Port on Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Alt-Right Playbook
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

-Ra-
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby -Ra- » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:19 pm

The Rich Port wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPggLiKwD0o

Especially when you're this lazy about research, I'm amazed you find the willpower to walk to the poll station.

So? He is silent about this incident. Why doesn't comrade Bernie come out and denounce every single thing the Saudis do? We should all be doing this, because Saudi Arabia is evil. Hot take, I know.

I don't fault Bernie for not responding right away. Just like I don't fault Trump for doing the same thing.

And no, he isn't president. Thankfully.

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Postby The Rich Port » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:20 pm

-Ra- wrote:
The Rich Port wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPggLiKwD0o

So? He is silent about this incident. Why doesn't comrade Bernie come out and denounce every single thing the Saudis do? We should all be doing this, because Saudi Arabia is evil. Hot take, I know.

I don't fault Bernie for not responding right away. Just like I don't fault Trump for doing the same thing.

And no, he isn't president. Thankfully.

God forbid he actually takes action against Saudi Arabia instead of feeding them weapons. :roll:

And unearned ass-kissing for that matter.
Last edited by The Rich Port on Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Alt-Right Playbook
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

-Astoria-
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 27, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby -Astoria- » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:29 pm

Oman (& the Maldives, etc) would like a word with you.
Now is the time to drink1
                                                      Republic of Astoria | Pobolieth Asdair                                                      
Bedhent cewsel ein gweisiau | Our deeds shall speak
IC: FactbooksLocationEmbassiesFAQIntegrity | OOC: CCL's VP • 9th in NSFB#110/10: DGES
 ⌜✉⌟ TV1 News | 2023-04-11  ▶ ⬤──────── (LIVE) |  Headlines  Winter out; spring in for public parks • Environment ministry announces A₤300m in renewables subsidies • "Not enough," say unions on A₤24m planned Govt cost-of-living salary supplement |  Weather  Liskerry ⛅ 13° • Altas ⛅ 10° • Esterpine ☀ 11° • Naltgybal ☁ 14° • Ceirtryn ⛅ 19° • Bynscel ☀ 11° • Lyteel ☔ 9° |  Traffic  ROADWORKS: WRE expwy towards Port Trelyn closed; use Routes P294 northbound; P83 southbound 

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General