NATION

PASSWORD

Historic Hindu Temple Inaugurated in India on site of Mosque

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Reformed American Republic
Powerbroker

Founded: May 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Reformed American Republic » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:23 pm

Good on the Hindus for showing that they will no longer submit to Muslims.
"It's called 'the American Dream' 'cause you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
Older posts do not reflect my positions.

Holocene Extinction

Greed and Death
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Greed and Death » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:24 pm

The Reformed American Republic wrote:Good on the Hindus for showing that they will no longer submit to Muslims.

If anything the Muslims in India owe the Hindus reparations for centuries of apartheid rule.
"Trying to solve the healthcare problem by mandating people buy insurance is like trying to solve the homeless problem by mandating people buy a house."(paraphrase from debate with Hilary Clinton)
Barack Obama

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:28 pm

Considering the Mosque was built for the explicit purpose of hurting Hindu pride, I can’t feel any sympathy for it. Good for taking that down.

Seriously reading up on the treatment of Hindus under the Indian Sultanates, I’m somewhat glad about this
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Free Indian States
Attaché

Founded: Jun 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Indian States » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:32 pm

Bombadil wrote:
Free Indian States wrote:
Heh yes, now if you try to look for the exact place of birth, there'll be people saying it's meaningless to search as Ram is just mythology.

Anyways, even if Ram existed, it would be next to impossible to find the exact location of birth, considering how much the texts and even facts have been altered over the ages.

Well quite, next to nothing is known about the temple factually. Nor is much known about the construction of the mosque, nationalists would have you believe it was part of Aurangzeb's zeal but there's no evidence he ordered it built and there's more evidence it wasn't even built in his reign.

The entire narrative around this is purely for nationalistic ends, the mosque was a beautiful construction acoustically designed so you could whisper at one end and hear at the other, likely built over a typical temple if not a ruin and now destroyed for political means.

It is what it is, but I don't feel we should be encouraging violence and destruction in this way, what about other mosques in India, seems the path has been set for a few more mob riots.

I think what you said in the last paragraph is correct. I hear people say that this is just the beginning, and thousands more temples need to be reclaimed.
The Confederacy of Free Indian States, set in an alternate timeline in which India doesn't get colonised, is a regional union with member states enjoying a high level of autonomy.

--------------------

Lore being remade
24 Nov
Today we have no news. No really, us at the news studio have actually run out of things to report and absolutely nothing interesting seems to happen. We tried playing अंताक्षरी, but after singing every bollywood song in existence about 5 times over, we couldn't even pretend to be having fun. God help us.

The Reformed American Republic
Powerbroker

Founded: May 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Reformed American Republic » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:39 pm

Bombadil wrote:
Well quite, next to nothing is known about the temple factually. Nor is much known about the construction of the mosque, nationalists would have you believe it was part of Aurangzeb's zeal but there's no evidence he ordered it built and there's more evidence it wasn't even built in his reign.

The entire narrative around this is purely for nationalistic ends, the mosque was a beautiful construction acoustically designed so you could whisper at one end and hear at the other, likely built over a typical temple if not a ruin and now destroyed for political means.

It is what it is, but I don't feel we should be encouraging violence and destruction in this way, what about other mosques in India, seems the path has been set for a few more mob riots.

I think what you said in the last paragraph is correct. I hear people say that this is just the beginning, and thousands more temples need to be reclaimed.

Do those mosques want India to be governed under Sharia law?
"It's called 'the American Dream' 'cause you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
Older posts do not reflect my positions.

Holocene Extinction

Novus America
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Novus America » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:45 pm

Orostan wrote:
Greed and Death wrote:
Perhaps. But think of how many decades were had toe peacefully move the Mosque ? And centuries if you count British rule. I would prefer a peaceful moving of the mosque with careful preservation of any artifacts. Hindus have been trying to get their temple back since at least 1853. There was more than enough time for a peaceful negotiated withdrawal. Instead the Muslims hid behind the British and then the Courts. It was really only a matter of time until the local majority had enough and took matters into their own hands.

You can't move a building. It's literally in the ground. Besides that absolutely nothing justifies the majority "taking things into their own hands" against a minority like this, especially with recent events in India.

Aclion wrote:If they wanted to preserve it they had 100 years to move it to a location that doesn't obstruct other religions access to their holy sites.

>JUST MOVE THE BUILDING BRO
>JUST MOVE THE HUNDRED YEAR OLD BIGASS STRUCTURE BRO

Erm you actually can move a building. Admittedly it is not easy but it can be done... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Ha ... Lighthouse
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Zombie Ike/Teddy Roosevelt 2020.

Novus America represents my vision of an awesome Atompunk near future United States of America expanded to the entire North American continent, Guyana and the Philippines. The population would be around 700 million.
Think something like prewar Fallout, minus the bad stuff.

Politically I am an independent. I support what is good for the country, which means I cannot support either party.

Novus America
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Novus America » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:49 pm

Bombadil wrote:
Greed and Death wrote:
Yes it would have been preferable for a peaceful resolution where the Hindus got their holy site back and Muslims have their temple moved preferably at state expense or BJP expense.

What about the Buddhists?

Many critics also claim that the present-day Ayodhya was originally a Buddhist site, based on its identification with Saketa described in Buddhist texts. According to historian Romila Thapar, ignoring the Hindu mythological accounts, the first historic mention of the city dates back to the 7th century, when the Chinese pilgrim Xuanzang described it as a Buddhist site.

Well Buddhism and Hinduism are not necessarily mutually exclusive, some people claim to be both Buddhists and Hindus. Neither are a religion demanding sole obedience the way Islam is.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Novus America represents my vision of an awesome Atompunk near future United States of America expanded to the entire North American continent, Guyana and the Philippines. The population would be around 700 million.

Politically I am an independent. I support what is good for the country, which means I cannot support either party.

Free Indian States
Attaché

Founded: Jun 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Indian States » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:52 pm

The Reformed American Republic wrote:

Do those mosques want India to be governed under Sharia law?

Yes, but it's not a very popular movement among Muslims, as they have their own law code that applies only to them. The government is trying to remove this Muslim Personal Law, that applies only to them.
The Confederacy of Free Indian States, set in an alternate timeline in which India doesn't get colonised, is a regional union with member states enjoying a high level of autonomy.

--------------------

Lore being remade
24 Nov
Today we have no news. No really, us at the news studio have actually run out of things to report and absolutely nothing interesting seems to happen. We tried playing अंताक्षरी, but after singing every bollywood song in existence about 5 times over, we couldn't even pretend to be having fun. God help us.

Marhaenia
Lobbyist

Founded: May 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Marhaenia » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:03 pm

Religious matters aside, one has to admit that this is a rather slick political move (or just following the recent trends of restoring religious values like those in other countries, depends on how one sees it). All in all, good for the BJP, other political parties in Afro-Eurasia and the Americas could definitely learn something from this, regardless of their political leanings
| Website: https://marhaenia.gov.pr | Library: Kepustaka'an | Telegram: 3703689 |
QOTM: "Don't be startled! Don't be dumbfounded! Don't be arrogant! These words are my own upholder in facing problems that sometimes shook myself." ~ Grand General (Ret.) H. M. Soeharto
Whenever the NS site went down for me and I forgot to have the common sense to backup my text / writing
NNA International: "Burn Neo-Colonialist and Imperalist dogs," the Prime President reaffirmed in the CXXII Party Congress

MGTOWia
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby MGTOWia » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:35 am

Good on the Hindus for reversing Islamic triumphalism. More nations and religions historically oppressed by Islam should do likewise.
"The more money you make, the more women you should avoid." -- YouTube user Anubis_X64

"Wokeness is a disease. MGTOW is the cure."

"Love: (n) the mechanism the human species has evolved to keep males and females from killing each other long enough to produce and raise offspring."

-Astoria-
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 27, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby -Astoria- » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:42 am

Salus Maior wrote:So you avenge the injustice of tearing down a centuries old historical religious site, by tearing down a centuries old historical religious site.

Good job, we've learned so much here.
This.
                                                      Republic of Astoria | Pobolieth Asdair                                                      
Bedhent cewsel ein gweisiau | Our deeds shall speak
IC: FactbooksLocationEmbassiesFAQIntegrity | OOC: CCL's VP • 9th in NSFB#110/10: DGES
 ⌜✉⌟ TV1 News | 2023-04-11  ▶ ⬤──────── (LIVE) |  Headlines  Winter out; spring in for public parks • Environment ministry announces A₤300m in renewables subsidies • "Not enough," say unions on A₤24m planned Govt cost-of-living salary supplement |  Weather  Liskerry ⛅ 13° • Altas ⛅ 10° • Esterpine ☀ 11° • Naltgybal ☁ 14° • Ceirtryn ⛅ 19° • Bynscel ☀ 11° • Lyteel ☔ 9° |  Traffic  ROADWORKS: WRE expwy towards Port Trelyn closed; use Routes P294 northbound; P83 southbound 

The Alma Mater
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 23, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby The Alma Mater » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:42 am

So.. what is the news ? Many mosques are former churches or pagan temples - the aya sofia and the kaaba being the best known examples. Turning a mosque into a temple for another religion is fair play ;)
Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease.
It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.
- Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

Goldenshrines
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Goldenshrines » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:52 am

There maybe some sort of historical manipulation or proclaimtion of baseless theories to produce anti-Islamic sentiments amongst hindus by the hindu nationalist ruling party in a conservative religious and highly corrupt society. Based on what people are saying here it seems that the babri mosque was built for the sole purpose of mocking Hindus, however as someone pointed out, it may be another lie to further push their agenda and unite the target 'vote bank' through hatred. If however it is true then ofcourse it would hurt hindu sentiments. In that case as already suggested the mosque should've been moved somewhere else. If that was not possible then they should've either forgiven a barbaric act which was carried out hundreds of years ago by a ruthless uncivilised theocracy or come to an agreement of legally demolishing the mosque while considering muslim opinion about the issue. I am pretty sure that Ram with all his wisdom and intelligence would've proceeded that way. However they illegally demolished the centuries old mosque through force instead and obviously this affected muslim sentiments. Who does that. It's illegal ruthless and uncivilised. Furthermore they knew this would start riots. 2000 people died mostly from the minority group. A large scale terrorist attack was fuelled because of this. Just because other countries are not following the righteous path,doesn't mean whataboutism justifies this mess.
Last edited by Goldenshrines on Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Glorious Hong Kong
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious Hong Kong » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:16 am

The Hindustani State wrote:Ram Mandir Bhoomi Pujan: PM Modi offers prayers to Ram Lalla, performs 'sashtang pranam'

Basically, in an event that has largely been overshadowed in the news by coronavirus and the Lebanon explosion, a historic temple to the Hindu deity Lord Rama has been inaugurated in Ayodhya, the birthplace of Rama and one of the holiest sites in Hinduism.

For context, a massive shrine to Lord Rama had existed there for centuries, in 1527, Mughal conqueror Babur conquered Ayodhya, and as a symbol of his victory over the Kingdoms of India, he tore down the shrine to Rama and built a Mosque known as the Babri Masjid, burying the idols of the former shrine under the steps of the Mosque so they would have to be trampled when entering. Ever since, it has been a Hindu dream to one day rebuild the shrine to Lord Rama, however, this was not possible as for centuries, Hindus were second class citizens and oppressed by the Mughals and Sultanates of India.

In 1992, rioters forcefully tore down the Babri Masjid, sparking months of riots and communal violence in India between Hindus and Muslims. A court case arose which had not been resolved until early this year, when the High Court of India ruled in favour of the Hindus, but allowed the Muslims to build a Mosque nearby.

Today, the building of the historic temple has been commissioned in a ceremony known as Bhoomi Pujan, where the shrine of Lord Rama, which had been torn down in 1527, is finally being rebuilt. However, this has not come without controversy, a Hindu organization in America, which had bought a Times Square slot for people in NYC to see the inauguration of the temple in public, was revoked it’s slot due to activism from Islamist groups in the US, which the World Hindu Council has denounced.

What is your opinion on this issue?

I think this is an amazing day, and it is going to go down in the history books of India. It cannot be stressed enough how big this is for Hindus not just in India, but Hindus around the world. This is akin to the Jews rebuilding the temple in Jerusalem.

Good. As a non-Muslim, second-class citizen living in a Muslim-majority country, I totally empathize when non-Muslims FINALLY decide ENOUGH IS ENOUGH and respond in kind by demolishing Muslim imperialist structures such as al-Aqsa and Babri Masjid. I stand with INDIA and I stand with ISRAEL.

If Erdogan sees fit to unilaterally, and with one fell swoop, convert the Hagia Sophia into a mosque to the exclusion of the Christians who were there centuries before Islam even existed, then the indigenous Jews have every right to pray at the Temple Mount and rebuild their Holy Temple in Jerusalem, and the indigenous Hindus are well within their rights to rebuild their heritage on their own soil. The mosques that were built atop the remains of non-Muslim places of worship, most notably al-Aqsa, are shameful symbols of thirteen long and painful centuries of relentless and neverending Muslim imperialist aggression, enslavement, genocide, humiliation, and subjugation of the Infidel other that continues to this very day (while woke leftists turn a blind eye and accuse critics of Muslim imperialist aggression and chauvinistic entitlement of iSlAmOpHoBiA, thereby losing ALL credibility when it comes to issues of race and religion).

These mosques ought to be totally leveled to the ground to make room for the original structures that predate these oppressive mosques by centuries if not millennia. They are an indelible stain on humanity's conscience just as Nazi, Communist, and Confederate symbols and monuments are today. Hindu activists were absolutely right to completely destroy Babri Masjid and consign it to the trash bin of history where it belongs.

Tough shit if entitled Muslim fundamentalists want to start a fucking riot and pogrom yet more innocent Christians, Hindus, Jews, Buddhists, atheists, and other pagan minorities now that the shoe's on the other foot. They need to realize that the whole world doesn't revolve solely and exclusively around Islam and Muslims and non-Muslims are not bound by their bullshit medieval religious doctrines and are under no obligation to give a single flying fuck about their delicate fee-fees, intellectually lazy and conversation-killing charges of racism and bigotry aside. All's fair in love and war and you reap what you sow.

I'm only calling for the demolition of these particular mosques because of where and how they were built. Had these mosques been erected in the middle of the desert at no one else's expense, I would argue that they should remain standing as a monument to history. I'm just seeing off certain woke, intersectional, white-, male-, Jew-bashing, BLM, BDS far-leftists who stand ready to accuse me of hypocrisy on the issue of toppling monuments and statues while they themselves would most likely defend al-Aqsa's abominable existence and deny the right of Jews and Christians in the area to exercise their freedom of belief because "muh eViL ZiOnAzIs/poor, oppressed Muslims/Arabs/Palestinians" and it's tOtAlLy nOt rAcIsT aNd aNtIsEmItIc to insist that Jews have no right to pray at the Temple Mount and that Muslims and ONLY Muslims ought to be exempt from security checks at the entry points to the Temple Mount that routinely apply to Jews and Christians without issue.

This last double standard is one that lying Al Jazeera (I condemn Malaysia's witch hunt against them BTW) conveniently omitted at the time that entitled, far-right, Palestinian/Arab/Muslim supremacist riots were taking place. Netanyahu surprisingly and disappointingly backed down rather than telling these violent extremists to go fuck themselves and decisively and unequivocally moving to reclaim the Yishuv's millennia-old heritage and put a complete stop to terror attacks against Israel and international calls for its annihilation by doubling down on annexation, settlement construction, the demolition of illegal, Arab-Muslim, settler-colonialist structures such as Al-Aqsa, and the eviction of illegal, Arab-Muslim settlers in the West Bank just to stick it to the man, in this case, genocidally-inclined radical Islamist and Arab ultranationalist terrorists who believe the only good Jew is a dead Jew, and hypocritical, woke leftist sympathizers in the West who believe that Arabs, Muslims, and Palestinians can do no wrong and anyone who claims otherwise is a racist bigot who deserves to be canceled and condemned to beg for scraps under a bridge along with their loved ones while Islamist extremists track down and murder them with complete and total impunity.

Victim-blaming rape culture that condemns non-Muslims in the Muslim world to an eternity of second-class dhimmitude and constant humiliation is essentially what these leftists and Islamists are shilling for and it's pretty fucking disgusting.

To Al Jazeera, Muslim supremacists, and woke far-leftists, Infidel Lives Don't Matter. To them, I reply: ALL LIVES MATTER.
LIBERATE HONG KONG. REVOLUTION OF OUR TIMES. CCP DELENDA EST.
VIVE LE FRANCE. JE SUIS SAMUEL PATY. I STAND WITH EUROPE AND ISRAEL AGAINST RADICAL ISLAM.
ALL LIVES MATTER.
Wuhan coronavirus is racist but Japanese encephalitis is A-OK. The CCP has nothing to do with this double standard whatsoever. Nothing to see here.
The case against communism
Definition of radical Islam

Risottia
Khan of Spam

Founded: Sep 05, 2006
Democratic Socialists

Postby Risottia » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:23 am

I totally don't see this leading to further religious violence.
Like, totally. :roll:

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:34 am

Now if only Greece leads another crusade to retake Constantinople and Hagia Sophia…
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Marhaenia
Lobbyist

Founded: May 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Marhaenia » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:10 am

Aureumterra wrote:Now if only Greece leads another crusade to retake Constantinople and Hagia Sophia…

And the Roman Empire with the Europe, North Africa, and some parts of Asia, now that's actually not a bad scenario
| Website: https://marhaenia.gov.pr | Library: Kepustaka'an | Telegram: 3703689 |
QOTM: "Don't be startled! Don't be dumbfounded! Don't be arrogant! These words are my own upholder in facing problems that sometimes shook myself." ~ Grand General (Ret.) H. M. Soeharto
Whenever the NS site went down for me and I forgot to have the common sense to backup my text / writing
NNA International: "Burn Neo-Colonialist and Imperalist dogs," the Prime President reaffirmed in the CXXII Party Congress

Novus America
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Novus America » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:12 am

Aureumterra wrote:Now if only Greece leads another crusade to retake Constantinople and Hagia Sophia…

There are more Turks in Istanbul/Constantinople than there are Greeks in Greece.

So obviously not going to happen.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

-Astoria-
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby -Astoria- » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:47 am

cursed
IC: FactbooksLocationEmbassiesFAQIntegrity | OOC: CCL's VP • 9th in NSFB#110/10: DGES
 ⌜✉⌟ TV1 News | 2023-04-11  ▶ ⬤──────── (LIVE) |  Headlines  Winter out; spring in for public parks • Environment ministry announces A₤300m in renewables subsidies • "Not enough," say unions on A₤24m planned Govt cost-of-living salary supplement |  Weather  Liskerry ⛅ 13° • Altas ⛅ 10° • Esterpine ☀ 11° • Naltgybal ☁ 14° • Ceirtryn ⛅ 19° • Bynscel ☀ 11° • Lyteel ☔ 9° |  Traffic  ROADWORKS: WRE expwy towards Port Trelyn closed; use Routes P294 northbound; P83 southbound 

-Astoria-
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby -Astoria- » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:59 am

Glorious Hong Kong wrote:Good. As a non-Muslim, second-class citizen living in a Muslim-majority country, I totally empathize when non-Muslims FINALLY decide ENOUGH IS ENOUGH and respond in kind by demolishing Muslim imperialist structures such as al-Aqsa and Babri Masjid. I stand with INDIA and I stand with ISRAEL.
What does Israel have to do with India?

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:02 am

Glorious Hong Kong wrote:—Snip—

To be fair, Al-Aqsa is much more complicated than this, since it’s the third holiest in Islam, and the site of Muhammad’s "Night Journey" and all that. Babri Masjid on the other hand has no significance in Islam and was built purely to insult Hindus
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:05 am

Novus America wrote:

There are more Turks in Istanbul/Constantinople than there are Greeks in Greece.

So obviously not going to happen.

I’m sure some Russians and other devout Christians could populate Constantinople to outnumber and eventually outpower the resident Turks.
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Palaeolithic and Bronze Age-inspired FanT-MT civilization of humans and vampiresque hominins living peacefully together in a habitable Greenland presided over by a semi-elective phylarchic monarchy with an A S C E N D E D vampiric hominin from Georgia as queen.
Rate me as Prime Minister

Novus America
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Novus America » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:33 am

Aureumterra wrote:
Glorious Hong Kong wrote:—Snip—

To be fair, Al-Aqsa is much more complicated than this, since it’s the third holiest in Islam, and the site of Muhammad’s "Night Journey" and all that. Babri Masjid on the other hand has no significance in Islam and was built purely to insult Hindus

Eh debatable as there is nothing to actually indicate the Night Journey involved Jerusalem (the Quaran does not mention Jerusalem at all in in the Night Journey passages) the Jerusalem theory of its location was created later probably for political reasons. But sure many Muslims do still believe it was the location of the Night Journey.

But yes certainly more complicated than this particular mosque. Which was apparently not even in use at the time it was destroyed and was not a particularly notable or important mosque and was built just a sign of Islamic imperial domination.

So naturally after Muslim apartheid rule ended, many Hindus wanted it gone.
Last edited by Novus America on Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Trollzyn the Infinite
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Trollzyn the Infinite » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:37 am

I don't see any problem here. Not with the mosque torn down, not with building a Hindu temple in it's place. Historic significance behind damned. Symbols of oppression should be destroyed; not preserved.

Now if only Hindus in India would stop burning Christian churches and becoming the oppressors.
☆ American Patriot ☆ Civic Nationalist ☆ Rocker & Metalhead ☆ Heretical Christian ☆
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right."

Reminder that Donald J. Trump is officially a traitor to the United States of America as of January 6th, 2021
The Paradox of Tolerance
永远不会忘记1989年6月4日天安门广场大屠杀
Ես Արցախի կողքին եմ
Wanted Fugitive of the Chinese Communist Party
Unapologetic stan for Lana Beniko - #1 Sith Waifu

Region of Dwipantara
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Region of Dwipantara » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:38 am

I think the original plan for the site had been pretty solid, divide up the site into a mosque and a temple, with the Hindu temple getting a larger portion. Getting angry over an ancient monument to opression that happened centuries ago is one thing; getting angry over a monument that had already been demolished is another. And the resulting bloodshed most certainly don't justify any of either side's argument.

Admittedly I'm biased since I don't believe in either religion. Yet, I've had enough with people bickering and killing over a plot of land irrelevant to to the furtherment of either economy or stability. It is very obvious that BJP et al is exploiting if not directly orchestrating the flames for political purposes, and in the end the weakest innocents are the one getting the brunt of the chaos.

Marhaenia wrote:

And the Roman Empire with the Europe, North Africa, and some parts of Asia, now that's actually not a bad scenario

Might as well invade Singapore and renaming it Temasek, strengthening the archipelago's position as the world's maritim fulcrum. ...Wait, is it really a bad idea?
Last edited by Region of Dwipantara on Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
☪︎ Province No. 14 of the Islamic Khilafah – 14 الخلافة الإسلامية منطقة‎ ☪︎
Home | Government | Policy | Contact

This sig is hacked by the FABULOUS #y0uNG_fOX3S. ¡RESTORE THE REPUBLIC, DESTROY THE KHILAFAH! Join the Alliance and the Fox today and we will Make Dwipantara Merdeka Again! ^OWO^
1418-DZQ-02/1998-MAR-03
 RADIO FREE SOUTHEAST ASIA | Charta Politica February polling: Pro-Khilafah  35.6% (PKI 28.7%, SI 6.9%); Pro-Republiken 64.4% (PAN 7.4%, PKB 13.2%, PRD 5.8%, PDDP 37.9%)

Today's featured | Do not listen to the flat-earthers imperialists, read the TRUE factbooks of our province here, exclusive on the Cakrawala Fox-Site

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General