NATION

PASSWORD

Large explosion in Beirut - hundreds reported injured

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Asayut
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Asayut » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:56 am

Andsed wrote:
Asayut wrote:9/10 Caused by Israel to exacerbate the current economic-political crisis.
1/10 Caused by the average Beirut hipster trying to get world attention at the protests and harsh life conditions he personally isn't experiencing (in fact he causes them with his lack of empathy and morals)

There is nothing indicating that this was any kind of deliberate attack. Most evidence points towards this being a freak accident caused by negligence from the Lebanese government.

You really underestimate the mossad, of course there was negligence but probably israeli intelligence was aware of that and exploited the situation at the right time, considering Israel few years ago moved its own ammonia stockpiles away from Haifa as Hezbollah has the capabilities to counter-attack.
__ فَإِنَّ حِزْبَ ٱللَّهِ هُمُ ٱلْغَالِبُونَ __

Hezbollah,Iran govt.,Syria govt., Ansar Allah, Popular Mobilization Forces,Palestinian resistance

Israel, Usa, KSA, Qatar, Turkey, Capitalism, Communism.

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:02 am

Asayut wrote:
Andsed wrote:There is nothing indicating that this was any kind of deliberate attack. Most evidence points towards this being a freak accident caused by negligence from the Lebanese government.

You really underestimate the mossad, of course there was negligence but probably israeli intelligence was aware of that and exploited the situation at the right time, considering Israel few years ago moved its own ammonia stockpiles away from Haifa as Hezbollah has the capabilities to counter-attack.

While it is not impossible that could happen, trying to claim it was most likely Israel or any other party is just baseless speculation. There is nothing linking Israel to the blast and far more linking this to the ammonia nitrate being improperly stored and accidentally set off.
Last edited by Andsed on Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Borderlands of Rojava
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:06 am

Asayut wrote:
Andsed wrote:There is nothing indicating that this was any kind of deliberate attack. Most evidence points towards this being a freak accident caused by negligence from the Lebanese government.

Or, hear me out, your (i assume you're lebanese) government is full of incompetent and corrupt fucking dickheads who let a bunch of explosive material sit at a port for years and didn't listen to a court order to move in.

Plenty of evidence that happened. 0 evidence Israel did it. I'm no fan of the Israeli government and I frankly think they're bastards but some people blame Israel for way too much. Not everything bad that happens in the world is because of Israel or Jews.
Leftist, commie and Antifa Guy. Democratic Confederalist, Anti-racist

"The devil is out there. Hiding behind every corner and in every nook and cranny. In all of the dives, all over the city. Before you lays an entire world of enemies, and at day's end when the chips are down, we're a society of strangers. You cant walk by someone on the street anymore without crossing the road to get away from their stare. Welcome to the Twilight Zone. The land of plague and shadow. Nothing innocent survives this world. If it can't corrupt you, it'll kill you."

Borderlands of Rojava
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:07 am

Purpelia wrote:
Novus America wrote:
A revolution is not really the same thing as a coup... (despite the line being very blurry). It needs to be a popular uprising, not just a small group.

You just proved my point. You fear real change and prefer the status quo despite the horrors it is inflicting on the people of Lebanon.

You know many people need electricity to survive yes? “So what if the electricity is on a two hours a day” shows a shocking lack of concern for the people’s plight.

And I guess “so what if the port explodes and hundreds die”? :eyebrow:
“So what if there is not enough food to survive”?

Although you are right to fear revolution, sometimes we must face fear. Fearing something does not mean you always hide from it.

I agree a revolution is a huge risk, but I simply see no other way out. Revolution is a last resort yes, but this is the point of last resort. The country is completely imploding already.

You do realize that this is the middle east we are talking about? Any revolution is only ever going to come from america backed radical islamists also known as ISIS lite. People can live without electricity. They can't live when they are being crucified, decapitated and enslaved by madmen.

This is lebanon. 90+% of the people there just want a government that functions and not a sharia state.
Last edited by Borderlands of Rojava on Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

"The devil is out there. Hiding behind every corner and in every nook and cranny. In all of the dives, all over the city. Before you lays an entire world of enemies, and at day's end when the chips are down, we're a society of strangers. You cant walk by someone on the street anymore without crossing the road to get away from their stare. Welcome to the Twilight Zone. The land of plague and shadow. Nothing innocent survives this world. If it can't corrupt you, it'll kill you."

Purpelia
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:09 am

Novus America wrote:But that last part is a ridiculous straw man. Not all revolutionaries are violent Islamists?
They need a popular uprising. Most Lebanese are not Islamists.

It's the middle east. It does not matter what the people are and want. Any revolution is always going to come from american backed islamists. That's just how it is. Any sort of revolt, even a peaceful one is bound to get coopted by american supported radical muslims like what happened everywhere in the middle east. Even the most peaceful protest is just opening the door to have your country raped by murco-jihadists.

If you want what's good for these people hope their government resigns and they elect someone civilized from their opposition to run thing.
Last edited by Purpelia on Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Purpelia does not reflect my actual world views. In fact, the vast majority of Purpelian cannon is meant to shock and thus deliberately insane. I just like playing with the idea of a country of madmen utterly convinced that everyone else are the barbarians. So play along or not but don't ever think it's for real.

The above post contains hyperbole, metaphoric language, embellishment and exaggeration. It may also include badly translated figures of speech and misused idioms. Analyze accordingly.

Novus America
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Novus America » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:15 am

Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:
Novus America wrote:
A revolution is not really the same thing as a coup... (despite the line being very blurry). It needs to be a popular uprising, not just a small group.

You just proved my point. You fear real change and prefer the status quo despite the horrors it is inflicting on the people of Lebanon.

I do not fear real change, I just have a realistic understanding of how long change takes. In any country.

Now I'll grant that a lot of change can be wrought in a short time, by a successful revolutionary government.

But in Lebanon, the chances of a bloodless people's uprising against a democratic government they could just vote out are extremely remote, and the risk of an endless civil war as each factional minority reacts strongly to the prospect of some other factional minority achieving complete power ... ugh, what's the point?

Which faction in Lebanon do you expect to lead the "revolution" and peacefully form a revolutionary government? If you don't know, or after looking for a while you can't pick a faction, then just admit that you're advocating for death and destruction with very slim chances of "real change" at the end of it.

You know many people need electricity to survive yes? “So what if the electricity is on a two hours a day” shows a shocking lack of concern for the people’s plight.

And I guess “so what if the port explodes and hundreds die”? :eyebrow:
“So what if there is not enough food to survive”?

Although you are right to fear revolution, sometimes we must face fear. Fearing something does not mean you always hide from it.

I agree a revolution is a huge risk, but I simply see no other way out. Revolution is a last resort yes, but this is the point of last resort. The country is completely imploding already.

The electricity being on for two hours a day is better than it not being on at all, because there's a war.

I'm showing a shocking lack of concern? I'm not the warmonger here. I'm not the chickenhawk revolutionary.

You are still talking of coups, not a popular uprising. I do not want it to be a faction by one of the coups. But a broad, decentralized popular uprising might be needed, and to some degree seems to be at least partially happening. The people there have increasingly realized there is probably is no other option.

And soon there very likely will be no electricity at all. The way things are going is just slow death.
Amputating your army is horrible, but if the alternative is slow painful death by gangrene you must do it. And now a the capital got hit with the equivalent of a small nuclear bomb! Now no revolution is like being nuked!

And Lebanon is not a functioning democracy, there is no way to hold a free and fair election in this environment

There already is death and destruction with no end in sight. By advocating the status quo you are advocating death and destruction with no end in sight.

A revolution is not something I want, or like. But at this point I think there may be no other way.
Not that it matters what I say, it has no impact anyways. So it is not like me saying it actually puts people at risk. A revolution might happen, might not. What I say does not alter that.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Zombie Ike/Teddy Roosevelt 2020.

Novus America represents my vision of an awesome Atompunk near future United States of America expanded to the entire North American continent, Guyana and the Philippines. The population would be around 700 million.
Think something like prewar Fallout, minus the bad stuff.

Politically I am an independent. I support what is good for the country, which means I cannot support either party.

Asayut
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Asayut » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:16 am

I don't need lectures about how incompetent my government is, but let me say when the stockpile was stored Siniora of the March 14 Alliance was in power.

Said that i think that Lebanese government created the conditions for this to happen and that the zionists exploited them, otherwise how would you explain their moving the ammonia stockpiles away from Haifa (North of occupied Palestine that Hezbollah missiles can reach?)

This is the application of one of those stand-by intelligence plans.

Hezbollah,Iran govt.,Syria govt., Ansar Allah, Popular Mobilization Forces,Palestinian resistance

Novus America
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Novus America » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:19 am

Purpelia wrote:
Novus America wrote:But that last part is a ridiculous straw man. Not all revolutionaries are violent Islamists?

It's the middle east. It does not matter what the people are and want. Any revolution is always going to come from american backed islamists. That's just how it is. Any sort of revolt, even a peaceful one is bound to get coopted by american supported radical muslims like what happened everywhere in the middle east. Even the most peaceful protest is just opening the door to have your country raped by murco-jihadists.

If you want what's good for these people hope their government resigns and they elect someone civilized from their opposition to run thing.

That is not “just how it is”. Things in the Middle East are more complicated than your ridiculous reductionist claim.

And yes I would rather the government resign (but it has not) and they be able to make a real electoral change that completely changed things (rather than just shuffling around corrupt elites in a sham) but we both know that is probably not going to happen.

People already seem to be uprising anyways.
Last edited by Novus America on Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Novus America represents my vision of an awesome Atompunk near future United States of America expanded to the entire North American continent, Guyana and the Philippines. The population would be around 700 million.

Politically I am an independent. I support what is good for the country, which means I cannot support either party.

Dogmeat
Senator

Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Dogmeat » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:22 am

Purpelia wrote:

What an awfully specific and obviously untrue thing to say.
Immortal God Dog
Hey boy, know any tricks?
天狗

Region of Dwipantara
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Region of Dwipantara » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:23 am

Asayut wrote:

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Purpelia wrote:

Well, jihadism has historically resulted in planes go flying into American economic centers – play stupid games, win stupid prizes. And the Mordad coup shows that any ideology will do as long as it serves western interest. In the mean time, such intervention will very very likely come from the likes of Saudi Arabia and Iran instead, two intense geopolitical rival and murderous dictatorship who had and is currently responsible for the continuous rise of destabilizing extremist groups throughout the Middle East for decades.
☪︎ Province No. 14 of the Islamic Khilafah – 14 الخلافة الإسلامية منطقة‎ ☪︎
Home | Government | Policy | Contact

This sig is hacked by the FABULOUS #y0uNG_fOX3S. ¡RESTORE THE REPUBLIC, DESTROY THE KHILAFAH! Join the Alliance and the Fox today and we will Make Dwipantara Merdeka Again! ^OWO^
1418-DZQ-02/1998-MAR-03
 RADIO FREE SOUTHEAST ASIA | Charta Politica February polling: Pro-Khilafah  35.6% (PKI 28.7%, SI 6.9%); Pro-Republiken 64.4% (PAN 7.4%, PKB 13.2%, PRD 5.8%, PDDP 37.9%)

Today's featured | Do not listen to the flat-earthers imperialists, read the TRUE factbooks of our province here, exclusive on the Cakrawala Fox-Site

Purpelia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:25 am

Novus America wrote:That is not “just how it is”. Things in the Middle East are more complicated than your ridiculous reductionist claim.

And yes I would rather the government resign (but it has not) and they be able to make a real electoral change that completely changed things (rather than just shuffling around corrupt elites in a sham) but we both know that is not going to happen.

Over the course of human history, yes. In the current world situation no. Maybe in 10 or 20 years or 100 when america backs off and stops raping the region things will change.

Furthermore, you have to look at the big picture here. This event, tragic as it is really isn't a big deal. It's more of a 9/11 thing than anything that is actually going to physically hurt the country. Sure, it leveled a modest size area in one of the countries big cities. But at worst it effected some 300 kpeople overall in a country of about 7 million. Even if all of them were to keel over dead tomorrow the country would still move on and keep functioning like a car with bad suspension running over a speed bumb. You get a little shaking and rattling, maybe someone bumps his head but the road trip goes on. And in a year or two only the families and friends of those involved care about the whole thing.

A revolution on the other hand has the potential to seriously destroy the lives of every single Lebanese citizen. All of them. And that's on a good day. On a bad day you'll get a civil war.
Last edited by Purpelia on Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Purpelia does not reflect my actual world views. In fact, the vast majority of Purpelian cannon is meant to shock and thus deliberately insane. I just like playing with the idea of a country of madmen utterly convinced that everyone else are the barbarians. So play along or not but don't ever think it's for real.

The above post contains hyperbole, metaphoric language, embellishment and exaggeration. It may also include badly translated figures of speech and misused idioms. Analyze accordingly.

Novus America
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Novus America » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:26 am

Asayut wrote:I don't need lectures about how incompetent my government is, but let me say when the stockpile was stored Siniora of the March 14 Alliance was in power.

Said that i think that Lebanese government created the conditions for this to happen and that the zionists exploited them, otherwise how would you explain their moving the ammonia stockpiles away from Haifa (North of occupied Palestine that Hezbollah missiles can reach?)

Hezbollah is in the Lebanese government and controls the transportation ministry. So you admit Hezbollah created the conditions for this to happen...

But on the last part that is ridiculous. Israel securing a potential danger because it was a potential danger is not evidence of anything but that they realized the had a potential danger.

If you have a dangerous fire hazard in your house, I have one too, I fix my fire hazard, you do not, your house burns down, that is absolutely zero evidence I burned your house down.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Purpelia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:28 am

Novus America wrote:
Asayut wrote:I don't need lectures about how incompetent my government is, but let me say when the stockpile was stored Siniora of the March 14 Alliance was in power.

Hezbollah is in the Lebanese government and controls the transportation ministry. So you admit Hezbollah created the conditions for this to happen...

But on the last part that is ridiculous. Israel securing a potential danger because it was a potential danger is not evidence of anything but that they realized the had a potential danger.

If you have a dangerous fire hazard in your house, I have one too, I fix my fire hazard, you do not, your house burns down, that is absolutely zero evidence I burned your house down.

More importantly, what benefit do the jews get from politically destabilizing a country that close to them? I mean there is no realistic way any arab country is going to come up with a pro-jew regime any time soon. But having a passive agressive neighbor still beats having an actively hostile one or one fighting a civil war. I just don't really see the end game here.

Asayut
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Asayut » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:29 am

Sorry but who authorized it first, Siniora! There were two subsequent march 14th governments before.
Second, with the actual system we can't really have a functioning state, if only Hezbollah could govern alone..

It is not that they destroyed the ammonia they just moved it.

Pilipinas and Malaya
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Pilipinas and Malaya » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:29 am

Asayut wrote:

If this was a Mossad operation, Israel wouldn’t immediately offer help like it did a few days ago. If anything, they’d look to further destabilise the country if that was their true intent, not help it.
Federative States of Pilipinas and Malaya
Member of Europe

Homepage (leads to other info dispatches)
Accursed, incomplete, self-made map collection of my universe
NS Stats invalid
Yes, my nation does represent a good chunk of my views
Finally got around to dealing with a bunch of canon stuff, expect them to be updated every once in a while. | *inhales copium* In Civ 7, maybe we'll finally get a Filipino civ? | STREAM SEVENTEEN'S FML, OUT NOW

Novus America
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Novus America » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:38 am

Purpelia wrote:
Novus America wrote:That is not “just how it is”. Things in the Middle East are more complicated than your ridiculous reductionist claim.

And yes I would rather the government resign (but it has not) and they be able to make a real electoral change that completely changed things (rather than just shuffling around corrupt elites in a sham) but we both know that is not going to happen.

Over the course of human history, yes. In the current world situation no. Maybe in 10 or 20 years or 100 when america backs off and stops raping the region things will change.

Furthermore, you have to look at the big picture here. This event, tragic as it is really isn't a big deal. It's more of a 9/11 thing than anything that is actually going to physically hurt the country. Sure, it leveled a modest size area in one of the countries big cities. But at worst it effected some 300 kpeople overall in a country of about 7 million. Even if all of them were to keel over dead tomorrow the country would still move on and keep functioning like a car with bad suspension running over a speed bumb.

A revolution on the other hand has the potential to seriously destroy the lives of every single Lebanese citizen. All of them. And that's on a good day.

Again ridiculous caricature of the situation in the Middle East, “the people of the Middle East should not change things because America ebul”.

300,000 people having their homes destroyed and 15 billion in damage is a big deal.
But far more will be affected as the loss of the port means worsening the already existing medicine and food shortages.

But this is not the only thing happening. The economy was already in free fall, the country plagued with complete political dysfunction, violent militias having as much power as the government, food, electrical and medicine shortages. It is predicted in the next two moths catastrophic food shortages will be across the country. Waiting two months for an election when there will possibly be mass starvation before that?

This is not a single isolated event, just one event in a years long implosion into a failed state.

I agree that it would be much better for an orderly political transition that works but you acknowledge that is not likely. And if there is no way to actually realistically change things through playing the same corrupt political game over and over, what is your alternative?

Again I do not like it, do not think it good, but it seems an increasing number of Lebanese see no other way given the uprisings in the streets that are already happening.

Last edited by Novus America on Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Asayut
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Asayut » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:39 am

That's how the jewry acts so that people like you can be misled.

La Xinga
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby La Xinga » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:41 am

Last edited by La Xinga on Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Food Discussion Thread (II)
I use NS stats if I like them.

-My RMB Quotebook!-
-When the SCOTUS is sus-
"[L]aw, without equity, though hard and disagreeable, is much more desirable for the public good, than equity without law;
which would make every judge a legislator, and introduce most infinite confusion.
"

Novus America
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Novus America » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:42 am

Asayut wrote:That's how the jewry acts so that people like you can be misled.

Okay we cannot even entertain this seriously anymore with ludicrous racial slurs like this.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Dogmeat
Senator

Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Dogmeat » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:42 am

La xinga wrote:

Jewry? Is this a typo?

Please don't feed.
Immortal God Dog
Hey boy, know any tricks?
天狗

Borderlands of Rojava
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:43 am

Yep there it is. The Jews are responsible for everything wrong with the world according to this guy.

Have you ever even met a Jew? Or are they your boogeyman like how Mexicans are the unseen boogeyman for many Trumpsters?

Borderlands of Rojava
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:44 am

How do I explain them moving their ammonium nitrate away from Haifa? Easy, it was sent elsewhere in the country to be used as fertilizer.

Pilipinas and Malaya
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Pilipinas and Malaya » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:44 am

Novus America wrote:
Purpelia wrote:Over the course of human history, yes. In the current world situation no. Maybe in 10 or 20 years or 100 when america backs off and stops raping the region things will change.

Furthermore, you have to look at the big picture here. This event, tragic as it is really isn't a big deal. It's more of a 9/11 thing than anything that is actually going to physically hurt the country. Sure, it leveled a modest size area in one of the countries big cities. But at worst it effected some 300 kpeople overall in a country of about 7 million. Even if all of them were to keel over dead tomorrow the country would still move on and keep functioning like a car with bad suspension running over a speed bumb.

A revolution on the other hand has the potential to seriously destroy the lives of every single Lebanese citizen. All of them. And that's on a good day.

Again ridiculous caricature of the situation in the Middle East, “the people of the Middle East should not change things because America ebul”.

300,000 people having their homes destroyed and 15 billion in damage is a big deal.
But far more will be affected as the loss of the port means worsening the already existing medicine and food shortages.

But this is not the only thing happening. The economy was already in free fall, the country plagued with complete political dysfunction, violent militias having as much power as the government, food, electrical and medicine shortages.

This is not a single isolated event, just one event in a years long implosion into a failed state.

I agree that it would be much better for an orderly political transition that works but you acknowledge that is not likely. And if there is no way to actually realistically change things through playing the same corrupt political game over and over, what is your alternative?

Again I do not like it, do not think it good, but it seems an increasing number of Lebanese see no other way given the uprisings in the streets that are already happening.

Before the explosion, we had issues with protests and the Lebanese economy already, so I’d say the explosion and the government’s apathy to taking care of potential issues like the fuel of the explosion was the final straw for much of the Lebanese populace.

This is falling into a Jewish World Order sort of thing.

Let me repeat what everyone is trying to say for the last two pages, Jews are not the cause of a lot of things, including this one. With sufficient evidence, I could believe your point, but there is barely anything supporting your conclusion.
Federative States of Pilipinas and Malaya
Member of Europe

Homepage (leads to other info dispatches)
Accursed, incomplete, self-made map collection of my universe
NS Stats invalid
Yes, my nation does represent a good chunk of my views
Finally got around to dealing with a bunch of canon stuff, expect them to be updated every once in a while. | *inhales copium* In Civ 7, maybe we'll finally get a Filipino civ? | STREAM SEVENTEEN'S FML, OUT NOW

-Astoria-
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 27, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby -Astoria- » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:45 am

Borderlands of Rojava wrote:Yep there it is. The Jews are responsible for everything wrong with the world according to this guy.

At least we can all down our glasses with that.
                                                      Republic of Astoria | Pobolieth Asdair                                                      
Bedhent cewsel ein gweisiau | Our deeds shall speak
IC: FactbooksLocationEmbassiesFAQIntegrity | OOC: CCL's VP • 9th in NSFB#110/10: DGES
 ⌜✉⌟ TV1 News | 2023-04-11  ▶ ⬤──────── (LIVE) |  Headlines  Winter out; spring in for public parks • Environment ministry announces A₤300m in renewables subsidies • "Not enough," say unions on A₤24m planned Govt cost-of-living salary supplement |  Weather  Liskerry ⛅ 13° • Altas ⛅ 10° • Esterpine ☀ 11° • Naltgybal ☁ 14° • Ceirtryn ⛅ 19° • Bynscel ☀ 11° • Lyteel ☔ 9° |  Traffic  ROADWORKS: WRE expwy towards Port Trelyn closed; use Routes P294 northbound; P83 southbound 

Borderlands of Rojava
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Borderlands of Rojava » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:45 am

Asayut wrote:Sorry but who authorized it first, Siniora! There were two subsequent march 14th governments before.
Second, with the actual system we can't really have a functioning state, if only Hezbollah could govern alone..

It is not that they destroyed the ammonia they just moved it.

If only Hezbollah didn't exist anymore. Theyre a corrupt militia that outlived their war and now they've helped ruin Lebanon, and it's their fault things got this bad.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General