NATION

PASSWORD

Trump to delay the election

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Bear Stearns
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9111
Founded: Dec 02, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Bear Stearns » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:40 am

Ifreann wrote:
Drongonia wrote:Many countries have talked of or enacted election delays, and the only one people dislike is the US because Trump bad.

It's almost like Trump is a massively and obviously corrupt person and people don't trust him to illegally delay an election for any reason except to keep himself in power.


That just sounds like paranoid fearmongering from idiots.
The Bear Stearns Companies, Inc. is a New York-based global investment bank, securities trading and brokerage firm. Its main business areas are capital markets, investment banking, wealth management and global clearing services. Bear Stearns was founded as an equity trading house on May Day 1923 by Joseph Ainslie Bear, Robert B. Stearns and Harold C. Mayer with $500,000 in capital.
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

User avatar
Farnhamia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 106687
Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Farnhamia » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:41 am

Unified German-State wrote:
Ifreann wrote:There is nothing rational about your fears. Mail-in voting already happens routinely. It is not a new, never before tried idea, conceived purely for this election.


Literally don't care dweeb, voting is for chumps anyways.

*** Warned for flaming ***
Wash Your Damned Hands!

Freedom ... or cake. ~ Ashmoria (RIP)
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo

User avatar
Drongonia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1149
Founded: Feb 11, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Drongonia » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:41 am

Ifreann wrote:It's almost like Trump is a massively and obviously corrupt person and people don't trust him to illegally delay an election for any reason except to keep himself in power.

I like it when people prove my points for me, it leaves me free to make other observations like the fact that the entire United States corporate-military-government system is corrupt and broken and Trump is barely a figurehead who has little say in what's going on.
Last edited by Drongonia on Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Republic of Drongonia | The MT powerhouse of the Pacific. | NationStates Flag Bracket #1 - 2nd, 4th, AND 7th place!

News via FUX.dg: Labour, Greens back push to open borders amid COVID crisis | FUX PolitiPoll: NAT 53.4%/LAB 40.4%/PFR 4.6%/CON 1.1%/GRN 0.5% | Drongonia-China Pacific naval conflict comes to an end
Factbooks: Overview | Political Parties | Our Leader | Defence Force Info | OOC Info (+ does Drongonia represent my views?)

User avatar
HC Eredivisie
Minister
 
Posts: 3209
Founded: Antiquity
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby HC Eredivisie » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:41 am

Ifreann wrote:
Drongonia wrote:Vassenor coming in with the big-brain "source?" response already. It's only logical that the mailing system for ANYTHING is bound to be less reliable than literally handling it to the person meant to receive it.

But that's not how voting in person works. You don't vote in the count centre and hand your ballot to the person who's going to count it.
You actually put it in a box supervised by the persons who later are going to count the votes.
Hail Richard, Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness, Lord of the Thirteen Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Undead and the mayor of a little village up the coast.
+7656 posts, Joined 16 april 2003

Het Vijfde Nederlandse Topic met 1461 stemmen, 8070 posts en 144.700 views.
25-01-2005 - 08-06-2009

User avatar
Picairn
Diplomat
 
Posts: 954
Founded: Feb 21, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Picairn » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:42 am

Bear Stearns wrote:That just sounds like paranoid fearmongering from idiots.

Have you been living under a rock? Trump suppressed a peaceful protest to get a photo op, the kind of thing that only happens in tin pot dictatorships.
Picairn's Ministry of Foreign Relations
Minister: Edward H. Cornell
WA Ambassador: John M. Terry (Active)
Pauline M. Warburton (Staff)
Long live the Emperor!
The Greater Ohio Valley wrote:Ayn Rand is a war criminal

Vivian James wrote:It is sophistry to try to redefine your opponent's arguments. It might feel good...

But so can jerking off in a subway.

The Emerald Legion wrote:Nobody generates wealth. Wealth exists. You simply shift it around, or sometimes discover more.

Atheris wrote:Blaming religion for Trump is like blaming science for tear gas.

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 141516
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Ifreann » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:42 am

Drongonia wrote:
Ifreann wrote:But that's not how voting in person works. You don't vote in the count centre and hand your ballot to the person who's going to count it.

No, you don't. But the processes in place are better and more streamlined than the postal service.

So the government can be trusted to transport votes from the various polling places to the count centres, but can't be trusted to transport mail-in votes?
Mistake Not My Current State Of Regular Thorough Handwashing For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Mask Wearing That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Social Distancing
He/Him

You've got a lonesome road to walk, and it ain't along the railroad track, and it ain't along the black-top tar you walked a hundred times before.
I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, likewise the road to ruin.

User avatar
Bear Stearns
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9111
Founded: Dec 02, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Bear Stearns » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:43 am

Drongonia wrote:
Bear Stearns wrote:Haven't several European countries delayed elections because of the pandemic and everything went fine?

Several US states delayed their primary elections already. Where did people think this was all heading?

Many countries have talked of or enacted election delays, and the only one people dislike is the US because Trump bad.


Really makes you think
The Bear Stearns Companies, Inc. is a New York-based global investment bank, securities trading and brokerage firm. Its main business areas are capital markets, investment banking, wealth management and global clearing services. Bear Stearns was founded as an equity trading house on May Day 1923 by Joseph Ainslie Bear, Robert B. Stearns and Harold C. Mayer with $500,000 in capital.
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

User avatar
Thermodolia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 61055
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:44 am

Bear Stearns wrote:Haven't several European countries delayed elections because of the pandemic and everything went fine?

Several US states delayed their primary elections already. Where did people think this was all heading?

Well it’s pretty hard to postpone the federal elections. And the president has zero authority to do so
Male, Titoist cultural nationalist, lives somewhere in the Deep South, give me any good Irish, Canadian, or Scottish whiskey and I will be your friend for life. I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies
Click Here for RP Info Embassy Program
Ambassadors to the WA:
Ambassador to the GA Jon Æthr
Ambassador to the SC Eve Šanœ

RIP Dya

User avatar
No State Here
Diplomat
 
Posts: 759
Founded: Jun 10, 2019
Anarchy

Postby No State Here » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:44 am

He can’t. /thread
Anarchy = Money
Anarchy = Freedom
New York Anarcho-Capitalist
Theme
Anthem

User avatar
Vassenor
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 52937
Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:44 am

Drongonia wrote:
Vassenor wrote:Let's see the data then.

Vassenor coming in with the big-brain "source?" response already. It's only logical that the mailing system for ANYTHING is bound to be less reliable than literally handling it to the person meant to receive it. Not to mention all of the other people in this thread saying "haha idiot half the states already do it" as if that's meant to make it a good thing. Also, I don't know about the US, but other secure things such as IDs, passports and so on which are mailed to people are usually handled by couriers, not by just popping it in the post box (where I live, I should say).

Another thing is that I've seen the figure being thrown around that approximately 3% of mail getting lost in the system. 3% could literally swing an entire election. Even if its half of that, hell even if its a tenth, the entire election would be completely invalidated.

I don't actually support or care for democracy, but if you people really do - why would you rally in favour of a method of voting that increases the chances of leading to a tarnished outcome? Even if that increase in chance is minute, it still renders the process and thus the result, impure and invalid. Oh that's right, because Trump bad. No, I don't support Trump either but that's a whole other thread.


So you don't actually have any evidence beyond your fee-fees.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

User avatar
Drongonia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1149
Founded: Feb 11, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Drongonia » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:45 am

Ifreann wrote:
Drongonia wrote:No, you don't. But the processes in place are better and more streamlined than the postal service.

So the government can be trusted to transport votes from the various polling places to the count centres, but can't be trusted to transport mail-in votes?

The government doesn't transport them, per se. I guess the USPS is an arm of the government but it doesn't have the same oversight that the electoral organisations have.

Picairn wrote:
Bear Stearns wrote:That just sounds like paranoid fearmongering from idiots.

Have you been living under a rock? Trump suppressed a peaceful protest to get a photo op, the kind of thing that only happens in tin pot dictatorships.

Have you ever seen something like a security summit or a diplomatic meeting? Hell, protests are broken up all the time to let leaders through, the world over.
Republic of Drongonia | The MT powerhouse of the Pacific. | NationStates Flag Bracket #1 - 2nd, 4th, AND 7th place!

News via FUX.dg: Labour, Greens back push to open borders amid COVID crisis | FUX PolitiPoll: NAT 53.4%/LAB 40.4%/PFR 4.6%/CON 1.1%/GRN 0.5% | Drongonia-China Pacific naval conflict comes to an end
Factbooks: Overview | Political Parties | Our Leader | Defence Force Info | OOC Info (+ does Drongonia represent my views?)

User avatar
Thermodolia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 61055
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:45 am

No State Here wrote:He can’t. /thread

Doesn’t mean he won’t try
Male, Titoist cultural nationalist, lives somewhere in the Deep South, give me any good Irish, Canadian, or Scottish whiskey and I will be your friend for life. I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies
Click Here for RP Info Embassy Program
Ambassadors to the WA:
Ambassador to the GA Jon Æthr
Ambassador to the SC Eve Šanœ

RIP Dya

User avatar
Fartsniffage
Post Czar
 
Posts: 38014
Founded: Dec 19, 2005
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Fartsniffage » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:46 am

Bear Stearns wrote:
Drongonia wrote:Many countries have talked of or enacted election delays, and the only one people dislike is the US because Trump bad.


Really makes you think


Here you go.

https://www.idea.int/news-media/multime ... -elections
Strong opinions, lightly held.

User avatar
Atheris
Minister
 
Posts: 2567
Founded: Oct 05, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Atheris » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:46 am

Drongonia wrote:
Bear Stearns wrote:Haven't several European countries delayed elections because of the pandemic and everything went fine?

Several US states delayed their primary elections already. Where did people think this was all heading?

Many countries have talked of or enacted election delays, and the only one people dislike is the US because Trump bad.

No, we don't like Trump trying to delay the election because POTUS doesn't have that authority.
Kannap wrote:It is I, the stranger in the night who cuts the power lines with hedge clippers
Ceranapis wrote:"Who needs a country when you can write Ace Attorney fan fiction?"
ema skye is the best AA character i love her so much
Nouveau Quebecois did nothing wrong!
The self-proclaimed Resident Shitposter of NSG.
Ace/aro. Cis he/him. Trans ally. ADHD, autistic-like brain.
"To comment is human, to preview, divine." - Godot
Orthodox Preterist Lutheran Christian.
I write AA fanfiction. Fuck you if you judge me.
WA RP nation: Union of Sovereign States and Republics

User avatar
No State Here
Diplomat
 
Posts: 759
Founded: Jun 10, 2019
Anarchy

Postby No State Here » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:46 am

The OP’s title is very misleading as well, you may want to specify that the president doesn’t actually have the authority to delay elections, since that power is in the states.
Anarchy = Money
Anarchy = Freedom
New York Anarcho-Capitalist
Theme
Anthem

User avatar
Drongonia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1149
Founded: Feb 11, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Drongonia » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:46 am

Vassenor wrote:
Drongonia wrote:Vassenor coming in with the big-brain "source?" response already. It's only logical that the mailing system for ANYTHING is bound to be less reliable than literally handling it to the person meant to receive it. Not to mention all of the other people in this thread saying "haha idiot half the states already do it" as if that's meant to make it a good thing. Also, I don't know about the US, but other secure things such as IDs, passports and so on which are mailed to people are usually handled by couriers, not by just popping it in the post box (where I live, I should say).

Another thing is that I've seen the figure being thrown around that approximately 3% of mail getting lost in the system. 3% could literally swing an entire election. Even if its half of that, hell even if its a tenth, the entire election would be completely invalidated.

I don't actually support or care for democracy, but if you people really do - why would you rally in favour of a method of voting that increases the chances of leading to a tarnished outcome? Even if that increase in chance is minute, it still renders the process and thus the result, impure and invalid. Oh that's right, because Trump bad. No, I don't support Trump either but that's a whole other thread.


So you don't actually have any evidence beyond your fee-fees.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Did you even read the spoiler? I already said I don't give a shit, it's just baffling to see people making retarded arguments that barely stand up, because "Trump bad".
Last edited by Drongonia on Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Republic of Drongonia | The MT powerhouse of the Pacific. | NationStates Flag Bracket #1 - 2nd, 4th, AND 7th place!

News via FUX.dg: Labour, Greens back push to open borders amid COVID crisis | FUX PolitiPoll: NAT 53.4%/LAB 40.4%/PFR 4.6%/CON 1.1%/GRN 0.5% | Drongonia-China Pacific naval conflict comes to an end
Factbooks: Overview | Political Parties | Our Leader | Defence Force Info | OOC Info (+ does Drongonia represent my views?)

User avatar
Thermodolia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 61055
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:46 am

Drongonia wrote:
Ifreann wrote:So the government can be trusted to transport votes from the various polling places to the count centres, but can't be trusted to transport mail-in votes?

The government doesn't transport them, per se. I guess the USPS is an arm of the government but it doesn't have the same oversight that the electoral organisations have.


USPS has congressional oversight though
Male, Titoist cultural nationalist, lives somewhere in the Deep South, give me any good Irish, Canadian, or Scottish whiskey and I will be your friend for life. I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies
Click Here for RP Info Embassy Program
Ambassadors to the WA:
Ambassador to the GA Jon Æthr
Ambassador to the SC Eve Šanœ

RIP Dya

User avatar
Vassenor
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 52937
Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:47 am

Drongonia wrote:
Vassenor wrote:
So you don't actually have any evidence beyond your fee-fees.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Did you even read the spoiler? I already said I don't give a shit, it's just baffling to see people making retarded arguments that barely stand up, because "Trump bad".


Retarded arguments such as what?
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

User avatar
Drongonia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1149
Founded: Feb 11, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Drongonia » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:48 am

Vassenor wrote:
Drongonia wrote: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Did you even read the spoiler? I already said I don't give a shit, it's just baffling to see people making retarded arguments that barely stand up, because "Trump bad".


Retarded arguments such as what?

You're not baiting me into going round and round in circles. You aren't worth my time, not tonight.
Republic of Drongonia | The MT powerhouse of the Pacific. | NationStates Flag Bracket #1 - 2nd, 4th, AND 7th place!

News via FUX.dg: Labour, Greens back push to open borders amid COVID crisis | FUX PolitiPoll: NAT 53.4%/LAB 40.4%/PFR 4.6%/CON 1.1%/GRN 0.5% | Drongonia-China Pacific naval conflict comes to an end
Factbooks: Overview | Political Parties | Our Leader | Defence Force Info | OOC Info (+ does Drongonia represent my views?)

User avatar
No State Here
Diplomat
 
Posts: 759
Founded: Jun 10, 2019
Anarchy

Postby No State Here » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:49 am

Thermodolia wrote:
No State Here wrote:He can’t. /thread

Doesn’t mean he won’t try

So? He literally just can’t. I don’t see why this is such an issue
Anarchy = Money
Anarchy = Freedom
New York Anarcho-Capitalist
Theme
Anthem

User avatar
Drongonia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1149
Founded: Feb 11, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Drongonia » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:50 am

No State Here wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:Doesn’t mean he won’t try

So? He literally just can’t. I don’t see why this is such an issue

So much of the issue comes back to "because we don't like Trump"
Republic of Drongonia | The MT powerhouse of the Pacific. | NationStates Flag Bracket #1 - 2nd, 4th, AND 7th place!

News via FUX.dg: Labour, Greens back push to open borders amid COVID crisis | FUX PolitiPoll: NAT 53.4%/LAB 40.4%/PFR 4.6%/CON 1.1%/GRN 0.5% | Drongonia-China Pacific naval conflict comes to an end
Factbooks: Overview | Political Parties | Our Leader | Defence Force Info | OOC Info (+ does Drongonia represent my views?)

User avatar
Picairn
Diplomat
 
Posts: 954
Founded: Feb 21, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Picairn » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:50 am

Drongonia wrote:Have you ever seen something like a security summit or a diplomatic meeting? Hell, protests are broken up all the time to let leaders through, the world over.

Except that 1) This is for Trump to get his photo op, not for a diplomatic summit, 2) Protesters can still protest in public areas near the building where summits happen, and 3) This suppression used violent, brutal tactics i.e. shooting rubber bullets, smoke bombs, militarized agents going around beating protesters and even journalists.
Picairn's Ministry of Foreign Relations
Minister: Edward H. Cornell
WA Ambassador: John M. Terry (Active)
Pauline M. Warburton (Staff)
Long live the Emperor!
The Greater Ohio Valley wrote:Ayn Rand is a war criminal

Vivian James wrote:It is sophistry to try to redefine your opponent's arguments. It might feel good...

But so can jerking off in a subway.

The Emerald Legion wrote:Nobody generates wealth. Wealth exists. You simply shift it around, or sometimes discover more.

Atheris wrote:Blaming religion for Trump is like blaming science for tear gas.

User avatar
Drongonia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1149
Founded: Feb 11, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Drongonia » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:51 am

Picairn wrote:
Drongonia wrote:Have you ever seen something like a security summit or a diplomatic meeting? Hell, protests are broken up all the time to let leaders through, the world over.

Except that 1) This is for Trump to get his photo op, not for a diplomatic summit, 2) Protesters can still protest in public areas near the building where summits happen, and 3) This suppression used violent, brutal tactics i.e. shooting rubber bullets, smoke bombs, militarized agents going around beating protesters and even journalists.

Well I can't really argue with you considering I support the actions in your 3rd point.
Republic of Drongonia | The MT powerhouse of the Pacific. | NationStates Flag Bracket #1 - 2nd, 4th, AND 7th place!

News via FUX.dg: Labour, Greens back push to open borders amid COVID crisis | FUX PolitiPoll: NAT 53.4%/LAB 40.4%/PFR 4.6%/CON 1.1%/GRN 0.5% | Drongonia-China Pacific naval conflict comes to an end
Factbooks: Overview | Political Parties | Our Leader | Defence Force Info | OOC Info (+ does Drongonia represent my views?)

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 141516
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Ifreann » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:51 am

Drongonia wrote:
Ifreann wrote:It's almost like Trump is a massively and obviously corrupt person and people don't trust him to illegally delay an election for any reason except to keep himself in power.

I like it when people prove my points for me, it leaves me free to make other observations like the fact that the entire United States corporate-military-government system is corrupt and broken and Trump is barely a figurehead who has little say in what's going on.

What relevance is that? Your point was that other countries have considered delaying elections, or actually delayed them, and have not received the same reaction as Trump's proposal to delay the presidential election. That would be because it is legal to delay elections in other countries, but not in America, and because in other countries people have some degree of confidence that a delayed election would not be an attempt by the government of the day to remain in power forever, a confidence that approximately no human being on Earth has with regards to Trump.
Mistake Not My Current State Of Regular Thorough Handwashing For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Mask Wearing That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Social Distancing
He/Him

You've got a lonesome road to walk, and it ain't along the railroad track, and it ain't along the black-top tar you walked a hundred times before.
I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, likewise the road to ruin.

User avatar
Vassenor
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 52937
Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:51 am

Drongonia wrote:
No State Here wrote:So? He literally just can’t. I don’t see why this is such an issue

So much of the issue comes back to "because we don't like Trump"


:rofl:

You're really not paying attention or you've been blinded by the TDS meme.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Duvniask, Gondwana island, Kowani, Namabi, Northern Niketa Unes, Page, Pilipinas and Malaya, Pontbridge, Serpens Land, The Greater Portuguese Confederation, Vassenor, Vistulange

Advertisement

Remove ads