NATION

PASSWORD

Ontario Same-Sex Couple Denied Videography for Gay Wedding

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
La xinga
Senator
 
Posts: 3886
Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby La xinga » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:22 pm

Jedi Council wrote:
La xinga wrote:Yeah. That's fine. Why wouldn't it be?

I shouldn't have to explain this to you. Society have moved past such disgusting practices.

I know, society has moved passed the practice of allowing a person into private property or not.
He created everything, and he was forever and will always be. He is perfect and his word is always true. He will never change his word, and YOU would not be reading this signature if it was not for him to allow your eyes to see!
Average religious person. Nothing collided with nothing, the Almighty did everything, and the world is 5781 years old. Deal with it.
No, please don't argue! I'm innocent!

Yes, we may too, may all of us be innocent.

Unless you're not...

WAMP WAMP!
#KAG2020

If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.
Hi, The east pacific!
GLORIOUS AMERICANIUM IMPERIUM!
Creationist, pro-life, straight.
ALL LIVES MATTER!

Nation in TEP. Don't endorse me if I am over 400 endos. Still a long way to go!

User avatar
Jedi Council
Senator
 
Posts: 3951
Founded: Jan 01, 2018
Anarchy

Postby Jedi Council » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:23 pm

La xinga wrote:
Jedi Council wrote:I shouldn't have to explain this to you. Society have moved past such disgusting practices.

I know, society has moved passed the practice of allowing a person into private property or not.

More like we dont think it's acceptable to only service those people who you approve of.
New Liberal | Humanist
Surfing NS Since 2013
Morally obligated to finish any Star Wars quote
The Huskar Social Union wrote:Jedi Council is in fact, the big gay.

User avatar
La xinga
Senator
 
Posts: 3886
Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby La xinga » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:24 pm

Jedi Council wrote:
La xinga wrote:I know, society has moved passed the practice of allowing a person into private property or not.

More like we dont think it's acceptable to only service those people who you approve of.

And why not?
He created everything, and he was forever and will always be. He is perfect and his word is always true. He will never change his word, and YOU would not be reading this signature if it was not for him to allow your eyes to see!
Average religious person. Nothing collided with nothing, the Almighty did everything, and the world is 5781 years old. Deal with it.
No, please don't argue! I'm innocent!

Yes, we may too, may all of us be innocent.

Unless you're not...

WAMP WAMP!
#KAG2020

If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.
Hi, The east pacific!
GLORIOUS AMERICANIUM IMPERIUM!
Creationist, pro-life, straight.
ALL LIVES MATTER!

Nation in TEP. Don't endorse me if I am over 400 endos. Still a long way to go!

User avatar
Jedi Council
Senator
 
Posts: 3951
Founded: Jan 01, 2018
Anarchy

Postby Jedi Council » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:26 pm

La xinga wrote:
Jedi Council wrote:More like we dont think it's acceptable to only service those people who you approve of.

And why not?

Because everyone has the right to be treated equally, and not be discriminated against based on something they can neither control, nor change.
New Liberal | Humanist
Surfing NS Since 2013
Morally obligated to finish any Star Wars quote
The Huskar Social Union wrote:Jedi Council is in fact, the big gay.

User avatar
La xinga
Senator
 
Posts: 3886
Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby La xinga » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:27 pm

Jedi Council wrote:
La xinga wrote:And why not?

Because everyone has the right to be treated equally, and not be discriminated against based on something they can neither control, nor change.

Ahah! Race you cannot control or change, but but being homosexual surely you can!
He created everything, and he was forever and will always be. He is perfect and his word is always true. He will never change his word, and YOU would not be reading this signature if it was not for him to allow your eyes to see!
Average religious person. Nothing collided with nothing, the Almighty did everything, and the world is 5781 years old. Deal with it.
No, please don't argue! I'm innocent!

Yes, we may too, may all of us be innocent.

Unless you're not...

WAMP WAMP!
#KAG2020

If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.
Hi, The east pacific!
GLORIOUS AMERICANIUM IMPERIUM!
Creationist, pro-life, straight.
ALL LIVES MATTER!

Nation in TEP. Don't endorse me if I am over 400 endos. Still a long way to go!

User avatar
Jedi Council
Senator
 
Posts: 3951
Founded: Jan 01, 2018
Anarchy

Postby Jedi Council » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:29 pm

La xinga wrote:
Jedi Council wrote:Because everyone has the right to be treated equally, and not be discriminated against based on something they can neither control, nor change.

Ahah! Race you cannot control or change, but but being homosexual surely you can!


Yeah, no. That's not how it works. The idea you can force yourself to change sexual orientations has been thoroughly debunked.

Can orientation shift over time? Sure. But you cant just will yourself to be straight any more than you can will yourself to be another race.

Trust me, I spent the better half of my life trying.
New Liberal | Humanist
Surfing NS Since 2013
Morally obligated to finish any Star Wars quote
The Huskar Social Union wrote:Jedi Council is in fact, the big gay.

User avatar
The New California Republic
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33611
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:29 pm

La xinga wrote:
Jedi Council wrote:Because everyone has the right to be treated equally, and not be discriminated against based on something they can neither control, nor change.

Ahah! Race you cannot control or change, but but being homosexual surely you can!

No.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
La xinga
Senator
 
Posts: 3886
Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby La xinga » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:31 pm

Jedi Council wrote:
La xinga wrote:Ahah! Race you cannot control or change, but but being homosexual surely you can!


Yeah, no. That's not how it works. The idea you can force yourself to change sexual orientations has been thoroughly debunked.

Can orientation shift over time? Sure. But you cant just will yourself to be straight any more than you can will yourself to be another race.

Trust me, I spent the better half of my life trying.

The only difference is you can. Just be what you "original orientation was."

Just that's it.
He created everything, and he was forever and will always be. He is perfect and his word is always true. He will never change his word, and YOU would not be reading this signature if it was not for him to allow your eyes to see!
Average religious person. Nothing collided with nothing, the Almighty did everything, and the world is 5781 years old. Deal with it.
No, please don't argue! I'm innocent!

Yes, we may too, may all of us be innocent.

Unless you're not...

WAMP WAMP!
#KAG2020

If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.
Hi, The east pacific!
GLORIOUS AMERICANIUM IMPERIUM!
Creationist, pro-life, straight.
ALL LIVES MATTER!

Nation in TEP. Don't endorse me if I am over 400 endos. Still a long way to go!

User avatar
Jedi Council
Senator
 
Posts: 3951
Founded: Jan 01, 2018
Anarchy

Postby Jedi Council » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:33 pm

La xinga wrote:
Jedi Council wrote:
Yeah, no. That's not how it works. The idea you can force yourself to change sexual orientations has been thoroughly debunked.

Can orientation shift over time? Sure. But you cant just will yourself to be straight any more than you can will yourself to be another race.

Trust me, I spent the better half of my life trying.

The only difference is you can. Just be what you "original orientation was."

Just that's it.

My original orientation is, and always has been, homosexual. I have never been attracted to a woman,
New Liberal | Humanist
Surfing NS Since 2013
Morally obligated to finish any Star Wars quote
The Huskar Social Union wrote:Jedi Council is in fact, the big gay.

User avatar
La xinga
Senator
 
Posts: 3886
Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby La xinga » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:33 pm

Jedi Council wrote:
La xinga wrote:The only difference is you can. Just be what you "original orientation was."

Just that's it.

My original orientation is, and always has been, homosexual. I have never been attracted to a woman,

I mean the thing of your birth.
He created everything, and he was forever and will always be. He is perfect and his word is always true. He will never change his word, and YOU would not be reading this signature if it was not for him to allow your eyes to see!
Average religious person. Nothing collided with nothing, the Almighty did everything, and the world is 5781 years old. Deal with it.
No, please don't argue! I'm innocent!

Yes, we may too, may all of us be innocent.

Unless you're not...

WAMP WAMP!
#KAG2020

If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.
Hi, The east pacific!
GLORIOUS AMERICANIUM IMPERIUM!
Creationist, pro-life, straight.
ALL LIVES MATTER!

Nation in TEP. Don't endorse me if I am over 400 endos. Still a long way to go!

User avatar
Jedi Council
Senator
 
Posts: 3951
Founded: Jan 01, 2018
Anarchy

Postby Jedi Council » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:34 pm

La xinga wrote:
Jedi Council wrote:My original orientation is, and always has been, homosexual. I have never been attracted to a woman,

I mean the thing of your birth.

Yeah. Homosexual. As I just said.
New Liberal | Humanist
Surfing NS Since 2013
Morally obligated to finish any Star Wars quote
The Huskar Social Union wrote:Jedi Council is in fact, the big gay.

User avatar
La xinga
Senator
 
Posts: 3886
Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby La xinga » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:35 pm

Jedi Council wrote:
La xinga wrote:I mean the thing of your birth.

Yeah. Homosexual. As I just said.

:meh:

Homosexual is not a gender.
He created everything, and he was forever and will always be. He is perfect and his word is always true. He will never change his word, and YOU would not be reading this signature if it was not for him to allow your eyes to see!
Average religious person. Nothing collided with nothing, the Almighty did everything, and the world is 5781 years old. Deal with it.
No, please don't argue! I'm innocent!

Yes, we may too, may all of us be innocent.

Unless you're not...

WAMP WAMP!
#KAG2020

If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.
Hi, The east pacific!
GLORIOUS AMERICANIUM IMPERIUM!
Creationist, pro-life, straight.
ALL LIVES MATTER!

Nation in TEP. Don't endorse me if I am over 400 endos. Still a long way to go!

User avatar
Jedi Council
Senator
 
Posts: 3951
Founded: Jan 01, 2018
Anarchy

Postby Jedi Council » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:36 pm

La xinga wrote:
Jedi Council wrote:Yeah. Homosexual. As I just said.

:meh:

Homosexual is not a gender.

What are you going on about? We are talking about sexual orientation, not gender.

I was born male. I identify as male. That has no bearing on who I love.
New Liberal | Humanist
Surfing NS Since 2013
Morally obligated to finish any Star Wars quote
The Huskar Social Union wrote:Jedi Council is in fact, the big gay.

User avatar
The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 50032
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:36 pm

La xinga wrote:
Jedi Council wrote:Yeah. Homosexual. As I just said.

:meh:

Homosexual is not a gender.

No but is a sexual orientation.

Jedi Council is in fact, the big gay.
Last edited by The Huskar Social Union on Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Irish Nationalist from Belfast / SDLP-Alliance Party / Leftwinger / Atheist
Miniature Painting, Cheese, Curry, Tanks and English Gals are my Kryptonite


I never thought in terms of being a leader. I thought very simply in terms of helping people’ - John Hume


User avatar
La xinga
Senator
 
Posts: 3886
Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby La xinga » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:37 pm

Jedi Council wrote:
La xinga wrote: :meh:

Homosexual is not a gender.

What are you going on about? We are talking about sexual orientation, not gender.

I was born male. I identify as male. That has no bearing on who I love.

Exactly. That's what we're talking about.
He created everything, and he was forever and will always be. He is perfect and his word is always true. He will never change his word, and YOU would not be reading this signature if it was not for him to allow your eyes to see!
Average religious person. Nothing collided with nothing, the Almighty did everything, and the world is 5781 years old. Deal with it.
No, please don't argue! I'm innocent!

Yes, we may too, may all of us be innocent.

Unless you're not...

WAMP WAMP!
#KAG2020

If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.
Hi, The east pacific!
GLORIOUS AMERICANIUM IMPERIUM!
Creationist, pro-life, straight.
ALL LIVES MATTER!

Nation in TEP. Don't endorse me if I am over 400 endos. Still a long way to go!

User avatar
Jedi Council
Senator
 
Posts: 3951
Founded: Jan 01, 2018
Anarchy

Postby Jedi Council » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:38 pm

The Huskar Social Union wrote:
La xinga wrote: :meh:

Homosexual is not a gender.

No but is a sexual orientation.

Jedi Council is in fact, the big gay.


Hey, 12 people in lose fitting robes all sitting in a circle? Sounds suspicious to me.
New Liberal | Humanist
Surfing NS Since 2013
Morally obligated to finish any Star Wars quote
The Huskar Social Union wrote:Jedi Council is in fact, the big gay.

User avatar
The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 50032
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:38 pm

There are two conversations going on here.
Irish Nationalist from Belfast / SDLP-Alliance Party / Leftwinger / Atheist
Miniature Painting, Cheese, Curry, Tanks and English Gals are my Kryptonite


I never thought in terms of being a leader. I thought very simply in terms of helping people’ - John Hume


User avatar
La xinga
Senator
 
Posts: 3886
Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby La xinga » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:38 pm

The Huskar Social Union wrote:
La xinga wrote: :meh:

Homosexual is not a gender.

No but is a sexual orientation.

Jedi Council is in fact, the big gay.

The big gay?
He created everything, and he was forever and will always be. He is perfect and his word is always true. He will never change his word, and YOU would not be reading this signature if it was not for him to allow your eyes to see!
Average religious person. Nothing collided with nothing, the Almighty did everything, and the world is 5781 years old. Deal with it.
No, please don't argue! I'm innocent!

Yes, we may too, may all of us be innocent.

Unless you're not...

WAMP WAMP!
#KAG2020

If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.
Hi, The east pacific!
GLORIOUS AMERICANIUM IMPERIUM!
Creationist, pro-life, straight.
ALL LIVES MATTER!

Nation in TEP. Don't endorse me if I am over 400 endos. Still a long way to go!

User avatar
The New California Republic
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33611
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:38 pm

La xinga wrote:The only difference is you can. Just be what you "original orientation was."

Just that's it.

La xinga wrote:Homosexual is not a gender.

...what the hell is even going on.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 50032
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:39 pm

La xinga wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:No but is a sexual orientation.

Jedi Council is in fact, the big gay.

The big gay?

Yes he is in fact, THE Big Gay.


The lord of all gays.
Irish Nationalist from Belfast / SDLP-Alliance Party / Leftwinger / Atheist
Miniature Painting, Cheese, Curry, Tanks and English Gals are my Kryptonite


I never thought in terms of being a leader. I thought very simply in terms of helping people’ - John Hume


User avatar
Jedi Council
Senator
 
Posts: 3951
Founded: Jan 01, 2018
Anarchy

Postby Jedi Council » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:39 pm

La xinga wrote:
Jedi Council wrote:What are you going on about? We are talking about sexual orientation, not gender.

I was born male. I identify as male. That has no bearing on who I love.

Exactly. That's what we're talking about.


You do realize gender, sex, and sexual orientation are all separate concepts right? I was born male, I identify as male, I love males.

That makes me a homosexual. I cannot change that fact, as you claim.
New Liberal | Humanist
Surfing NS Since 2013
Morally obligated to finish any Star Wars quote
The Huskar Social Union wrote:Jedi Council is in fact, the big gay.

User avatar
Jedi Council
Senator
 
Posts: 3951
Founded: Jan 01, 2018
Anarchy

Postby Jedi Council » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:39 pm

The Huskar Social Union wrote:
La xinga wrote:The big gay?

Yes he is in fact, THE Big Gay.


The lord of all gays.

If the title is vacant, I'll take it.
New Liberal | Humanist
Surfing NS Since 2013
Morally obligated to finish any Star Wars quote
The Huskar Social Union wrote:Jedi Council is in fact, the big gay.

User avatar
La xinga
Senator
 
Posts: 3886
Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby La xinga » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:40 pm

The New California Republic wrote:
La xinga wrote:The only difference is you can. Just be what you "original orientation was."

Just that's it.

La xinga wrote:Homosexual is not a gender.

...what the hell is even going on.

Everything.
Jedi Council wrote:
La xinga wrote:Exactly. That's what we're talking about.


You do realize gender, sex, and sexual orientation are all separate concepts right? I was born male, I identify as male, I love males.

That makes me a homosexual. I cannot change that fact, as you claim.

Can't we just love all good humans? :eyebrow:
He created everything, and he was forever and will always be. He is perfect and his word is always true. He will never change his word, and YOU would not be reading this signature if it was not for him to allow your eyes to see!
Average religious person. Nothing collided with nothing, the Almighty did everything, and the world is 5781 years old. Deal with it.
No, please don't argue! I'm innocent!

Yes, we may too, may all of us be innocent.

Unless you're not...

WAMP WAMP!
#KAG2020

If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.
Hi, The east pacific!
GLORIOUS AMERICANIUM IMPERIUM!
Creationist, pro-life, straight.
ALL LIVES MATTER!

Nation in TEP. Don't endorse me if I am over 400 endos. Still a long way to go!

User avatar
The New California Republic
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33611
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:41 pm

La xinga wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:...what the hell is even going on.

Everything.

I'll tell you what's going on: you are confusing sexuality with gender.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Jedi Council
Senator
 
Posts: 3951
Founded: Jan 01, 2018
Anarchy

Postby Jedi Council » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:41 pm

La xinga wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:
...what the hell is even going on.

Everything.
Jedi Council wrote:
You do realize gender, sex, and sexual orientation are all separate concepts right? I was born male, I identify as male, I love males.

That makes me a homosexual. I cannot change that fact, as you claim.

Can't we just love all good humans? :eyebrow:

Yeah, let's just leave it here and agree you have no argument except confusion.
New Liberal | Humanist
Surfing NS Since 2013
Morally obligated to finish any Star Wars quote
The Huskar Social Union wrote:Jedi Council is in fact, the big gay.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Absolon-7, Acronius, All China, Bombadil, Cannis Fabulous, Grinning Dragon, His Excellence, Nanatsu no Tsuki, Nilokeras, North Washington Republic, Picairn, Postauthoritarian America, Salus Maior, Senkaku, The Emerald Legion, The Lone Alliance, USHALLNOTPASS, Vaughti

Advertisement

Remove ads