NATION

PASSWORD

NS Newspapers

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Kaeyoku
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

NS Newspapers

Postby Kaeyoku » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:23 pm

Welcome to the NS Newspapers Forum Thread! Today we have for you…… a LOT of news. First off, let’s get good news. There have been innumerable founded nations, as well as CTE’s. Also, Z-Day8 and N-Day4 aftermath reports have been released. That’s all for today, nations! See you tomorrow.
Signature Loading...
■■■[□□□□□□□□□□]
OH GOD IT'S IN THE NEGATIVES HELP-
I will collapse from flattery if you say anything positive about me

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Black Forrest » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:44 pm

NSG isn’t for this. It’s out of character discussion/debate......
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

Dollystana
Envoy

Founded: Aug 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Dollystana » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:47 pm

The Black Forrest wrote:NSG isn’t for this. It’s out of character discussion/debate......

Yes
I like warrior cats uwu and having fun
Catocratic Constitutional Monarchy.
Economic -3.38 Social -5.28
My views are basically Scandinavia, that's all you need to know
the best book series Eat sleep read warriors repeat. Warriors Wiki
Self-appointed Warrior cat of F7 overvuwu The Truth Behind Area 51 All About Me

Stats not used
If you support cats, put this in your signature.
Perikuresu wrote:All of mothers are hamsters and all of your fathers smelt like elderberries

Return to General