NATION

PASSWORD

Bari Weiss Resigns from New York Times

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

No State Here
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby No State Here » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:40 pm

Saiwania wrote:
No State Here wrote:TYT, bro really?

I would say TYT is valid because it is representative of the American Left like Fox News is for the American Right. They're what Liberals in the US actually sound like for the most part from my perspective. I go to them to see what the Left is up to like I go to Ben Shapiro for the Right.

I’m pretty sure most leftists have disowned TYT by now
Abolish NSG

New York Anarcho-Capitalist Minarchist, not an Ancap anymore
Theme
Anthem

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:44 pm

Saiwania wrote:
No State Here wrote:TYT, bro really?

I would say TYT is valid because it is representative of the American Left like Fox News is for the American Right. They're what Liberals in the US actually sound like for the most part from my perspective. I go to them to see what the Left is up to like I go to Ben Shapiro for the Right.

Ah yes let’s allow the neo-nazi to speak for the left and right
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Proctopeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Proctopeo » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:46 pm

No State Here wrote:
Saiwania wrote:

I’m pretty sure most leftists have disowned TYT by now

Really, if nothing else, the fact they're named after a genocidal group (without any hint of irony) should be enough of a sign that they're not worth listening to.
Arachno-anarchism || NO GODS NO MASTERS || Free NSG Odreria

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:49 pm

Proctopeo wrote:
No State Here wrote:I’m pretty sure most leftists have disowned TYT by now

Really, if nothing else, the fact they're named after a genocidal group (without any hint of irony) should be enough of a sign that they're not worth listening to.

I’m still surprised how Anna what’s her face was on that show/site. I would have left immediately after I heard the cunt know as Cenek, or how ever you spell it, go on a genocide denial rant
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Saiwania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Saiwania » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:31 pm

Thermodolia wrote:I’m still surprised how Anna what’s her face was on that show/site. I would have left immediately after I heard the cunt know as Cenek, or how ever you spell it, go on a genocide denial rant

She's still at TYT and I'm sure she doesn't care. She does that job for money and has the same misguided views of the world as Cenk and everyone else at TYT. Love or hate them, they do most definitely toe the Liberal line on everything.
Sith Acolyte
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken!

Previous

Return to General