NATION

PASSWORD

SDNY Charges Epstein Associate Maxwell

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:51 pm

Fartsniffage wrote:
Galloism wrote:I still like the royals. It's not as if the English monarchy has been a bastion of civility and not killing people for the last couple thousand years.

The modern Royals don't have that kind of reach these days unfortunately.

That's what they want everyone to think.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Greed and Death
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Greed and Death » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:52 pm

Fartsniffage wrote:
Galloism wrote:I still like the royals. It's not as if the English monarchy has been a bastion of civility and not killing people for the last couple thousand years.

The modern Royals don't have that kind of reach these days unfortunately.

The queen's guard seems pretty hardcore. Maybe a former SAS member on the queens guard did it for extra leave time.
"Trying to solve the healthcare problem by mandating people buy insurance is like trying to solve the homeless problem by mandating people buy a house."(paraphrase from debate with Hilary Clinton)
Barack Obama

The Marlborough
Minister

Founded: May 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Marlborough » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:02 pm

My bet is that she officially dies of Covid.
How could the Irish potato famine happen if they were surrounded by fish?
Support the Lil Red Dress Project to bring awareness to MMIWG.
Bless our neon cyberpunk future.

Novus America
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Novus America » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:04 pm

Proctopeo wrote:That's good to hear. Hopefully she evades the haunted nooses and makes it to trial.

Major-Tom wrote:
Nobody said the word Clinton.

That's the ugly thing about the Epstein case, because nobody can prove who killed him (yes, killed), everybody latches on to whatever public figure they hate the most as the person to accuse. Be it the QAnon lunatics who believe "Trump is purging the deep state of pedophiles and the Clintons who killed Epstein" or even some of the people on "rose twitter" who insist it was Barr/Trump, nobody quite knows.

There's lots of possible candidates. There's a significant chance that it's someone less high-profile than, say, the Clintons, Trump, or the Royal Family, just because of how many people would have a good reason to see him "commit suicide".

It is also probably just as, if not more likely he was just placed in conditions to make his suicide more likely to happen. Actually we do KNOW he was placed in conditions making suicide more likely the question is who left him in such conditions and why, negligently or deliberately.

You do not necessarily have to pull the rope to ensure, or at least make it more likely someone dies.
Last edited by Novus America on Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Zombie Ike/Teddy Roosevelt 2020.

Novus America represents my vision of an awesome Atompunk near future United States of America expanded to the entire North American continent, Guyana and the Philippines. The population would be around 700 million.
Think something like prewar Fallout, minus the bad stuff.

Politically I am an independent. I support what is good for the country, which means I cannot support either party.

Proctopeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Proctopeo » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:25 pm

The Marlborough wrote:My bet is that she officially dies of Covid.

"died of a COVID-related bullet wound to the chest"
Arachno-anarchism || NO GODS NO MASTERS || Free NSG Odreria

Ors Might
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 01, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ors Might » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:34 pm

So sad to hear about her terminal case of neck-rope.
https://youtu.be/gvjOG5gboFU Best diss track of all time

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:39 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Gormwood wrote:Good grief, people already talking about how she'll be killed?

A thread pole should be about how long till she suicides

No.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Aeritai
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeritai » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:46 pm

Hopefully this doesn't become another Epstein situation.
Just call me Aeri
IC: This is a fantasy medieval nation full of deer people... Yes you read that right, deer people
I am a Human Female

Diopolis
Post Marshal

Founded: May 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:49 pm

Proctopeo wrote:
The Marlborough wrote:My bet is that she officially dies of Covid.

"died of a COVID-related bullet wound to the chest"

New York State, is that you?
Texas nationalist, right-wing technocrat, radical social conservative, post-liberal.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:50 pm

Aeritai wrote:Hopefully this doesn't become another Epstein situation.

Hopefully someone will actually talk about the topic and not join the juvenile giggling.
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz

Major-Tom
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Major-Tom » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:52 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
Aeritai wrote:Hopefully this doesn't become another Epstein situation.

Hopefully someone will actually talk about the topic and not join the juvenile giggling.

In that case, I think the only question is really how much we're going to learn from her if she is called to stand trial and testify. In that event, it could either be a dud or something explosive.

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:53 pm

Major-Tom wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:Hopefully someone will actually talk about the topic and not join the juvenile giggling.

In that case, I think the only question is really how much we're going to learn from her if she is called to stand trial and testify. In that event, it could either be a dud or something explosive.

Won't be a dud with Epstein as the topic. Might not be Hiroshima, but it will be explosive.
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

Diopolis
Post Marshal

Founded: May 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:54 pm

Major-Tom wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:Hopefully someone will actually talk about the topic and not join the juvenile giggling.

It'll make the whole brouhaha with the Trump impeachment look clear.
Texas nationalist, right-wing technocrat, radical social conservative, post-liberal.

Major-Tom
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Major-Tom » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:56 pm

Gormwood wrote:
Major-Tom wrote:

Won't be a dud with Epstein as the topic. Might not be Hiroshima, but it will be explosive.

That is, if she goes to trial. There's always the possibility of an ambiguous plea bargain.

Federal Republic Of America And The Cari
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Federal Republic Of America And The Cari » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:56 pm

Rojava Free State wrote:No sympathy for sexual abusers, especially ones who target kids.

To the gallows they go!

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:05 pm

Federal Republic Of America And The Cari wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:No sympathy for sexual abusers, especially ones who target kids.

To the gallows they go!

Knock it off with unfunny gallows humor.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:19 pm

Gormwood wrote:
Novus America wrote:
It is not impossible, not at all even improbable what happened to Epstein happens to her, although hopefully we learned something this time.

What I said, but people already want to make it into another Clinton Hit Job meme.

Nobody has said anything about the Clintons except for you. Maybe you want to tell the class something?
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:21 pm

Its a shame she is gona tragically commit suicide in her cell.
Irish Nationalist from Belfast / Leftwing / Atheist / Alliance Party voter
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:23 pm

Major-Tom wrote:
Gormwood wrote:Won't be a dud with Epstein as the topic. Might not be Hiroshima, but it will be explosive.

That is, if she goes to trial. There's always the possibility of an ambiguous plea bargain.

She’ll get one. I bet my last paycheck on it
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:25 pm

Thermodolia wrote:
Gormwood wrote:What I said, but people already want to make it into another Clinton Hit Job meme.

Nobody has said anything about the Clintons except for you. Maybe you want to tell the class something?

You mean they weren't made after Epstein's suicide? Mandela Effect.
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Black Forrest » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:28 pm

Thermodolia wrote:
Major-Tom wrote:

She’ll get one. I bet my last paycheck on it

Especially if it involves a certain Prince.....
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

Loben The 2nd
Senator

Founded: Apr 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Loben The 2nd » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:56 pm

Gormwood wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:Nobody has said anything about the Clintons except for you. Maybe you want to tell the class something?

You mean they weren't made after Epstein's suicide? Mandela Effect.

Suicide, thats just precious.
no quarter.
Satisfaction guaranteed.

Greed and Death
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Greed and Death » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:55 pm

So the police unit working the case is the anti public corruption unit and not the sex crimes unit interesting.
"Trying to solve the healthcare problem by mandating people buy insurance is like trying to solve the homeless problem by mandating people buy a house."(paraphrase from debate with Hilary Clinton)
Barack Obama

MXjSiMs
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby MXjSiMs » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:00 pm

Thermodolia wrote:
Gormwood wrote:What I said, but people already want to make it into another Clinton Hit Job meme.

qmap.pub

Check it out, it’s on fire tonight.
When you are awake, you stand on the outside of the stable (‘group-think’ collective), and have ‘free thought’.
"Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma.

Federal Republic Of America And The Cari
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Federal Republic Of America And The Cari » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:23 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
Federal Republic Of America And The Cari wrote:To the gallows they go!

Knock it off with unfunny gallows humor.

Ok

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General