NATION

PASSWORD

Russia tried to murder US soldiers and Trump Ignored It

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Corsilia
Secretary

Founded: Jul 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Corsilia » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:06 pm

This still has not been verified yet so many still continue to fall for it hook, line, and sinker.
APAB

Cisairse
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cisairse » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:58 pm

Corsilia wrote:This still has not been verified yet so many still continue to fall for it hook, line, and sinker.

tf you mean "has not been verified yet"
The details of the above post are subject to leftist infighting.

I officially endorse Fivey Fox for president of the United States.

The Sovereign Realist State
Attaché

Founded: Jul 27, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Sovereign Realist State » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:05 pm

Cisairse wrote:tf you mean "has not been verified yet"

Exactly. It was plain NYT FakeNews. No doubt about it.

That it ever happened AND that Trump had been briefed on it.
Last edited by The Sovereign Realist State on Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shofercia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shofercia » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:27 pm

Cisairse wrote:
Corsilia wrote:This still has not been verified, yet so many still continue to fall for it hook, line, and sinker.

tf you mean "has not been verified yet"

"Greetings radicalized youth. I'm special forces who knows how to kill a person in, oh so very many different ways. But instead, even though I know that you have no issues killing, I'll pay you anyway. Oh, and please focus on soldiers, to minimize the effect of our contributions, because I'm all about fiscal waste!" - a summary of what happens in Afghanistan according to the New York Times.
Come, learn about Russian Culture! Bring Vodka and Ushanka. Interested in Slavic Culture? Fill this out.
Stonk Power! (North) Kosovo is (a de facto part of) Serbia and Crimea is (a de facto part of) Russia
I used pronouns until the mods made using wrong pronouns warnable, so I use names instead; if you see malice there, that's entirely on you, and if pronouns are no longer warnable, I'll go back to using them

Previous

Return to General