NATION

PASSWORD

Ron Jeremy Charged With Rape

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:20 pm

Questarian New Yorkshire wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:
I'm sure you, a man living in one country on earth, knows what a woman wants. Did you survey all of them or did you stick with the ones you shared genes with?
trust me bro they don't need you to defend their honour xx

At least they got honor that can be defended. What do you got, some more unrevealed fake knowledge on "what women really want."
Last edited by Rojava Free State on Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:21 pm

Rojava Free State wrote:
"Men who can't ask women out first have low T. Ive not done any research on the topic and I think all women agree with me even though they really don't." Literally what you've been saying for a while now.
"constantly" usually implies saying it more than once dude, or can't you count either?

Apparently you can't, since you very clearly said it more than just once. Why don't you talk some more about your alleged high t levels. I'm sure you'll impress a total of zero of us. But you can try.
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

New haven america
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New haven america » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:22 pm

New haven america wrote:I don't think you know what that word means.
angry

why angry?

Irony: the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

Neither me nor Rojava have been trying to gain any form of validation, so that makes the irony idea a moot point.
Human of the male variety
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2024

That's all folks~

Cekovia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Cekovia » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:22 pm

Rojava Free State wrote:
Questarian New Yorkshire wrote: "constantly" usually implies saying it more than once dude, or can't you count either?

Apparently you can't, since you very clearly said it more than just once. Why don't you talk some more about your alleged high t levels. I'm sure you'll impress a total of zero of us. But you can try.

he hasn't actually claimed he has high T lol (and he definitely doesn't given the amount of posturing he has to do)
RWDT - REST IN POWER
girlboss · christian · hot · racist · leo sun / libra moon / virgo rising
back from the dead ?
add ~16700 posts

Cekovia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Cekovia » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:23 pm

New haven america wrote:
Questarian New Yorkshire wrote: angry

why angry?

Irony: the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

Neither me nor Rojava have been trying to gain any form of validation, so that makes the irony idea a moot point.

jfc could you miss the point any more badly
RWDT - REST IN POWER
girlboss · christian · hot · racist · leo sun / libra moon / virgo rising
back from the dead ?
add ~16700 posts

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:24 pm

Cekovia wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:

he hasn't actually claimed he has high T lol (and he definitely doesn't given the amount of posturing he has to do)

Hes implying it when he calls other men "low T." It's funny since I haven't ever seen a man with a t level above 5 go out of his way to call others out.

Cekoviu
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cekoviu » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:25 pm

Rojava Free State wrote:
Cekovia wrote:he hasn't actually claimed he has high T lol (and he definitely doesn't given the amount of posturing he has to do)

Hes implying it when he calls other men "low T." It's funny since I haven't ever seen a man with a t level above 5 go out of his way to call others out.

why are you still on about this, it was clearly not the main point
i don't agree with him but at least address the actual point jeez
Last edited by Cekoviu on Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pro: women's rights
anti: men's rights

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:26 pm

Cekoviu wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:

His main point is that allegedly if a man wants a woman to ask him out, it means he has low T. It's not based on scientific fact at all though, and sounds like more trash ass logic i could go pollute my eyes with on reddit.

Cekoviu
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Cekoviu » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:27 pm

Rojava Free State wrote:
Cekoviu wrote:why are you still on about this, it was clearly not the main point

His main point is that allegedly if a man wants a woman to ask him out, it means he has low T. It's not based on scientific fact at all though, and sounds like more trash ass logic i could go pollute my eyes with on reddit.

can none of you read subtext at all lmao

New haven america
Post Czar

Postby New haven america » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:27 pm

Cekoviu wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:

They don't have an actual point to make and any explanation they bring is scientifically inaccurate.

jfc how could you be so far off the mark?
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2024

That's all folks~

South Odreria 2
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Odreria 2 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:27 pm

Rojava Free State wrote:
Cekoviu wrote:why are you still on about this, it was clearly not the main point

That kind of logic is good and should be encouraged
Valrifell wrote:
Disregard whatever this poster says

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:28 pm

South Odreria 2 wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:

That kind of logic is good and should be encouraged

It's not sound logic. It makes alot of assumptions without evidence.

South Odreria 2
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Odreria 2 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:30 pm

Rojava Free State wrote:
South Odreria 2 wrote:That kind of logic is good and should be encouraged

I am referring more generally to “trash ass logic I could to pollute my eyes with on reddit.”
Last edited by South Odreria 2 on Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Valrifell wrote:

Cekoviu
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Cekoviu » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:30 pm

New haven america wrote:

They don't have an actual point to make and any explanation they bring is scientifically inaccurate.

have you considered that acting like this could be contributing to your being an incel
i'll give you a tip: women don't generally like smug dicks who think they're being clever by taking everything completely literally

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:32 pm

Cekoviu wrote:
New haven america wrote:They don't have an actual point to make and any explanation they bring is scientifically inaccurate.

have you considered that acting like this could be contributing to your being an incel
i'll give you a tip: women don't generally like smug dicks who think they're being clever by taking everything completely literally

How do you know he's an incel?

Frankly women clearly want all kinds of different things considering that motherfuckers like Onision can have a woman, so how about we all get our brains out of highschool and stop judging manhood based on "whether you can attract women based on the standards I set."

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:32 pm

South Odreria 2 wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:

I am referring more generally to “trash ass logic I could to pollute my eyes with on reddit.”

Only as comedy

Cekoviu
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Cekoviu » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:33 pm

Rojava Free State wrote:
Cekoviu wrote:have you considered that acting like this could be contributing to your being an incel

tbh it's completely obvious

New Swaraelia
Attaché

Founded: Jan 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Swaraelia » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:34 pm

New haven america wrote:I don't think you know what that word means.
angry

why angry?

Are...are you okay?
Honoured by Dominant Oppressors to be Honorary Duke of Dominant Oppressors, Honorary Admiral of the Dominant Oppressorian Navy, and Freedom of the City of Risen Christ City. Thank you.

New haven america
Post Czar

Postby New haven america » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:34 pm

Cekoviu wrote:
New haven america wrote:They don't have an actual point to make and any explanation they bring is scientifically inaccurate.

1. have you considered that acting like this could be contributing to your being an incel
2. i'll give you a tip: women don't generally like 3. smug dicks who think they're being clever by taking everything completely literally

1. lol. I don't want a relationships so IDK what the fuck you're on about~

Can't come up with an actual point to anything that's been said so far?
2. Ah ad homs, the sign of a failing argument... Oh wait, you didn't have an actual point.
3. Misplaced anger. BTW, I recommend taking your own advice, it seems like it could help you in the future.
Last edited by New haven america on Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2024

That's all folks~

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:35 pm

Cekoviu wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:

tbh it's completely obvious

No, it's not. Once again, if onision isn't an incel, and if Chris chan isn't one, anyone can not be an incel.

South Odreria 2
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Odreria 2 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:35 pm

Rojava Free State wrote:
Cekoviu wrote:have you considered that acting like this could be contributing to your being an incel

search.php?author_id=346749&sr=posts
Valrifell wrote:

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:36 pm

New Swaraelia wrote:
Questarian New Yorkshire wrote: angry

why angry?

Are...are you okay?

He never is. I think it's pretty obvious he always comes looking for issues.

Cekoviu
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Cekoviu » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:36 pm

New haven america wrote:
Cekoviu wrote:1. have you considered that acting like this could be contributing to your being an incel
2. i'll give you a tip: women don't generally like 3. smug dicks who think they're being clever by taking everything completely literally

1. lol. I don't want a relationships so IDK what the fuck you're on about~

sure okay [insert giggling here]

no u
2. Ah ad homs, the sign of a failing argument... Oh wait, you didn't have an actual point.
3. Misplaced anger.

u do realize that this is exactly what im talking about

New Swaraelia
Attaché

Founded: Jan 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Swaraelia » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:37 pm

What the feck is going on, and whatever it is, can we make it...not?
Honoured by Dominant Oppressors to be Honorary Duke of Dominant Oppressors, Honorary Admiral of the Dominant Oppressorian Navy, and Freedom of the City of Risen Christ City. Thank you.

New haven america
Post Czar

Postby New haven america » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:38 pm

Cekoviu wrote:
New haven america wrote:1. lol. I don't want a relationships so IDK what the fuck you're on about~

1. sure okay [insert giggling here]

2. no u
3. Misplaced anger.

u do realize that this is exactly what im talking about

1. Would rather focus on school and work than dealing with relationship drama.
2. I'll take that as a yes.
3. Hey Ce, follow your own advice. K'thanks~
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2024

That's all folks~

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General