NATION

PASSWORD

Authoritarian Left Discussion Thread I

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:44 am

Literally instead of having two discussion threads we're just splitting it into four. Thanks Mods.
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 07, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:06 am

Despite the fact that I would describe myself as a conservative, political compass tests sometimes put me on the Authoritarian Left because of my distributist and regulationist attitudes regarding the economy.

Meaningful change cannot be achieved through reform alone, and political action is always required in that aspect. Democracy is a flawed system, and leads to decadence, thus true reform can only be achieved by a regime that seizes power through real political action (or a ‘revolution’ in marxist terms) and appoints a figurehead to lead the nation.
Economic Left/Right: 8.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.74

http://www.politiscales.net/en_US/results/?s1=86&s0=12&b0=7&b1=88&c0=12&c1=74&e0=17&e1=69&m0=10&m1=79&reli=100&t0=36&t1=36&p1=98&j1=69&j0=5&femi=14&mona=100

My nation’s policies and ns stats are very similar to my political ideology.
WA-Ambassador
his excellency Johannes Walther Robert count de Marchant et d'Ansembourg, lord of Crassenstein (known in the assembly as Johannes W.R. de Marchant et d'Ansembourg.)
representing Vrijstaat Limburg
VREES GOD
EER JE GOUVERNEUR
DIEN JE VADERLAND

Sedgistan
Senior Issues Moderator

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:26 am

I am locking both the "Authoritarian Right Discussion Thread I" and "Authoritarian Left Discussion Thread I" as both appear to be attempts to serve as successors to the RWDT/LWDT and I am not convinced they meet our guidelines to qualify for megathreads.

You can discuss the locks here if you wish: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=487460

Previous

Return to General