NATION

PASSWORD

Indian Soldiers Die Following Standoff with Chinese Forces

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shanghai industrial complex
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Shanghai industrial complex » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:21 am

An Alan Smithee Nation wrote:
Shanghai industrial complex wrote:That would worsen the situation and turn it into a real military conflict.Unlike many people's imagination, there is no snow there this season.The real danger there is temperature and oxygen.In the evening, if you don't take oxygen and keep warm immediately after the injury, you may lose your life in an hour or two.

Killing 20 soldiers is an escalation whether you club them to death or shoot them.

If someone shoots, they're likely to call for a firesupport.
In addition, 17 people died after the conflict due to lack of medical means, which exposed the logistical problems in this area.The conflict maybe will not escalate
Last edited by Shanghai industrial complex on Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
多看空我 仮面ライダークウガをたくさん見てください Watch more Masked Rider Kukuku Kuuga!

Auze
Minister

Founded: Oct 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Auze » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:51 am

Arzt0zka wrote:
New haven america wrote:Only because China's been moving people over their to work mines and oil refineries. (Also, Taiwan is majority Han and you see how they feel about going back to China)

Plus, the Han could integrate into Uyghurstan society in a similar way as to how Russia's Republics act, except actually independent.

Are you advocating for the cultural genocide of East Turkestan and Tibet? The Han are settlers sent by the Chinese government in order to out number the local populations.

That is literally the opposite of what he advocated for in his post.
Hello, I'm an Latter-day Saint kid from South Carolina!
In case you're wondering, it's pronounced ['ɑ.ziː].
My political views are best described as "incoherent"

Anyway, how about a game?
[spoiler=Views I guess]RIP LWDT & RWDT. Y'all did not go gentle into that good night.
In general I am a Centrist

I disown most of my previous posts (with a few exceptions)

Repubblica Fascista Sociale Italiana
Minister

Founded: Sep 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Repubblica Fascista Sociale Italiana » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:57 am

The Hindustani State wrote:
Neanderthaland wrote:So apparently no bullets were fired.

I don't know if that's true or not, but it has left me imagining the most over-the-top fight sequence that both Bollywood and the Chinese film industry could produce. Hopefully including cameos by Chun-Li and Dhalsim.

It’s the Himalayas, sadly, soldiers falling off of mountainsides isn’t uncommon, I know people who were stationed in the Siachen Glacier area, they would regularly inspect surrounding areas very closely since ice crevices can be hidden. In a conflict with Chinese troops, they wouldn’t have much time to inspect the surrounding areas

Oh yeah fighting is kinda hard on the tallest mountain range in the world
Not an adherent of Italian Fascism anymore, leaning more and more towards Falangist Syndicalism
Corporatism and Corporatocracy are completely different things
9axes
Pro: Falange, Command Economy, Class-Cooperation, Cultural Nationalism, Authoritarianism, Third Positionism, Border Security
Anti: Communism, Laissez-Faire Capitalism, Trump, Globalism, Racism, Democracy, Immigration

Atheris
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Atheris » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:29 am

SECOND SINO-INDIAN WAR LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HYPE TRAIN
#FreeNSGRojava
Don't talk to Moderators. Don't associate with Moderators. Don't trust moderators. Moderators lie.
NEW VISAYAN ISLANDS SHOULD RESIGN! HOLD JANNIES ACCOUNTABLE!

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:31 am

Atheris wrote:SECOND SINO-INDIAN WAR LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HYPE TRAIN

Sino-Indian War 2: Now with Nukes!
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Atheris
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Atheris » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:32 am

Aureumterra wrote:

HYPE TRAIN

Sino-Indian War 2: Now with Nukes!

Based!

On a serious note, I doubt if it does go into a full-scale war it'll be nuclear. Both China and India don't have first strike policies.
#FreeNSGRojava
Don't talk to Moderators. Don't associate with Moderators. Don't trust moderators. Moderators lie.

Pilipinas and Malaya
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Pilipinas and Malaya » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:56 am

Atheris wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:Sino-Indian War 2: Now with Nukes!

Based!

On a serious note, I doubt if it does go into a full-scale war it'll be nuclear. Both China and India don't have first strike policies.

If either first strikes, it could be possible that a few other countries may follow suit, initiating MAD.

Repubblica Fascista Sociale Italiana wrote:
The Hindustani State wrote:It’s the Himalayas, sadly, soldiers falling off of mountainsides isn’t uncommon, I know people who were stationed in the Siachen Glacier area, they would regularly inspect surrounding areas very closely since ice crevices can be hidden. In a conflict with Chinese troops, they wouldn’t have much time to inspect the surrounding areas

Oh yeah fighting is kinda hard on the tallest mountain range in the world

If your breathing is already limited at higher altitudes, fighting will surely be much harder, given the amount of labour required to run and do other movements.

Inb4 HOI4 Millenium Dawn and India almost always taking over China there.
Federative States of Pilipinas and Malaya
Member of Europe

Homepage (leads to other info dispatches)
Accursed, incomplete, self-made map collection of my universe
NS Stats invalid
Yes, my nation does represent a good chunk of my views
Finally got around to dealing with a bunch of canon stuff, expect them to be updated every once in a while. | *inhales copium* In Civ 7, maybe we'll finally get a Filipino civ? | STREAM SEVENTEEN'S FML, OUT NOW

Free Northwest Sovereign
Attaché

Founded: Nov 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Northwest Sovereign » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:17 am

Repubblica Fascista Sociale Italiana wrote:I literally predicted something like this yesterday
Repubblica Fascista Sociale Italiana wrote:Hypothetically, how different would the landscape of the election look if a massive foreign policy incident occurred between now and the election? Seeing how tense the entire world is right now, East Africa about to erupt, India and China having more standoffs, more tariffs, it’s possible a big foreign policy crisis of sorts occurs that Trump has to deal with, probably regarding China in the post-coronavirus world

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=485537&start=175
Beat you to it.

HYPE TRAIN

The good part about this is that either Modi or Xi will be humiliated. Either outcome sounds good enough to me.

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:29 pm

RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

The Hindustani State
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

2020 India-China Conflict Megathread

Postby The Hindustani State » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:35 pm

In light of recent events, I’ve decided to create a new thread as the conflict on the border of the countries escelates

It all began a couple days ago

There was a border standoff with China for a few months now, but for the first time in decades, it has turned deadly. Three Indian soldiers have been killed by Chinese forces a few hours ago.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-53061476
Three Indian soldiers have been killed in a clash with Chinese forces in Ladakh in the disputed Kashmir region.

The deaths are the first in the disputed border area in at least 45 years, and follow rising military tensions between the nuclear powers.

The Indian army said senior military officials from both sides were "meeting to defuse the situation", adding that both sides suffered casualties.

An Indian army spokesman said the dead were one officer and two soldiers.

China did not confirm any casualties, but accused India of crossing the border in the Galwan Valley.

Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian said India had crossed the border twice on Monday, "provoking and attacking Chinese personnel, resulting in serious physical confrontation between border forces on the two sides", AFP news agency reported.

Both sides insist no bullet has been fired in four decades, and the Indian army said on Tuesday that "no shots were fired" in this latest skirmish.

Local media outlets reported that the Indian soldiers were "beaten to death" but there was no confirmation from the military.
China's Global Times newspaper reported that "solemn representations" had been made with India over the incident.

The clash comes amid rising tensions between the two powers, which have brawled along the border in recent weeks but not exchanged any gunfire.

India has accused China of sending thousands of troops into Ladakh's Galwan valley and says China occupies 38,000sq km (about 14,700sq miles) of its territory. Several rounds of talks in the last three decades have failed to resolve the boundary disputes.

The deaths reported on Tuesday are believed to be the first in decades in a confrontation between the two powers. They have fought only one war so far, in 1962, when India suffered a humiliating defeat.

In May, dozens of Indian and Chinese soldiers exchanged physical blows in a clash on the border in the north-eastern state of Sikkim. And in 2017, the two countries clashed in the region after China tried to extend a border road through a disputed plateau.

Their armies - two of the world's largest - come face to face at many points. The two sides are separated by the poorly demarcated Line of Actual Control (LAC). Rivers, lakes and snowcaps mean the line can shift, provoking confrontation.

There are several reasons why tensions are rising now - but competing strategic goals lie at the root, and both sides blame each other.

India has built a new road in what experts say is the most remote and vulnerable area along the LAC in Ladakh. And India's decision to ramp up infrastructure seems to have infuriated Beijing.

The road could boost Delhi's capability to move men and material rapidly in case of a conflict.

India also disputes part of Kashmir - an ethnically diverse Himalayan region covering about 140,000sq km - with Pakistan.

Over the past week, Indian media have been reporting that troops from both sides had been gradually moving back from their stand-off positions, and that efforts were under way to de-escalate the tensions along the border. So it will come as a surprise to many to hear of a violent clash in which three Indian soldiers were killed.

The last time the two sides exchanged any gunfire along the border was 1975, when four Indian soldiers were killed in a remote pass in north-eastern state of Arunachal Pradesh.

The details of the latest skirmish, and the emergency measures being taken to defuse it, are still unclear.

Whatever the result, the latest incident is likely to trigger a fresh wave of anti-China sentiments in India.

It will also present daunting foreign policy and security challenges to Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his government, which is struggling to contain a surge of Covid-19 infections and revive an economy which looks headed for recession.

More has happened now, Including Pakistan and Nepal becoming involved possibly

Mass Protests have broken out all across India calling for the boycott of all Chinese products, goods made in China are being publicly burnt

So what is your opinion on this?

My opinion, as stated on the other thread, is that China has gone too far this time. They killed Indian soldiers, now the world needs to unite to condemn China and stop at nothing short of a complete trade embargo, if enough countries can strain China, China may finally give in and stop bullying every country in Asia.
The Hindustani State। हिन्दूस्तानी राष्ट्र
Theocratic South Asia ruled on Hindu principles, and having expelled all invader religions
NOT A NAZI! THE SWASTIK IS AN ANCIENT HINDU SYMBOL

2021: A New Decade - Republic of India

Repubblica Fascista Sociale Italiana
Minister

Founded: Sep 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Repubblica Fascista Sociale Italiana » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:40 pm

For the second time this year, WW3 is trending
Not an adherent of Italian Fascism anymore, leaning more and more towards Falangist Syndicalism
Corporatism and Corporatocracy are completely different things
9axes
Pro: Falange, Command Economy, Class-Cooperation, Cultural Nationalism, Authoritarianism, Third Positionism, Border Security
Anti: Communism, Laissez-Faire Capitalism, Trump, Globalism, Racism, Democracy, Immigration

La Paz de Los Ricos
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby La Paz de Los Ricos » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:41 pm

Repubblica Fascista Sociale Italiana wrote:For the second time this year, WW3 is trending

Didn't somebody in the first thread mention both India and China have policies preventing them from launching a nuclear strike without provocation?
The Treangolist Revival of La Paz de Los Ricos
I survived the April 2024 NS outage! Also on a t-shirt! | Reworking national information. | The Navaluege Language (WIP)
CURRENT PROJECT . . .
The Tale These Islands Tell [PRIVATE|CLOSED] — [Chapter II - 02 April 2024]
A curmudgeonly Canadian reluctantly aids an aging Ricano legend in reviving the nation's history.

Freedom and Memes
Secretary

Founded: May 07, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Freedom and Memes » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:46 pm

China just wanted to distract the world from the corona virus. China is easily the worst nation in Asia.
No human rights or anything. They already passed out the US, so now they want to lose of India..

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:15 pm

The Hindustani State wrote:In light of recent events, I’ve decided to create a new thread as the conflict on the border of the countries escelates

There was a border standoff with China for a few months now, but for the first time in decades, it has turned deadly. Three Indian soldiers have been killed by Chinese forces a few hours ago.
Three Indian soldiers have been killed in a clash with Chinese forces in Ladakh in the disputed Kashmir region.

The deaths are the first in the disputed border area in at least 45 years, and follow rising military tensions between the nuclear powers.

The Indian army said senior military officials from both sides were "meeting to defuse the situation", adding that both sides suffered casualties.

China did not confirm any casualties, but accused India of crossing the border in the Galwan Valley.

Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian said India had crossed the border twice on Monday, "provoking and attacking Chinese personnel, resulting in serious physical confrontation between border forces on the two sides", AFP news agency reported.

Both sides insist no bullet has been fired in four decades, and the Indian army said on Tuesday that "no shots were fired" in this latest skirmish.

Local media outlets reported that the Indian soldiers were "beaten to death" but there was no confirmation from the military.
China's Global Times newspaper reported that "solemn representations" had been made with India over the incident.

The clash comes amid rising tensions between the two powers, which have brawled along the border in recent weeks but not exchanged any gunfire.

India has accused China of sending thousands of troops into Ladakh's Galwan valley and says China occupies 38,000sq km (about 14,700sq miles) of its territory. Several rounds of talks in the last three decades have failed to resolve the boundary disputes.

The deaths reported on Tuesday are believed to be the first in decades in a confrontation between the two powers. They have fought only one war so far, in 1962, when India suffered a humiliating defeat.

In May, dozens of Indian and Chinese soldiers exchanged physical blows in a clash on the border in the north-eastern state of Sikkim. And in 2017, the two countries clashed in the region after China tried to extend a border road through a disputed plateau.

Their armies - two of the world's largest - come face to face at many points. The two sides are separated by the poorly demarcated Line of Actual Control (LAC). Rivers, lakes and snowcaps mean the line can shift, provoking confrontation.

There are several reasons why tensions are rising now - but competing strategic goals lie at the root, and both sides blame each other.

India has built a new road in what experts say is the most remote and vulnerable area along the LAC in Ladakh. And India's decision to ramp up infrastructure seems to have infuriated Beijing.

The road could boost Delhi's capability to move men and material rapidly in case of a conflict.

India also disputes part of Kashmir - an ethnically diverse Himalayan region covering about 140,000sq km - with Pakistan.

Over the past week, Indian media have been reporting that troops from both sides had been gradually moving back from their stand-off positions, and that efforts were under way to de-escalate the tensions along the border. So it will come as a surprise to many to hear of a violent clash in which three Indian soldiers were killed.

The last time the two sides exchanged any gunfire along the border was 1975, when four Indian soldiers were killed in a remote pass in north-eastern state of Arunachal Pradesh.

The details of the latest skirmish, and the emergency measures being taken to defuse it, are still unclear.

Whatever the result, the latest incident is likely to trigger a fresh wave of anti-China sentiments in India.

It will also present daunting foreign policy and security challenges to Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his government, which is struggling to contain a surge of Covid-19 infections and revive an economy which looks headed for recession.

Mass Protests have broken out all across India calling for the boycott of all Chinese products, goods made in China are being publicly burnt

My opinion, as stated on the other thread, is that China has gone too far this time. They killed Indian soldiers, now the world needs to unite to condemn China and stop at nothing short of a complete trade embargo, if enough countries can strain China, China may finally give in and stop bullying every country in Asia.

You don't get to do that. You already started a thread, all you had to do was edit the title. I invite you to do so now.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

La Paz de Los Ricos
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby La Paz de Los Ricos » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:25 pm

Yeah, but should Pakistan and Nepal join in, as OP's linked article suggests, then India would have to worry about a much larger portion of their border. Wouldn't that thin out their forces?
The Treangolist Revival of La Paz de Los Ricos
I survived the April 2024 NS outage! Also on a t-shirt! | Reworking national information. | The Navaluege Language (WIP)
CURRENT PROJECT . . .
The Tale These Islands Tell [PRIVATE|CLOSED] — [Chapter II - 02 April 2024]
A curmudgeonly Canadian reluctantly aids an aging Ricano legend in reviving the nation's history.

Novus America
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Novus America » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:33 pm

The Hindustani State wrote:In light of recent events, I’ve decided to create a new thread as the conflict on the border of the countries escelates

I agree. United we stand, divided we fall. If we let the PRC salami slice us and pick us apart one at a time they can win. But if we unite against them they have no chance. All targets of the PRC must stand together to sanction them. Because if India falls first then the rest of us fall in turn.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Zombie Ike/Teddy Roosevelt 2020.

Novus America represents my vision of an awesome Atompunk near future United States of America expanded to the entire North American continent, Guyana and the Philippines. The population would be around 700 million.
Think something like prewar Fallout, minus the bad stuff.

Politically I am an independent. I support what is good for the country, which means I cannot support either party.

Nobel Hobos 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nobel Hobos 2 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:17 pm

Novus America wrote:
The Hindustani State wrote:My opinion, as stated on the other thread, is that China has gone too far this time. They killed Indian soldiers, now the world needs to unite to condemn China and stop at nothing short of a complete trade embargo, if enough countries can strain China, China may finally give in and stop bullying every country in Asia.

I agree. United we stand, divided we fall. If we let the PRC salami slice us and pick us apart one at a time they can win. But if we unite against them they have no chance. All targets of the PRC must stand together to sanction them. Because if India falls first then the rest of us fall in turn.

Domino Theory: The Billion Edition.

Meh, I doubt Europe OR the US are going to see themselves as "targets of the PRC" so there won't be significant sanctions.
I report offenses if and only if they are crimes.
No footwear industry: citizens cannot afford new shoes.
High rate of Nobel prizes and other academic achievements.

New Bremerton
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Bremerton » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:27 am

I wholeheartedly stand with India. Chinese goods should be boycotted by everyone around the world. What's happening right now across India in response to this unprovoked Chinese incursion into Indian territory is very encouraging.

Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:
Novus America wrote:

Meh, I doubt Europe OR the US are going to see themselves as "targets of the PRC" so there won't be significant sanctions.

Australia does. It's being sanctioned to death by China right now for daring to demand an investigation into the origins of the coronavirus. If anything, ties between Australia, India, and Japan will only be further strengthened in response to Chinese aggression. Economic decoupling WILL proceed as planned. Maybe we can add Indonesia to the list of countries that are fed up with China's antics. China must be completely and utterly surrounded and hemmed in from all directions. Xi Jinping should be afraid of US, the freedom-loving denizens of the civilized world, not the other way around.
Last edited by New Bremerton on Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
LIBERA TE TUTEMET EX INFERIS (Liberate yourself from hell)
Alt of Glorious Hong Kong

Novus America
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Novus America » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:23 am

Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:
Novus America wrote:

This is different as domino theory was based on ideology in one place spreading to the next.

This is more like the argument for NATO. We realized that letting the Soviets occupy more of Europe was bad for us. We were stronger opposing it together than separately.

The US being able to utilize West German armored divisions to deter the soviets in the 80s made us stronger. Because 4 US plus 6 German armored divisions means 10 total divisions, and ten armored divisions (assuming roughly comparable equipment and training) is going to be logically usually stronger than 4. There is strength in numbers.

The PRC has more people than the US, but the US and India combined have more people than the PRC.

Just because we do not SEE ours selves as targets does not mean we or especially our allies are not targets. Sure I doubt there will be be a sanctions but that is the problem. Our heads are in the sand. We willfully ignore threats because we care more about short term corporate profits than national security.

But this is not a good thing.
Last edited by Novus America on Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Zombie Ike/Teddy Roosevelt 2020.

Novus America represents my vision of an awesome Atompunk near future United States of America expanded to the entire North American continent, Guyana and the Philippines. The population would be around 700 million.
Think something like prewar Fallout, minus the bad stuff.

Politically I am an independent. I support what is good for the country, which means I cannot support either party.

The Hindustani State
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hindustani State » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:25 am

I don’t know if this was mentioned, but the Chinese Embassy in Delhi has gone under military protection, and the ambassador has been allegedly evacuated since they're fearing riots targeting it.
The Hindustani State। हिन्दूस्तानी राष्ट्र
Theocratic South Asia ruled on Hindu principles, and having expelled all invader religions
NOT A NAZI! THE SWASTIK IS AN ANCIENT HINDU SYMBOL

2021: A New Decade - Republic of India

Stellar Colonies
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Stellar Colonies » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:44 am

Although war is unlikely, I am still leery of one breaking out.

Hopefully however, whatever results from this contributes to the formation of a unified anti-PRC bloc arcing across southern Asia and the Pacific from India to Japan, with US/NATO backing.
Last edited by Stellar Colonies on Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Floofybit wrote:Your desired society should be one where you are submissive and controlled
Primitive Communism wrote:What bodily autonomy do men need?
Techocracy101010 wrote:If she goes on a rampage those saggy wonders are as deadly as nunchucks
Parmistan wrote:It's not ALWAYS acceptable when we do it, but it's MORE acceptable when we do it.
Theodorable wrote:Jihad will win.
Distruzio wrote:All marriage outside the Church is gay marriage.
Khardsland wrote:Terrorism in its original definition is a good thing.
I try to be objective, but I do have some biases.

North Californian.
Stellar Colonies is a loose galactic confederacy.

The Confederacy & the WA.

Add 1200 years.

Risottia
Khan of Spam

Founded: Sep 05, 2006
Democratic Socialists

Postby Risottia » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:52 am

Repubblica Fascista Sociale Italiana wrote:For the second time this year, WW3 is trending

*rushes to buy shares of Fincantieri and Pietro Beretta*
Last edited by Risottia on Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:53 am

RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Atheris
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Atheris » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:12 pm

DAMMIT! I wanted Sino-Indian War Part 2: Electric Boogaloo!
#FreeNSGRojava

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:50 am

HYPE TRAIN

Sino-Indian War 2 electric boogaloo
Last edited by American Pere Housh on Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General