NATION

PASSWORD

Bible Bots are now teaching childern about Jesus in Roblox

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Neutraligon
Game Moderator

Founded: Oct 01, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Thu May 14, 2020 8:28 pm

Had someone proselytizing on my MMO map one day, the general response was "shut the f up" in various colorful terms followed by the person being blocked.
If you want to call me by a nickname, call me Gon...or NS Batman.
Mod stuff: One Stop Rules Shop | Reppy's Sig Workshop | Getting Help Request
Just A Little though

Daves Computer
Envoy

Founded: May 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Daves Computer » Thu May 14, 2020 8:36 pm

Neutraligon wrote:Had someone proselytizing on my MMO map one day, the general response was "shut the f up" in various colorful terms followed by the person being blocked.

All I can see are children spamming "get bloxxed, noob."

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Thu May 14, 2020 8:38 pm

Neutraligon wrote:Had someone proselytizing on my MMO map one day, the general response was "shut the f up" in various colorful terms followed by the person being blocked.

Some people don't respect the sanctity of gaming without being bothered by someone trying to sell you their brand of religion. Hmph.
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

-Astoria
Minister

Founded: Mar 14, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby -Astoria » Thu May 14, 2020 10:02 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Some people don't respect the sanctity of gaming without being bothered by someone trying to sell you their brand of religion. Hmph.

Cuh, can't please anybody these days...

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Thu May 14, 2020 10:29 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

I may be a die-hard secular freedom-of-religion supporter, but I will bonk anyone's avatar on the head if they preach to me in a game.

Pilipinas and Malaya
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Pilipinas and Malaya » Fri May 15, 2020 12:35 am

Deathfall wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:
Long before 2019. I loved 2012 Roblox. Up until tickets were taken and public domain stopped existing, it was better. I remember builders club and robux cost less back then too.

Now Roblox is a bigger money black hole than Greece.

hear hear

Hear hear! Roblox pre-Tixapocalypse was really fun, not a lot of people made gamepasses back in the day, so virtually everything is free to play. Now, it’s essentially like EA in some gamemodes, where you have to buy something to access particular object/plot point/area.
Federative States of Pilipinas and Malaya
Member of Europe

Homepage (leads to other info dispatches)
Accursed, incomplete, self-made map collection of my universe
NS Stats invalid
Yes, my nation does represent a good chunk of my views
Finally got around to dealing with a bunch of canon stuff, expect them to be updated every once in a while. | *inhales copium* In Civ 7, maybe we'll finally get a Filipino civ? | STREAM SEVENTEEN'S FML, OUT NOW

La Xinga
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby La Xinga » Fri May 15, 2020 6:21 am

Rojava Free State wrote:
La xinga wrote:That sounds fun. NO MORE RIOT POLICE ruining my Prison Life days!

I also hate when YTbers say: "Oh, so you just want 149 Robux?

AND THEN I SAY: "JUST?!"

I jsut searched up on Google, it says 20 tix-1 robux. Even so, I would be able to get Bloxburg in less than 50 days!

In what world is 149 robux JUST

Ytber world:

Oh, so you just want 149 Robux to start your own server?
Aw, this guy's wearing this garm? Let me give him some 5,000 Robux.
Dangine wrote:
La xinga wrote:That sounds fun. NO MORE RIOT POLICE ruining my Prison Life days!

I also hate when YTbers say: "Oh, so you just want 149 Robux?

AND THEN I SAY: "JUST?!"

I jsut searched up on Google, it says 20 tix-1 robux. Even so, I would be able to get Bloxburg in less than 50 days!

I believe Bloxburg cost Robux because it's still in beta mode. Its been that way for 4 years now. It better not end out like yandere simulator.

What's beta mode?
Food Discussion Thread (II)
I use NS stats if I like them.

-My RMB Quotebook!-
-When the SCOTUS is sus-
"[L]aw, without equity, though hard and disagreeable, is much more desirable for the public good, than equity without law;
which would make every judge a legislator, and introduce most infinite confusion.
"

-Astoria
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby -Astoria » Fri May 15, 2020 6:48 am

La xinga wrote:What's beta mode?

Basically in this context, a version of a game that has not yet been released; there's a chance it has some bugs.

Daves Computer
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Daves Computer » Fri May 15, 2020 6:49 am

-Astoria wrote:
La xinga wrote:What's beta mode?

Basically in this context, a version of a game that has not yet been released; there's a chance it has some bugs.

Yeah. Though for some games in Beta Mode, owners will require players to pay some fee to play it.

-Astoria
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby -Astoria » Fri May 15, 2020 6:50 am

Daves Computer wrote:
-Astoria wrote:Basically in this context, a version of a game that has not yet been released; there's a chance it has some bugs.

Yeah. Though for some games in Beta Mode, owners will require players to pay some fee to play it.

True, "early-access" and all that.

La Xinga
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby La Xinga » Fri May 15, 2020 8:49 am

-Astoria wrote:
Daves Computer wrote:Yeah. Though for some games in Beta Mode, owners will require players to pay some fee to play it.

True, "early-access" and all that.

I think it's time to release Bloxburg. If they are "updating" it, then that means that it is done, if it is getting updates. If they're not releasing it, then Coeptus is just robux-hungry from all the people buying his game. :unsure:

-My RMB Quotebook!-
-When the SCOTUS is sus-
"[L]aw, without equity, though hard and disagreeable, is much more desirable for the public good, than equity without law;
which would make every judge a legislator, and introduce most infinite confusion.
"

Daves Computer
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Daves Computer » Fri May 15, 2020 8:55 am

La xinga wrote:
-Astoria wrote:True, "early-access" and all that.

I think it's time to release Bloxburg. If they are "updating" it, then that means that it is done, if it is getting updates. If they're not releasing it, then Coeptus is just robux-hungry from all the people buying his game. :unsure:

I just looked up Bloxburg. I think I played it back in the olden days, though I'm not exactly sure and don't have the Roblox launcher downloaded to check. Considering the creator has merchandise for his game and has over 2 billion visitors, it's a fair assessment to say that he is in no rush to do a "full" release considering all he's done has earned him this much. I'm sure he's partly driven by ingame currency and real life currency. The monetizing on his work makes that evident. Though considering how much of a following he's built up and how much work he likely invested into it, it's not something that I'd frown upon.

La Xinga
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby La Xinga » Fri May 15, 2020 9:28 am

Daves Computer wrote:
La xinga wrote:I think it's time to release Bloxburg. If they are "updating" it, then that means that it is done, if it is getting updates. If they're not releasing it, then Coeptus is just robux-hungry from all the people buying his game. :unsure:

I just looked up Bloxburg. I think I played it back in the olden days, though I'm not exactly sure and don't have the Roblox launcher downloaded to check. Considering the creator has merchandise for his game and has over 2 billion visitors, it's a fair assessment to say that he is in no rush to do a "full" release considering all he's done has earned him this much. I'm sure he's partly driven by ingame currency and real life currency. The monetizing on his work makes that evident. Though considering how much of a following he's built up and how much work he likely invested into it, it's not something that I'd frown upon.

I'm just upset I can't play it. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Doesn't matter really, BCUZ it will probably crash on me like Jailbreak or MadCity.

-My RMB Quotebook!-
-When the SCOTUS is sus-
"

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Fri May 15, 2020 9:32 am

La xinga wrote:
Daves Computer wrote:I just looked up Bloxburg. I think I played it back in the olden days, though I'm not exactly sure and don't have the Roblox launcher downloaded to check. Considering the creator has merchandise for his game and has over 2 billion visitors, it's a fair assessment to say that he is in no rush to do a "full" release considering all he's done has earned him this much. I'm sure he's partly driven by ingame currency and real life currency. The monetizing on his work makes that evident. Though considering how much of a following he's built up and how much work he likely invested into it, it's not something that I'd frown upon.

I'm just upset I can't play it. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Doesn't matter really, BCUZ it will probably crash on me like Jailbreak or MadCity.

Does anyone ever just go on jailbreak to terrorize the police? Like if no police are around, I'll go burglarize the jewelry store or rob the bank or power plant, but if there's more than 5 cops, I'll just buy a rocket launcher, go walk up the side of that hill overlooking the prison and proceed to bombard the facility with rocket fire, blowing people up and spreading fire everywhere, and when I run out of rockets, I just pull out the AK47 and begin picking off cops, who can't figure out where they're getting shot from.
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

Atheris
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Atheris » Fri May 15, 2020 9:35 am

Everybody's talking about Jailbreak and Bloxburg. Does nobody play Phantom Forces anymore, or remember COR:5?
#FreeNSGRojava
Don't talk to Moderators. Don't associate with Moderators. Don't trust moderators. Moderators lie.
NEW VISAYAN ISLANDS SHOULD RESIGN! HOLD JANNIES ACCOUNTABLE!

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Fri May 15, 2020 9:41 am

Atheris wrote:Everybody's talking about Jailbreak and Bloxburg. Does nobody play Phantom Forces anymore, or remember COR:5?

Phantom forces is that place where I headshot preteens and then proceed to continue shooting their dead body till they respawn elsewhere. All you can see on the side of the screen as I do that is #### YOU YOU ####### #####! ILL #### YOU! SWEAR TO GOD I'LL #### YOU AND THEN ILL #### YOUR MOM AND #### YOUR DAD ######!
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

La Xinga
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby La Xinga » Fri May 15, 2020 9:42 am

Atheris wrote:Everybody's talking about Jailbreak and Bloxburg. Does nobody play Phantom Forces anymore, or remember COR:5?

I was around for less than a year, and I like to play obby games, tycoons, simulators, Zombie attack, Naval Warfare, both Underground War games, Adopt me if it doesn't crash, and Prison Life. Not much, but whatever.

-My RMB Quotebook!-
-When the SCOTUS is sus-
"

La Xinga
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby La Xinga » Fri May 15, 2020 9:45 am

I made this, so the OP can actually have the people stick to the topic and not go to Roblox in General. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=485422

So let's stick to the OP TOPIC.

What's this Bible Bot game called?

-My RMB Quotebook!-
-When the SCOTUS is sus-
"

Atheris
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Atheris » Fri May 15, 2020 9:46 am

La xinga wrote:I made this, so the OP can actually have the people stick to the topic and not go to Roblox in General. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=485422

Looks like they're all over, apparently.
#FreeNSGRojava
Don't talk to Moderators. Don't associate with Moderators. Don't trust moderators. Moderators lie.

La Xinga
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby La Xinga » Fri May 15, 2020 9:47 am

Atheris wrote:
La xinga wrote:I made this, so the OP can actually have the people stick to the topic and not go to Roblox in General. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=485422

Looks like they're all over, apparently.

Hacked into different games?

-My RMB Quotebook!-
-When the SCOTUS is sus-
"

Atheris
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Atheris » Fri May 15, 2020 9:49 am

La xinga wrote:
Atheris wrote:Looks like they're all over, apparently.

Hacked into different games?

I haven't played ROBLOX for a fat minute, so I'm not one to talk, but I guess it's more or less like DISCO MOUSE in Team Fortress 2 except you can't kick them.
#FreeNSGRojava

La Paz de Los Ricos
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby La Paz de Los Ricos » Fri May 15, 2020 9:57 am

Rojava Free State wrote:
La xinga wrote:I'm just upset I can't play it. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Does anyone ever just go on jailbreak to terrorize the police? Like if no police are around, I'll go burglarize the jewelry store or rob the bank or power plant, but if there's more than 5 cops, I'll just buy a rocket launcher, go walk up the side of that hill overlooking the prison and proceed to bombard the facility with rocket fire, blowing people up and spreading fire everywhere, and when I run out of rockets, I just pull out the AK47 and begin picking off cops, who can't figure out where they're getting shot from.

Can confirm, as a semi-regular player, that this is one of the best ways to spend time in the game.

But I get more enjoyment from the game by risking everything, because immediately upon escaping prison, I like to play fast and loose with my freedom by finding as many cops as I can and provoking them into giving chase. It's honestly some of the best fun Roblox gives me.
The Treangolist Revival of La Paz de Los Ricos
I survived the April 2024 NS outage! Also on a t-shirt! | Reworking national information. | The Navaluege Language (WIP)
CURRENT PROJECT . . .
The Tale These Islands Tell [PRIVATE|CLOSED] — [Chapter II - 02 April 2024]
A curmudgeonly Canadian reluctantly aids an aging Ricano legend in reviving the nation's history.

Bakongland
Civil Servant

Founded: May 12, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Bakongland » Fri May 15, 2020 9:57 am

As both a christian and a ROBLOX player, this is hilarious!

State of Turelisa
Diplomat

Founded: May 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby State of Turelisa » Fri May 15, 2020 10:02 am

I hope it encourages many children to accept God, to stop wasting so much time playing daft computer games and instead devote it to serve Him.

For God’s sake,
let us be men not monkeys
sitting with our tails curled
a bland grin on our faces
while the machine amuses us
D.H. LAWRENCE
Last edited by State of Turelisa on Fri May 15, 2020 10:10 am, edited 4 times in total.

La Xinga
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby La Xinga » Fri May 15, 2020 10:03 am

La Paz de Los Ricos wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:

Can confirm, as a semi-regular player, that this is one of the best ways to spend time in the game.

But I get more enjoyment from the game by risking everything, because immediately upon escaping prison, I like to play fast and loose with my freedom by finding as many cops as I can and provoking them into giving chase. It's honestly some of the best fun Roblox gives me.

This isn't really the Roblox Discussion Thread (viewtopic.php?f=20&t=485422), but I don't usually play Jailbreak, simply because there was never a time it didn't crash on me. In Prison Life, as a criminal I just raid the prison! :D

-My RMB Quotebook!-
-When the SCOTUS is sus-
"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General