NATION

PASSWORD

Why FWB is good

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Will you and your friends have sex now (ideally)

Yes
21%
No
75%
Already do
4%

Total votes : 24

Atheris
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Atheris » Mon May 11, 2020 12:31 am

The Iron Wizards of Blacktower wrote:
Spiritual Republic of Caryton wrote:Welcome to episode 487 of "NationStates peeople try to talk about sex while also trying to discredit or disrespect institutionalized religion."

I am God

That's blasphemy, and the only unforgivable sin. You're going to Hell, mate.
#FreeNSGRojava
Don't talk to Moderators. Don't associate with Moderators. Don't trust moderators. Moderators lie.
NEW VISAYAN ISLANDS SHOULD RESIGN! HOLD JANNIES ACCOUNTABLE!

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cannot think of a name » Mon May 11, 2020 12:32 am

The Iron Wizards of Blacktower wrote:I have also read that the vagina becomes sad it it does not have sex, and I know personally that it is true of the anus.

This is my new favorite thing ever said on NSG.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

The Iron Wizards of Blacktower
Secretary

Founded: May 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Wizards of Blacktower » Mon May 11, 2020 12:33 am

Atheris wrote:That's blasphemy, and the only unforgivable sin. You're going to Hell, mate.

All ancient Greeks go to hell but only heroes like me make it to the Elysian fields

The Nonsense Legion
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Nonsense Legion » Mon May 11, 2020 12:33 am

Spiritual Republic of Caryton wrote:
The Nonsense Legion wrote:This thread is all the quotes i'll ever need in NationStates.

And so it is, that your nation name clicks so well with this internet apostasy. :lol:

It's almost as if I can see the future...
Incoherency! Chaos! Verbal Obliteration!

A satiric Political Party done and became it's own country. Now it has parties of it's own.

Atheris
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Atheris » Mon May 11, 2020 12:35 am

Atheris wrote:That's blasphemy, and the only unforgivable sin. You're going to Hell, mate.

All ancient Greeks go to hell but only heroes like me make it to the Elysian fields

The Elysian Fields don't even exist.
#FreeNSGRojava
Don't talk to Moderators. Don't associate with Moderators. Don't trust moderators. Moderators lie.

The Nonsense Legion
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Nonsense Legion » Mon May 11, 2020 12:35 am

Elysian fields? You're lucky if you get Elysian sweat.
Last edited by The Nonsense Legion on Mon May 11, 2020 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

A satiric Political Party done and became it's own country. Now it has parties of it's own.

Spiritual Republic of Caryton
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 25, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Spiritual Republic of Caryton » Mon May 11, 2020 12:35 am

The Nonsense Legion wrote:

And so it is, that your nation name clicks so well with this internet apostasy. :lol:

It's almost as if I can see the future...

"Incoherency! Chaos! Verbal Obliteration!"

[insert gif of woman looking left, then right]
The Spiritual Republic of Caryton
(CARYTON VIDEO)
A serene & puritan 80s-90s tech agrarian Christian fundamentalist nation with no separation between church and state. Wide prairies, fertile plains, archaic clothing, clean skies, lack of modern influence, universal prohibition, kind societies, and simple austere lives forge the Carytonic identity.
Music of Caryton: [8-29-22] Classic Carytonic Sing-Along Hymns

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Postby Cannot think of a name » Mon May 11, 2020 12:35 am

The Wellington Holms wrote:I don’t know what’s going on in this thread and at this point I’m too afraid to ask.

My current guess is someone is trying to start a sex cult.

True story, there's a sex cult near me that periodically tries to hire writers for a live in position. It's a constant battle between curiosity and self preservation.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

The Nonsense Legion
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Nonsense Legion » Mon May 11, 2020 12:36 am

The Nonsense Legion wrote:It's almost as if I can see the future...

"Incoherency! Chaos! Verbal Obliteration!"

[insert gif of woman looking left, then right]

I'm going to be keeping this nation for much much longer than I thought...

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Postby Cannot think of a name » Mon May 11, 2020 12:36 am

Elsa De Arendelle wrote:The first person you had sex with is your spouse. Sex is a superglue for the souls. You guys are bound to each other until the day you die OR until one of you cheats on the other.

In my experience the bond can break down just by being a less than inspiring boyfriend.

Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Spiritual Republic of Caryton » Mon May 11, 2020 12:37 am

Cannot think of a name wrote:
The Wellington Holms wrote:I don’t know what’s going on in this thread and at this point I’m too afraid to ask.

True story, there's a sex cult near me that periodically tries to hire writers for a live in position. It's a constant battle between curiosity and self preservation.

Emphasis on trying, brother. This forum is close to inspiring me to actually study my scripture. I guess that's a good thing, but still net negative.
(CARYTON VIDEO)
A serene & puritan 80s-90s tech agrarian Christian fundamentalist nation with no separation between church and state. Wide prairies, fertile plains, archaic clothing, clean skies, lack of modern influence, universal prohibition, kind societies, and simple austere lives forge the Carytonic identity.

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Wizards of Blacktower » Mon May 11, 2020 12:37 am

Cannot think of a name wrote:True story, there's a sex cult near me that periodically tries to hire writers for a live in position. It's a constant battle between curiosity and self preservation.

You should visit

Atheris
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Atheris » Mon May 11, 2020 12:37 am

Cannot think of a name wrote:

I don't know whether to laugh or to be worried.

For safety's sake, let's try both.
#FreeNSGRojava

The Nonsense Legion
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Nonsense Legion » Mon May 11, 2020 12:38 am

Cannot think of a name wrote:True story, there's a sex cult near me that periodically tries to hire writers for a live in position. It's a constant battle between curiosity and self preservation.

You should visit

We already know what you tyope, no need to see others living it

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Postby Cannot think of a name » Mon May 11, 2020 12:38 am

Albrenia wrote:I feel like I should be strapped to a wheelchair and have my fingers snipped off while listening to this, all this talk of God going the way of the Gold Standard and all.

Wait...what?

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Mon May 11, 2020 12:39 am

Cannot think of a name wrote:My current guess is someone is trying to start a sex cult.

Emphasis on trying, brother. This forum is close to inspiring me to actually study my scripture. I guess that's a good thing, but still net negative.

Look on the bright side, you'll either have a greater shot at Heaven or at least the knowledge to win at a Bible-themed trivia game.

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Wizards of Blacktower » Mon May 11, 2020 12:39 am

Spiritual Republic of Caryton wrote:Emphasis on trying, brother. This forum is close to inspiring me to actually study my scripture. I guess that's a good thing, but still net negative.

I am scwiptuwe

Atheris
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Atheris » Mon May 11, 2020 12:39 am

I honestly don't know if I should report this to Moderation or not. mods asleep, post shitposts
#FreeNSGRojava

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Postby Cannot think of a name » Mon May 11, 2020 12:40 am

You should visit

Do you keep posting job listings for a live in writer for your sex cult? Is that what this is?

The Nonsense Legion
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Nonsense Legion » Mon May 11, 2020 12:40 am

Atheris wrote:I honestly don't know if I should report this to Moderation or not. mods asleep, post shitposts

Don't. They will find it anyways. Let mweus enjoy mineour yourthread
Last edited by The Nonsense Legion on Mon May 11, 2020 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Mon May 11, 2020 12:41 am

Atheris wrote:I honestly don't know if I should report this to Moderation or not. mods asleep, post shitposts

Someone probably should, to be honest, but it's not really as bad as it started. That first page was a doozy.

Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Spiritual Republic of Caryton » Mon May 11, 2020 12:41 am

Albrenia wrote:

Look on the bright side, you'll either have a greater shot at Heaven or at least the knowledge to win at a Bible-themed trivia game.

Now I know how Nephi felt in the Book of Mormon when his wicked brothers constantly spited him, and ended up tying him to the mast of a ship in a storm during an already perilous trip to the new world. Granted, he survived and lived to lead his own people-- but the metaphor stands. This is a rocky and leaky ship, the brothers (laman and lemuel) are going to the the OP and the inevitable mods, and the Nephi's like us are trapped in the middle. Only difference is that we're laughing our butts off.
(CARYTON VIDEO)

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Postby Cannot think of a name » Mon May 11, 2020 12:41 am

Someone else did. Shutdown odds are about 60/40 going up with each post.

Stellar Colonies
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 27, 2017

Postby Stellar Colonies » Mon May 11, 2020 12:42 am

What friends I have may back off in confusion and terror if I took your Enlightened AdviceTM to heart and began making advances on them.

So...
Floofybit wrote:Your desired society should be one where you are submissive and controlled
Primitive Communism wrote:What bodily autonomy do men need?
Techocracy101010 wrote:If she goes on a rampage those saggy wonders are as deadly as nunchucks
Parmistan wrote:It's not ALWAYS acceptable when we do it, but it's MORE acceptable when we do it.
Theodorable wrote:Jihad will win.
Distruzio wrote:All marriage outside the Church is gay marriage.
Khardsland wrote:Terrorism in its original definition is a good thing.
I try to be objective, but I do have some biases.

North Californian.
Stellar Colonies is a loose galactic confederacy.

The Confederacy & the WA.

Add 1200 years.

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Wizards of Blacktower » Mon May 11, 2020 12:42 am

Cannot think of a name wrote:Do you keep posting job listings for a live in writer for your sex cult? Is that what this is?

I wouldn’t want to invest the effort.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General