When asked about additional arrests, Reynolds replied, "Don't know yet. We're going to go wherever the evidence takes us."
Cellphone video posted online earlier this week, which appeared to capture Arbery's Feb. 23 murder, sparked national outcry and calls for arrests.
"We're investigating everyone involved in the case, including the individual who shot the video," Reynolds said.
Side note, thanks to the lowered expectations, Trump managed to not step on his tongue so provides what for him is a decent response:
In a phone interview with Fox News on Friday President Trump was asked about that case which he called a "very sad thing."
"It's a very disturbing situation to me and I just, you know, my heart goes out to the parents and the family and the friends," Trump said.
"To anybody that watched it, certainly it was a disturbing or troubling video, no question about that," he said, adding: "It's a sad thing, very sad thing. Hate to see that."






