NATION

PASSWORD

UFO Videos Officially Confirmed by US Government

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dylar
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dylar » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:49 pm

Rojava Free State wrote:When's the government gonna release footage of Sirenhead? Everybody is worried about COVID or UFOs, but you'll really be scared when the trees start speaking tornado siren.

Oh that's just tornado season in Mississippi.
St. Albert the Great wrote:"Natural science does not consist in ratifying what others have said, but in seeking the causes of phenomena."
Franko Tildon wrote:Fire washes the skin off the bone and the sin off the soul. It cleans away the dirt. And my momma didn't raise herself no dirty boy.

Pro: Life, Catholic, religious freedom, guns
Against: gun control, abortion, militant atheism
Interests: Video Games, Military History, Catholic theology, Sci-Fi, and Table-Top Miniatures games
Favorite music genres: Metal, Drinking songs, Polka, Military Marches, Hardbass, and Movie/Video Game soundtracks

Senkaku
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Senkaku » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:08 pm

Bromagia wrote:
Valrifell wrote:"There are things in the air that the US government is unable to identify"

I am shocked, shocked, I tell you.

It actually is abnormal for decorated, seasoned military pilots to be unable to identify aerial objects.

it's probably just like ball lightning hitting flocks of birds while venus is at some weird angle to a cloud layer, there's always bizarre shit going on that falls short of nuclear powered alien stealth drones or whatever
Biden-Santos Thought cadre

Bromagia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Bromagia » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:11 pm

Senkaku wrote:
Bromagia wrote:It actually is abnormal for decorated, seasoned military pilots to be unable to identify aerial objects.

it's probably just like ball lightning hitting flocks of birds while venus is at some weird angle to a cloud layer, there's always bizarre shit going on that falls short of nuclear powered alien stealth drones or whatever

Setting out to debunk from the beginning is lazy. If we're talking probabilities, it probably is some natural phenomenon. That has yet to be demonstrated as true in this case, however.
I'm finished with this forum and the constant goddamn groupthink, virtue signalling, and woke scolding. I thank Max for the good times I've spent here but I just don't fit anymore. Peace.

Senkaku
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Senkaku » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:16 pm

Bromagia wrote:
Senkaku wrote:it's probably just like ball lightning hitting flocks of birds while venus is at some weird angle to a cloud layer, there's always bizarre shit going on that falls short of nuclear powered alien stealth drones or whatever

Setting out to debunk from the beginning is lazy. If we're talking probabilities, it probably is some natural phenomenon. That has yet to be demonstrated as true in this case, however.

the alternative seems to be that they're secret drones powered by some system hitherto unknown to man and controlled by unknown actors soooo it seems like a pretty safe bet lol
Biden-Santos Thought cadre

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:38 pm

I'm telling you, forget the UFOs. What we need to really worry about is sirenhead, and we need to find a way to kill that motherfucker.
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

Greed and Death
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Greed and Death » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:44 pm

Why didn't they shoot it we had target lock ?
"Trying to solve the healthcare problem by mandating people buy insurance is like trying to solve the homeless problem by mandating people buy a house."(paraphrase from debate with Hilary Clinton)
Barack Obama

New haven america
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New haven america » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:46 pm

Yeah, air line companies, military personnel, and the US gov. has been reporting UFO sighting all over the East Coast for months now.
Last edited by New haven america on Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Human of the male variety
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2024

That's all folks~

Greed and Death
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Greed and Death » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:55 pm

New haven america wrote:Yeah, air line companies, military personnel, and the US gov. has been reporting UFO sighting all over the East Coast for months now.

So how long until Trump tweets Covid 19 is an alien attack and rally's the nation to unity behind his leadership ?

2 or 3 months before the election ?
"Trying to solve the healthcare problem by mandating people buy insurance is like trying to solve the homeless problem by mandating people buy a house."(paraphrase from debate with Hilary Clinton)
Barack Obama

Xmara
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 31, 2014

Postby Xmara » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:10 pm

Great now we gotta deal with the aliens
/ˈzmaːrʌ/
Info
Our Leader
Status- Code Green- All clear
I mostly use NS stats, except for population and tax rates.
We are not Estonia.
A 16.8 civilization, according to this index.
Flag Waver

Support
Ukraine

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:26 pm

Let's see, we've had a pandemic, volcanoes, wildfires, UFO's being offically confirmed by the Feds, and what else? Can 2020 get worse/weirder?
While I do believe aliens are out there, I doubt they're anywhere near us. I think they're smarter then that.
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Debussy
Envoy

Founded: Jun 19, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Debussy » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:27 pm

I hope Aliens are real, but I hope we find them first.

Tadreodal
Attaché

Founded: Nov 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tadreodal » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:29 pm

Rojava Free State wrote:
The Federal Government of Iowa wrote:I'm positive this has nothing to do with aliens. This is probably an odd and yet unexplained natural phenomenon, although I do not deny that it could possibly some sort of government craft that they really don't want to be released to the public, but that's just a conspiracy.

The pilots who spotted these objects described them as crafts. They can't be natural.

And just like that, anything that came from the mouths of these pilots is absolute truth and cannot be questioned in any way
Tadreodal

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:36 pm

Ooooh! As a self-admitted space nerd UFOs are of interest to me. I also believe (but do not know) that aliens are almost certainly real, although I find it far, far less likely that they've ever visited us.

As for UFO sightings, they are quite interesting but rarely anything conclusive. Even a person trained in identifying aircraft is far more likely to make a mistake or see an aircraft which is either too secret, rare or new for them to be able to identify than for them to see an alien craft.

It's clear that many of these videos are, indeed, UFO sightings though. At least until someone identifies what the flying object is, and then it is not a UFO.

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:44 pm

Anything can be a UFO if you're bad enough at identifying objects.
Signatures are so 2014.

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:46 pm

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Let's see, we've had a pandemic, volcanoes, wildfires, UFO's being offically confirmed by the Feds, and what else? Can 2020 get worse/weirder?
While I do believe aliens are out there, I doubt they're anywhere near us. I think they're smarter then that.

This isn't the first time the Feds declassified UFOs, I think.
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Krishna Rashtra
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Krishna Rashtra » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:47 pm

The question is how have they [the aliens] not annihilated us yet?

Edit: Typo
Last edited by Krishna Rashtra on Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Valrifell
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:47 pm

I should also specify that as someone who believes Rare Earth hypothesis, I can confidently say these are not aliens.

Greed and Death
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Greed and Death » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:49 pm

Last edited by Farnhamia on Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Redacted quote of spam
Barack Obama

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:50 pm

Valrifell wrote:"There are things in the air that the US government is unable to identify"

I nearly passed out. The US government confirmed that unidentified flying objects actually are flying objects that cannot be identified. What next?
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Valrifell
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:52 pm

Farnhamia wrote:

I nearly passed out. The US government confirmed that unidentified flying objects actually are flying objects that cannot be identified. What next?

What other tautological wonders will be confirmed by the government next?

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:53 pm

Greed and Death wrote:
Socalist69 wrote:-- redacted ---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csUf0MAUIs4

Don't reply to obvious spam, okay?
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Greed and Death
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Greed and Death » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:53 pm

Krishna Rashtra wrote:The question is how have they [the aliens] not annihilated us yet?

Edit: Typo

Earth girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RpxHczcT7Q
Barack Obama

Greed and Death
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Greed and Death » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:56 pm

Farnhamia wrote:

Don't reply to obvious spam, okay?

But it let me link to a rob zombie video.

Ok Ill behave.
Barack Obama

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:35 pm

Utceforp wrote:Anything can be a UFO if you're bad enough at identifying objects.

This needs to be printed on T-Shirts and motivational posters. For real. :lol:

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:53 pm

Bromagia wrote:Setting out to debunk from the beginning is lazy.

Also silly. Let people who claim they're any specific thing attempt to prove that first, with the usual caveat about extraordinary claims.

Farnhamia wrote:

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes!The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!

:p
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General