NATION

PASSWORD

Would you play golf with Donald Trump?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would You Play Golf with Trump?

Yes
42%
No
24%
You'd have to pay me
5%
He'd have to pay me
12%
For political favours
4%
If I could leverage the opportunity to achieve my own goals
13%

Total votes : 359

The New Eire
Civilian

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Eire » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:12 am

golfin

Nobel Hobos 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nobel Hobos 2 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:14 am

Infected Mushroom wrote:OH MY GOD.

That would be AMAZING.

I'm one of his greatest fans. He's an incredible person, so Successful.

I would love to play golf with him and his pals for an afternoon. Maybe it could even open up some doors.

Wait, you play golf?
I report offenses if and only if they are crimes.
No footwear industry: citizens cannot afford new shoes.
High rate of Nobel prizes and other academic achievements.

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:17 am

Golf isn't a real sport.
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Nakena
Post Marshal

Founded: May 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nakena » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:19 am

That would be AMAZING.

I would love to play golf with him and his pals for an afternoon. Maybe it could even open up some doors.

Would you wear a MAGA hat too?

Canor
Civilian

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Canor » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:21 am

For sure.

President of the USA
A great businessman no matter what people who don't know better and who never had a business say.
Sense of humor.

Sure thing i'd golf with the man.

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:23 am

Canor wrote:For sure.

President of the USA
A great businessman no matter what people who don't know better and who never had a business say.
Sense of humor.

Also sounds like you'd lose your life savings in a bad investment.
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:29 am

That would be AMAZING.

You love your tyrants.
Last edited by Rojava Free State on Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

One Small Island
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby One Small Island » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:29 am

I would; and then I would write a tell-all book about the afternoon; divulging such interesting tidbits as how many times the man scratched himself per hole... er golf hole that is, and how often he used uncouth language when a swing didn't go right. I'd also make comments on how often he may or may not have cheated during the game. Relate it all back to politics and bam. Insta-best seller.
Last edited by One Small Island on Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Generally Retired
They//Them
Trying to find peace and enjoyment in the game again.

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:30 am

Canor wrote:For sure.

President of the USA
Sense of humor.

>Great businessman
>Bankruptcies galore

Trump is as shitty of a businessman as he is a person. Only things he's good at are acting and being a comedian, and the issue is his jokes are usually very morbid and very real.
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:32 am

Ifreann wrote:
Telconi wrote:
Hassling trump seems like it'd get old quickly.

Possibly. If so I can just leave.

That would be AMAZING.

But IM, you're loyal to China. Trump is your enemy. He would think you a spy and have his Secret Service detail arrest you.

IM hasn't gotten the memo yet that Trump and Xi aren't friends anymore.

Trump was cool with Xi till he needed a fall guy for his own failings regarding COVID. Same on Xi's end, so now all they do is just point at each other and go "this is all your fault."

Stellar Colonies
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Stellar Colonies » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:36 am

I've never played golf, so he'd probably trump me and brag about it on the news the next day, especially since I'm a lot younger and from California.
Last edited by Stellar Colonies on Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Floofybit wrote:Your desired society should be one where you are submissive and controlled
Primitive Communism wrote:What bodily autonomy do men need?
Techocracy101010 wrote:If she goes on a rampage those saggy wonders are as deadly as nunchucks
Parmistan wrote:It's not ALWAYS acceptable when we do it, but it's MORE acceptable when we do it.
Theodorable wrote:Jihad will win.
Distruzio wrote:All marriage outside the Church is gay marriage.
Khardsland wrote:Terrorism in its original definition is a good thing.
I try to be objective, but I do have some biases.

North Californian.
Stellar Colonies is a loose galactic confederacy.

The Confederacy & the WA.

Add 1200 years.

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:44 am

Donnie is a well known golf cheat on top of being a narcissistic thin-skinned petty manbaby. Hell no.
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:44 am

Stellar Colonies wrote:I've never played golf, so he'd probably trump me and brag about it on the news the next day, especially since I'm a lot younger and from California.

So there was this guy and I went golfing with him, okay? Oh my God he sucked shit. He was terrible. This guy took like 7 or 8 hits to get the ball in the hole. You know how much time he wasted? By the end I didn't even want to golf, I just wanted to go home. Poor guy, he's fumbling with the ball and he's like AAAAAAAAAAAH, and I said "why didn't anyone tell me this would be a shitty game?" I know I'm probably the best golfer ever, I make tiger woods pale in comparison but wow, you sucked. If you're watching this right now, you should be so ashamed you wasted my time.

-Donald John Trump, pro golfer, comedian, cyberbully, mass murderer and part time president.

I'm not saying you suck. I'm just imitating what he would probably say.
Last edited by Rojava Free State on Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nakena
Post Marshal

Founded: May 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nakena » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:51 am

Rojava Free State wrote:

That would be AMAZING.

You love your tyrants.

She's the perfect minion for every villainous tyrant or ruler.

Stellar Colonies
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Stellar Colonies » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:54 am

Rojava Free State wrote:
Stellar Colonies wrote:I've never played golf, so he'd probably trump me and brag about it on the news the next day, especially since I'm a lot younger and from California.

So there was this guy and I went golfing with him, okay? Oh my God he sucked shit. He was terrible. This guy took like 7 or 8 hits to get the ball in the hole. You know how much time he wasted? By the end I didn't even want to golf, I just wanted to go home. Poor guy, he's fumbling with the ball and he's like AAAAAAAAAAAH, and I said "why didn't anyone tell me this would be a shitty game?" I know I'm probably the best golfer ever, I make tiger woods pale in comparison but wow, you sucked. If you're watching this right now, you should be so ashamed you wasted my time.

-Donald John Trump, pro golfer, comedian, cyberbully, mass murderer and part time president.

...damn.

Rojava Free State wrote:
Stellar Colonies wrote:I'm not saying you suck. I'm just imitating what he would probably say.

No prob.
Floofybit wrote:Your desired society should be one where you are submissive and controlled
Primitive Communism wrote:What bodily autonomy do men need?
Techocracy101010 wrote:If she goes on a rampage those saggy wonders are as deadly as nunchucks
Parmistan wrote:It's not ALWAYS acceptable when we do it, but it's MORE acceptable when we do it.
Theodorable wrote:Jihad will win.
Distruzio wrote:All marriage outside the Church is gay marriage.
Khardsland wrote:Terrorism in its original definition is a good thing.
I try to be objective, but I do have some biases.

North Californian.
Stellar Colonies is a loose galactic confederacy.

The Confederacy & the WA.

Add 1200 years.

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:56 am

Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:01 am

Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:

That would be AMAZING.

Wait, you play golf?

... not really.

Is it hard? I think I'd want to practice a bit before going so I don't completely embarrass myself in the game. Maybe give me 3 weeks prep?
Last edited by Infected Mushroom on Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cekoviu
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cekoviu » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:19 am

only if he wears his delicious tennis outfit~
pro: women's rights
anti: men's rights

Diahon
Senator

Founded: Apr 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Diahon » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:33 am

Can I golf worth shit? No -- I haven't played any form of golf or any form resembling golf since I was twelve, and that was a Rugrats video game I played with a family friend at her house, so I'm confident that won't translate well in real life at all.

Will I feign competence to get near enough to Trump? I want to get rid of Trump, so of course.

Diahon
Senator

Founded: Apr 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Diahon » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:38 am

One Small Island wrote:I would; and then I would write a tell-all book about the afternoon; divulging such interesting tidbits as how many times the man scratched himself per hole... er golf hole that is, and how often he used uncouth language when a swing didn't go right. I'd also make comments on how often he may or may not have cheated during the game. Relate it all back to politics and bam. Insta-best seller.

that's also been written

write about something else
something new, something that will set things right
correct a grievous wrong, set off an evil of humanity

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:39 am

Cekoviu wrote:only if he wears his delicious tennis outfit~

Brb throwing up everything
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Cekoviu
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cekoviu » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:41 am

Thermodolia wrote:

Brb throwing up everything

what, you're not a fan of thicc guys? :(
pro: women's rights
anti: men's rights

Page
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:43 am

I definitely would play golf with Trump. It's clear to me he is very easily manipulated by anyone who strikes his ego. I would inception policies I want in his head while convincing him they were his idea all along.
Anarcho-Communist Against: Bolsheviks, Fascists, TERFs, Putin, Autocrats, Conservatives, Ancaps, Bourgeoisie, Bigots, Liberals, Maoists

I don't believe in kink-shaming unless your kink is submitting to the state.

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ethel mermania » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:45 am

Yeah sure why not, his courses, even the public ones, are pretty nice. I know how to sweet talk NYC real estate developers so it should be a good time.

A better question is would I let him win.
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:45 am

"Mike, I'm trying to sneak out for vacation, but I'm dummy thicc, and the clap of my ass cheeks keeps alerting the news reporters."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General