NATION

PASSWORD

23 Dead in Canada's worst mass shooting

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

United States of Devonta
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:15 am

Ankenland wrote:
United States of Devonta wrote:Racist will always find a way to blame black people. Even if the suspect was white. Really makes you question people motives on here lol.

Oh and the 13/50 meme is heavily pushed by Neo-Nazis on social media. It's a dog whistle.

I think, primarily, Americans are just tired of people blaming their murder rate on a lack of gun control. Switzerland is highly weaponized as part of their defense strategy, they do not have any of the unique social and ethnic inequalities of America. They have a murder rate much lower than in the UK, where there is greater social and ethnic inequality and strict gun control, and so the minorities kill each other with knives.

So, if you don't want to hear about crime statistics, you shouldn't blame crime on people's right to self defense.

Call me a Nazi. Do it. I'll be your Bobby Fischer.

As for this shooting, mass shootings are a meme. Peanut allergy has a higher bodycount, but you don't hear about it, because there is no push to get rid of peanuts.

Most guns in Switzerland are in military militia armory's and allot of people do not keep the ammo. Also, show me where I blamed a lack of gun control? If you cared to actually maybe read or ask my position, you would know i'm pro-gun.

This thread is about a 51 year old man who shot up a few locations in Nova Scotia (he was also white), so tell me why black crime statistics matter in this thread? Why are they important regarding this shooting in Canada. What are the motives behind that? A majority of blacks will never commit a violent crime.

And yes, 1350, like many 4-digit call signs is largely a Nazi dog whistle.
Last edited by United States of Devonta on Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
US Air Force E-4
Twenty-Five, Male, Lightskin, Social Democrat, Proud Kansan

Proud member of the IFC, SA, IHAPC, IDS, PEDC, IBE, ISA nation!

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:16 am

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18087036/

I'm gonna start with that claim that southeast asians don't have crime and gang problems in the community, because if there was ever a statement that was completely out of touch with real life, and couldn't even be backed up by the mosr cherry picked stats, it's that one.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm ... story.html

Now that we've just settled that, and we agree that you're completely wrong in that regard, here's some statistics from several cities that are mostly white and also very poor, and note that the US average is 274:

Parkersburg West Virginia (95% white, 2% African American, 21% poverty rate): average crime rate 466.8.

Huntington West Virginia: (86% white, 8% african American, poverty rate 25%): average crime rate 557.5.

Here's a special article about huntington: https://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/12/ ... -this-year

What's going on Ankeland? I thought it was only dangerous in black and latino neighborhoods? Why all the violence? I thought we were safe in West Virginia lmao.

Oh wait, yeah, cause black people aren't naturally more violent than whites. Most of it is related to concentrated urban poverty. But don't let the facts hurt your opinions.
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:18 am

United States of Devonta wrote:
Ankenland wrote:
I think, primarily, Americans are just tired of people blaming their murder rate on a lack of gun control. Switzerland is highly weaponized as part of their defense strategy, they do not have any of the unique social and ethnic inequalities of America. They have a murder rate much lower than in the UK, where there is greater social and ethnic inequality and strict gun control, and so the minorities kill each other with knives.

So, if you don't want to hear about crime statistics, you shouldn't blame crime on people's right to self defense.

Call me a Nazi. Do it. I'll be your Bobby Fischer.

As for this shooting, mass shootings are a meme. Peanut allergy has a higher bodycount, but you don't hear about it, because there is no push to get rid of peanuts.

Most guns in Switzerland are in military militia armory's and allot of people do not keep the ammo. Also, show me where I blamed a lack of gun control? If you cared to actually maybe read or ask my position, you would know i'm pro-gun.

This thread is about a 51 year old man who shot up a few locations in Nova Scotia (he was also white), so tell me why black crime statistics matter in this thread? Why are they important regarding this shooting in Canada. What are the motives behind that? A majority of blacks will never commit a violent crime.

And yes, 1350, like many 4-digit call signs is largely a Nazi dog whistle.

Based on some other stuff he's said in the past, he's either a very good troll or he's a die hard racist Jew. Not that being Jewish is a bad thing, but being a racist is, and thinking your jewishness makes you better than others is just closed minded as hell.
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

United States of Devonta
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:18 am

Rojava Free State wrote:
Ankenland wrote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... lack-kids/

You should title your response to this post:

"Factually Untrue Statements: How I Became Immune To Data And Learned To Love Repeating Them"

Yes, thank you for reminding us that the vibrant Mexican cartel culture is the next demographic most over-represented in violent crime in America.

This is not a southeast Asian issue, native American issue, or Appalachian issue. There is not much data about those groups because they are so small, and where there is data, it shows that they do not have this problem to the same degree as blacks and latinos.

Uh yes they do. Southeast Asians do have bad gang issues, and this is well known on the west coast. Have you never heard of the Tiny Rascals or Temple Street? And it most certainly is due to concentrated urban poverty as multiple experts have demonstrated repeatedly, like these experts right here: https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... elinquency

Since you think white people don't do this kind of stuff, I can start posting some of the violent crime statistics for several majority white west Virginian cities. They serve as proof that when you concentrate urban poverty, white people do indeed commit a similar amount of violent crime. I know you wanna keep pushing the brown man bad, black man bad narrative, but it isnt based in reality at all. You can title your post "I'm coming out the closet as a bigot and denying reality so my beliefs don't get challenged."

Isn't it also a well known fact that black neighborhoods tend to have a higher police presence, meaning more crime is found?
US Air Force E-4
Twenty-Five, Male, Lightskin, Social Democrat, Proud Kansan

Proud member of the IFC, SA, IHAPC, IDS, PEDC, IBE, ISA nation!

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:05 am

Thats fucking horrible, feel bad for their families.
Irish Nationalist from Belfast / Leftwing / Atheist / Alliance Party voter
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

Ankenland
Envoy

Founded: Mar 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Ankenland » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:17 pm

United States of Devonta wrote:And yes, 1350, like many 4-digit call signs is largely a Nazi dog whistle.

I don't know how to tell you this friend, but Nazis stopped existing in 1945. It is disrespectful and trivializing of the deaths of 70-85 million people, the displacement and impoverishment of hundreds of millions more and the devastation of Europe to compare this industrial tragedy to people citing FBI crime statistics online. No one here is "dog whistling" and I'm not sure you understand what that means. Everyone is plainly stating the thing.

Rojava Free State wrote:https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18087036/

I'm gonna start with that claim that southeast asians don't have crime and gang problems in the community, because if there was ever a statement that was completely out of touch with real life, and couldn't even be backed up by the mosr cherry picked stats, it's that one.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm ... story.html

Your first link does not contain data, and most of your post is based on confusing what is "well known" for what is data.

Southeast Asians are not counted distinctly in federal racial crime reporting, so there is not the same quality of evidence there. They are counted together with East Asians and Indians (which is clearly a mistake) and that "Asian" bundle has a lower crime rate than whites. I'm genuinely curious about this subject so I invite you to do your own homework and link to something that asserts their national crime rate.

Here's a quote from your LA times story:

Although Southeast Asians don’t necessarily have a higher crime rate than the general population, police across the nation estimate that 60% to 90% of the crimes committed in their communities, including serious offenses, are never reported. Although no accurate statistics are available, authorities say that level is substantially greater than under-reporting for the general public.

I just want to say here that It takes a very special person to read "there is no data about this" and attempt to refute the point by linking to a news story that says "there is no data about this." It's like you tried to win an argument against yourself, but you lost.

Rojava Free State wrote:Now that we've just settled that, and we agree that you're completely wrong in that regard, here's some statistics from several cities that are mostly white and also very poor, and note that the US average is 274:

Parkersburg West Virginia (95% white, 2% African American, 21% poverty rate): average crime rate 466.8.

Huntington West Virginia: (86% white, 8% african American, poverty rate 25%): average crime rate 557.5.

Here's a special article about huntington: https://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/12/ ... -this-year

Here's another quote, from your own article.

There are a total of 21 homicides, with a population of only 48,000 people.

Huntington now has the 3rd highest murder rate, per capita, with St. Louis and Baltimore taking the first and second place on that list. Below Huntington, on the list, are Cleveland and New Orleans at fourth and fifth place. Many shootings appear to be drug related.

Now, what do St. Louis, Baltimore, Cleveland and New Orleans all have in common?

Can you guess?

I'll give you a hint. Unlike Huntington, they do not have such a tiny population that their murder rate is highly randomized because of the small sample. Based on this method of counting, any town with 2,000 people in it will have a higher murder rate if it has one murder. This would not reflect on a social problem, it would be a random event.

Also, they all have majority African-American populations.

You have, yet again, attempted to win an argument with yourself, and lost.
Last edited by Ankenland on Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:00 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:36 pm

So what do non-whites have to do with a mass shooting committed by a white man unless we're going to say non-whites provoked the shooting?
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

Ankenland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ankenland » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:56 pm

United States of Devonta wrote:Isn't it also a well known fact that black neighborhoods tend to have a higher police presence, meaning more crime is found?

No, it is actually a well known fact that they have a lower crime reporting rate, and a lower crime solving rate. So, less crime is found, and if all crimes were found, the numbers would be even worse.

Gormwood wrote:So what do non-whites have to do with a mass shooting committed by a white man unless we're going to say non-whites provoked the shooting?

Mass shootings are really about gun control, gun control is really about crime rates, and crime rates in America are really about racial disparity.

Rojava Free State wrote:Based on some other stuff he's said in the past, he's either a very good troll or he's a die hard racist Jew. Not that being Jewish is a bad thing, but being a racist is, and thinking your jewishness makes you better than others is just closed minded as hell.

I believe that all people should be treated fairly, and that it is impossible to do that without recognizing that different groups have different problems with different causes. The rise in racial hostility in recent years affects all groups negatively, and mainstream egalitarian values are losing ground. They will continue to lose ground until people stop losing every argument by arguing that facts and problems don't exist, and instead learn to argue for respect, fairness and fact-based problem solving.

I have a unique responsibility for teaching people to do this.
Last edited by Ankenland on Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:14 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Greed and Death
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Greed and Death » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:25 pm

Ankenland wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:
When you control for poverty, that 13% isn't more likely to commit crime.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... lack-kids/

You should title your response to this post:

"Factually Untrue Statements: How I Became Immune To Data And Learned To Love Repeating Them"

Rojava Free State wrote:And what do you mean outside that 13% the crime rate is reasonable? As a latino, I gotta say we have a horrible crime problem in the community. 50% of American gang members are hispanics. Everyday young Latin men are shot and killed, so this is most definitely not just a black issue. It's also a latino issue and a southeast Asian issue and a native American issue and an Appalachian issue too.

Yes, thank you for reminding us that the vibrant Mexican cartel culture is the next demographic most over-represented in violent crime in America.

This is not a southeast Asian issue, native American issue, or Appalachian issue. There is not much data about those groups because they are so small, and where there is data, it shows that they do not have this problem to the same degree as blacks and latinos.

As I read the chart top 10% black kids go to prison at about the same rate as top 10% white kids. Where we see the differentiation is the bottom 90%. Though I wonder is this an apples to apples comparison. A white person richer than 80% of white people is in a significantly better position than a black person richer than 80% of all black people. This is especially the case given house hold wealth is used and the disparity in wealth due to generational transfers is high. If they use % of wealth for overall US population then I think there is an issue with sample size for black participants given the disparity in household wealth.
"Trying to solve the healthcare problem by mandating people buy insurance is like trying to solve the homeless problem by mandating people buy a house."(paraphrase from debate with Hilary Clinton)
Barack Obama

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:59 pm

This thread is mostly just one huge derail and I'm disappointed.

Trollzyn the Infinite
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Trollzyn the Infinite » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:02 pm

Ah, yes, the only country where this kind of thing happens. Clearly Canada needs to ban all guns to curtail the epic violence brought on by evil video games. :roll:
Last edited by Trollzyn the Infinite on Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
☆ American Patriot ☆ Civic Nationalist ☆ Rocker & Metalhead ☆ Heretical Christian ☆
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right."

Reminder that Donald J. Trump is officially a traitor to the United States of America as of January 6th, 2021
The Paradox of Tolerance
永远不会忘记1989年6月4日天安门广场大屠杀
Ես Արցախի կողքին եմ
Wanted Fugitive of the Chinese Communist Party
Unapologetic stan for Lana Beniko - #1 Sith Waifu

Bromagia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Bromagia » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:06 pm

Trollzyn the Infinite wrote:Ah, yes, the only country where this kind of thing happens. Clearly Canada needs to ban all guns to curtail the epic violence brought on by evil video games. :roll:

And rap music and heavy metal. :p
I'm finished with this forum and the constant goddamn groupthink, virtue signalling, and woke scolding. I thank Max for the good times I've spent here but I just don't fit anymore. Peace.

Trollzyn the Infinite
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Trollzyn the Infinite » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:08 pm

Bromagia wrote:
Trollzyn the Infinite wrote:Ah, yes, the only country where this kind of thing happens. Clearly Canada needs to ban all guns to curtail the epic violence brought on by evil video games. :roll:

And rap music and heavy metal. :p

No, no. Heavy Metal is Satanic black magic and goat sacrificing. Completely different.
☆ American Patriot ☆ Civic Nationalist ☆ Rocker & Metalhead ☆ Heretical Christian ☆
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right."

Reminder that Donald J. Trump is officially a traitor to the United States of America as of January 6th, 2021
The Paradox of Tolerance
永远不会忘记1989年6月4日天安门广场大屠杀
Ես Արցախի կողքին եմ
Wanted Fugitive of the Chinese Communist Party
Unapologetic stan for Lana Beniko - #1 Sith Waifu

Purple Rats
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Purple Rats » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:09 pm

Trollzyn the Infinite wrote:
Bromagia wrote:And rap music and heavy metal. :p

No, no. Heavy Metal is Satanic black magic and goat sacrificing. Completely different.

You sure you are not talking about Black Metal?

Bromagia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bromagia » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:33 pm

Trollzyn the Infinite wrote:
Bromagia wrote:And rap music and heavy metal. :p

What is a mass murder but a large satanic sacrifice?
I'm finished with this forum and the constant goddamn groupthink, virtue signalling, and woke scolding. I thank Max for the good times I've spent here but I just don't fit anymore. Peace.

Saiwania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Saiwania » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:08 pm

Canada is heading in the opposite direction of granting more gun rights as of late from what I've read. The intention from their parliament was to tighten gun laws but they were disrupted by Coronavirus and now that this has happened, Canada's PM is vowing to go through with it as soon as is possible. What we're most likely to see is a complete ban on all firearms which are like the AR-15 which will probably include the Ruger Mini-14.

Any semiautomatic rifles that can hold 10 or more rounds, with detachable magazines are being targeted for criminalization in Canada.
Last edited by Saiwania on Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sith Acolyte
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken!

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:12 pm

Saiwania wrote:Canada is heading in the opposite direction of granting more gun rights as of late from what I've read. The intention from their parliament was to tighten gun laws in Canada but they were disrupted by Coronavirus and now that this has happened, Canada's PM is vowing to go through with it. What we're most likely to see is a complete ban on all firearms which are like the AR-15 which will probably include the Ruger Mini-14.

Any semiautomatic rifles that can hold 10 or more rounds, with detachable magazines are being targeted for criminalization.

well what good does that do for Canada I mean the guy could have done the same with four five round pistol mags instead.
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

The Greater Ohio Valley
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Greater Ohio Valley » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:39 pm

Accelerationist Poland-Lithuania wrote:
Fartsniffage wrote:
Why is it?

13%

So we're going to straight to the dogwhistles now?
Occasionally the Neo-American States
"Choke on the ashes of your hate."
Authoritarian leftist as a means to a libertarian socialist end. Civic nationalist and American patriot. Democracy is non-negotiable. Uniting humanity, fixing our planet and venturing out into the stars is the overarching goal. Jaded and broken yet I persist.

Bromagia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bromagia » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:43 pm

The Greater Ohio Valley wrote:
Accelerationist Poland-Lithuania wrote:13%

So we're going to straight to the dogwhistles now?

I can't say I'm familiar with this one. For whom is it a dogwhistle?

Albrenia
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Albrenia » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:46 pm

Bromagia wrote:
The Greater Ohio Valley wrote:So we're going to straight to the dogwhistles now?

It's the percentage of the population in the US who are black.

Bromagia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bromagia » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:48 pm

Albrenia wrote:
Bromagia wrote:I can't say I'm familiar with this one. For whom is it a dogwhistle?

It's the percentage of the population in the US who are black.

I see.

The Greater Ohio Valley
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Greater Ohio Valley » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:50 pm

Bromagia wrote:
The Greater Ohio Valley wrote:So we're going to straight to the dogwhistles now?

The whole 13% (black people) commit 50% of the crime thing. It's a dogwhistle for racists and white supremacists.
Last edited by The Greater Ohio Valley on Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Authoritarian leftist as a means to a libertarian socialist end. Civic nationalist and American patriot. Democracy is non-negotiable. Uniting humanity, fixing our planet and venturing out into the stars is the overarching goal. Jaded and broken yet I persist.

LimaUniformNovemberAlpha
Senator

Founded: Apr 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby LimaUniformNovemberAlpha » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:12 pm

Bear Stearns wrote:
LimaUniformNovemberAlpha wrote:We still have fewer murders overall. Just saying.

America's higher murder rate is directly correlated with its demographics.

13 does equal 50 after all.

...?
Trollzyn the Infinite wrote:1. The PRC is not a Communist State, as it has shown absolutely zero interest in achieving Communism.
2. The CCP is not a Communist Party, as it has shown absolutely zero interest in achieving Communism.
3. Xi Jinping and his cronies are not Communists, as they have shown absolutely zero interest in achieving Communism.

How do we know this? Because the first step toward Communism is Socialism, and none of the aforementioned are even remotely Socialist in any way, shape, or form.

Ankenland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ankenland » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:22 pm

Greed and Death wrote:As I read the chart top 10% black kids go to prison at about the same rate as top 10% white kids. Where we see the differentiation is the bottom 90%. Though I wonder is this an apples to apples comparison. A white person richer than 80% of white people is in a significantly better position than a black person richer than 80% of all black people.

The chart shows wealth decile relative to national wealth, not wealth decile relative to racial average wealth. So, both the white people and black people in the 9th decile are in the top 80-89% of wealth for all people in the country.

The Greater Ohio Valley wrote:The whole 13% (black people) commit 50% of the crime thing. It's a dogwhistle for racists and white supremacists.

One day, you might ask yourself, "How did we get to the point where we started labeling the correct citation of government crime statistics as a dogwhistle for racists and white supremacists?" and it will dawn on you, suddenly, that responding to facts with name-calling only entrenches the opposition and drives the audience to support the argument made by the only person who made an argument.

Then again, you might never ever ever ask yourself this question.
Last edited by Ankenland on Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Greater Ohio Valley
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Greater Ohio Valley » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:28 pm

Ankenland wrote:
The Greater Ohio Valley wrote:The whole 13% (black people) commit 50% of the crime thing. It's a dogwhistle for racists and white supremacists.

One day, you might ask yourself, "How did we get to the point where we started labeling the correct citation of government crime statistics as a dogwhistle for racists and white supremacists?" and it will dawn on you, suddenly, that responding to facts with name-calling only entrenches the opposition and drives the audience to support the argument made by the only person who made an argument.

Then again, you might never ever ever ask yourself this question.

Yeah, people who rattle off 1350 all the time can't possibly be doing so for racist reasons. Nope, not ever. :roll:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General