NATION

PASSWORD

RWDT XX: The System Is Kapp Putsch

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who is your favorite Greek hero?

Herakles
9
10%
Theseus
1
1%
Iason
0
No votes
Perseus
4
4%
Achilles
13
14%
Odysseus
23
25%
Diomedes
5
5%
Orpheus
7
8%
Prometheus
25
27%
Atalanta and Meleager
4
4%
 
Total votes : 91

User avatar
The Alma Mater
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18359
Founded: May 23, 2004
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Alma Mater » Sat May 23, 2020 2:47 am

Solomons Land wrote:
Munkcestrian RepubIic wrote:Speaking of polygamy, I've found it very strange that the "socially progressive/liberal" left has recently been so positive about it. Polygamy is, after all, a form of class warfare perpetrated by the rich against the poor (see: all of human history where it has been present). Guanggun rebellions here we come!!!


Polygamy should be legal, as the government should not determine what is and what is not a valid marriage.


Then who should ?
Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease.
It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.
- Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

User avatar
Questarian New Yorkshire
Minister
 
Posts: 2514
Founded: Nov 08, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Questarian New Yorkshire » Sat May 23, 2020 3:08 am

Senkaku wrote:
Questarian New Yorkshire wrote:in my old job, we once had to move a lot of heavy things and my boss contracted some bengali guys to come and do it. she ordered me downstairs and said look, these banglas won't listen to me because they're sexists, can you get them to do x y and z. the fact they did what i asked them was related mostly to my boss being a total bitch and not really because they were sexists.

I wish people read things to themselves after writing them lmfaooo
it was intentional pal
AUTHORITARIAN — COMMUNITARIAN — INTERNATIONALITARIAN

Confused by one of my posts? Don't understand how I could post something so insane? Hamsters whirring inside?
— then read this

♫ No happy endings, unless fairytales come true; but she looks like a princess, and there's fuck all else to do ♫

User avatar
Cekoviu
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15157
Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cekoviu » Sat May 23, 2020 3:16 am

Questarian New Yorkshire wrote:
Senkaku wrote:I wish people read things to themselves after writing them lmfaooo
it was intentional pal

mhm suuure
NSG's favorite tsundere & crypto-fascist extraordinaire (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
#BringBackTannuTuva
Torrocca wrote:"Your honor, it was not mein fault! I didn't order the systematic genocide of millions of people, it was the twenty kilograms of pure-cut Bavarian cocaine that did it!"
Liriena wrote:anyone to the left of Pinochet: *exists*

right-wingers: wat about vuvuzelaaa lmao gottem

User avatar
Questarian New Yorkshire
Minister
 
Posts: 2514
Founded: Nov 08, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Questarian New Yorkshire » Sat May 23, 2020 3:28 am

Cekoviu wrote:
Questarian New Yorkshire wrote: it was intentional pal

mhm suuure
you really think I didnt mean to use a rude word lol :eyebrow:
AUTHORITARIAN — COMMUNITARIAN — INTERNATIONALITARIAN

Confused by one of my posts? Don't understand how I could post something so insane? Hamsters whirring inside?
— then read this

♫ No happy endings, unless fairytales come true; but she looks like a princess, and there's fuck all else to do ♫

User avatar
Dumb Ideologies
Post Czar
 
Posts: 42620
Founded: Sep 30, 2007
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Dumb Ideologies » Sat May 23, 2020 3:31 am

Munkcestrian RepubIic wrote:
Solomons Land wrote:
Polygamy should be legal, as the government should not determine what is and what is not a valid marriage.

The government should, actually.


Agreed. It's an important social signifier of legitimacy.

I found myself pretty much tricked into such a relationship form at a time of emotional vulnerability and I saw multiple such relationships destruct very explosively. People make bad choices and abusers exploit the vulnerabilities. The existing situation where it is marginal and not widely recognised is sufficient - there are social costs to adopting such forms so those who stick to it nevertheless will generally only be those very invested in it.
Last edited by Dumb Ideologies on Sat May 23, 2020 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴀssᴇʀɪsᴛ Sᴜɴᴅᴀᴇ Cʟᴜʙ ᴏғ Dᴜᴍʙ Iᴅᴇᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs
¸„¤*˜*¤„¸„¤*˜*¤„¸ One People, One Nation, Many Puddings ¸„¤*˜*¤„¸„¤*˜*¤„¸
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane ~ Marcus Aurelius
♆ P ᴀ x D I ᴀ ʙ ᴏ ʟ ɪ ᴄ ᴀ ♆

User avatar
Questarian New Yorkshire
Minister
 
Posts: 2514
Founded: Nov 08, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Questarian New Yorkshire » Sat May 23, 2020 3:32 am

Based
AUTHORITARIAN — COMMUNITARIAN — INTERNATIONALITARIAN

Confused by one of my posts? Don't understand how I could post something so insane? Hamsters whirring inside?
— then read this

♫ No happy endings, unless fairytales come true; but she looks like a princess, and there's fuck all else to do ♫

User avatar
Cekoviu
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15157
Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cekoviu » Sat May 23, 2020 3:40 am

Questarian New Yorkshire wrote:
Cekoviu wrote:mhm suuure
you really think I didnt mean to use a rude word lol :eyebrow:

no, no, i think you didn't mean to exhibit your subconscious sexism that obviously
NSG's favorite tsundere & crypto-fascist extraordinaire (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
#BringBackTannuTuva
Torrocca wrote:"Your honor, it was not mein fault! I didn't order the systematic genocide of millions of people, it was the twenty kilograms of pure-cut Bavarian cocaine that did it!"
Liriena wrote:anyone to the left of Pinochet: *exists*

right-wingers: wat about vuvuzelaaa lmao gottem

User avatar
Questarian New Yorkshire
Minister
 
Posts: 2514
Founded: Nov 08, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Questarian New Yorkshire » Sat May 23, 2020 4:37 am

Cekoviu wrote:
Questarian New Yorkshire wrote: you really think I didnt mean to use a rude word lol :eyebrow:

no, no, i think you didn't mean to exhibit your subconscious sexism that obviously

omg so much to unpack

Image
AUTHORITARIAN — COMMUNITARIAN — INTERNATIONALITARIAN

Confused by one of my posts? Don't understand how I could post something so insane? Hamsters whirring inside?
— then read this

♫ No happy endings, unless fairytales come true; but she looks like a princess, and there's fuck all else to do ♫

User avatar
Cekoviu
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15157
Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cekoviu » Sat May 23, 2020 4:42 am

Questarian New Yorkshire wrote:
Cekoviu wrote:no, no, i think you didn't mean to exhibit your subconscious sexism that obviously

omg so much to unpack

Image

Well unpack it then, we don't have all day.
NSG's favorite tsundere & crypto-fascist extraordinaire (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
#BringBackTannuTuva
Torrocca wrote:"Your honor, it was not mein fault! I didn't order the systematic genocide of millions of people, it was the twenty kilograms of pure-cut Bavarian cocaine that did it!"
Liriena wrote:anyone to the left of Pinochet: *exists*

right-wingers: wat about vuvuzelaaa lmao gottem

User avatar
Questarian New Yorkshire
Minister
 
Posts: 2514
Founded: Nov 08, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Questarian New Yorkshire » Sat May 23, 2020 4:46 am

later, i have some right wing things to do irl
AUTHORITARIAN — COMMUNITARIAN — INTERNATIONALITARIAN

Confused by one of my posts? Don't understand how I could post something so insane? Hamsters whirring inside?
— then read this

♫ No happy endings, unless fairytales come true; but she looks like a princess, and there's fuck all else to do ♫

User avatar
United Muscovite Nations
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25437
Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby United Muscovite Nations » Sat May 23, 2020 5:03 am

I wasn't online much yesterday and probably won't be much today, tomorrow, or Monday either. Have a friend over and am entertaining. Only able to be online now because she's asleep and I woke up early.
Last edited by United Muscovite Nations on Sat May 23, 2020 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grumpy Grandpa of the LWDT and RWDT
Kantian with panentheist and Christian beliefs. Rawlsian Socialist. Just completed studies in History and International Relations. Asexual with sex-revulsion.
The world is grey, the mountains old, the forges fire is ashen cold. No harp is wrung, no hammer falls, the darkness dwells in Durin's halls...
Formerly United Marxist Nations, Dec 02, 2011- Feb 01, 2017. +33,837 posts
Borderline Personality Disorder, currently in treatment. I apologize if I blow up at you. TG me for info, can't discuss publicly because the mods support stigma on mental illness.

User avatar
Diopolis
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15925
Founded: May 15, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Diopolis » Sat May 23, 2020 6:10 am

Questarian New Yorkshire wrote:concerning women:

the current arrangement for women is very new, so it's only natural that the previous arrangement(s) bleed over into the current one. whether the current one is a. functional and b. stable, we shouldn't really say yet. but more importantly, it's not known for certain if the previous arrangement(s) came from state of nature and we are living in defiance of it, whether that's a good thing for humans or not, and whether humans can adapt well to new arrangement without big problems.

so far the answer to the last one seems to be no, and getting worse, but we'll see — like everything this is not just a matter of "i want women to have x trait" so click fingers and it happens. sex equality might turn out to be a disaster (things both less and more weird and unusual have turned out that way too)

im hedging my bets because i don't want to be cancelled in 20 years and forced to go through sex equality training seminars in a progressivist gulag, but equally my suspicion is that feminists are, basically, wrong on most premises

The feminists are probably wrong about nearly everything. So is the red pill.
Gender roles didn't wind up where they were because of sinister male dominance, or because of wily feminine temptresses getting the easy jobs for themselves. They would up that way because of some combination of a) historical happenstance(blue is for boys, pink is for girls is from a marketing campaign in the roaring twenties+american global dominance- historically it was quite likely to be the opposite when anybody cared) and b)essential nature making anything else ideologically-driven folly(women as primary caregiver).
A you can change if you care enough. B you can't.
Last edited by Diopolis on Sat May 23, 2020 11:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Trad-Catholic, hispanophile Texan distributist and paleoconservative.
Economic left -3.88, authoritarian 6.15
Thoughts
Abortion is not healthcare.
St Generalissimo Francisco Franco, pray for president Trump!

User avatar
Rojava Free State
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16408
Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Rojava Free State » Sat May 23, 2020 6:42 am

Taihei Tengoku wrote:
Fahran wrote:You see this? This is a bad take.

Polygyny creates severe social dysfunctions without necessarily defining the social hierarchy any better than formalized titles, privileges, social deference, superior education, or access to valuable assets/property do. It creates genetic bottlenecks as well, which is bad for the genetic diversity and adaptability of a population in the long-term. Also, an*me of the sort you're referencing is wholly degenerate and more a patchwork of disparate and obscene fetishes than a genuine story-telling format or genre. Please report to the Based Department for immediate physical removal from the premises.

What is stable may not be what you approve--women have already revealed their preference to be the second mate of top men rather than the first mate of a male of equal rank.


You say with no poll of women. I know several women who definitely would not want this, but let's keep pushing the alpha male Chad trope till every man in society has their self esteem destroyed and every woman is turned into an object to be conquered.
political compass:

Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.38
pro: marijuana, gun rights, private property

anti: fascism, communism, islamism, sexism, pan africanism, La raza, Warren Police Department (and most of the other police departments of metro Detroit except for Auburn Hills. They're aight), gun control, trump, obama, bush, clinton, reagan, carter, chipotle and snotty in crowd teens. Ugh I can't deal with them
Hurdergaryp wrote:Humanity keeps seeing itself as the crown of creation, but to this world we're a crown of thorns at best.


Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/invites/conta ... ent=82zr2h

User avatar
Munkcestrian RepubIic
Diplomat
 
Posts: 791
Founded: May 05, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Sat May 23, 2020 6:53 am

Mark Zuckerberg and the Techbros (my band name) are not ‘chads’ without completely redefining the term (despite being the new aristocracy of our world (unless, of course, we actually take action against them)). The old tribal elders who monopolise(d) women in parts of Africa (read this in an ACADEMIC JOURNAL that I can’t recall rn because my laptop just died so don’t call me racist or culturally insensitive) are, again, not ‘chads’ without completely redefining the term. Hopefully TT understands this reality and that is why they used ‘top men’ instead of ‘chad’.
formerly Munkchester — formerly Munkcestrian Republic — PROUD MEMBER OF ELPRUS,
THE BEST ROLEPLAY REGION ON NS
NS LEAST DEAD
IT'S BEEN SINCE
!!! 2011 !!!
? WILL ? THIS ? CONTINUE ?

dab dab dab DAB

User avatar
Purple Rats
Diplomat
 
Posts: 698
Founded: Mar 20, 2020
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Purple Rats » Sat May 23, 2020 7:00 am

Solomons Land wrote:Polygamy should be legal, as the government should not determine what is and what is not a valid marriage.


That sentence does not make sense to me. If polygamy would be legal, then it would still be government determining what is a valid marriage, they would just say that polygamy is also valid marriage.

User avatar
Munkcestrian RepubIic
Diplomat
 
Posts: 791
Founded: May 05, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Sat May 23, 2020 7:01 am

Dumb Ideologies wrote:
Munkcestrian RepubIic wrote:The government should, actually.


Agreed. It's an important social signifier of legitimacy.

I found myself pretty much tricked into such a relationship form at a time of emotional vulnerability and I saw multiple such relationships destruct very explosively. People make bad choices and abusers exploit the vulnerabilities. The existing situation where it is marginal and not widely recognised is sufficient - there are social costs to adopting such forms so those who stick to it nevertheless will generally only be those very invested in it.

Polygamy/‘amory’ should be completely banned, not just allowed to be marginalised for now. The recent trend among some young people to support it is disturbing (though I believe still a small minority at this point, and thus a problem that can be solved with sufficient social pressure) but really I suppose the inevitable consequence of the sexual revolution because it is the natural conclusion (yes, slippery slope is in fact real) of serial monogamy (so maybe the reason young people are surprisingly not in favour of it yet is because MILLENNIALS [sic, incorrect] AREN’T HAVING SEX AND HERE’S WHY THAT’S A BAD THING).
formerly Munkchester — formerly Munkcestrian Republic — PROUD MEMBER OF ELPRUS,
THE BEST ROLEPLAY REGION ON NS
NS LEAST DEAD
IT'S BEEN SINCE
!!! 2011 !!!
? WILL ? THIS ? CONTINUE ?

dab dab dab DAB

User avatar
New Visayan Islands
Minister
 
Posts: 2640
Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Visayan Islands » Sat May 23, 2020 7:22 am

Questarian New Yorkshire wrote:
Cekoviu wrote:no, no, i think you didn't mean to exhibit your subconscious sexism that obviously

omg so much to unpack

Image

Uh, phrasing?

Senkaku wrote:
Questarian New Yorkshire wrote:in my old job, we once had to move a lot of heavy things and my boss contracted some bengali guys to come and do it. she ordered me downstairs and said look, these banglas won't listen to me because they're sexists, can you get them to do x y and z. the fact they did what i asked them was related mostly to my boss being a total bitch and not really because they were sexists.

I wish people read things to themselves after writing them lmfaooo

I dunno, I think QNY might be up to something here.
Embassy program of the NVI
Time zone: GMT+8
For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

User avatar
Celritannia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8216
Founded: Nov 10, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Celritannia » Sat May 23, 2020 7:38 am

Munkcestrian RepubIic wrote:
Dumb Ideologies wrote:
Agreed. It's an important social signifier of legitimacy.

I found myself pretty much tricked into such a relationship form at a time of emotional vulnerability and I saw multiple such relationships destruct very explosively. People make bad choices and abusers exploit the vulnerabilities. The existing situation where it is marginal and not widely recognised is sufficient - there are social costs to adopting such forms so those who stick to it nevertheless will generally only be those very invested in it.

Polygamy/‘amory’ should be completely banned, not just allowed to be marginalised for now. The recent trend among some young people to support it is disturbing (though I believe still a small minority at this point, and thus a problem that can be solved with sufficient social pressure) but really I suppose the inevitable consequence of the sexual revolution because it is the natural conclusion (yes, slippery slope is in fact real) of serial monogamy (so maybe the reason young people are surprisingly not in favour of it yet is because MILLENNIALS [sic, incorrect] AREN’T HAVING SEX AND HERE’S WHY THAT’S A BAD THING).


Or how about we let consenting adults do what they want.

My DeviantArt
Obey
When you annoy a Celritannian
U W0T M8?
Zirkagrad wrote:A person with a penchant for flying lions with long tongues, could possibly be a fan of Kiss. Maybe the classiest nation with a lion with its tongue hanging out. Enjoys only the finest tea.

Nakena wrote:NSG's Most Serene Salad
Citizen of Earth, Commonwealthian, European, British, Yorkshireman.
Atheist, Environmentalist, Pansexual, Left-Libertarian.

User avatar
Celritannia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8216
Founded: Nov 10, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Celritannia » Sat May 23, 2020 7:39 am

Diopolis wrote:
Questarian New Yorkshire wrote:concerning women:

the current arrangement for women is very new, so it's only natural that the previous arrangement(s) bleed over into the current one. whether the current one is a. functional and b. stable, we shouldn't really say yet. but more importantly, it's not known for certain if the previous arrangement(s) came from state of nature and we are living in defiance of it, whether that's a good thing for humans or not, and whether humans can adapt well to new arrangement without big problems.

so far the answer to the last one seems to be no, and getting worse, but we'll see — like everything this is not just a matter of "i want women to have x trait" so click fingers and it happens. sex equality might turn out to be a disaster (things both less and more weird and unusual have turned out that way too)

im hedging my bets because i don't want to be cancelled in 20 years and forced to go through sex equality training seminars in a progressivist gulag, but equally my suspicion is that feminists are, basically, wrong on most premises

The feminists are probably wrong about nearly everything. So is the red pill.
Gender roles didn't wind up where they were because of sinister male dominance, or because of wily feminine temptresses getting the easy jobs for themselves. They would up that way because of some combination of a) historical happenstance(blue is for boys, pink is for girls is from a marketing campaign in the roaring twenties+american global dominance- historically it was quite likely to be the opposite when anybody cared) and b)essential nature making anything else ideologically-driven mental retardation(women as primary caregiver).
A you can change if you care enough. B you can't.


Male dominance was actually why women were considered lesser to men.

My DeviantArt
Obey
When you annoy a Celritannian
U W0T M8?
Zirkagrad wrote:A person with a penchant for flying lions with long tongues, could possibly be a fan of Kiss. Maybe the classiest nation with a lion with its tongue hanging out. Enjoys only the finest tea.

Nakena wrote:NSG's Most Serene Salad
Citizen of Earth, Commonwealthian, European, British, Yorkshireman.
Atheist, Environmentalist, Pansexual, Left-Libertarian.

User avatar
Questarian New Yorkshire
Minister
 
Posts: 2514
Founded: Nov 08, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Questarian New Yorkshire » Sat May 23, 2020 7:54 am

Rojava Free State wrote:
Taihei Tengoku wrote:What is stable may not be what you approve--women have already revealed their preference to be the second mate of top men rather than the first mate of a male of equal rank.


You say with no poll of women. I know several women who definitely would not want this, but let's keep pushing the alpha male Chad trope till every man in society has their self esteem destroyed and every woman is turned into an object to be conquered.

yeah if only he had a poll of women which would prove his point, then you would be agreeing with him

:roll:

nsg is so bad sometimes
AUTHORITARIAN — COMMUNITARIAN — INTERNATIONALITARIAN

Confused by one of my posts? Don't understand how I could post something so insane? Hamsters whirring inside?
— then read this

♫ No happy endings, unless fairytales come true; but she looks like a princess, and there's fuck all else to do ♫

User avatar
Loben The 2nd
Senator
 
Posts: 3917
Founded: Apr 29, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Loben The 2nd » Sat May 23, 2020 7:54 am

Cekoviu wrote:
Questarian New Yorkshire wrote: you really think I didnt mean to use a rude word lol :eyebrow:

no, no, i think you didn't mean to exhibit your subconscious sexism that obviously


>subconscious sexism

What’s next? Am i a bigot subconsciously by calling a spade a spade?
Eternal Lotharia wrote:You prioritize hatred of ideology over human rights. Fucking disgusting of you.

Cannot think of a name wrote:This is a rather disturbing insight into your thought process.

Satisfaction guaranteed.

User avatar
Taihei Tengoku
Senator
 
Posts: 4781
Founded: Dec 15, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Taihei Tengoku » Sat May 23, 2020 8:05 am

Rojava Free State wrote:
Taihei Tengoku wrote:What is stable may not be what you approve--women have already revealed their preference to be the second mate of top men rather than the first mate of a male of equal rank.


You say with no poll of women. I know several women who definitely would not want this, but let's keep pushing the alpha male Chad trope till every man in society has their self esteem destroyed and every woman is turned into an object to be conquered.

Alpha male chad "tropes" (god what a redditor word) exist because top men get what they want, otherwise they are not top men.
REST IN POWER
Franberry - HMS Barham - North Point - Questers - Tyrandis - Rosbaningrad - Sharfghotten
UNJUSTLY DELETED
OUR DAY WILL COME

User avatar
Aureumterra
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6763
Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Aureumterra » Sat May 23, 2020 8:10 am

Questarian New Yorkshire wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:
You say with no poll of women. I know several women who definitely would not want this, but let's keep pushing the alpha male Chad trope till every man in society has their self esteem destroyed and every woman is turned into an object to be conquered.

yeah if only he had a poll of women which would prove his point, then you would be agreeing with him

:roll:

nsg is so bad sometimes

Sometimes?!
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
Ways people have described me: Evil capitalist pig, degenerate liberal, degenerate conservative,
Icelandic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Currently running for city council in Kópavogur, follow news here (Translated from Icelandic to English, expect errors)

User avatar
LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6945
Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Sat May 23, 2020 8:14 am

Cekoviu wrote:
Questarian New Yorkshire wrote: you really think I didnt mean to use a rude word lol :eyebrow:

no, no, i think you didn't mean to exhibit your subconscious sexism that obviously

I'm not a fan of Questers, but I see no obvious sexism in that.
China Lied, People Died.
Anti-imperialism is really code for anti-west.
Not to be confused with Novus America! We are NOT the same player.

User avatar
Munkcestrian RepubIic
Diplomat
 
Posts: 791
Founded: May 05, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Munkcestrian RepubIic » Sat May 23, 2020 8:28 am

Celritannia wrote:
Munkcestrian RepubIic wrote:Polygamy/‘amory’ should be completely banned, not just allowed to be marginalised for now. The recent trend among some young people to support it is disturbing (though I believe still a small minority at this point, and thus a problem that can be solved with sufficient social pressure) but really I suppose the inevitable consequence of the sexual revolution because it is the natural conclusion (yes, slippery slope is in fact real) of serial monogamy (so maybe the reason young people are surprisingly not in favour of it yet is because MILLENNIALS [sic, incorrect] AREN’T HAVING SEX AND HERE’S WHY THAT’S A BAD THING).


Or how about we let consenting adults do what they want.

No
formerly Munkchester — formerly Munkcestrian Republic — PROUD MEMBER OF ELPRUS,
THE BEST ROLEPLAY REGION ON NS
NS LEAST DEAD
IT'S BEEN SINCE
!!! 2011 !!!
? WILL ? THIS ? CONTINUE ?

dab dab dab DAB

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: -Ocelot-, Fartsniffage, Google [Bot], The Blaatschapen, Victorious Decepticons, Wisea

Advertisement

Remove ads