NATION

PASSWORD

RWDT XX: The System Is Kapp Putsch

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Which alcoholic beverage is the most right-wing?

Wine (Blood and Body?)
23
21%
Beer
22
21%
Vodka
6
6%
Mead
12
11%
Whiskey/Whisky
18
17%
Scotch (option included for Questers and old people)
9
8%
Rakı (option included specifically for Marches)
4
4%
Seltzers/Hard Ciders (because the Claw is the LAW)
5
5%
Gin
4
4%
Other (Rum/Brandy/Cognac/Tequila)
4
4%
 
Total votes : 107

User avatar
Washington Resistance Army
Post Czar
 
Posts: 47595
Founded: Aug 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Washington Resistance Army » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:41 pm

Nap the Magnificent wrote:Ban Catholicism


This^^^^^^^
Greco-Roman Polytheist
Marcus Aurelius, Meditations 12:28 wrote:To those who ask 'Where then have you seen the gods? What conviction of their existence leads you to this worship of them?', I reply first that they are in fact visible to our eyes. Secondly, and not withstanding, that I have not seen my soul either, and yet I honor it. So it is with the gods too: from my every experience of their power time after time I am certain that they exist, and I revere them.
Julian the Apostate wrote:I feel awe of the gods, I love, I revere, I venerate them, and in short have precisely the same feelings towards them as one would have towards kind masters or teachers or fathers or guardians or any beings of that sort.

User avatar
The East Marches II
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18033
Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:41 pm

Mein gott things have moved so quick. I missed a first page post because I had a real life. Fucking fake and gay.

User avatar
LRON
Diplomat
 
Posts: 648
Founded: Jan 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby LRON » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:42 pm

Also I have been trying my hand at this 4chan thing that was suggested to me and I have to say I never thought neo-Nazis would be so sensitive. They are quite quick to rile up.
Ravenous, ridiculous, and rakish!
Political fixer turned novelist.
Upper Class Anglo-Indian.
Proud Tory, but no longer a member of the Conservative Party.
Enthusiastically eccentric.

User avatar
Questarian New Yorkshire
Minister
 
Posts: 3157
Founded: Nov 08, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Questarian New Yorkshire » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:42 pm

The East Marches II wrote:Mein gott things have moved so quick. I missed a first page post because I had a real life. Fucking fake and gay.
how can you have a real life when you should be indoors you rule breaker
REST IN PEACE RWDT & LWDT
I'm just a poor wayfaring stranger, traveling through this world below
There is no sickness, no toil, nor danger, in that bright land to which I go
I'm going there to see my Father, and all my loved ones who've gone on
I'm only going over Jordan, I'm only going over home

I know dark clouds will gather 'round me, I know my way is hard and steep
But beauteous fields arise before me, where God's redeemed, their vigils keep

User avatar
Northern Davincia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16960
Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Northern Davincia » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:42 pm

Questarian New Yorkshire wrote:wasnt mussolini a dwarf?

He had neither beard nor Scottish accent.
Hoppean Libertarian, Acolyte of von Mises, Protector of Our Sacred Liberties
Economic Left/Right: 9.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.05
Conserative Morality wrote:"Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Hoppe."

User avatar
Italios
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17468
Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:42 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
Questarian New Yorkshire wrote:Churchill, Stalin and Mussolini were tiny (by modern, not contemporary standards) at about 5'6. Hitler was a bit taller, about 5'9.

Chad FDR however was like 6'4. The dutch man

*wanders by and leaves a link* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heights_o ... ted_States

damn imagine being shut down by a mod like this

seriously though, height estimates online are incredibly unreliable. like at the top of the list it literally said trump is 6'3" when we all know that's a lie so he isn't categorized as clinically obese. also the height distribution would be incredibly off kilter if you actually buy that height (or lack of it) contributes (or detracts) from character because rutherford b. hayes maybe the greatest??? president is apparently 5'8"
socialist ☭ pro-enosis ☦︎ dsaz member ♥ free literature
"individualism, at first, only saps the virtues of public life; but in the long run it attacks and destroys all others and is at length absorbed in selfishness." -alexis de tocqueville

User avatar
Cekoviu
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16699
Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cekoviu » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:43 pm

Nap the Magnificent wrote:Ban Catholicism

I concur wholeheartedly
RWDT - REST IN POWER
David Hume fangirl, massive Tuvaboo, anti-imperialist, and Castroist socialist. Also a sex-negative SWERF, traditionalist SJW, and Anglo-Catholic Episcopalian.
/tʃɛ'koʊ.vi:.ju:/ (check-OH-vee-you)

User avatar
The East Marches II
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18033
Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:43 pm

Questarian New Yorkshire wrote:
The East Marches II wrote:Mein gott things have moved so quick. I missed a first page post because I had a real life. Fucking fake and gay.
how can you have a real life when you should be indoors you rule breaker


Essential employee has been bent out of shape. If you have an appointment it's different :^))))))

User avatar
Questarian New Yorkshire
Minister
 
Posts: 3157
Founded: Nov 08, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Questarian New Yorkshire » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:43 pm

LRON wrote:Also I have been trying my hand at this 4chan thing that was suggested to me and I have to say I never thought neo-Nazis would be so sensitive. They are quite quick to rile up.

imagine thinking neonazis and 4chan is synonymous
REST IN PEACE RWDT & LWDT
I'm just a poor wayfaring stranger, traveling through this world below
There is no sickness, no toil, nor danger, in that bright land to which I go
I'm going there to see my Father, and all my loved ones who've gone on
I'm only going over Jordan, I'm only going over home

I know dark clouds will gather 'round me, I know my way is hard and steep
But beauteous fields arise before me, where God's redeemed, their vigils keep

User avatar
The East Marches II
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18033
Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:44 pm

Questarian New Yorkshire wrote:
Nap the Magnificent wrote:Ban Catholicism

yes PLEASE


I support this as well. End popery.

User avatar
Nap the Magnificent
Diplomat
 
Posts: 915
Founded: Apr 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nap the Magnificent » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:44 pm

LRON didnt you say you visited a sex show in Berlin or something
Orthodox Christian. Counter-Enlightenment. Communitarian. Working towards medical school. Pro-Achaemenid, anti-Athenian. Western civilization doesn't exist.
"The heart has its reasons, of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

User avatar
Luminesa
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 56829
Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:44 pm

Nap the Magnificent wrote:Ban Catholicism

Ban leaves.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
King Alfred's Prayer
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Be safe, wear your mask outside the home, pray for peace, mercy, and justice to reign in our world. God bless you!

User avatar
Questarian New Yorkshire
Minister
 
Posts: 3157
Founded: Nov 08, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Questarian New Yorkshire » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:44 pm

Italios wrote:damn imagine being shut down by a mod like this
99% of times im quoted by mod it's because i was a naughty boy and used the F word on Australian Book Site, so I was just glad it wasnt that

Italios wrote:seriously though, height estimates online are incredibly unreliable. like at the top of the list it literally said trump is 6'3" when we all know that's a lie so he isn't categorized as clinically obese. also the height distribution would be incredibly off kilter if you actually buy that height (or lack of it) contributes (or detracts) from character because rutherford b. hayes maybe the greatest??? president is apparently 5'8"
yeah I was looking at trump and thinking that's weird. I guess you could be right.

But male height DOES (unfortunately for shorter men) correlate to some other stuff pretty heavily. Presidential power — I guess not.

Oops, genetics lol!
REST IN PEACE RWDT & LWDT
I'm just a poor wayfaring stranger, traveling through this world below
There is no sickness, no toil, nor danger, in that bright land to which I go
I'm going there to see my Father, and all my loved ones who've gone on
I'm only going over Jordan, I'm only going over home

I know dark clouds will gather 'round me, I know my way is hard and steep
But beauteous fields arise before me, where God's redeemed, their vigils keep

User avatar
The East Marches II
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18033
Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:44 pm

LRON wrote:Also I have been trying my hand at this 4chan thing that was suggested to me and I have to say I never thought neo-Nazis would be so sensitive. They are quite quick to rile up.


It's trolls trolling trolls. You'll really up your skill level when you can derail whole threads with single shitposts.

User avatar
Nap the Magnificent
Diplomat
 
Posts: 915
Founded: Apr 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nap the Magnificent » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:44 pm

LRON wrote:Also I have been trying my hand at this 4chan thing that was suggested to me and I have to say I never thought neo-Nazis would be so sensitive. They are quite quick to rile up.

Based
Orthodox Christian. Counter-Enlightenment. Communitarian. Working towards medical school. Pro-Achaemenid, anti-Athenian. Western civilization doesn't exist.
"The heart has its reasons, of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

User avatar
Sundiata
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6484
Founded: Sep 27, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Sundiata » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:45 pm

Diopolis wrote:
Sundiata wrote:And that's the genius of it.

I'm still not sure what, specifically, is so awesome about Opus Dei. It's a confraternity for serious Catholics.

Opus Dei is literally the work of God.

It's the greatest tool we have as good people to make a good world and cease our transgressions against one other and ourselves. To join Opus Dei is to regularly attend Mass, regularly reconcile one's sins, and to enact God's will upon the world in ordinary life. It doesn't just stop at a few people, the world should be Opus Dei.

Imagine the political impact.
Gender: Male
Religion: Catholic (Opus Dei)
Politics: Solidarity (Catholic Social Teaching)
Economics: Rerum Novarum (The Encyclical)
Alignment: Lawful Good

"Don't say, 'That person bothers me.' Think: 'That person sanctifies me.'"
-St. Josemaria Escriva (Founder of Opus Dei)

User avatar
Luminesa
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 56829
Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:45 pm

The East Marches II wrote:
Questarian New Yorkshire wrote: how can you have a real life when you should be indoors you rule breaker


Essential employee has been bent out of shape. If you have an appointment it's different :^))))))

Marches, houses of prostitution are not essential businesses. :^)))
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
King Alfred's Prayer
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Be safe, wear your mask outside the home, pray for peace, mercy, and justice to reign in our world. God bless you!

User avatar
The East Marches II
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18033
Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:45 pm

Questarian New Yorkshire wrote:
Italios wrote:damn imagine being shut down by a mod like this
99% of times im quoted by mod it's because i was a naughty boy and used the F word on Australian Book Site, so I was just glad it wasnt that

Italios wrote:seriously though, height estimates online are incredibly unreliable. like at the top of the list it literally said trump is 6'3" when we all know that's a lie so he isn't categorized as clinically obese. also the height distribution would be incredibly off kilter if you actually buy that height (or lack of it) contributes (or detracts) from character because rutherford b. hayes maybe the greatest??? president is apparently 5'8"
yeah I was looking at trump and thinking that's weird. I guess you could be right.

But male height DOES (unfortunately for shorter men) correlate to some other stuff pretty heavily. Presidential power — I guess not.

Oops, genetics lol!


I thought that the current trend is tallest candidate wins though? The previous ones should not really count. The position did have any real power in the past.

User avatar
Farnhamia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 108815
Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:46 pm

Questarian New Yorkshire wrote:
Italios wrote:damn imagine being shut down by a mod like this
99% of times im quoted by mod it's because i was a naughty boy and used the F word on Australian Book Site, so I was just glad it wasnt that

Italios wrote:seriously though, height estimates online are incredibly unreliable. like at the top of the list it literally said trump is 6'3" when we all know that's a lie so he isn't categorized as clinically obese. also the height distribution would be incredibly off kilter if you actually buy that height (or lack of it) contributes (or detracts) from character because rutherford b. hayes maybe the greatest??? president is apparently 5'8"
yeah I was looking at trump and thinking that's weird. I guess you could be right.

But male height DOES (unfortunately for shorter men) correlate to some other stuff pretty heavily. Presidential power — I guess not.

Oops, genetics lol!

Just wanted to provide some information. I looked up Franco, by the way, he was only 5'3".
Wash Your Damned Hands!

Freedom ... or cake. ~ Ashmoria (RIP)
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo

User avatar
The East Marches II
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18033
Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:46 pm

Luminesa wrote:
The East Marches II wrote:
Essential employee has been bent out of shape. If you have an appointment it's different :^))))))

Marches, houses of prostitution are not essential businesses. :^)))


REMOVE THIS NOW. This is slander against my fine name. I'm nothing but a saint.

User avatar
Washington Resistance Army
Post Czar
 
Posts: 47595
Founded: Aug 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Washington Resistance Army » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:46 pm

Manlet Franco, how will the Catholics ever recover
Greco-Roman Polytheist
Marcus Aurelius, Meditations 12:28 wrote:To those who ask 'Where then have you seen the gods? What conviction of their existence leads you to this worship of them?', I reply first that they are in fact visible to our eyes. Secondly, and not withstanding, that I have not seen my soul either, and yet I honor it. So it is with the gods too: from my every experience of their power time after time I am certain that they exist, and I revere them.
Julian the Apostate wrote:I feel awe of the gods, I love, I revere, I venerate them, and in short have precisely the same feelings towards them as one would have towards kind masters or teachers or fathers or guardians or any beings of that sort.

User avatar
LRON
Diplomat
 
Posts: 648
Founded: Jan 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby LRON » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:47 pm

Nap the Magnificent wrote:LRON didnt you say you visited a sex show in Berlin or something

Hamburg, dear boy! In my defense it was the 1980's and I was up to my eyeballs in peyote and other psychedelic narcotics. We were all disgusting then.
Ravenous, ridiculous, and rakish!
Political fixer turned novelist.
Upper Class Anglo-Indian.
Proud Tory, but no longer a member of the Conservative Party.
Enthusiastically eccentric.

User avatar
Italios
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17468
Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:47 pm

Nap the Magnificent wrote:LRON didnt you say you visited a sex show in Berlin or something

thank you for keeping these people accountable it's incredibly difficult to keep track of who exposes themselves as the next humbert humbert alone
Questarian New Yorkshire wrote:
Italios wrote:damn imagine being shut down by a mod like this
99% of times im quoted by mod it's because i was a naughty boy and used the F word on Australian Book Site, so I was just glad it wasnt that

Italios wrote:seriously though, height estimates online are incredibly unreliable. like at the top of the list it literally said trump is 6'3" when we all know that's a lie so he isn't categorized as clinically obese. also the height distribution would be incredibly off kilter if you actually buy that height (or lack of it) contributes (or detracts) from character because rutherford b. hayes maybe the greatest??? president is apparently 5'8"
yeah I was looking at trump and thinking that's weird. I guess you could be right.

But male height DOES (unfortunately for shorter men) correlate to some other stuff pretty heavily. Presidential power — I guess not.

Oops, genetics lol!

yeah but imo the effects are negligible and don't really play into the dynamics of how someone obtains power and presents their image. like it's a myth that napoleon was so short, he really wasn't so the napoleon complex loses a lot of ground when you consider this
socialist ☭ pro-enosis ☦︎ dsaz member ♥ free literature
"individualism, at first, only saps the virtues of public life; but in the long run it attacks and destroys all others and is at length absorbed in selfishness." -alexis de tocqueville

User avatar
Questarian New Yorkshire
Minister
 
Posts: 3157
Founded: Nov 08, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Questarian New Yorkshire » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:47 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
Questarian New Yorkshire wrote: 99% of times im quoted by mod it's because i was a naughty boy and used the F word on Australian Book Site, so I was just glad it wasnt that

yeah I was looking at trump and thinking that's weird. I guess you could be right.

But male height DOES (unfortunately for shorter men) correlate to some other stuff pretty heavily. Presidential power — I guess not.

Oops, genetics lol!

Just wanted to provide some information. I looked up Franco, by the way, he was only 5'3".
also not surprising. Who was shortest dictator?
REST IN PEACE RWDT & LWDT
I'm just a poor wayfaring stranger, traveling through this world below
There is no sickness, no toil, nor danger, in that bright land to which I go
I'm going there to see my Father, and all my loved ones who've gone on
I'm only going over Jordan, I'm only going over home

I know dark clouds will gather 'round me, I know my way is hard and steep
But beauteous fields arise before me, where God's redeemed, their vigils keep

User avatar
Nakena
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13803
Founded: May 06, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nakena » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:47 pm

LRON wrote:
Nap the Magnificent wrote:LRON didnt you say you visited a sex show in Berlin or something

Hamburg, dear boy! In my defense it was the 1980's and I was up to my eyeballs in peyote and other psychedelic narcotics. We were all disgusting then.


Nothing wrong with it.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abserdia, Alantic empire, Auze, Auzkhia, Fahran, Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum, Kowani, Kursibar, Loeje, Nakena, Northern Rosary Isles, People republie of alaska, Saiwania, Salus Maior, Sundiata, The Blaatschapen, The Dodo Republic, Tyunmen, Vassenor, West Antranobyl, Wink Wonk We Like Stonks, Zul-ar

Advertisement

Remove ads