NATION

PASSWORD

RWDT XX: The System Is Kapp Putsch

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Which alcoholic beverage is the most right-wing?

Wine (Blood and Body?)
21%
Beer
21%
Vodka
6%
Mead
11%
Whiskey/Whisky
17%
Scotch (option included for Questers and old people)
8%
Rakı (option included specifically for Marches)
4%
Seltzers/Hard Ciders (because the Claw is the LAW)
5%
Gin
4%
Other (Rum/Brandy/Cognac/Tequila)
4%

Total votes : 107

Diopolis
Post Marshal

Founded: May 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:56 pm

Questarian New Yorkshire wrote:Re the vdare link (btw, vdare? really dude?)

One thing we could do is find a way to provide basically free (just pay for ground maintenance) houses for people who have two children.

But watch boomers lose their shit over the annihilation of house prices.

You say that like it's not a benefit.
Texas nationalist, right-wing technocrat, radical social conservative, post-liberal.

Diopolis
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:57 pm

Cekoviu wrote:
Diopolis wrote:My friends who know him say he has no filter and enjoys pranking people.
That would make him the equivalent of our summer trolls, would it not?

is there even a difference between TEM and a summer troll besides found date when u think about it

Point.
Texas nationalist, right-wing technocrat, radical social conservative, post-liberal.

The East Marches II
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:57 pm

Cekoviu wrote:
The East Marches II wrote:
On that note, the zoning rules have murdered house prices too. We've cut the first rungs off the ladders and wondered what the hell did we do? Not to mention millennials just had an extreme dose of bad luck. Too bad they are as a rule politically insane. C'est le guerre.

you're probably not the best person to be making this argument as a politically insane boomer

Yes but I know I am morally bankrupt, corrupt and prone to bad ideas. I make a conscious effort to overcome those handicaps :^)

The East Marches II
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:58 pm

Diopolis wrote:
Cekoviu wrote:is there even a difference between TEM and a summer troll besides found date when u think about it

Point.

I'm talented enough to not have been knocked out quite yet!

Diopolis
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:59 pm

Cekoviu wrote:you're probably not the best person to be making this argument as a politically insane boomer

Yes but I know I am morally bankrupt, corrupt and prone to bad ideas. I make a conscious effort to overcome those handicaps :^)

This is also much like Mel Gibson, according to my friends who know him.

Cekoviu
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cekoviu » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:00 pm

Cekoviu wrote:you're probably not the best person to be making this argument as a politically insane boomer

ah, you're trying to make a conscious effort? i guess that explains why you've failed to overcome them, given the below-average size and processing capacity of your conscious mind
pro: women's rights
anti: men's rights

Diopolis
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:01 pm

Cekoviu wrote:

ah, you're trying to make a conscious effort? i guess that explains why you've failed to overcome them, given the below-average size and processing capacity of your conscious mind

Please no bulli.

Questarian New Yorkshire
Minister

Founded: Nov 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Questarian New Yorkshire » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:02 pm

Diopolis wrote:
Questarian New Yorkshire wrote:Re the vdare link (btw, vdare? really dude?)

One thing we could do is find a way to provide basically free (just pay for ground maintenance) houses for people who have two children.

But watch boomers lose their shit over the annihilation of house prices.

You say that like it's not a benefit.
Honestly dude I'm actually with you on this one.

I just want to stress how fucking nuts it is that the mainstream political organs don't care at all about this situation and its left to VDARE, of all fucking people, to point it out.

I dont want to post too much about this on NSG, frankly (maybe the only topic that I don't want to post) but its a complete demographic disaster. We walked right into a catastrophe and we called it good and kept walking.

(I mean the house cost and single income thing, not whatever bout schools)
Last edited by Questarian New Yorkshire on Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
REST IN PEACE RWDT & LWDT
I'm just a poor wayfaring stranger, traveling through this world below
There is no sickness, no toil, nor danger, in that bright land to which I go
I'm going there to see my Father, and all my loved ones who've gone on
I'm only going over Jordan, I'm only going over home

I know dark clouds will gather 'round me, I know my way is hard and steep
But beauteous fields arise before me, where God's redeemed, their vigils keep

Italios
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:02 pm

Vdare article made me lose brain cells. NYC's specialized high school system, which has like tens and tens of Nobel prize winners, would collapse without immigrants.

the author saying he's a reductionist is a huge understatement.

mind you, i'm not pro open borders by any means, but it's just dumb on so many levels to treat "Hispanic," the ethnic category as entirely foreign born.
Issue Author #1461: No Shirt, No Shoes, No ID, No Service.

Questarian New Yorkshire
Minister

Founded: Nov 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Questarian New Yorkshire » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:02 pm

Cekoviu wrote:

please work on raising your PQI before attacking other members
REST IN PEACE RWDT & LWDT
I'm just a poor wayfaring stranger, traveling through this world below
There is no sickness, no toil, nor danger, in that bright land to which I go
I'm going there to see my Father, and all my loved ones who've gone on
I'm only going over Jordan, I'm only going over home

I know dark clouds will gather 'round me, I know my way is hard and steep
But beauteous fields arise before me, where God's redeemed, their vigils keep

The East Marches II
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:03 pm

Italios wrote:Vdare article made me lose brain cells. NYC's specialized high school system, which has like tens and tens of Nobel prize winners, would collapse without immigrants.

mind you, i'm not pro open borders by any means, but it's just dumb on so many levels to treat "Hispanic," the ethnic category as entirely foreign born.

Isn't De Blasio fixing that :^)

Diopolis
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:03 pm

Questarian New Yorkshire wrote:
Diopolis wrote:You say that like it's not a benefit.
Honestly dude I'm actually with you on this one.

I just want to stress how fucking nuts it is that the mainstream political organs don't care at all about this situation and its left to VDARE, of all fucking people, to point it out.

I dont want to post too much about this on NSG, frankly (maybe the only topic that I don't want to post) but its a complete demographic disaster. We walked right into a catastrophe and we called it good and kept walking.

Yep.

The East Marches II
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:04 pm

Diopolis wrote:
Cekoviu wrote:ah, you're trying to make a conscious effort? i guess that explains why you've failed to overcome them, given the below-average size and processing capacity of your conscious mind

Please no bulli.

This tbh. Why do they persecute me so?

Italios
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:06 pm

Italios wrote:Vdare article made me lose brain cells. NYC's specialized high school system, which has like tens and tens of Nobel prize winners, would collapse without immigrants.

the SHSAT test is legitimately awful. i don't blame anyone for wanting to remove it. not only is the content of the test terrible, not only is it totally incapable of measuring ones' intelligence in any way, shape or form, the culture surrounding it is terrible. you can legitimately be mentally deficient, have money, get tutors and pass the test (and get into Honors classes with your grade!). I don't think de Blasio will be round long enough to make major changes into the NYC public school system though.

Cekoviu
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cekoviu » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:06 pm

Questarian New Yorkshire wrote:
Cekoviu wrote:ah, you're trying to make a conscious effort? i guess that explains why you've failed to overcome them, given the below-average size and processing capacity of your conscious mind
please work on raising your PQI before attacking other members

1) you're in the 8th place of 20 for PQI, you're not doing fantastic either pal
2) i invented the damn measurement, i can adjust it to favor me if i want
pro: women's rights
anti: men's rights

The East Marches II
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:08 pm

Italios wrote:

the SHSAT test is legitimately awful. i don't blame anyone for wanting to remove it. not only is the content of the test terrible, not only is it totally incapable of measuring ones' intelligence in any way, shape or form, the culture surrounding it is terrible. you can legitimately be mentally deficient, have money, get tutors and pass the test (and get into Honors classes with your grade!). I don't think de Blasio will be round long enough to make major changes into the NYC public school system though.

I read in the journal he wanted to kill the program altogether and was moving to end the feeder programs in the normie schools? Was I mistaken.

Hakons
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hakons » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:08 pm

Questarian New Yorkshire wrote:Like I'm not an American, it's not my business what you do with your statues. I only read about your civil war for military value and don't know a lot about the social context.

I'm just saying as an internationalist, your demagoguery about destroying statues looks incredible lame and fake when you tear down Robert E Lee but leave assorted celebrations of your imperialism everywhere.

I think the tearing down of statues is the continuation of Puritanical iconoclasm that today’s progressives inherit from their social ancestry. Studying history, I’m strongly on the side of the Union. I’m proud of the contribution of some of my ancestors and proud of my state for fighting for the Republic. Still, I can’t support the anarchic iconoclasts in their effort to destroy physical history. As a Catholic, now I see statues of Columbus and conquistadors being taken down. Columbus was once celebrated in America, and partially to show inclusion to Catholic Americans, that Catholics have a founding part in the American story. Now progressives place all the faults in American colonialism on him and tear him down from our history. New Mexico announced they would take down statues of a conquistador that explored that area. Most of America’s insidious interactions with Natives were perpetrated by white Americans, yet the iconoclast progressives are now erasing the history of Hispanic people in America. The iconoclasm doesn’t stop. The more it is permitted, the more will be pushed for removal.
“All elements of the national life must be made to drink in the Life which proceedeth from Him: legislation, political institutions, education, marriage and family life, capital and labour.” —Pope Leo XIII

Italios
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:10 pm

Italios wrote:the SHSAT test is legitimately awful. i don't blame anyone for wanting to remove it. not only is the content of the test terrible, not only is it totally incapable of measuring ones' intelligence in any way, shape or form, the culture surrounding it is terrible. you can legitimately be mentally deficient, have money, get tutors and pass the test (and get into Honors classes with your grade!). I don't think de Blasio will be round long enough to make major changes into the NYC public school system though.

I read in the journal he wanted to kill the program altogether and was moving to end the feeder programs in the normie schools? Was I mistaken.

when was that released? honestly I've seen the discourse go in like fifty different directions in regards to it, just because there's so much to weigh on both sides. like i said - it produces a huge number of obscenely excellent academics, but a huge proportion is repressed and de facto restricted entry.

Diopolis
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:10 pm

Hakons wrote:
Questarian New Yorkshire wrote:Like I'm not an American, it's not my business what you do with your statues. I only read about your civil war for military value and don't know a lot about the social context.

I'm just saying as an internationalist, your demagoguery about destroying statues looks incredible lame and fake when you tear down Robert E Lee but leave assorted celebrations of your imperialism everywhere.

I think the tearing down of statues is the continuation of Puritanical iconoclasm that today’s progressives inherit from their social ancestry. Studying history, I’m strongly on the side of the Union. I’m proud of the contribution of some of my ancestors and proud of my state for fighting for the Republic. Still, I can’t support the anarchic iconoclasts in their effort to destroy physical history. As a Catholic, now I see statues of Columbus and conquistadors being taken down. Columbus was once celebrated in America, and partially to show inclusion to Catholic Americans, that Catholics have a founding part in the American story. Now progressives place all the faults in American colonialism on him and tear him down from our history. New Mexico announced they would take down statues of a conquistador that explored that area. Most of America’s insidious interactions with Natives were perpetrated by white Americans, yet the iconoclast progressives are now erasing the history of Hispanic people in America. The iconoclasm doesn’t stop. The more it is permitted, the more will be pushed for removal.

Who knew that no representations of the human form was the part of creeping sharia we had to worry about.

Cisairse
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cisairse » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:10 pm

Cisairse wrote:There's plenty of public sector jobs that have similar power dynamics to private sector jobs, and thus really do need unions.

Police are not one of them.

Why not? Why do certain workers get privileged position?

The IWW has an engaging graphic explaining the matter nicely.

The East Marches II wrote:Please defend as well your insane statement about the cop strike. We had 85 people shot in an unpoliced section of Chicago. Defend this as being better than a 1000 death a year. You'll be made to look a fool very shortly in a single city.

"Soon, you'll see!" isn't a great take.
The details of the above post are subject to leftist infighting.

I officially endorse Fivey Fox for president of the United States.

Diopolis
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:13 pm

Cisairse wrote:

Is there an explanation for those of us that aren't communists?

Cisairse
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cisairse » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:14 pm

Diopolis wrote:

What part of the IWW's argument do you disagree with?
The details of the above post are subject to leftist infighting.

I officially endorse Fivey Fox for president of the United States.

Italios
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Italios » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:14 pm

Diopolis wrote:

the entire fucking cartoon is an explanation, diop.

The East Marches II
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:14 pm

Cisairse wrote:

The East Marches II wrote:Please defend as well your insane statement about the cop strike. We had 85 people shot in an unpoliced section of Chicago. Defend this as being better than a 1000 death a year. You'll be made to look a fool very shortly in a single city.

"Soon, you'll see!" isn't a great take.

No it really is. We have an unpoliced part our poorest section thanks to progressive policies. Extrapolate that out and we see how insane your idea is. Chicago alone without ending the police Nationwide would ruin you. Go send a social worker to a gun battle with Serbs and see how that works out. Get back to me on that. Your IWW piece lacks worker solidarity and is revisionist. Just like their advocacy for breaking up carbon workers unions :^)

The East Marches II
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:15 pm

Italios wrote:
Diopolis wrote:Is there an explanation for those of us that aren't communists?

the entire fucking cartoon is an explanation, diop.

Yes, the IWW will get us *checks notes* discount Blackwater as a replacement. Very cool guys! Maybe don't ally with Goldman Sachs???

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General