NATION

PASSWORD

Global ramifications of the Corona Crisis

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Stellar Colonies
Diplomat
 
Posts: 642
Founded: Mar 27, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Stellar Colonies » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:03 pm

Thermodolia wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:This isn’t going to bring down the free market capitalist system, nor is it going to change anything. Considering many countries in Asia are reopening, chances are, it’ll just blow over and be a cool story we tell our grandkids when they’re going over the 2020s unit in history class

The worry is that there will be a second wave. It’s already happening in Hong Kong. There’s fear that if the restrictions are lifted there will be another larger wave of this thing.

Sounds familiar...
The Lunatic Star -
Native of The East Pacific and California

"The Future is Female/Brown/Queer/Etc." sounds kinda sorta threatening to me
"Cis" is a weird way to say "straight"
Shouldn't "My Body, My Choice" also apply to baby boys?
Stellar Colonies / the Confederation of Human Systems confederation that controls a third of the Milky Way, add 3000 years for the date I use.

I try to be objective, but I do have a conservative bias.

Also, I'm a high-functioning autistic.
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=stellar_colonies/detail=factbook/id=1262593

User avatar
ArenaC
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 133
Founded: Jan 27, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby ArenaC » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:08 pm

Who said there would be an end to the crisis?
The Commonwealth of ArenaC
the 2020 Laughingstock of the World Assembly LOTWA

my (WA) views do not represent my region and should never be interpreted as such. get angry at me. not the region. just me. ...of course if it involves me.

User avatar
Thermodolia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 56378
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:09 pm

ArenaC wrote:Who said there would be an end to the crisis?

There will be one. It’s just that the end might look a lot different than what you want
Male, Titoist cultural nationalist, lives somewhere in the Deep South, give me any good Irish, Canadian, or Scottish whiskey and I will be your friend for life. I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies
Click Here for RP Info Embassy Program
Ambassadors to the WA:
Ambassador to the GA Jon Æthr
Ambassador to the SC Eve Šanœ

RIP Dya

User avatar
Major-Tom
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10493
Founded: Mar 09, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Major-Tom » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:13 pm

I think it'll depend on a country-by country basis, also a regional basis, as some provinces/states of nations are getting slammed harder than others. The North Dakotan will walk away with a different perspective than the New Yorker. Those who lost family members and those who contracted the virus and recovered will come back feeling a bit more anxious.

Ultimately, I think most people around the world will be a little cautious at first, perhaps more sympathetic, friendlier, before slowly reverting back to their old habits and lifestyles. On the downside, I expect my gym to be fucking packed when this all ends. It's gonna be New Years Day resolution folks times 100.

Politically, some citizens worldwide will regain trust in their institutions, others will view their governments with extra cynicism, and for some, it might be the nail in the coffin for how people view their regimes. If this escalates any further in the US, expect polarization to be at an all-time high a few months post-crisis.
Last edited by Major-Tom on Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
White Trash Hipster- Overly Proud Arizonan - Swimmer - Hiker - Powered by Caffeine and Nicotine
Who is Tom?
Other Pertinent Factbooks
Pro: Social Democracy, Market Socialism, Labour Unions, Progressivism, Civic Nationalism, Environmentalism, Left-Populism, Civil Liberties.

User avatar
Thermodolia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 56378
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:16 pm

Major-Tom wrote:I think it'll depend on a country-by country basis, also a regional basis, as some provinces/states of nations are getting slammed harder than others. The North Dakotan will walk away with a different perspective than the New Yorker. Those who lost family members and those who contracted the virus and recovered will come back feeling a bit more anxious.

Ultimately, I think most people around the world will be a little cautious at first, perhaps more sympathetic, friendlier, before slowly reverting back to their old habits and lifestyles. On the downside, I expect my gym to be fucking packed when this all ends. It's gonna be New Years Day resolution folks times 100.

Politically, some citizens worldwide will regain trust in their institutions, others will view their governments with extra cynicism, and for some, it might be the nail in the coffin for how people view their regimes. If this escalates any further in the US, expect polarization to be at an all-time high a few months post-crisis.

I fully expect to see a revolution in Italy and Iran after all this is over.
Male, Titoist cultural nationalist, lives somewhere in the Deep South, give me any good Irish, Canadian, or Scottish whiskey and I will be your friend for life. I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies
Click Here for RP Info Embassy Program
Ambassadors to the WA:
Ambassador to the GA Jon Æthr
Ambassador to the SC Eve Šanœ

RIP Dya

User avatar
Major-Tom
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10493
Founded: Mar 09, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Major-Tom » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:18 pm

Thermodolia wrote:
Major-Tom wrote:I think it'll depend on a country-by country basis, also a regional basis, as some provinces/states of nations are getting slammed harder than others. The North Dakotan will walk away with a different perspective than the New Yorker. Those who lost family members and those who contracted the virus and recovered will come back feeling a bit more anxious.

Ultimately, I think most people around the world will be a little cautious at first, perhaps more sympathetic, friendlier, before slowly reverting back to their old habits and lifestyles. On the downside, I expect my gym to be fucking packed when this all ends. It's gonna be New Years Day resolution folks times 100.

Politically, some citizens worldwide will regain trust in their institutions, others will view their governments with extra cynicism, and for some, it might be the nail in the coffin for how people view their regimes. If this escalates any further in the US, expect polarization to be at an all-time high a few months post-crisis.

I fully expect to see a revolution in Italy and Iran after all this is over.


It's unlikely in my opinion, but plausible for, say, Iran. Italy, well, they always hate their damn government, the Italian government is doing a fine job considering the circumstances imho. They've been transparent, proactive, and it's not entirely the fault of the government that it spread so much in the first place.

After the virus left China, Italy was really the first European country to get hit and they had to start from scratch. Their lockdown models have been adapted in quite a few other nations, so I'm not sure about revolution there.
White Trash Hipster- Overly Proud Arizonan - Swimmer - Hiker - Powered by Caffeine and Nicotine
Who is Tom?
Other Pertinent Factbooks
Pro: Social Democracy, Market Socialism, Labour Unions, Progressivism, Civic Nationalism, Environmentalism, Left-Populism, Civil Liberties.

User avatar
Thermodolia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 56378
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:26 pm

Major-Tom wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:I fully expect to see a revolution in Italy and Iran after all this is over.


It's unlikely in my opinion, but plausible for, say, Iran. Italy, well, they always hate their damn government, the Italian government is doing a fine job considering the circumstances imho. They've been transparent, proactive, and it's not entirely the fault of the government that it spread so much in the first place.

After the virus left China, Italy was really the first European country to get hit and they had to start from scratch. Their lockdown models have been adapted in quite a few other nations, so I'm not sure about revolution there.

It’s highly likely that Lega will be the largest party in power come the next elections
Male, Titoist cultural nationalist, lives somewhere in the Deep South, give me any good Irish, Canadian, or Scottish whiskey and I will be your friend for life. I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies
Click Here for RP Info Embassy Program
Ambassadors to the WA:
Ambassador to the GA Jon Æthr
Ambassador to the SC Eve Šanœ

RIP Dya

User avatar
Ayytaly
Diplomat
 
Posts: 727
Founded: Feb 08, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ayytaly » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:31 pm

Less old people, less support of conservative politics, and in turn, Gens X-to-Millenials go out of control.
Signatures are the obnoxious car bumper stickers of the internet.

User avatar
Major-Tom
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10493
Founded: Mar 09, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Major-Tom » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:32 pm

Thermodolia wrote:
Major-Tom wrote:
It's unlikely in my opinion, but plausible for, say, Iran. Italy, well, they always hate their damn government, the Italian government is doing a fine job considering the circumstances imho. They've been transparent, proactive, and it's not entirely the fault of the government that it spread so much in the first place.

After the virus left China, Italy was really the first European country to get hit and they had to start from scratch. Their lockdown models have been adapted in quite a few other nations, so I'm not sure about revolution there.

It’s highly likely that Lega will be the largest party in power come the next elections


I mean, agreed, though that was likely before the outbreak. Salvini is going to fucking feed off this though, you're right. Blame the immigrants, not the citizens traveling internationally.
Last edited by Major-Tom on Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White Trash Hipster- Overly Proud Arizonan - Swimmer - Hiker - Powered by Caffeine and Nicotine
Who is Tom?
Other Pertinent Factbooks
Pro: Social Democracy, Market Socialism, Labour Unions, Progressivism, Civic Nationalism, Environmentalism, Left-Populism, Civil Liberties.

User avatar
LRON
Diplomat
 
Posts: 541
Founded: Jan 20, 2020
Corporate Police State

Postby LRON » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:00 pm

The East Marches II wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:No.

Things will return to normal 90 days after the end of the crises


I wish I believed you. Every indicator I am seeing says we are deep trouble. There will be no easy escape from this. The Great Depression will probably look easy.

I feel you will be correct, Mr. East Marches. I will also point out to our very hardcore capitalist friends that the recent Republican line of "Let them die for the altar of Wall Street" is precisely how you get communist uprisings. Or fascist ones. I have to say if either of those situations occurs, well, "For ’tis the sport to have the enginer
Hoist with his own petard; and ’t shall go hard".
Ravenous, ridiculous, and rakish!
Political fixer turned novelist.
Upper Class Anglo-Indian.
Proud Tory, but no longer a member of the Conservative Party.
Enthusiastically eccentric.

User avatar
Moscareinas
Diplomat
 
Posts: 736
Founded: Dec 09, 2015
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Moscareinas » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:06 pm

Major-Tom wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:It’s highly likely that Lega will be the largest party in power come the next elections


I mean, agreed, though that was likely before the outbreak. Salvini is going to fucking feed off this though, you're right. Blame the immigrants, not the citizens traveling internationally.


I've seen posts blaming Chinese workers in Lombardy for the outbreak of this pandemic there. Oh yeah, Salvini's gonna milk the shit out of this, alright.
Moscareinas is an unexpectedly prosperous democratic republic whose territories include 54% of the western Indian Ocean, the IRL BIOT, Comoros, the Seychelles, Mauritius, and Reunion. Not included: Madagascar.

Moscans are torn about Madagascar.

(Yes, I'm Dahon. Please.)

User avatar
Seangoli
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5418
Founded: Sep 24, 2006
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Seangoli » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:08 pm

Thermodolia wrote:I definitely see the governments of Iran and Italy being toppled. China is probably gonna have mass protests and the US will probably have more people supporting government doing things than ever before


With the age of Iran's senior leadership and the varying state of civil unrest in the country recently, I can easily see it happening. Italy may or may not recover, but holy fuck is it terrifying to see what's going on there.

I foresee a potential collapse of North Korea as well if it ends up being to bad. Or they just let people die in the streets and call it another day. Who the hell knows with that country. I don't foreseee anything good happening in Korea if the Norks start crumbling.

User avatar
LRON
Diplomat
 
Posts: 541
Founded: Jan 20, 2020
Corporate Police State

Postby LRON » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:10 pm

Moscareinas wrote:
Major-Tom wrote:
I mean, agreed, though that was likely before the outbreak. Salvini is going to fucking feed off this though, you're right. Blame the immigrants, not the citizens traveling internationally.


I've seen posts blaming Chinese workers in Lombardy for the outbreak of this pandemic there. Oh yeah, Salvini's gonna milk the shit out of this, alright.

Even better, he will be able to stir up anti-EU hatred as well. The Czechs "by mistake" confiscating masks meant for Italy will be quite the propaganda treat. Then he gets to point to how Russia, Cuba, Vietnam and others have done more for Italy in this crisis than the vaunted European Union. He can rightfully point out that when push came to shove this so called European solidarity was nowhere to be found. Seems familiar in Italian politics, particularly around a certain time period. Hm hm, it was 1922 that Mussolini marched on Rome. History might not repeat itself, but it does often rhyme.
Ravenous, ridiculous, and rakish!
Political fixer turned novelist.
Upper Class Anglo-Indian.
Proud Tory, but no longer a member of the Conservative Party.
Enthusiastically eccentric.

User avatar
Nakena
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9498
Founded: May 06, 2017
Capitalizt

Postby Nakena » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:14 pm

The EU and the Brussels institutions will probably fade into increasing amounts of irrelevancy.

Corona exposed them as the paper tigers they always were.

The European Council will become more important at the expanse of the commission and Brussels.
Last edited by Nakena on Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
【Genderqueer degenerate extraordinaire】
【Female or they/them pronoun preferred but not required】
₱Ʉ₦ł₴ⱧɆĐ ₦₳₭

User avatar
Valentine Z
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7178
Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Valentine Z » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:18 pm

This is wishful thinking and might not be that global, so... Please excuse me if this shouldn't be here. ^^;

One thing? I seriously want the Anti-vaxx movement to be over. I know we don't have a vaccine for COVID yet, but if we get it soon, I really, really hope that this sets at least 90% of them straight, even if not 100% of them.

The Anti-vaxx group just infuriated me to no end.

-----

Other ramifications might be falling stock prices, failing and bankrupt companies, all that sort. I am pretty sure airlines has taken a huge impact. If this whole thing is entirely over, I can only think of massive rehiring, as well as a larger tourism market.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
For You ♡( ◡‿◡ ) A Wonderful World

My own Discord now? Yes.

Valentine’s Guide and Etiquette in Forum 7!

Clarissa mistaken for Smurf/Avatar: 10
Valentijn called She: 37
Genderbent = Sexually Confused: 2

If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ Q & A Here! | Heights of NS! Add yours now! ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥
• Eat my freaking tranquility. - Zenyatta
• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.

User avatar
LRON
Diplomat
 
Posts: 541
Founded: Jan 20, 2020
Corporate Police State

Postby LRON » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:18 pm

Nakena wrote:The EU and the Brussels institutions will probably fade into increasing amounts of irrelevancy.

Corona exposed them as the paper tigers they always were.

The European Council will become more important at the expanse of the commission and Brussels.

EUCO is part of the EU and located in Brussels. You might be thinking of the Council of Europe.
Ravenous, ridiculous, and rakish!
Political fixer turned novelist.
Upper Class Anglo-Indian.
Proud Tory, but no longer a member of the Conservative Party.
Enthusiastically eccentric.

User avatar
Nakena
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9498
Founded: May 06, 2017
Capitalizt

Postby Nakena » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:21 pm

Valentine Z wrote:This is wishful thinking and might not be that global, so... Please excuse me if this shouldn't be here. ^^;

One thing? I seriously want the Anti-vaxx movement to be over. I know we don't have a vaccine for COVID yet, but if we get it soon, I really, really hope that this sets at least 90% of them straight, even if not 100% of them.

The Anti-vaxx group just infuriated me to no end.


Theres always people like that, because they are psychologically wired in their worldview to believe such things. its a fractal wrongness and is based in a fundamentally flawed perception of the world. The basic calculation is wrong and from there it goes on and on.

But... people can overcome that and get away from it. Those things are not set in stone necessarily. They can be programmed in as they can be de-programmed.

I hope that the Corona crisis will lead a lot of people to de-program themselfs from such delusions, but some will remain trapped inside.
【Genderqueer degenerate extraordinaire】
【Female or they/them pronoun preferred but not required】
₱Ʉ₦ł₴ⱧɆĐ ₦₳₭

User avatar
Nakena
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9498
Founded: May 06, 2017
Capitalizt

Postby Nakena » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:24 pm

LRON wrote:
Nakena wrote:The EU and the Brussels institutions will probably fade into increasing amounts of irrelevancy.

Corona exposed them as the paper tigers they always were.

The European Council will become more important at the expanse of the commission and Brussels.

EUCO is part of the EU and located in Brussels. You might be thinking of the Council of Europe.


No I mean the EUCO. Because thats where the Head of Governments of the EU nations are being represented. Given the total failure and absence of the EU institutions during the Covid crises I do not believe the nation states will delegate any more powers or authority to Brussels in the future. Rather the opposite will happen and Brussels will be sidelined increasingly and in the end become fully what it already is, a place where politicians get kicked upstairs to get retired.
【Genderqueer degenerate extraordinaire】
【Female or they/them pronoun preferred but not required】
₱Ʉ₦ł₴ⱧɆĐ ₦₳₭

User avatar
LRON
Diplomat
 
Posts: 541
Founded: Jan 20, 2020
Corporate Police State

Postby LRON » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:32 pm

Nakena wrote:
LRON wrote:EUCO is part of the EU and located in Brussels. You might be thinking of the Council of Europe.


No I mean the EUCO. Because thats where the Head of Governments of the EU nations are being represented. Given the total failure and absence of the EU institutions during the Covid crises I do not believe the nation states will delegate any more powers or authority to Brussels in the future. Rather the opposite will happen and Brussels will be sidelined increasingly and in the end become fully what it already is, a place where politicians get kicked upstairs to get retired.
Ah, well, to be honest chap I don't expect the decrepit organisation to live another decade in any form.
Ravenous, ridiculous, and rakish!
Political fixer turned novelist.
Upper Class Anglo-Indian.
Proud Tory, but no longer a member of the Conservative Party.
Enthusiastically eccentric.

User avatar
Cisairse
Senator
 
Posts: 3848
Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cisairse » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:34 pm

It is my hope that this crisis will be the catalyst for working people to rise up and seek the rights which they deserve.
ΓΝΩ͂ΘΙ ΣΕΑΥΤΌΝ
I have tepidly endorsed Senator Bernie Sanders for president in 2020. See my full endorsement statement here.

User avatar
LRON
Diplomat
 
Posts: 541
Founded: Jan 20, 2020
Corporate Police State

Postby LRON » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:35 pm

Cisairse wrote:It is my hope that this crisis will be the catalyst for working people to rise up and seek the rights which they deserve.

As I mentioned, wanting to bring back blood sacrifice to praise Mammon or Baal is a very good way to get the Reds or the Blackshirts marching again.
Ravenous, ridiculous, and rakish!
Political fixer turned novelist.
Upper Class Anglo-Indian.
Proud Tory, but no longer a member of the Conservative Party.
Enthusiastically eccentric.

User avatar
Nakena
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9498
Founded: May 06, 2017
Capitalizt

Postby Nakena » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:38 pm

LRON wrote:
Nakena wrote:
No I mean the EUCO. Because thats where the Head of Governments of the EU nations are being represented. Given the total failure and absence of the EU institutions during the Covid crises I do not believe the nation states will delegate any more powers or authority to Brussels in the future. Rather the opposite will happen and Brussels will be sidelined increasingly and in the end become fully what it already is, a place where politicians get kicked upstairs to get retired.
Ah, well, to be honest chap I don't expect the decrepit organisation to live another decade in any form.


No need to kill a dead horse.

What is the NAM? (Non-Aligned Movement)
【Genderqueer degenerate extraordinaire】
【Female or they/them pronoun preferred but not required】
₱Ʉ₦ł₴ⱧɆĐ ₦₳₭

User avatar
An Alan Smithee Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 4452
Founded: Apr 18, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby An Alan Smithee Nation » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:08 am

When I was a kid milkmen delivered milk in electric vehicles, someone else delivered bread every day, mail, groceries and newspapers delivered by bicycle, people would sell fresh fish from the back of a van.

It wasn't so bad.
The Holy Trinity: Fatty Arbuckle, Oliver Hardy, Boris Johnson

User avatar
Nobel Hobos 2
Minister
 
Posts: 2936
Founded: Dec 04, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Nobel Hobos 2 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:45 am

Valentine Z wrote:This is wishful thinking and might not be that global, so... Please excuse me if this shouldn't be here. ^^;

One thing? I seriously want the Anti-vaxx movement to be over. I know we don't have a vaccine for COVID yet, but if we get it soon, I really, really hope that this sets at least 90% of them straight, even if not 100% of them.

The Anti-vaxx group just infuriated me to no end.


Anti-vaxxers are active world wide, so I think it is appropriate for the thread.

If there's a cure before a vaccine the anti-vaxers will escape with their beliefs intact. Unfortunately.
Also, AiliAiliA
No footwear industry: citizens cannot afford new shoes.
High rate of Nobel prizes and other academic achievements.

User avatar
Nobel Hobos 2
Minister
 
Posts: 2936
Founded: Dec 04, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Nobel Hobos 2 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:48 am

An Alan Smithee Nation wrote:When I was a kid milkmen delivered milk in electric vehicles, someone else delivered bread every day, mail, groceries and newspapers delivered by bicycle, people would sell fresh fish from the back of a van.

It wasn't so bad.


These are small businesses I presume. A few of them should start up.

(I too remember electric milk carts, as late as 1978.)
Also, AiliAiliA
No footwear industry: citizens cannot afford new shoes.
High rate of Nobel prizes and other academic achievements.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Albrenia, Ankenland, Awesomeland012345, Chengguan, Fartsniffage, Galloism, Greater vakolicci haven, Luminesa, Minachia, Neanderthaland, Northwest Slobovia, Ors Might, The Grand Duchy of Muscovy, Uiiop, United Rockall, Vassenor, Vetalia

Advertisement

Remove ads