NATION

PASSWORD

TET: With Great Power & All That Jazz

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sat May 23, 2020 7:56 pm

Rojava Free State wrote:
Galloism wrote:Hey man, that’s rough. Some people are pure, unadulterated, shit.

You need some time. You time. To work through things. But eventually, this will pass too.

You're gonna all think I'm weird for saying this but if she told me she was leaving me for Manuel, I wouldn't even mind. Either give me affection or cut me loose, but this status quo has got to cease.

I mean, you’re going to have to make it cease. No one has the right to treat you that way.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Sat May 23, 2020 7:59 pm

Galloism wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:
You're gonna all think I'm weird for saying this but if she told me she was leaving me for Manuel, I wouldn't even mind. Either give me affection or cut me loose, but this status quo has got to cease.

I mean, you’re going to have to make it cease. No one has the right to treat you that way.

I texted her and told her to explain this shit. No response. Nothing. It's like she totally disappeared from the earth and according to her friend Venus, "the lights are on but she isn't home."
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Sat May 23, 2020 8:00 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:I just found out some shit news tonight that confirmed what two people warned me for two years now. My girlfriend not only did indeed cheat on me before leaving me in 2018, but she's been cheating on me even now with a guy named Manuel. The worst part is she didn't tell Manuel about me but instead made it seem like she really loves him, so she's been double dealing.

You may be thinking I'm sitting here crying and hating my life, but honestly I just feel done with it all. All I can do is shake my head. My friend Mohammed, one of her ex boyfriends, warned me to watch out but I didn't listen. Her former friend Kaye warned me to watch the fuck out but I didn't listen. Why didn't I listen? I should have known this was too good to be true. Cecilia hasn't texted me back since 9 PM last night but according to someone I know, she was spotted in the area of this other guy's house. All I can say is ladies and gentlemen, keep your girlfriend or boyfriend close, but keep your friends way closer, cause they won't betray you like this. And to think I loved her and still kinda do. She was right about one thing, which is that I'm a sensitive guy with a soft heart. That made me easy pickings.

Take a breath, You are better finding out now rather than being more committed in the relationship. And take time to heal.and think about what you want to do.

Honestly I'm not even that upset. Maybe I should be but I kinda expected something like this by now and I've learned that as long as my family and friends value me, I dont have the right to despise my life because of one girl.
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sat May 23, 2020 8:01 pm

Rojava Free State wrote:
Galloism wrote:I mean, you’re going to have to make it cease. No one has the right to treat you that way.

I texted her and told her to explain this shit. No response. Nothing. It's like she totally disappeared from the earth and according to her friend Venus, "the lights are on but she isn't home."

Time to adopt arquillian battle rules (figuratively).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa1V2X6PO2M
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sat May 23, 2020 8:02 pm

This shall be the summer of collective tanning. I think people will spend more time outside, in the sun, this summer.
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

Green October Z
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Green October Z » Sat May 23, 2020 8:04 pm

I don't know what's wrong with me, but for the past week I have just had random bouts of crying. I would be feeling fine one minute and then the next I find myself overcome with sadness and darkness and find myself crying for the next several minutes.
Made in America from Vietnamese parts!
History doesn't lie, communism kills!
Alignment: Chaotic Good
China lied, people died!

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Sat May 23, 2020 8:05 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:This shall be the summer of collective tanning. I think people will spend more time outside, in the sun, this summer.

Thats gonna be funny with all the black and white people in my area. The black folks won't change in skintone and the white people are gonna be looking like ripe tomatoes.

You'd see them going down behind you. All blistered and burned.

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Sat May 23, 2020 8:05 pm

Green October Z wrote:I don't know what's wrong with me, but for the past week I have just had random bouts of crying. I would be feeling fine one minute and then the next I find myself overcome with sadness and darkness and find myself crying for the next several minutes.

Sadness because of some thought or just random crying?

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sat May 23, 2020 8:06 pm

Rojava Free State wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:This shall be the summer of collective tanning. I think people will spend more time outside, in the sun, this summer.

Thats gonna be funny with all the black and white people in my area. The black folks won't change in skintone and the white people are gonna be looking like ripe tomatoes.

I foresee a lot of lobster red people walking around. Aloe Vera gel shortages shall be had. :lol2:
Slava Ukraini
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs

Green October Z
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Green October Z » Sat May 23, 2020 8:10 pm

Rojava Free State wrote:
Green October Z wrote:I don't know what's wrong with me, but for the past week I have just had random bouts of crying. I would be feeling fine one minute and then the next I find myself overcome with sadness and darkness and find myself crying for the next several minutes.

Sadness because of some thought or just random crying?

I don't know. I just suddenly feel myself overcome with a dark feeling and start crying.
China lied, people died!

Green October Z
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Green October Z » Sat May 23, 2020 8:19 pm

I wonder if this means I am depressed.
China lied, people died!

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sat May 23, 2020 8:54 pm

Galloism wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:

Time to adopt arquillian battle rules (figuratively).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa1V2X6PO2M

Put that game board away, cap’n.
Slava Ukraini

Geneviev
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Geneviev » Sat May 23, 2020 8:55 pm

Did something happen? :hug:

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:

I foresee a lot of lobster red people walking around. Aloe Vera gel shortages shall be had. :lol2:

Try vodka instead. It works. :lol2:
"Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins." 1 Peter 4:8

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sat May 23, 2020 8:57 pm

Geneviev wrote:

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Listen girl, my lobsters will only have lemon, pepper and butter them. o/ (if I could eat them. I’m allergic to them)

The vodka shall be had before dinner. ;)
Slava Ukraini

Green October Z
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Green October Z » Sat May 23, 2020 8:57 pm

Geneviev wrote:

I honestly don't know. It's been happening randomly :(
China lied, people died!

Geneviev
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Geneviev » Sat May 23, 2020 8:59 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Geneviev wrote:Did something happen? :hug:

Listen girl, my lobsters will only have lemon, pepper and butter them. o/ (if I could eat them. I’m allergic to them)

The lobsters like it, I can tell you that.

Green October Z wrote:
Geneviev wrote:Did something happen? :hug:

I'm sorry. My TGs are open if you want to talk. It's a stressful time right now and it's probably normal to be off. You just need to take care of yourself as much as you can.
"Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins." 1 Peter 4:8

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sat May 23, 2020 8:59 pm

I realize that post may be construed as me approving of cannibalism but... bah. Leave it at that.
Slava Ukraini

Heloin
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Heloin » Sat May 23, 2020 9:00 pm

*gets an email that my order from South Africa has been refunded*
*immediately spend that refunded money on stuff from Russia*
Last edited by Heloin on Sat May 23, 2020 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sat May 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Geneviev wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

The lobsters like it, I can tell you that.

Green October Z wrote:

I'm sorry. My TGs are open if you want to talk. It's a stressful time right now and it's probably normal to be off. You just need to take care of yourself as much as you can.

The vodka or being cooked? And aren’t you too young to be drinking with strange lobsters?
Slava Ukraini

Heloin
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Heloin » Sat May 23, 2020 9:01 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:I realize that post may be construed as me approving of cannibalism but... bah. Leave it at that.

Nothing wrong with a tiny bit of cannibalism between friends. Tasty, tasty friends.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sat May 23, 2020 9:01 pm

Heloin wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:I realize that post may be construed as me approving of cannibalism but... bah. Leave it at that.

Nothing wrong with a tiny bit of cannibalism between friends. Tasty, tasty friends.

Did you have one of them... for dinner?
Slava Ukraini

Green October Z
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Green October Z » Sat May 23, 2020 9:02 pm

Geneviev wrote:
Green October Z wrote:

Maybe I am just depressed from this and don't know it... I don't know. Sometimes I just want to sleep to escape the pain. It last usually about a quarter of an hour and I get back to normal later on. I have been losing a lot of weight lately, too. I am down to 123 pounds now and don't know why. I just don't know what is wrong with me.
China lied, people died!

Heloin
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Heloin » Sat May 23, 2020 9:03 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Heloin wrote:Nothing wrong with a tiny bit of cannibalism between friends. Tasty, tasty friends.

It's always nice to have someone contribute to the stew.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sat May 23, 2020 9:04 pm

Heloin wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

It's always nice to have someone contribute to the stew.

They also thicken it.

Btw, I was going to give you a link for downloading stuff for ACNH, if you want it.
Slava Ukraini

Geneviev
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Geneviev » Sat May 23, 2020 9:05 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Geneviev wrote:The lobsters like it, I can tell you that.

The vodka or being cooked? And aren’t you too young to be drinking with strange lobsters?

The vodka. I can't think of anyone who would enjoy being cooked. And the vodka isn't just for drinking. It's good for sunburn as well.

Green October Z wrote:
Geneviev wrote:

Maybe I am just depressed from this and don't know it... I don't know. Sometimes I just want to sleep to escape the pain. It last usually about a quarter of an hour and I get back to normal later on. I have been losing a lot of weight lately, too. I am down to 123 pounds now and don't know why. I just don't know what is wrong with me.

Is it possible for you to talk to a doctor about it?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General