NATION

PASSWORD

TET: With Great Power & All That Jazz

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Thu May 14, 2020 9:51 am

My friend Tyler finally cracked from the isolation and terror this week. He keeps texting everyone messages like "I give you permission to lie on my grave," "if your name is Jake, I'll poke you," "beep beep," thumb up signs, "ASS! PISS OUT MY ASS!" and "EEEEEE." He's too much of an extrovert. He was doomed from the start with this lockdown.

Real talk, this isn't how he normally behaves and I am concerned.
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

Green October Z
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Green October Z » Thu May 14, 2020 10:17 am

Rojava Free State wrote:My friend Tyler finally cracked from the isolation and terror this week. He keeps texting everyone messages like "I give you permission to lie on my grave," "if your name is Jake, I'll poke you," "beep beep," thumb up signs, "ASS! PISS OUT MY ASS!" and "EEEEEE." He's too much of an extrovert. He was doomed from the start with this lockdown.

He could just be playing around because of boredom, but you should definitely keep your eye on him. If you think he is in any real danger you should try to get him mental help if possible.
Made in America from Vietnamese parts!
History doesn't lie, communism kills!
Alignment: Chaotic Good
China lied, people died!

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Thu May 14, 2020 10:22 am

Green October Z wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:My friend Tyler finally cracked from the isolation and terror this week. He keeps texting everyone messages like "I give you permission to lie on my grave," "if your name is Jake, I'll poke you," "beep beep," thumb up signs, "ASS! PISS OUT MY ASS!" and "EEEEEE." He's too much of an extrovert. He was doomed from the start with this lockdown.

He could just be playing around because of boredom, but you should definitely keep your eye on him. If you think he is in any real danger you should try to get him mental help if possible.

This.

And if you know anyone in his family, have a talk with them.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Thu May 14, 2020 10:30 am

Farnhamia wrote:
Green October Z wrote:

This.

And if you know anyone in his family, have a talk with them.

I would if I could, but his family isn't exactly the mosr supportive or mature of people.
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

Heloin
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Heloin » Thu May 14, 2020 10:43 am

Hurdergaryp wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:Is that a worm in the Ramen?

No, just a sad little shrimp trying to understand its place in the universe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa9MpLXuLs0

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Thu May 14, 2020 11:49 am

I got woken up by my two puppies running in and out of a cage and making the thing rattle. I don't know what the hell they were up to, but then around 6:30, a half hour after that, the barking started. And once they start barking, it goes on for hours. Every day they get up between 6 and 7 in the morning, so when the sun comes up, they come up and when they come up, so do I.

Green October Z
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Green October Z » Thu May 14, 2020 12:09 pm

I got the last of my grades back and I passed all 5 of my classes for the semester :)
China lied, people died!

Dylar
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dylar » Thu May 14, 2020 12:40 pm

Rojava Free State wrote:I got woken up by my two puppies running in and out of a cage and making the thing rattle. I don't know what the hell they were up to, but then around 6:30, a half hour after that, the barking started. And once they start barking, it goes on for hours. Every day they get up between 6 and 7 in the morning, so when the sun comes up, they come up and when they come up, so do I.

Just hope they don't take your wallet to use as a chew toy
St. Albert the Great wrote:"Natural science does not consist in ratifying what others have said, but in seeking the causes of phenomena."
Franko Tildon wrote:Fire washes the skin off the bone and the sin off the soul. It cleans away the dirt. And my momma didn't raise herself no dirty boy.

Pro: Life, Catholic, religious freedom, guns
Against: gun control, abortion, militant atheism
Interests: Video Games, Military History, Catholic theology, Sci-Fi, and Table-Top Miniatures games
Favorite music genres: Metal, Drinking songs, Polka, Military Marches, Hardbass, and Movie/Video Game soundtracks

Green October Z
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Green October Z » Thu May 14, 2020 12:41 pm

Dylar wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:I got woken up by my two puppies running in and out of a cage and making the thing rattle. I don't know what the hell they were up to, but then around 6:30, a half hour after that, the barking started. And once they start barking, it goes on for hours. Every day they get up between 6 and 7 in the morning, so when the sun comes up, they come up and when they come up, so do I.

:rofl: That really happened to my friend once :rofl:
China lied, people died!

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Thu May 14, 2020 12:42 pm

Dylar wrote:

Actually um, I don't have a wallet anymore. My last one finally fell apart and I've been carrying money in my pockets since then.

Dylar
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dylar » Thu May 14, 2020 12:43 pm

Green October Z wrote:
Dylar wrote:Just hope they don't take your wallet to use as a chew toy

:rofl: That really happened to my friend once :rofl:

It happened to me last night. And since the boy likes to take stuff from my room and hide under a chair to make it harder for me to get it back, I just pinned him against the ground and took my wallet out of his mouth. I guess he's really attached to it cause he started barking at me. And then I threw his ass in his cage.
St. Albert the Great wrote:"Natural science does not consist in ratifying what others have said, but in seeking the causes of phenomena."
Franko Tildon wrote:Fire washes the skin off the bone and the sin off the soul. It cleans away the dirt. And my momma didn't raise herself no dirty boy.

Interests: Video Games, Military History, Catholic theology, Sci-Fi, and Table-Top Miniatures games
Favorite music genres: Metal, Drinking songs, Polka, Military Marches, Hardbass, and Movie/Video Game soundtracks

Dylar
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dylar » Thu May 14, 2020 12:44 pm

Rojava Free State wrote:
Dylar wrote:Just hope they don't take your wallet to use as a chew toy

Actually um, I don't have a wallet anymore. My last one finally fell apart and I've been carrying money in my pockets since then.

Oh. Need another? Cause I got like 3 spares I don't use.

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Thu May 14, 2020 12:46 pm

Dylar wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:

Oh. Need another? Cause I got like 3 spares I don't use.

Lol. I could definitely.

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Thu May 14, 2020 12:48 pm

Snake oil salesmen Tyler is back and he's trying to pitch to me a $300 car.

Lol, like I'll buy that, figuratively or literally.
Last edited by Rojava Free State on Thu May 14, 2020 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Green October Z
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Green October Z » Thu May 14, 2020 12:50 pm

Rojava Free State wrote:Snake oil salesmen Tyler is back and he's trying to pitch to me a $300 car.

Does it even have an engine? Wheels? Or even a chassis?
China lied, people died!

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Thu May 14, 2020 12:51 pm

Green October Z wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:Snake oil salesmen Tyler is back and he's trying to pitch to me a $300 car.

I highly doubt it. He doesn't even own the thing but he knows someone who does.

Tyler is great at fixing cars. I see a job as a mechanic in his future, but his understanding of money is as good as Rainman's, which is why he once said "we can get an apartment down the street from my house for $194 a month."

Green October Z
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Green October Z » Thu May 14, 2020 12:53 pm

Rojava Free State wrote:
Green October Z wrote:

Tyler is great at fixing cars. I see a job as a mechanic in his future, but his understanding of money is as good as Rainman's, which is why he once said "we can get an apartment down the street from my house for $194 a month."

How old is he? He reminds me of that 5 year old that tried to buy a Lambo for $3.
Last edited by Green October Z on Thu May 14, 2020 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
China lied, people died!

Dylar
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dylar » Thu May 14, 2020 12:54 pm

Rojava Free State wrote:
Green October Z wrote:

I don't even think I can get an apartment on the East side of Indy (The infamously troubled side) for that little.

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ethel mermania » Thu May 14, 2020 12:56 pm

Green October Z wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:

How old is he? He reminds me of that 5 year old that tried to buy a Lambo for $3.

That kid is my hero.
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Thu May 14, 2020 12:59 pm

Green October Z wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:

You may be scared to hear this and your entire understanding of reality will be shattered, but he's 18 years old.

Yeah, he's a grown ass man.

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Thu May 14, 2020 1:01 pm

Dylar wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:

I don't even think I can get an apartment on the East side of Indy (The infamously troubled side) for that little.

My apartment in Ypsilanti was about $700 a month. Keep in mind that Ypsilanti is like the Flint of Washenaw County, a place full of prostitutes, gang bangers, drug dealers, homeless people, an awful yelling sound of 2 chains who just wouldn't shut the fuck up, and someone shitting in a paper bag. It's like Detroit and it still wasn't "194 dollars a month."

Green October Z
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Green October Z » Thu May 14, 2020 1:05 pm

Rojava Free State wrote:
Green October Z wrote:

You may be scared to hear this and your entire understanding of reality will be shattered, but he's 18 years old.

................ what the actual fuck?
China lied, people died!

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Thu May 14, 2020 1:12 pm

Green October Z wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:

My girlfriend once said to me late at night when we were watching old videos I filmed from summer of 2018 "Siya ay tulad ng isang bata." For all of you who don't know what that means, it means "he's like a kid." We were watching an old video of when Tyler was burning a paper cup in the shithole bike tunnel in my hometown.
Last edited by Rojava Free State on Thu May 14, 2020 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thepeopl
Minister

Founded: Feb 24, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Thepeopl » Thu May 14, 2020 1:16 pm

Green October Z wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:

Tyler, the friend of Rojava.
Not the 5 year old in the car.

Green October Z
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Green October Z » Thu May 14, 2020 1:29 pm

Rojava Free State wrote:
Green October Z wrote:

My girlfriend once said to me late at night when we were watching old videos I filmed from summer of 2018 "Siya ay tulad ng isang bata." For all of you who don't know what that means, it means "he's like a kid." We were watching an old video of when Tyler was burning a paper cup in the shithole bike tunnel in my hometown.

Sounds like my old room mates cousin. He was a drug addict, though.
China lied, people died!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General