NATION

PASSWORD

Grid power discussion (solar, wind, nuclear, etc.)

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Which power generation method do you prefer?

Coal
2%
Natural gas
2%
Nuclear (uranium fission/thorium fission/fusion)
46%
Wind
7%
Solar
16%
Hydro
9%
Geothermal
6%
Oil
1%
Other
3%
David Hasselhoff
8%

Total votes : 123

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:08 pm

If we can one day power ourselves using Hasselhoff's music, I think that will be the day we have advanced as a civilization! :P

That aside, I personally am going in this order of preference (lowest first): Solar, Hydro, Wind.

Solar power is great and all, and they are making much more efficient panels (I'll ignore the toxic byproducts caused from producing them first; I'll evaluate on mere energy generation)... But the thing is, not everywhere has sunlight, and some parts have weaker sunlight than others. If I'm going to SEA Countries, sure! In places like Finland, or England? That might be difficult.

Wind energy works pretty well if you are in a not-too-populated area. Forget about doing it in Singapore because of the population density. But in somewhat more remote areas, or in places where you are sure that no planes would hit you, you are guaranteed energy generation almost all the time. Almost.

Hydroelectric, now that's a big one! The cost of building a dam is pretty damning, but at least the water flows almost continuously. There's also the limitation of disrupting the ecosystem if you built a big dam. If my limited geographical knowledge serves, waterfalls don't really dry up unless the source of the river dries. But this method's a bit hard because of geographical limitations, much more limited than wind. Though... Hey, if you can build a water wheel to generate power in a smaller one-household scale, I think it's worth it to get energy generated 24/7.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Nobel Hobos 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nobel Hobos 2 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:25 pm

Valentine Z wrote:Hydroelectric, now that's a big one! The cost of building a dam is pretty damning, but at least the water flows almost continuously. There's also the limitation of disrupting the ecosystem if you built a big dam. If my limited geographical knowledge serves, waterfalls don't really dry up unless the source of the river dries.

That happens sometimes though. It's the catchment not so much the source of the river, but it can dry up.

If there's a source like wind or solar nearby, excess electricity can be used to pump water uphill from one dam to another, effectively storing the electricity.
I report offenses if and only if they are crimes.
No footwear industry: citizens cannot afford new shoes.
High rate of Nobel prizes and other academic achievements.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:44 pm

Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:
Valentine Z wrote:Hydroelectric, now that's a big one! The cost of building a dam is pretty damning, but at least the water flows almost continuously. There's also the limitation of disrupting the ecosystem if you built a big dam. If my limited geographical knowledge serves, waterfalls don't really dry up unless the source of the river dries.

That happens sometimes though. It's the catchment not so much the source of the river, but it can dry up.

If there's a source like wind or solar nearby, excess electricity can be used to pump water uphill from one dam to another, effectively storing the electricity.

Agree! A combination of systems is always the best thing. I love green energy as much as the next guy, but I probably won't really on just one of them unless I really need to.
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Krasny-Volny
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Krasny-Volny » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:55 pm

Burn garbage.

Every week in the US, we bury enough garbage in our landfills to fill the Golden Gate Bridge 12 times over. This is terribly unsustainable; there’s only so much land. Not to mention the serious environmental damage we’re doing. Landfills are an institutionalized form of dumping.

We ought to process and burn our garbage in plants to generate power. Cheap source of power and we’re getting rid of this stuff, forever, instead of shoving it under a finite amount of topsoil and pretending it isn’t there.

I once met a man who ran a private landfill where he used this business model. He claimed that the power generated at his facility powered 14,000 local homes.
Krastecexport. Cheap armaments for the budget minded, sold with discretion.

Jack Thomas Lang
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Jack Thomas Lang » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:06 pm

Krasny-Volny wrote: Cheap source of power and we’re getting rid of this stuff, forever, instead of shoving it under a finite amount of topsoil and pretending it isn’t there.

You can still get power from landfills via methane gas capture, so landfills aren't entirely useless.

Bromagia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Bromagia » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:13 pm

Nuclear power and Natural Gas, including bio gases, are the only realistic options. All else is either of marginal utility (wind, solar to a lesser extent) or an ecological disaster on their own (hydro electric, coal).
I'm finished with this forum and the constant goddamn groupthink, virtue signalling, and woke scolding. I thank Max for the good times I've spent here but I just don't fit anymore. Peace.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:11 pm

Jack Thomas Lang wrote:
Krasny-Volny wrote: Cheap source of power and we’re getting rid of this stuff, forever, instead of shoving it under a finite amount of topsoil and pretending it isn’t there.

You can still get power from landfills via methane gas capture, so landfills aren't entirely useless.

You can’t burn the garbage all at once. Do you have it sit in a landfill capture the methane and burn it and the garbage
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:18 pm

Thermodolia wrote:
Jack Thomas Lang wrote:You can still get power from landfills via methane gas capture, so landfills aren't entirely useless.

You can’t burn the garbage all at once. Do you have it sit in a landfill capture the methane and burn it and the garbage

We must lump the island-worth of garbage into a ball and launch it into space!

... That is until it became a problem a thousand years later. :P
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Jack Thomas Lang
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Jack Thomas Lang » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:20 pm

Thermodolia wrote:You can’t burn the garbage all at once. Do you have it sit in a landfill capture the methane and burn it and the garbage

We don't burn garbage in landfill. We let it fester in a controlled environment (that is, to prevent leachate from leaking as well as gases), with some landfills having methane capture facilities close-by.

Nobel Hobos 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nobel Hobos 2 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:54 am

You can also just burn garbage. It's apparently fairly clean, with high temperatures and oxygen enrichment, and produces an energy surplus.

Afaik know those are only pilot programs and they probably sort their garbage quite carefully.
I report offenses if and only if they are crimes.
No footwear industry: citizens cannot afford new shoes.
High rate of Nobel prizes and other academic achievements.

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:25 am

Neu California wrote:My main criticism of nuclear is cost and inability to be built on time and on budget, which, per industry reports, is making it too expensive to compete with wind and solar.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ener ... SKBN1W909J

And it's not regulation that's causing the problems

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffmcmaho ... 57d3145d1a

If you're going to link the article, the least you can do is summarize it.

1 Design

Nuclear contractors in the United States and Europe have tended to begin construction before they have completed the design phase. It's important that the design be complete when construction begins, Petti said, and it matters who's on the design team:

"Making sure that the design is complete, making sure that you have fabricators and constructors on your design team early so that you know that what you design can be built. This was not done for certain projects."

2 Construction Management

Nuclear contractors can better manage projects by "making sure everyone has skin in the game, making sure the process can deal with and adapt quickly to change, because change is inevitable in something as complex as this."

If the construction system doesn't adapt to change it gets delayed, Petti said, "and as construction schedules drag out you’re paying interest and you’ve got a lot of people on the site that are not being productive."

3 Supply Chain and Workforce

Because reactor construction has stalled in Europe and the U.S., the West no longer has a reliable supply of spare parts and trained workers, Petti said.

"There have been problems, there’s been an atrophy in the West because we haven’t built a plant, whether it be in Europe or the United States, in 30 years. The successful vendors have really strong supply chains, like South Korea."

So, the first one can be changed with legislation. The second one sounds like vague corporatespeak. The third one is exclusively caused by the lack of momentum for nuclear plants.

In other words, a significant factor for why we shouldn't be building nuclear plants is that we're not building nuclear plants. Its a classic feedback loop, of the same mechanism behind the "employers want someone with 15 years of experience, but you can't get that experience without being employed" bullshit.

It is readily solved by building more nuclear plants.

As to thorium, I'm skeptical. The claims of how amazing it will be and how much better than uranium it is and how it's the best power source instantly trigger my "sounds too good to be true" sense. Sources are lacking (and older, as in 2014 older, based on a cursory Google search). One specific criticism I have is about how thorium is everywhere. This would be a great plus if (IF) uranium itself was a major cost in nuclear power production.

Thing is, it's not. to my understanding, uranium is cheap, relatively speaking, which is part of why opex (operating expenditure, running it) for nuclear is so low. The problem is, as my sources above, and in the op, say, capex (capital expedinture, building it) which needs to be recouped for economic viability (they're not going to build it unless they can make money off of it) which I'm not convinced thorium would fix.

The primary reason to use uranium instead of thorium is that you can use uranium plants as an intermediate step in the manufacture of plutonium for nuclear weapons.

Krasny-Volny wrote:Burn garbage.

Every week in the US, we bury enough garbage in our landfills to fill the Golden Gate Bridge 12 times over. This is terribly unsustainable; there’s only so much land. Not to mention the serious environmental damage we’re doing. Landfills are an institutionalized form of dumping.

We ought to process and burn our garbage in plants to generate power. Cheap source of power and we’re getting rid of this stuff, forever, instead of shoving it under a finite amount of topsoil and pretending it isn’t there.

I once met a man who ran a private landfill where he used this business model. He claimed that the power generated at his facility powered 14,000 local homes.

Do you realize how much carbon that produces?

Just go full nuclear and use the excess clean energy to recycle the garbage.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

Novus America
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Novus America » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:52 am

LimaUniformNovemberAlpha wrote:
Novus America wrote:We never tried it because it is not practical.
You would have to build absurdly huge barges, deal with the fact the ocean moves, that seawater and salt ruins smooth surfaces, etc.

Or you could tie a bunch of floatation devices to the shore and put the mirrors on stands that are on the floatation devices. As long as they're well above the wave height they should be fine.

Novus America wrote:“Unused” space, even if you are not using it for human development still has use. Environmental conservation is a thing, which requires efficient use of resources to avoid excessive footprint from mining, etc.

Uranium mining causes environmental harm too.

Novus America wrote:And you admit you cannot solve the material usage problem.

Not completely. But we can take it one step at a time.

The focus on thermal!solar is primarily for how simple it is to construct and the ability to use unskilled labour displaced by immigration and automation. Small scale hydroelectricity, waterwheels, and wind turbines all have a role to play too.

If they are floating they mirrors would have to be gyroscopically stabilized. Otherwise they would not stay in alignment with the tower. And they would still face the problems of sea spray covering the reflectors with droplets of salt water which would quickly destroy them.
It is not a practical idea.

Yes Uranium mining has an impact but much LESS per the amount of energy produced.
Nuclear produces by far the most energy per materials expended.

Which is why it is by far the most environmentally friendly.

It is reliable and compact. Solar is not.
That is not to say that solar does not have a place. But it we do not have the materials and space to feasibly replace nuclear in a manner that does not cause great environment harm.
Last edited by Novus America on Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Zombie Ike/Teddy Roosevelt 2020.

Novus America represents my vision of an awesome Atompunk near future United States of America expanded to the entire North American continent, Guyana and the Philippines. The population would be around 700 million.
Think something like prewar Fallout, minus the bad stuff.

Politically I am an independent. I support what is good for the country, which means I cannot support either party.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:15 am

Jack Thomas Lang wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:You can’t burn the garbage all at once. Do you have it sit in a landfill capture the methane and burn it and the garbage

We don't burn garbage in landfill. We let it fester in a controlled environment (that is, to prevent leachate from leaking as well as gases), with some landfills having methane capture facilities close-by.

I think you misunderstood what I was saying.

I’m not saying we burn garbage in the landfill I’m saying that it has to sit while we wait to burn it. So while we are waiting to burn it we collect the methane
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:18 am

Grenartia wrote:
Neu California wrote:My main criticism of nuclear is cost and inability to be built on time and on budget, which, per industry reports, is making it too expensive to compete with wind and solar.

If you're going to link the article, the least you can do is summarize it.

1 Design

Nuclear contractors in the United States and Europe have tended to begin construction before they have completed the design phase. It's important that the design be complete when construction begins, Petti said, and it matters who's on the design team:

"Making sure that the design is complete, making sure that you have fabricators and constructors on your design team early so that you know that what you design can be built. This was not done for certain projects."

2 Construction Management

Nuclear contractors can better manage projects by "making sure everyone has skin in the game, making sure the process can deal with and adapt quickly to change, because change is inevitable in something as complex as this."

If the construction system doesn't adapt to change it gets delayed, Petti said, "and as construction schedules drag out you’re paying interest and you’ve got a lot of people on the site that are not being productive."

3 Supply Chain and Workforce

Because reactor construction has stalled in Europe and the U.S., the West no longer has a reliable supply of spare parts and trained workers, Petti said.

"There have been problems, there’s been an atrophy in the West because we haven’t built a plant, whether it be in Europe or the United States, in 30 years. The successful vendors have really strong supply chains, like South Korea."

So, the first one can be changed with legislation. The second one sounds like vague corporatespeak. The third one is exclusively caused by the lack of momentum for nuclear plants.

In other words, a significant factor for why we shouldn't be building nuclear plants is that we're not building nuclear plants. Its a classic feedback loop, of the same mechanism behind the "employers want someone with 15 years of experience, but you can't get that experience without being employed" bullshit.

It is readily solved by building more nuclear plants.

As to thorium, I'm skeptical. The claims of how amazing it will be and how much better than uranium it is and how it's the best power source instantly trigger my "sounds too good to be true" sense. Sources are lacking (and older, as in 2014 older, based on a cursory Google search). One specific criticism I have is about how thorium is everywhere. This would be a great plus if (IF) uranium itself was a major cost in nuclear power production.

Thing is, it's not. to my understanding, uranium is cheap, relatively speaking, which is part of why opex (operating expenditure, running it) for nuclear is so low. The problem is, as my sources above, and in the op, say, capex (capital expedinture, building it) which needs to be recouped for economic viability (they're not going to build it unless they can make money off of it) which I'm not convinced thorium would fix.

The primary reason to use uranium instead of thorium is that you can use uranium plants as an intermediate step in the manufacture of plutonium for nuclear weapons.

Krasny-Volny wrote:Burn garbage.

Do you realize how much carbon that produces?

Just go full nuclear and use the excess clean energy to recycle the garbage.

Not all garbage can be recycled. For the waste that can’t be recycled we burn for fuel.
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:37 am

Trump says there's a lot of energy at his rallies. Maybe we can use them as a power source
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

Antityranicals
Minister

Founded: May 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Antityranicals » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:42 am

For grid power, coal all the way, baby. It's cheap, it's plentiful, and it's easy to store. Petroleum's a close second, but its best use is in plane and car engines. Running a grid on wind and solar is quite simply a joke, and while nuclear's cool, it's just not advanced enough yet to compete with coal.
Last edited by Antityranicals on Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Compass: Right: 9.94, Libertarian: -5.84
Catholic Libertarian. Gov't has no authority, all authority is from God. God grants us free will, gov't should not infringe upon it. Legislating morality is wrong. Only exception is protecting rights to life, liberty, and property. Abortion is killing an infant, one of the few things gov't should prevent. Pro-Trump, he's been an effective weapon against real enemies of freedom: The Left, but I wish he were more for free trade, more against deficits. Unrestrained capitalism is a great thing; it does wonders for standards of living of everyone, especially the poor.
HS student in the USA. Male. XC runner, 17:30 5k, 4:59 mile. I enjoy singing, sushi, eating large quantities of food, and eating large quantities of sushi.

Novus America
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Novus America » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:47 am

Antityranicals wrote:For grid power, coal all the way, baby. It's cheap, it's plentiful, and it's easy to store. Petroleum's a close second, but its best use is in plane and car engines. Running a grid on wind and solar is quite simply a joke, and while nuclear's cool, it's just not advanced enough yet to compete with coal.

It is actually now more expensive than natural gas, but the main downside is it kills tons of people and does the most environment harm.

Nuclear is superior to coal already.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Novus America represents my vision of an awesome Atompunk near future United States of America expanded to the entire North American continent, Guyana and the Philippines. The population would be around 700 million.

Politically I am an independent. I support what is good for the country, which means I cannot support either party.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:52 am

Antityranicals wrote:For grid power, coal all the way, baby. It's cheap, it's plentiful, and it's easy to store. Petroleum's a close second, but its best use is in plane and car engines. Running a grid on wind and solar is quite simply a joke, and while nuclear's cool, it's just not advanced enough yet to compete with coal.

Nuclear has been able to compete with coal for the last 70+ years.

Coal is deadly, expensive, and honestly not worth it
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Antityranicals
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Antityranicals » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:53 am

Novus America wrote:

It is actually now more expensive than natural gas, but the main downside is it kills tons of people and does the most environment harm.

Not really. Coal is practically banned by uber-overregulation, which is why it's so expensive. Without that overregulation, it would be less than a third of its current cost. Otherwise, why would China use so much of it?
Catholic Libertarian. Gov't has no authority, all authority is from God. God grants us free will, gov't should not infringe upon it. Legislating morality is wrong. Only exception is protecting rights to life, liberty, and property. Abortion is killing an infant, one of the few things gov't should prevent. Pro-Trump, he's been an effective weapon against real enemies of freedom: The Left, but I wish he were more for free trade, more against deficits. Unrestrained capitalism is a great thing; it does wonders for standards of living of everyone, especially the poor.
HS student in the USA. Male. XC runner, 17:30 5k, 4:59 mile. I enjoy singing, sushi, eating large quantities of food, and eating large quantities of sushi.

Antityranicals
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Antityranicals » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:54 am

Thermodolia wrote:

Nuclear has been able to compete with coal for the last 70+ years.

If that's so, why are people so worried about killing coal? If coal's just that expensive, why not just let it die? There's a reason why people use coal, and it's because coal is king.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:56 am

Antityranicals wrote:
Novus America wrote:

Not really. Coal is practically banned by uber-overregulation, which is why it's so expensive. Without that overregulation, it would be less than a third of its current cost.

No it’s because natural gas is easy to extract. Way more so than coal. Plus it doesn’t kill the same amount of people.

Either way Nuclear is far superior to both.

Otherwise, why would China use so much of it?

Because they don’t give a fuck about the environment or the health of its people? I don’t really think that using China as an example is a good idea.
Last edited by Thermodolia on Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Satuga
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Satuga » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:57 am

I recommend watching this video as it's both informative about the prospects of thorium and it's not a complete bore either.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjM9E6d42-M
Alt-Acc: Kronotek.
Funny quotes:
Infected Mushroom wrote:I don’t like democracy. It’s messy, disorderly, unclean.

I much prefer uniforms, soldiers, clear lines of authority, order.
Tarsonis wrote:
Fartsniffage wrote:Can the pair of you go do it in one of the myriad American politics threads?

(Image)

So help me I will throw your tea into the harbor again

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:57 am

Antityranicals wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:Nuclear has been able to compete with coal for the last 70+ years.

If that's so, why are people so worried about killing coal? If coal's just that expensive, why not just let it die? There's a reason why people use coal, and it's because coal is king.

People are worried about losing their jobs. Coal isn’t really king. Hasn’t been for awhile. Nuclear is King
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

LimaUniformNovemberAlpha
Senator

Founded: Apr 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby LimaUniformNovemberAlpha » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:59 am

Antityranicals wrote:
Novus America wrote:

Not really. Coal is practically banned by uber-overregulation, which is why it's so expensive. Without that overregulation, it would be less than a third of its current cost. Otherwise, why would China use so much of it?

Because China is run by a dictatorship that doesn't give a damn how much particulate matter people breathe in.
Last edited by LimaUniformNovemberAlpha on Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trollzyn the Infinite wrote:1. The PRC is not a Communist State, as it has shown absolutely zero interest in achieving Communism.
2. The CCP is not a Communist Party, as it has shown absolutely zero interest in achieving Communism.
3. Xi Jinping and his cronies are not Communists, as they have shown absolutely zero interest in achieving Communism.

How do we know this? Because the first step toward Communism is Socialism, and none of the aforementioned are even remotely Socialist in any way, shape, or form.

Novus America
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Novus America » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:01 am

Antityranicals wrote:
Novus America wrote:

It would then kill far more people if completely unregulated. And the PRC uses so much because it has little natural gas, and even less regard for human life.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General