NATION

PASSWORD

Right Wing Discussion Thread XIX

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you support a Chinese-Style lockdown in your country to contain the Coronavirus?

Yes
48%
No
38%
Unsure
14%

Total votes : 328

Diahon
Senator

Founded: Apr 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Diahon » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:38 am

Nakena wrote:
Diahon wrote:

... you will not break my inhuman ardor, bookhater

rah

Nah I like their scent. The old paper and ink. It gives them a special note, tablets cannot replace.

eh i'm more a tactile guy

the feel of myriad variations and gradations of paper as you flit from one page to the next in search for something to absorb is something electronic media, for all its convenience and utility, cannot replace

Sundiata
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sundiata » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:18 am

Salus Maior wrote:
Kowani wrote:No, it cuts against the idea that people have the right to decide who lives or dies (and also against overpopulation Malthusian nonsense). Not against abortion specifically.

Abortion is about deciding whether one lives or dies.

It is, and unfortunately why Opus Dei is needed now more than ever.
"Don't say, 'That person bothers me.' Think: 'That person sanctifies me.'"
-St. Josemaria Escriva

Nakena
Post Marshal

Founded: May 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nakena » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:20 am

Sundiata wrote:
Salus Maior wrote:
Abortion is about deciding whether one lives or dies.

It is, and unfortunately why Opus Dei is needed now more than ever.

Why specifically Opus Dei?

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:03 am

Bear Stearns wrote:America in 1981 would have handled the coronavirus 15x better.

*laughs in AIDS epidemic*
The Holy Romangnan Empire of Ostmark
something something the sole legitimate Austria-Hungary larp'er on NS :3

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

The Alma Mater
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 23, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby The Alma Mater » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:49 am

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:
Bear Stearns wrote:America in 1981 would have handled the coronavirus 15x better.

*laughs in AIDS epidemic*

Well, they got Captain Planet to explain it to kids. Do any current cartoons teach them about the ebil Corona ?
Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease.
It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.
- Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

Diopolis
Post Marshal

Founded: May 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:09 am

The Alma Mater wrote:
Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:*laughs in AIDS epidemic*

Well, they got Captain Planet to explain it to kids. Do any current cartoons teach them about the ebil Corona ?

No, but they can have chicom-19 plushtoys to help them learn to identify the enemy.
Fahran wrote:
Hakons wrote:I find the last paragraph to be very powerful. From my Catholic lense, it breathes with the philosophy of the pro-life movement. It cuts against the modern idea that bearing children into poverty is worse then preventing them from living at all.

I've always found that argument grotesque, that it is better to die, possibly quite painfully, than to live in poverty.

Only a consumerist society could decide that's the consensus.
Last edited by Diopolis on Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Texas nationalist, right-wing technocrat, radical social conservative, post-liberal.

Cekoviu
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cekoviu » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:11 am

Diopolis wrote:
Fahran wrote:I've always found that argument grotesque, that it is better to die, possibly quite painfully, than to live in poverty.

Only a consumerist society could decide that's the consensus.

It's a pretty uncontroversial observation that we live in a consumerist society, so I don't think this statement has the gravity you think it does
pro: women's rights
anti: men's rights

Diopolis
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:24 am

Cekoviu wrote:
Diopolis wrote:Only a consumerist society could decide that's the consensus.

It's a pretty uncontroversial observation that we live in a consumerist society, so I don't think this statement has the gravity you think it does

My point was less "we live in a consumerist society" and more "putting the blame on consumerism for this particular variant of neo-mathusian lunacy".
Texas nationalist, right-wing technocrat, radical social conservative, post-liberal.

The East Marches II
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:36 am

The interesting bit about the current Corona virus stuff is it proves the Southerners had it right the whole time. It turns out you really can't just train a leadership group, there has to be a culture and a class. It's frankly disgraceful that the Southerners handled this far more competently than us Yankees.

The final revenge of the civil war. We could import foreigners to die but it turns out importing ones from worthless places whose cultures only produce internecine conflict doesn't create good leadership, it just creates bed fellows of Mr. Kowani. That is to say, encouraging people to go to Chinatown to fight Corona stigma instead of stockpiling supplies and teaching restaurants the basics of distancing. We should kill ourselves. Lee and co. are no doubt laughing at us from on high.

Edit: points for the person who figures out which group I was referring to for IL and the "internecine conflict" comment
Last edited by The East Marches II on Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Alma Mater
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 23, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby The Alma Mater » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:42 am

Fahran wrote:
The Alma Mater wrote:Happily, that is not a pro-choice argument ;) Visit any abortionthread to learn more -it is not like there is a shortage of them.

I've literally seen pro-choice folks make that argument on NSG.

Are you sure they were not saying it is better never to have existed than to have a shitty life ?
Abortionthreads tend to attract two groups of pro-choicers:
A. those who argue from the position that a fetus without a brain and neural net is not a person yet - so that killing the flesh does not actually kill a person.
B. those who argue from the position that no human has the right to use the body of another human against their will.

There do tend to be fringe-opinions in the many thousands of pages; so I guess it is possible that a few stated exactly what you claim though. Heck, we have had pro-lifers using direct quotes from Mein Kampf to state it is a womans duty to produce as many children as possible without irony as well.
Last edited by The Alma Mater on Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease.
It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.
- Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:44 am

The Alma Mater wrote:
Fahran wrote:I've literally seen pro-choice folks make that argument on NSG.

Are you sure they were not saying it is better never to have existed than to have a shitty life ?
A. those who argue from the position that a fetus without a brain and neural net is not a person yet - so that killing the flesh does not actually kill a person.
B. those who argue from the position that no human has the right to use the body of another human against their will.

There do tend to be fringe-opinions in the many thousands of pages; so I guess it is possible that a few stated exactly what you claim though. Heck, we have had pro-lifers using direct quotes from Mein Kampf to state it is a womans duty to produce as many children as possible without irony as well.

The internet is a truly magical place.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:50 am

The East Marches II wrote:The interesting bit about the current Corona virus stuff is it proves the Southerners had it right the whole time. It turns out you really can't just train a leadership group, there has to be a culture and a class. It's frankly disgraceful that the Southerners handled this far more competently than us Yankees.

The final revenge of the civil war. We could import foreigners to die but it turns out importing ones from worthless places whose cultures only produce internecine conflict doesn't create good leadership, it just creates bed fellows of Mr. Kowani. That is to say, encouraging people to go to Chinatown to fight Corona stigma instead of stockpiling supplies and teaching restaurants the basics of distancing. We should kill ourselves. Lee and co. are no doubt laughing at us from on high.

Edit: points for the person who figures out which group I was referring to for IL and the "internecine conflict" comment

I wouldn’t say the entire South has been doing a good job. Florida is headed for massive trouble, and Joel Osteen’s megachurch in Houston still apparently gets a packed house (and can hold thousands). Louisiana messed-up early big time, but is starting to have positive news. Mississippi and Arkansas have been doing well, and it looks like Arkansas has already flattened their curve. I can’t speak for what Alabama and Georgia are doing, or the Carolinas. As for Northern states, Cuomo hasn’t been a saint, but he seems to be trying in what has become a horrendous situation in his state. New Jersey and Connecticut are also trying to hold together.

Michigan’s governor’s case I think is what Louisiana’s case could have been, if we didn’t have a governor who was willing to be reasonable and responsive to the needs of the people (though he made a massive faux-pas on National TV, blaming things on Trump when he should have shut-down Mardi Gras). After all, both states are Republican-majority with Democrat governors. Edwards is trying to encourage people to do the right thing and has tried to be cooperative, though he’s had to harden-up toward people who defy the stay-at-home orders. Ms. Whitmer is at war with her own constituents, and she needs to be more aware of her surroundings.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:52 am

The Alma Mater wrote:
Fahran wrote:I've literally seen pro-choice folks make that argument on NSG.

> Quoting Mein Kampf as a pro-lifer.

Your memory of this happening is better than mine, but considering this website, I can see someone trying it.
Last edited by Luminesa on Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:00 am

Kowani wrote:
Hakons wrote:Let's keep the litterary sharing going with my favorite passage from A Christmas Carol.

“A Merry Christmas to us all, my dears. God bless us!”

Which all the family re-echoed.

“God bless us every one!” said Tiny Tim, the last of all.

He sat very close to his father’s side upon his little stool. Bob held his withered little hand in his, as if he loved the child, and wished to keep him by his side, and dreaded that he might be taken from him.

“Spirit,” said Scrooge, with an interest he had never felt before, “tell me if Tiny Tim will live.”

“I see a vacant seat,” replied the Ghost, “in the poor chimney-corner, and a crutch without an owner, carefully preserved. If these shadows remain unaltered by the Future, the child will die.”

“No, no,” said Scrooge. “Oh, no, kind Spirit! say he will be spared.”

“If these shadows remain unaltered by the Future, none other of my race,” returned the Ghost, “will find him here. What then? If he be like to die, he had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.”

Scrooge hung his head to hear his own words quoted by the Spirit, and was overcome with penitence and grief.

“Man,” said the Ghost, “if man you be in heart, not adamant, forbear that wicked cant until you have discovered What the surplus is, and Where it is. Will you decide what men shall live, what men shall die? It may be, that in the sight of Heaven, you are more worthless and less fit to live than millions like this poor man’s child. Oh God! to hear the Insect on the leaf pronouncing on the too much life among his hungry brothers in the dust!”

I find the last paragraph to be very powerful. From my Catholic lense, it breathes with the philosophy of the pro-life movement. It cuts against the modern idea that bearing children into poverty is worse then preventing them from living at all.

No, it cuts against the idea that people have the right to decide who lives or dies (and also against overpopulation Malthusian nonsense). Not against abortion specifically.

I think one can definitely make the argument that they’re connected. Even if it doesn’t specifically mention abortion, it can certainly be used to argue against abortion. The paragraph in question is an admonition of the idea that some people’s lives are worth more than others, due to various circumstances. Tiny Tim was poor, uneducated, and had special needs. There’s a lot of children born into one, two, or all three of those circumstances. Scrooge thought he should have died, because he felt he was a burden on society. (Of course, until he has his change-of-heart.) Oftentimes we unconsciously think their lives are worth less due to some of those features, and I think we should focus on uplifting the lives of the poor, needy, and vulnerable.
-Alan Jackson

The East Marches II
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:10 am

Luminesa wrote:
The East Marches II wrote:The interesting bit about the current Corona virus stuff is it proves the Southerners had it right the whole time. It turns out you really can't just train a leadership group, there has to be a culture and a class. It's frankly disgraceful that the Southerners handled this far more competently than us Yankees.

I wouldn’t say the entire South has been doing a good job. Florida is headed for massive trouble, and Joel Osteen’s megachurch in Houston still apparently gets a packed house (and can hold thousands). Louisiana messed-up early big time, but is starting to have positive news. Mississippi and Arkansas have been doing well, and it looks like Arkansas has already flattened their curve. I can’t speak for what Alabama and Georgia are doing, or the Carolinas. As for Northern states, Cuomo hasn’t been a saint, but he seems to be trying in what has become a horrendous situation in his state. New Jersey and Connecticut are also trying to hold together.

Michigan’s governor’s case I think is what Louisiana’s case could have been, if we didn’t have a governor who was willing to be reasonable and responsive to the needs of the people (though he made a massive faux-pas on National TV, blaming things on Trump when he should have shut-down Mardi Gras). After all, both states are Republican-majority with Democrat governors. Edwards is trying to encourage people to do the right thing and has tried to be cooperative, though he’s had to harden-up toward people who defy the stay-at-home orders. Ms. Whitmer is at war with her own constituents, and she needs to be more aware of her surroundings.

True, but that is still better than how NYC and Chicago handled things. On the note of Mr. Cuomo it should be reported that he is gutting his medical budget for tax breaks while this is going in anticipation of Fed money replacing what he cut. Louisiana I think shit the bed but that's because it's filled with French :^)

Arkansas is unironically one of the poorest states in country. Illinois might be dying but we have no excuse to fail harder than they. The only explanation one can thing of regarding the government competency gap is the Southerners have a leadership group that still fundamentally cares about it's people and it's duties. We do not. It turns out that is an organic processes and not one we can generate. Oops.

So much for dumb rednecks haha amirite guys. Jokes on us.
Last edited by The East Marches II on Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Questarian New Yorkshire
Minister

Founded: Nov 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Questarian New Yorkshire » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:20 am

The East Marches II wrote:We do not. It turns out that is an organic processes and not one we can generate. Oops.

Last edited by Questarian New Yorkshire on Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
REST IN PEACE RWDT & LWDT
I'm just a poor wayfaring stranger, traveling through this world below
There is no sickness, no toil, nor danger, in that bright land to which I go
I'm going there to see my Father, and all my loved ones who've gone on
I'm only going over Jordan, I'm only going over home

I know dark clouds will gather 'round me, I know my way is hard and steep
But beauteous fields arise before me, where God's redeemed, their vigils keep

United Muscovite Nations
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United Muscovite Nations » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:46 am

Hakons wrote:Let's keep the litterary sharing going with my favorite passage from A Christmas Carol.

He sat very close to his father’s side upon his little stool. Bob held his withered little hand in his, as if he loved the child, and wished to keep him by his side, and dreaded that he might be taken from him.

“Spirit,” said Scrooge, with an interest he had never felt before, “tell me if Tiny Tim will live.”

“I see a vacant seat,” replied the Ghost, “in the poor chimney-corner, and a crutch without an owner, carefully preserved. If these shadows remain unaltered by the Future, the child will die.”

“If these shadows remain unaltered by the Future, none other of my race,” returned the Ghost, “will find him here. What then? If he be like to die, he had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.”

Scrooge hung his head to hear his own words quoted by the Spirit, and was overcome with penitence and grief.

“Man,” said the Ghost, “if man you be in heart, not adamant, forbear that wicked cant until you have discovered What the surplus is, and Where it is. Will you decide what men shall live, what men shall die? It may be, that in the sight of Heaven, you are more worthless and less fit to live than millions like this poor man’s child. Oh God! to hear the Insect on the leaf pronouncing on the too much life among his hungry brothers in the dust!”

I find the last paragraph to be very powerful. From my Catholic lense, it breathes with the philosophy of the pro-life movement. It cuts against the modern idea that bearing children into poverty is worse then preventing them from living at all.

I mean, it could be read from a Pro-life perspective, but the author intended it as an anti-capitalist thing.
Grumpy Grandpa of the LWDT and RWDT
Kantian with panentheist and Christian beliefs. Rawlsian Socialist. Just completed studies in History and International Relations. Asexual with sex-revulsion.
The world is grey, the mountains old, the forges fire is ashen cold. No harp is wrung, no hammer falls, the darkness dwells in Durin's halls...
Formerly United Marxist Nations, Dec 02, 2011- Feb 01, 2017. +33,837 posts
Borderline Personality Disorder, currently in treatment. I apologize if I blow up at you. TG me for info, can't discuss publicly because the mods support stigma on mental illness.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:47 am

The East Marches II wrote:
Luminesa wrote:I wouldn’t say the entire South has been doing a good job. Florida is headed for massive trouble, and Joel Osteen’s megachurch in Houston still apparently gets a packed house (and can hold thousands). Louisiana messed-up early big time, but is starting to have positive news. Mississippi and Arkansas have been doing well, and it looks like Arkansas has already flattened their curve. I can’t speak for what Alabama and Georgia are doing, or the Carolinas. As for Northern states, Cuomo hasn’t been a saint, but he seems to be trying in what has become a horrendous situation in his state. New Jersey and Connecticut are also trying to hold together.

True, but that is still better than how NYC and Chicago handled things. On the note of Mr. Cuomo it should be reported that he is gutting his medical budget for tax breaks while this is going in anticipation of Fed money replacing what he cut. Louisiana I think shit the bed but that's because it's filled with French :^)

Arkansas is unironically one of the poorest states in country. Illinois might be dying but we have no excuse to fail harder than they. The only explanation one can thing of regarding the government competency gap is the Southerners have a leadership group that still fundamentally cares about it's people and it's duties. We do not. It turns out that is an organic processes and not one we can generate. Oops.

So much for dumb rednecks haha amirite guys. Jokes on us.

<polite request noises>
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Novus America
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Novus America » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:51 am

Luminesa wrote:
The Alma Mater wrote:

> Quoting Mein Kampf as a pro-lifer.

Your memory of this happening is better than mine, but considering this website, I can see someone trying it.

As ludicrous and illogical as it would be, I am not surprised someone on the internet would do something that stupid.
___|_|___ _|__*__|_

Zombie Ike/Teddy Roosevelt 2020.

Novus America represents my vision of an awesome Atompunk near future United States of America expanded to the entire North American continent, Guyana and the Philippines. The population would be around 700 million.
Think something like prewar Fallout, minus the bad stuff.

Politically I am an independent. I support what is good for the country, which means I cannot support either party.

Loben The 2nd
Senator

Founded: Apr 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Loben The 2nd » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:52 am

United Muscovite Nations wrote:

I mean, it could be read from a Pro-life perspective, but the author intended it as an anti-capitalist thing.

The fact that it’s been coop’ed by various corporations such as Disney kinda screams of irony.
no quarter.
Satisfaction guaranteed.

Diopolis
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:07 am

United Muscovite Nations wrote:

Implying they're not, to be truly consistent, linked.

United Muscovite Nations
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United Muscovite Nations » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:07 am

Diopolis wrote:
United Muscovite Nations wrote:I mean, it could be read from a Pro-life perspective, but the author intended it as an anti-capitalist thing.

Implying they're not, to be truly consistent, linked.

I mean, I agree, but Hakons is a capitalist, so I was pointing that out.
Grumpy Grandpa of the LWDT and RWDT
Kantian with panentheist and Christian beliefs. Rawlsian Socialist. Just completed studies in History and International Relations. Asexual with sex-revulsion.
The world is grey, the mountains old, the forges fire is ashen cold. No harp is wrung, no hammer falls, the darkness dwells in Durin's halls...
Formerly United Marxist Nations, Dec 02, 2011- Feb 01, 2017. +33,837 posts
Borderline Personality Disorder, currently in treatment. I apologize if I blow up at you. TG me for info, can't discuss publicly because the mods support stigma on mental illness.

The East Marches II
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches II » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:14 am

Questarian New Yorkshire wrote:
The East Marches II wrote:We do not. It turns out that is an organic processes and not one we can generate. Oops.

1000% true. Luckily I can not be killed by mere mortal means. It is the good people who will be wiped out by this who my concerns go to.

On that note, as Mr. Gallo just rubbed salt in the wound about, the cohesion of that small poor state that was the butt of our jokes is far greater than ours. They merely had to ask politely and the state took most of the measures necessary on their own. We had to commit economic suicide to manage the same. That cohesion and leadership is worth far more than all the dollars in the glittering sky scrapers over mega city one. What a mistake we made. I'm glad for the Southerners though. They've earned this one. Well done is all I can say.
Last edited by The East Marches II on Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xuloqoia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Xuloqoia » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:17 am

Cross-posted from the LWDT...

Nakena wrote:People should pick another ideology. I am sure theres countless ideas and belief systems out there created in the past hundred years.

People just go to shit like Fascism, Marxism etc. because its readily available and normative.

Broke ideologies:
Neoliberalism
Fascism
Marxism
Etc.

Woke ideologies:
Civic ultra-nationalism
Paternalistic conservatism with technocratic characteristics
Esoteric aesthetic post-post-modernism
Strasserism with LGBT+ characteristics
Ego-kratocratic Hoppeanism
Anarcho-primitivism with radical transhumanist characteristics
Etc.
I may return for somewhat longer than I was initially expecting. Why am I here? No idea whatsoever. I really ought to find some way out of this place.

Also, the NS stats don't reflect my RL views, just to clarify.

Nakena
Post Marshal

Founded: May 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nakena » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:19 am

Xuloqoia wrote:Cross-posted from the LWDT...

Nakena wrote:People should pick another ideology. I am sure theres countless ideas and belief systems out there created in the past hundred years.

People just go to shit like Fascism, Marxism etc. because its readily available and normative.

Broke ideologies:
Neoliberalism
Fascism
Marxism
Etc.

Woke ideologies:
Civic ultra-nationalism
Paternalistic conservatism with technocratic characteristics
Esoteric aesthetic post-post-modernism
Strasserism with LGBT+ characteristics
Ego-kratocratic Hoppeanism
Anarcho-primitivism with radical transhumanist characteristics