NATION

PASSWORD

What is Your Political Ideology?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Where do you see yourself on the left-right spectrum?

Far-left
184
20%
Just left wing
122
13%
Centre-left
141
16%
Just centre
57
6%
Centre-right
108
12%
Just right wing
111
12%
Far right
76
8%
Other
87
10%
Hasselhoff-wing
23
3%
 
Total votes : 909

User avatar
Nuroblav
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1515
Founded: Nov 13, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Nuroblav » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:32 am

Might wanna flesh that OP out a bit (e.g. give your views)

As you can tell by my flag and sig, I'm an anarcho-communist. Generally I view the state as being the very thing able to keep people in line and oppress, as well as being a monopoly on violence, and capitalism as likely to encourage exploitation of the workers (who are needed for the economy to function).

My general idea of my ideal society is one where all unnecessary hierarchies are removed. Some things, like a ship or a school, are best with hierarchies in my opinion - so not all, but any that are not needed. NonCompete has a good series of videos that sum up - for the most part - what an anarcho-communist society might look like.

I haven't always been though - when I first got into politics I was either a social liberal or a social democrat (I could never entirely put my finger on it). Then one day...I think it kinda just dawned on me how much capitalism sucked. The rest kinda just falls into place.

Image

Anatoliyanskiy wrote:There is another, very similar topic on this that's basically identical. Maybe those two threads should merge? (I'm not a mod but it's and idea). In any case, I might as well say my ideology for the time being. I identify as an ''Eco-libertarian democratic socialist'', which is just fancy for being as left wing you can get without becoming communist. I support near complete nationalization of most industries that are considered ''essential'', and large worker's rights. I also support increased environmental regulation and the establishment of a ''green new deal'', or so to speak.

Yep
Last edited by Nuroblav on Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Your NS Anarcho-Communist, metalhead and all-round...err...human. TG if you have any questions about my political or musical views.

Economic Left/Right: -7.13, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -9.03

\m/ METAL IS BASED \m/

User avatar
Anatoliyanskiy
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 181
Founded: Jan 19, 2020
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Anatoliyanskiy » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:40 am

M e d w e d i a wrote:
Anatoliyanskiy wrote:There is another, very similar topic on this that's basically identical. Maybe those two threads should merge? (I'm not a mod but it's and idea). In any case, I might as well say my ideology for the time being. I identify as an ''Eco-libertarian democratic socialist'', which is just fancy for being as left wing you can get without becoming communist. I support near complete nationalization of most industries that are considered ''essential'', and large worker's rights. I also support increased environmental regulation and the establishment of a ''green new deal'', or so to speak.


Where do you stand on the cultural scale?


You could say 'm as culturally left wing as I am economically. For how I became an ELDS, I just kinda always was one. I grew up with an ELDS family and I never really strayed far from that ideology.
Pro: Environmentalism, Eco-Socialism, Democratic Socialism, Social Democracy,Progressivism, Pro-choice, Pro-LGTBQ+ rights, Immigration, Bernie Sanders, Whoever is trying to get in power in Venezuela right now,Secularism, Palestine And Israel, Internationalism, Alter-Globalization.

Anti: Trump, Conservatism, Traditionalism, Bigotry, That weird TERF movement, Fascism, Stalinism, Totalitarianism, Laissez-faire Free-Market, Libertarianism, Bolsonaro, Religious Fundamentalism, Nationalism
We mostly use NS stats.
I'm a Eco-Libertarian Democratic Socialist, or ELDS for short.
Forums that I've posted: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=487988
(this is not a puppet of Penguinya, by the way)

User avatar
Dominioan
Diplomat
 
Posts: 545
Founded: Dec 10, 2019
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Dominioan » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:43 am

Somewhere on the Social Democrat-Liberal scale, which means I'm a tax and spend liberal noob to the right, and a capitalist sellout to the left.
E
An introvert stuck in the USA, wants to get smart and maybe have friends owo, and a proud Okie (in spirt, anyway).
I play gaemz.
I looked at an airplane and it exploded because im so ugly
Lawful Neutral
Funny Quotes:
Minskiev wrote:Surrender baguette hon hon hon oui oui fançais français on hon hon croissant hon hon Paris Paris hon hon surrender guillotine Ratatouille Louis hon hon hon

Dear French people: I am so, sooooo sorry.

[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.

☆ ☆ Everyone calls me Dom. You can call me that too. ☆ ☆
"Succdem" I guess

Schools in. Good luck soldiers.

Carefully picked facts about the real moi

User avatar
Anurial
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Feb 17, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Anurial » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:46 am

Have a look at the "Ideological supermarket" mate...
"When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called "the People's Stick".
Free Land of Anurial
Overview (W.I.P) - Government and Departments - Political Parties - Legislative Elections - Legislative Assembly
25th September 2020
✉ Anarquía Mirror: People's Party, Communalists, Internationalist League, and Naturalist Group leaders announce intention to campaign on a national level | International Mirror: 52 dead in Karsia after clashes between military and communist militias | Politipoll Weekly: PSF 44.7%, PDS 39.9%, NLA 1.2%, SU 6.6%, AF 2.2%, CU 5.4%

User avatar
Zeritae
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 426
Founded: Jun 10, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zeritae » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:50 am

More authoritarian than I would like to be, more libertarian then I seem.
Last edited by Zeritae on Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
The United Republic of Zeritae
Social-Democratic asymmetrical federation with good forests and bad factbooks. Not Azania nor Aeritai.
Zurkerx wrote:
Agarntrop wrote:snip

One already exists: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=484632&start=25

And seeing we're over the page limit, I #ilock now. We can't let the umm, super virus get out now.
Rojava Free State wrote:Roblox is the only place where you can napalm a group of children and not be a war criminal.
The-Chinese-Federation wrote:Zeritan Revolutionary Front. Damn Nazbols.
The Iron Wizards of Blacktower wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:Direct the what what what what what again? I'm utterly baffled at what this has to do with the goodness of Friends With Benefits

Become enlightened through sex.

User avatar
Bear Stearns
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9111
Founded: Dec 02, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Bear Stearns » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:11 pm

My political views are similar to those held by the Democratic Party in the 1950s.
The Bear Stearns Companies, Inc. is a New York-based global investment bank, securities trading and brokerage firm. Its main business areas are capital markets, investment banking, wealth management and global clearing services. Bear Stearns was founded as an equity trading house on May Day 1923 by Joseph Ainslie Bear, Robert B. Stearns and Harold C. Mayer with $500,000 in capital.
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

User avatar
Farnhamia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 106693
Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Farnhamia » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:14 pm

M e d w e d i a wrote:What is your political ideology? Why do you follow it? Did it change over time?

Also feel free to post and discuss test results here. What are your compass coordinates?

---

I am currently developing Joint-Stock Feudalism, a variant of NRx (Neoreaction) which entails that the state is run like a private corporation and that voting rights are made proportional to wealth, thus turning the country into an entrepreneurocracy. The government also enforces tight moral standards. Sodomy, adultery and leftist subversive materials are all banned. De facto authright, basically a cross between Pinochet and Medieval Feudalism.

Merged into the existing "political ideology" thread.
Wash Your Damned Hands!

Freedom ... or cake. ~ Ashmoria (RIP)
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo

User avatar
Cekoviu
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16481
Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Cekoviu » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:31 pm

M e d w e d i a wrote:What is your political ideology? Why do you follow it? Did it change over time?

Also feel free to post and discuss test results here. What are your compass coordinates?

---

I am currently developing Joint-Stock Feudalism, a variant of NRx (Neoreaction) which entails that the state is run like a private corporation and that voting rights are made proportional to wealth, thus turning the country into an entrepreneurocracy. The government also enforces tight moral standards. Sodomy, adultery and leftist subversive materials are all banned. De facto authright, basically a cross between Pinochet and Medieval Feudalism.

very cringe
Anatoliyanskiy wrote:There is another, very similar topic on this that's basically identical. Maybe those two threads should merge? (I'm not a mod but it's and idea). In any case, I might as well say my ideology for the time being. I identify as an ''Eco-libertarian democratic socialist'', which is just fancy for being as left wing you can get without becoming communist. I support near complete nationalization of most industries that are considered ''essential'', and large worker's rights. I also support increased environmental regulation and the establishment of a ''green new deal'', or so to speak.

so a socdem.
RWDT - REST IN POWER
David Hume fangirl, massive Tuvaboo, anti-imperialist, and Castroist socialist. Also a sex-negative SWERF, traditionalist SJW, and Anglo-Catholic Episcopalian.
/tʃɛ'koʊ.vi:.ju:/ (check-OH-vee-you)

User avatar
La xinga
Senator
 
Posts: 3508
Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby La xinga » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:03 pm

He created everything, and he was forever and will always be. He is perfect and his word is always true. He will never change his word, and YOU would not be reading this signature if it was not for him to allow your eyes to see!
Average religious person. Nothing collided with nothing, the Almighty did everything, and the world is 5781 years old. Deal with it.
No, please don't argue! I'm innocent!

Yes, we may too, may all of us be innocent.

Unless you're not...

WAMP WAMP!
#KAG2020

If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.
Hi, The east pacific!
GLORIOUS AMERICANIUM IMPERIUM!
Creationist, pro-life, straight.
ALL LIVES MATTER!

Nation in TEP. Don't endorse me if I am over 400 endos. Still a long way to go!

User avatar
Drongonia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1149
Founded: Feb 11, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Drongonia » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:10 pm


Ours are actually fairly similar, with a couple of exceptions.
https://9axes.github.io/results.html?a= ... &h=28&i=98
Republic of Drongonia | The MT powerhouse of the Pacific. | NationStates Flag Bracket #1 - 2nd, 4th, AND 7th place!

News via FUX.dg: Labour, Greens back push to open borders amid COVID crisis | FUX PolitiPoll: NAT 53.4%/LAB 40.4%/PFR 4.6%/CON 1.1%/GRN 0.5% | Drongonia-China Pacific naval conflict comes to an end
Factbooks: Overview | Political Parties | Our Leader | Defence Force Info | OOC Info (+ does Drongonia represent my views?)

User avatar
B o r o v a n
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 57
Founded: Jul 20, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby B o r o v a n » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:10 am

Leftist. I believe we should tackle poverty and those who are not well off. Redistribution is one way. However we should not penalize or tax businesses too much. And the issue of taxing the wealthy is good idea to help less well off but doing too much might discourage investment and encourage resentment. Also there should not be a reliance on the rich for raising revenue or to fund large programs. Regulation is complex. Too little regulation and consumers bear the cost. Too much regulation and businesses pay too much or it ends up costing other things. Unions are cool good but they should not be too strong because they can have too much power. Pensions should be reformed. People retire and pensions are using too much money out of the budget. On social issues, I'm pro life and anti gay marriage. On immigration we should eliminate ICE and every illegal immigrant should not live in fear of being deported and be provided citizenship, if they're good people and lived here. We should not deport illegal immigrants because they're people who have hard lives caused by gang violence, poverty and other social problems in faced their own country, many of which are primarily caused by the U.S. or the West.
STRONGLY ANTI ESTABLISHMENT AND ANTI MERITOCRACY

User avatar
Free Republic of Hong Kong
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 178
Founded: Mar 26, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Free Republic of Hong Kong » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:22 am

Image
HKTV News = An terrorist affliated with Tupeia bombs National Tower killing 154 people and 677 injured NTV News = Communist Alliance leader Kwok Wan sentenced to exile due to treason, SBC News = First free and fair elections held in Sichuan, estimates Zhao Waofang from SDP will win

User avatar
South Odreria 2
Minister
 
Posts: 3100
Founded: Aug 26, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby South Odreria 2 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:27 am

B o r o v a n wrote:Leftist. I believe we should tackle poverty and those who are not well off. Redistribution is one way. However we should not penalize or tax businesses too much. And the issue of taxing the wealthy is good idea to help less well off but doing too much might discourage investment and encourage resentment. Also there should not be a reliance on the rich for raising revenue or to fund large programs. Regulation is complex. Too little regulation and consumers bear the cost. Too much regulation and businesses pay too much or it ends up costing other things. Unions are cool good but they should not be too strong because they can have too much power. Pensions should be reformed. People retire and pensions are using too much money out of the budget. On social issues, I'm pro life and anti gay marriage. On immigration we should eliminate ICE and every illegal immigrant should not live in fear of being deported and be provided citizenship, if they're good people and lived here. We should not deport illegal immigrants because they're people who have hard lives caused by gang violence, poverty and other social problems in faced their own country, many of which are primarily caused by the U.S. or the West.

You’re not any kind of leftist.
Valrifell wrote:
Disregard whatever this poster says

User avatar
Shanghai industrial complex
Minister
 
Posts: 2325
Founded: Feb 20, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Shanghai industrial complex » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:41 am

How to judge whether I am left or right?
Image
Ancient proverbs full of wisdom from China: Let's save those drowning fish together!
StarCraft players don't need eyes. Let's use duel to bring smile!
Use your fist to beat trickstar deck. We are all good brothers for 50 . My HP is full, how can you secKill me!

User avatar
Nuroblav
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1515
Founded: Nov 13, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Nuroblav » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:21 am


Yeah our views are very different :p
Shanghai industrial complex wrote:How to judge whether I am left or right?

From those results I'd say some sort of Left-Wing Nationalism, but it can be hard to tell.

For a better idea, I'd take the PoliticalSextant.
Last edited by Nuroblav on Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Your NS Anarcho-Communist, metalhead and all-round...err...human. TG if you have any questions about my political or musical views.

Economic Left/Right: -7.13, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -9.03

\m/ METAL IS BASED \m/

User avatar
La xinga
Senator
 
Posts: 3508
Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby La xinga » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:28 am

Drongonia wrote:

Ours are actually fairly similar, with a couple of exceptions.
https://9axes.github.io/results.html?a= ... &h=28&i=98

I should probably have a higher score on religion, but the question "my religious views should be spread as much as possible" goes against my religion, so I did "strongly against," which led the game to a bigger secular score.
He created everything, and he was forever and will always be. He is perfect and his word is always true. He will never change his word, and YOU would not be reading this signature if it was not for him to allow your eyes to see!
Average religious person. Nothing collided with nothing, the Almighty did everything, and the world is 5781 years old. Deal with it.
No, please don't argue! I'm innocent!

Yes, we may too, may all of us be innocent.

Unless you're not...

WAMP WAMP!
#KAG2020

If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.
Hi, The east pacific!
GLORIOUS AMERICANIUM IMPERIUM!
Creationist, pro-life, straight.
ALL LIVES MATTER!

Nation in TEP. Don't endorse me if I am over 400 endos. Still a long way to go!

User avatar
HUElavia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1207
Founded: Jun 04, 2015
Anarchy

Postby HUElavia » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:48 am

Socially, I'm moderately Liberal
Economically, I'm Centrist, leaning left.
Official Factbook
Pro: Left-Libertarian, Christian Left, Respect of all Religions, Science, US-Cuba Relations, Israel-Palestine Harmony, EU
Anti: Religious Fundamentalism, Christian Right, War, Authoritarian dictatorships, Science Denial, Terrorists of any kind, Euroskeptics
Economic: -2.13, Social: -5.33
ENFJ/Neutral Good
About Me

User avatar
Anatoliyanskiy
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 181
Founded: Jan 19, 2020
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Anatoliyanskiy » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:14 am

South Odreria 2 wrote:
B o r o v a n wrote:Leftist. I believe we should tackle poverty and those who are not well off. Redistribution is one way. However we should not penalize or tax businesses too much. And the issue of taxing the wealthy is good idea to help less well off but doing too much might discourage investment and encourage resentment. Also there should not be a reliance on the rich for raising revenue or to fund large programs. Regulation is complex. Too little regulation and consumers bear the cost. Too much regulation and businesses pay too much or it ends up costing other things. Unions are cool good but they should not be too strong because they can have too much power. Pensions should be reformed. People retire and pensions are using too much money out of the budget. On social issues, I'm pro life and anti gay marriage. On immigration we should eliminate ICE and every illegal immigrant should not live in fear of being deported and be provided citizenship, if they're good people and lived here. We should not deport illegal immigrants because they're people who have hard lives caused by gang violence, poverty and other social problems in faced their own country, many of which are primarily caused by the U.S. or the West.

You’re not any kind of leftist.


''Seems like economic liberalism but with extra steps''
Pro: Environmentalism, Eco-Socialism, Democratic Socialism, Social Democracy,Progressivism, Pro-choice, Pro-LGTBQ+ rights, Immigration, Bernie Sanders, Whoever is trying to get in power in Venezuela right now,Secularism, Palestine And Israel, Internationalism, Alter-Globalization.

Anti: Trump, Conservatism, Traditionalism, Bigotry, That weird TERF movement, Fascism, Stalinism, Totalitarianism, Laissez-faire Free-Market, Libertarianism, Bolsonaro, Religious Fundamentalism, Nationalism
We mostly use NS stats.
I'm a Eco-Libertarian Democratic Socialist, or ELDS for short.
Forums that I've posted: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=487988
(this is not a puppet of Penguinya, by the way)

User avatar
The Bright Hand Imperium
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 14
Founded: Jul 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Bright Hand Imperium » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:19 am

Hitlerian national socialist but, cause of the many changes in the world from 1933 to 2020, I support nationalization of resource-based industries as well
Nation is like 85% my views

OOC:
I'm basically a clone of Francis Parker Yockey
Anti democracy
Aspiring raw meat and dairy eater
Affinity for theocracy but prefer secular gov't
Balkanize America and expand Germany

User avatar
The Bright Hand Imperium
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 14
Founded: Jul 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Bright Hand Imperium » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:53 am

Drongonia wrote:
Ansarre wrote:I'm not even American. Caste system is extremely compatible with Nazism and many Nazis today advocate for it based off of the work of Savitri Devi. Nazi Germany practiced slavery and infanticide too.

I don't know a single National Socialist who advocates for a Caste system, slavery or infanticide. While it's true that fascism is centred around the "natural order" and the idea that naturally some people will be better suited to lead and others to follow, it's distinctly different from a caste system.


Actual national socialist here, yeah I have no clue where the caste system comes from and nobody I know believes in one.
Nation is like 85% my views

OOC:
I'm basically a clone of Francis Parker Yockey
Anti democracy
Aspiring raw meat and dairy eater
Affinity for theocracy but prefer secular gov't
Balkanize America and expand Germany

User avatar
Bear Stearns
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9111
Founded: Dec 02, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Bear Stearns » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:04 am

The ideology that says that people who don't wake up every morning with a yearning attitude to be productive and seize the day are losers.
The Bear Stearns Companies, Inc. is a New York-based global investment bank, securities trading and brokerage firm. Its main business areas are capital markets, investment banking, wealth management and global clearing services. Bear Stearns was founded as an equity trading house on May Day 1923 by Joseph Ainslie Bear, Robert B. Stearns and Harold C. Mayer with $500,000 in capital.
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

User avatar
Cekoviu
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16481
Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Cekoviu » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:41 am

The Bright Hand Imperium wrote:Hitlerian national socialist but, cause of the many changes in the world from 1933 to 2020, I support nationalization of resource-based industries as well

i wonder why there is a noticeable increase in Nazis during the summer. perhaps it's because the only people gullible enough to follow the ideology are high schoolers? :thinking:

oh and u eat raw meat too lmao
Last edited by Cekoviu on Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
RWDT - REST IN POWER
David Hume fangirl, massive Tuvaboo, anti-imperialist, and Castroist socialist. Also a sex-negative SWERF, traditionalist SJW, and Anglo-Catholic Episcopalian.
/tʃɛ'koʊ.vi:.ju:/ (check-OH-vee-you)

User avatar
Ansarre
Envoy
 
Posts: 315
Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Ansarre » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:10 am

my 9axes
just your average center-right conservative i guess
Center-right Neoconservative and European Federalist
Hong Kong is British and the Republic of China is the only legitimate authority in China! 時代革命!
I support ISRAEL, open borders, multiracialism, the war on drugs, free trade, police militarization, landlords, and regime change wars.
No to America, no to Russia, no to China, YES TO EUROPE
Senator Joseph McCarthy was an American hero and did nothing wrong

OOC Overview of myself | European Voting Guide | Reading List
FREEDOM FOR ISRAEL
FREEDOM FOR BELARUS
FREEDOM FOR EAST TURKESTAN
FREEDOM FOR HONG KONG
FREEDOM FOR ASSYRIA
FREEDOM FOR KURDISTAN

User avatar
Nuroblav
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1515
Founded: Nov 13, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Nuroblav » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:50 am

Ansarre wrote:my 9axes
just your average center-right conservative i guess

Our federal results our exactly the same, but other than that I'm not sure.
Your NS Anarcho-Communist, metalhead and all-round...err...human. TG if you have any questions about my political or musical views.

Economic Left/Right: -7.13, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -9.03

\m/ METAL IS BASED \m/

User avatar
Mirjt
Diplomat
 
Posts: 619
Founded: Mar 23, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Mirjt » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:07 am

I haven't updated my political ideology test results in a while. Maybe I should.

Does anyone have any recommendations for tests for me to add to the tests I already take? (if I decide to do some updating)
About Me | RL Politics | Likes/Dislikes (WIP) | Mirjt's Stance on NS Stats | Mirjt's Factbooks
I'm back from my break from NationStates - I'm on a trial period for an SSRI anti-depressant now.

“Your Honor, years ago I recognized my kinship with all living beings, and I made up my mind that I was not one bit better than the meanest on earth. I said then, and I say now, that while there is a lower class, I am in it, and while there is a criminal element I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free.” ― Eugene V. Debs

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: -SARS-, Aggicificicerous, Alternamerica, Asardia, Cruciland, Eichhoernchenbund, Fahran, Gankands, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Ithalian Empire, KadoFamu201, Monsone, Nilokeras, Nobel Hobos 2, Post War America, Salus Maior, State of Pennsylvania, Terricon, The Black Forrest, The North America Union, Uyuti, Xerialist

Advertisement

Remove ads