NATION

PASSWORD

The health and fitness thread 2: 2020 or bust

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Phoenicaea
Ambassador

Founded: May 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Phoenicaea » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:53 am

^_Rojava, so after this stage you will have to do it, in summer: without doing noise, with few breathe (because of room and the dry, hot, weather),

with your headache (the thirst) and as you stay tired (because you got out of bed somewhat early and you got laid late at night). and other features*.

this is not the way to get efficient training, to be a sculpture and so nice for women, for these things cheat with gym comfort, as common guys.

yet it is the good way to make yourself strong (again, not sculpture to align with fashion) and you have to proof it in life. i call it ‘roman training’.

*tip: the scarcity of breath is the annoying thing.
Last edited by Phoenicaea on Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:58 am, edited 4 times in total.

Cisairse
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cisairse » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:37 pm

Imperial Joseon wrote:
Cisairse wrote:I've gotten into olympic-style weight lifting recently.

That shit is tough.

Do you do squats, too?

Yeah.
The details of the above post are subject to leftist infighting.

I officially endorse Fivey Fox for president of the United States.

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:26 am

Did an hour long bike ride yesterday. Dang, that felt good.
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Las Islas de Metanoia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Las Islas de Metanoia » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:25 am

Im so fucking pissed lately, the government lockdown in my country due to Corona Virus, said that we should not go to public places. So which means I can't go to my gym for 3 damn weeks! Muh GAINSSSS!!!! :evil:
Last edited by Las Islas de Metanoia on Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Asle Leopolka
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Asle Leopolka » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:27 am

Las Islas de Metanoia wrote:Im so fucking pissed lately, the government lockdown in my country due to Corona Virus, said that we should not go to public places. So which means I can't go to my gym for 3 damn weeks! Muh GAINSSSS!!!! :evil:

Order a pull up bar, some dumbbells, and some gymnastics rings. You won't be able to make GAINZ but you'll be able to stay in maintenance.
W̵̲͔͇͒̌̉̆̇͛̋ͅa̸̢̼̺̅̉̊͝l̶̟͈̳̗͒͜l̷̫͝ ̶̱̱̘͖̙̬͖̈́̏̕͘ō̴̼̭̥͔̮̟͒̒͒ͅn̴̖̦͎̯͕̈́̿͘͠ ̸̞̼͉͙́͐̏͝ẗ̴̮͕̰̫̖͉̩̍͆̂͛͝h̵̖̋̉̾̎͆e̸̞̩̳̲͙͎͑ ̴̩̈̽̈́͑S̵̯̮̟͈͎̭͠t̸͍̗̹̬͉̙̓͆̔̿r̸̡̤̺̱̹͈̦͑̈́̅ẹ̶̮͔̳̆͆̄̏̔e̴̢̺͚̠̟͕̋̄̂̓̽͘t̴̢̡̩͙̫̼̚,̸̩̖͌̈́͐̇ ̷̨͐͆P̵̳̦͗r̶̹̪̯͕̬̰̍̓͆o̷̠̱͙̠͔̗̫̽f̶̱͙͇̼̬̮̻̊͌̋į̸̯̩̖͇̍͋̓̾́̏̽ͅt̴͇̬͍̗̺̀̈́̈́͗͊ ̴̧̯̼̩͑̓̒͗i̷̪̲̜̮̼̲̎͑͊̂̕n̶͍̂ ̴͓̻̤̬͎̫̹̎͌̈́́̕͝t̸̺͚͍̕h̷͖͎̙͍̬̫̰̍̀̃̿̓e̷̛̩̔̑̌̾͊ ̵̤̖͎͔͖̂͘͝S̴̳͖̩̪͕̒͒̌͌͝h̷̝͇̱̝̻̓̓͂͑̒ȅ̶̛̞̱̮̏͐͜ḕ̷͙͉̄͜ť̸̫̩̟s̴̲̲̏̑̏̇͆͂͘͜

ᛖᚷᛟ ᛋᚢᛗ ᛒᛖᛋᛏᛁᚨ ᛖᚷᛟ ᚲᚢᛚᛏᚢᛋ
Personality: Chaotic Good | ENTJ | Math dominant | Pro business
Politically: Classical liberal | Pro 2A | Pro Choice | Behavioral economist

Las Islas de Metanoia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Las Islas de Metanoia » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:30 am

Asle Leopolka wrote:
Las Islas de Metanoia wrote:Im so fucking pissed lately, the government lockdown in my country due to Corona Virus, said that we should not go to public places. So which means I can't go to my gym for 3 damn weeks! Muh GAINSSSS!!!! :evil:

Order a pull up bar, some dumbbells, and some gymnastics rings. You won't be able to make GAINZ but you'll be able to stay in maintenance.

No space in my damn condo for those. >:(

Oh well I could do Calisthenics. :lol2:

Las Islas de Metanoia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Las Islas de Metanoia » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:32 am

Oh nevermind I thought of Pull-up bars from the ground type, didn't see that there's one you can set up in the wall.

Phoenicaea
Ambassador

Founded: May 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Phoenicaea » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:09 pm

train and fitness in your home and properties, for the epidemic. a matter for businesses, not for athletes. home is all fine
Last edited by Phoenicaea on Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Las Islas de Metanoia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Las Islas de Metanoia » Sat May 16, 2020 9:45 am

I bought a sports Gi for BJJ. Too bad that I can't use it. Because of COVID lockdown.

Green October Z
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Green October Z » Mon May 18, 2020 1:47 pm

I had no fitness related resolutions. Coming into 2020 I was already in decent shape weighing in at 130 pounds at 5'3". I wish I could get taller, but at the age of 24 that is highly doubtful. However since the lockdowns started back in March I have lost 6 pounds and now weigh 124 despite no changes in my diet and getting less exercise. Probably have stress and anxiety to thank for that :\
Made in America from Vietnamese parts!
History doesn't lie, communism kills!
Alignment: Chaotic Good
China lied, people died!

Kazakah
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kazakah » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:37 am

Do you all feel you've been working out more or less often because of lockdown?

I've definitely been able to focus on exercising a lot more now. One of the nice things that's come out of this
✸ THE EMPIRE OF KAZAKAH ✸
Ulhadyy Kazakah!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General